March 28, 2024, 02:40:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 116072 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2006, 12:52:59 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Grande"
Grande - that statement was taken on June 13th, 2005

Ok I the June 17th threw me for a loop.  

I am almost certain June 13th is the day they searched Arashi Beach.

Van der Straaten's informal meeting with Joran was on June 13th and Van der Straaten filed his report on June 17th.  Probably needed time to advise Paulus what to do.

B
I
N
G
O

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2006, 12:56:50 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

Van der Straaten's informal meeting with Joran was on June 13th and Van der Straaten filed his report on June 17th.  Probably needed time to advise Paulus what to do.

B
I
N
G
O

Well, I would guess the other way around.  Paulus read and tore up the first draft and had them retype it more in keeping with his and the Cowgirl's liking.  

I may be wrong but I see Paulus as being more on top of things than vdStraaten because I think Paulus is very controlling and would not trust anybody else except to follow his orders.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2006, 12:57:43 AM »

Anna - that's very possible too.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2006, 12:58:30 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"

B
I
N
G
O

Well, I would guess the other way around.  Paulus read and tore up the first draft and had them retype it more in keeping with his and the Cowgirl's liking.  

I may be wrong but I see Paulus as being more on top of things than vdStraaten because I think Paulus is very controlling and would not trust anybody else except to follow his orders.

either way

paulus had some serious input
and the result is the same

i agree paulus the insecure sweat hog is a control type  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2006, 12:59:36 AM »

Anyone else think ALE packed up all that stuff and sent it to the Big Black Hole in Holland to prevent deVries having access to any of it??

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2006, 01:00:47 AM »

Anyone else think ALE packed up all that stuff and sent it to the Big Black Hole in Holland to prevent deVries having access to any of it??

Evil or Very Mad

absolutely

- A Horse's Tale
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2006, 01:01:04 AM »

You Think Jannsen Signed The Papers ID-ing the 3 as WITNESSES?

Then she's integral to the coverup.

WHoever "officially" ID-d the 3 as "witnesses" should be prosecuted for failure to perform and obstruction.

It's quite simple, really.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2006, 01:01:09 AM »

Evil or Very Mad

Maybe when he gets back to The Netherlands, they will ship it all back to Aruba.

Sort of like Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2006, 01:01:43 AM »

HAMMER - she may have been taking orders from someone, or under pressure, but the prosecutor is the one who decides if someone is a witness or suspect:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2006, 01:02:56 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
You Think Jannsen Signed The Papers ID-ing the 3 as WITNESSES?

Then she's integral to the coverup.

WHoever "officially" ID-d the 3 as "witnesses" should be prosecuted for failure to perform and obstruction.

It's quite simple, really.

HAMMER - this goes back to your original forum question in June 2005.  YES, KJ had to sign the papers per Aruban law.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2006, 01:08:08 AM »

WHO SAID THEY WERE "WITNESSES"?

This is the vulnerable point of the coverup.

Whoever it was who signed the offical papers identifying and accepting the 3 as WITNESSES is profoundly available for heavy interrogation and prosecution.

WHose name is on that paper?  Who "classified" the 3 as "witnesses" instead of "suspects"?

GIVE ME THE NAME

The PROSECUTOR determines who is a witness and who is a suspect.  Karen Janssen would have to be the person signing the official papers.

I thought Janssen classified them as suspects....
From June 15, 2005:

The three suspects already in custody, Joran Van Der Sloot, 17, and brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18, are in court this morning before judge Bob Wit, who will decide, probably later this afternoon, whether they will remain in jail. They were arrested June 9.
<snip>
Aruba Attorney General Caren Janssen asked Wit Thursday to detain for eight more days the three youths already jailed as suspects.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2006, 01:11:01 AM »

HAMMER - she may have been taking orders from someone, or under pressure, but the prosecutor is the one who decides if someone is a witness or suspect:

Would that be the same Karin Janssen whose replacement is rumored to already be on the island because she is retiring?

The one who couldn't think of ANY reason for the boys to lie about the HI drop off that arrested the SG knowing j2K lied?

The one who said Paulus wouldn't let them search his house?

The one who had to have approved that laughable let's tap their phones and don't take any forensics scheme?

The one who threatened Jug to stop the investigation if he didn't act nice?

The one who made the nasty antiAmerican remark about going in like cowboys?

