December 05, 2019, 11:30:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 98432 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74253



WWW
« Reply #520 on: November 13, 2006, 10:15:31 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Florida, can I post the white van image?


I just posted it.  Tired of sitting on this stuff, it's been 18 months!!
Logged
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


« Reply #521 on: November 13, 2006, 10:15:49 PM »

KLAASEND:  I don't know who told you not to post that photo....
It's been posted in many forums.

It was given to me by Art Wood to compare who we saw in Aruba as Lorenzo.

Not sure who the "couple" is....Not Paulus or Astrid.
The lanterns match those on Lorenzo's property.
Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7607



« Reply #522 on: November 13, 2006, 10:15:59 PM »

IMO Klaas, it does resemble PVDS, but can't be sure......hair seems alittle full on top.
Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7018



« Reply #523 on: November 13, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Is there an extra leg in there ?

No, it is his leg.
Can't tell who these ppl are.
Logged
Carnut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3882


« Reply #524 on: November 13, 2006, 10:16:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Is there an extra leg in there ?

No, what I think we are seeing is the womans handbag and Lorenzo's left leg.


I agree on the handbag and leg, but still disagree on the hair and the guy.
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74253



WWW
« Reply #525 on: November 13, 2006, 10:17:14 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
KLAASEND:  I don't know who told you not to post that photo....
It's been posted in many forums.

It was given to me by Art Wood to compare who we saw in Aruba as Lorenzo.

Not sure who the "couple" is....Not Paulus or Astrid.
The lanterns match those on Lorenzo's property.

Yes, I know it's been posted on many boards.  I was just trying no honor a request.  I don't believe that is Astrid either but I still say the man resembles PVDS.
Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7607



« Reply #526 on: November 13, 2006, 10:18:19 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Is there an extra leg in there ?

No, it is his leg.
Can't tell who these ppl are.


I had read about some speculation that a fourth person may have been photoshopped out of the pic
Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


« Reply #527 on: November 13, 2006, 10:18:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Florida"
http://www.overseasrealestate.co.uk/Rest_of_world/aruba/aruba.html

I believe this house is Michael Posner's
It went on sale 8/05
$3 Million
Fully furnished
R.E. agent was from Michigan

Next door is Hiram V's.

I think Grande may have Posner's Aruba address, I'll see if I can ask him.

Where does it say the RE Agent is from Michigan?


"No.  Posner doesn't own a home, he rents.  And I do not know the Vrolijk's home.  Caya Bunita Bista #14 is in Bella Vista up on a hillside lot and is across the street from Ido's house.  #14 is next to Gandleman