The one who told Greta to move back from her car so that she wouldn't hurt her?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2006, 01:11:24 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
WHO SAID THEY WERE "WITNESSES"?

This is the vulnerable point of the coverup.

Whoever it was who signed the offical papers identifying and accepting the 3 as WITNESSES is profoundly available for heavy interrogation and prosecution.

WHose name is on that paper?  Who "classified" the 3 as "witnesses" instead of "suspects"?

GIVE ME THE NAME

The PROSECUTOR determines who is a witness and who is a suspect.  Karen Janssen would have to be the person signing the official papers.

I thought Janssen classified them as suspects....
From June 15, 2005:

The three suspects already in custody, Joran Van Der Sloot, 17, and brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18, are in court this morning before judge Bob Wit, who will decide, probably later this afternoon, whether they will remain in jail. They were arrested June 9.
<snip>
Aruba Attorney General Caren Janssen asked Wit Thursday to detain for eight more days the three youths already jailed as suspects.

They were originally interviewed as witnesses on May 31, 2005.  So on May 31, 2005 they were witnesses.  KJ reclassified them as suspects on June 9th when they were detained.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2006, 01:14:12 AM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, head agent and sergeant at the Korps Police Force Aruba, firstly called classified at the Atraco team last mentioned district 2, explain the following at the section to multi-prevention crime classified.

On Tuesday, 31 May 2005, around 15.30 interrogated and took a witness statement from the man named:

Deepak Sharma KALPOE

PROCES – VERBAAL

I, Dennis Dominico JACOBS, head agent at the Korps Police force Aruba and at the Atraco team classified, explain the following.

On Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at 19:20, I interrogated and took a witness statement from the man named:

Satish Sharma KALPOE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2006, 01:16:42 AM »

They were originally interviewed as witnesses on May 31, 2005.  So on May 31, 2005 they were witnesses.  KJ reclassified them as suspects on June 9th when they were detained.

I agree with that.  Originally witnesses, then reclassified as suspects.

Hammer - IMO, the vunerable part is the whole first 9 days.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2006, 01:18:39 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

I agree with that.  Originally witnesses, then reclassified as suspects.

Hammer - IMO, the vunerable part is the whole first 9 days.

Precisely!
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2006, 01:28:38 AM »

WASN'T JANSSEN FLOWN IN FROM HOLLAND?

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that Janssen was flown in early from Holland to manage the case.  Can anyone confirm?

As indicated above from Klaas, on May 31, 2005, Deepak was providing a WITNESS statement, taken by Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY.

Whatdayaknow?  FAT BOY DENNIS JACOBS, right in the middle of the action.

This is one of the doors in, and more importantly, "the way in".

Failure to perfrom, obstruction, assisting in an attempted coverup.  It was the FAT BOY who handed the papers to patsy Janssen.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2006, 01:32:02 AM »

WASN'T JANSSEN FLOWN IN FROM HOLLAND?

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that Janssen was flown in early from Holland to manage the case.  Can anyone confirm?

As indicated above from Klaas, on May 31, 2005, Deepak was providing a WITNESS statement, taken by Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY.

Whatdayaknow?  FAT BOY DENNIS JACOBS, right in the middle of the action.

This is one of the doors in, and more importantly, "the way in".

Failure to perfrom, obstruction, assisting in an attempted coverup.  It was the FAT BOY who handed the papers to patsy Janssen.

Hammer - no, I don't think she was brought in for the case..think she was already working in Aruba.  Yep, Jacobs is part of the coverup as well, IMO.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2006, 01:43:53 AM »

"Jacobs is part of the coverup as well, IMO"

Yep.  Right as rain.

He's interviewing Deepak as a WITNESS on May 31, 2005.  The pathetic LE appartus in Aruba is grinding into motion.  The clowns will execute "missing tourist drill" and go through the motions so "family can be satisfied" that "everything possible" was done.

Not this time, FAT BOY.

Who is dirtbag accomplice: Shaniro Baldrik KELLY?  Do we have this clown's picture?

Nice work, kids.

How does it feel knowing that your expert coverup job has been dismantled in cyberspace, and that all we need is an investigative reporter w/ some brass and protection to nail your asses?

Joran Van der Sloot is a serial rapist.  And a murderer.  He should be in jail for the rest of his life.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: November 12, 2006, 01:45:08 AM »

Hammer - we don't have his picture yet but I'll see if I can dig one up. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.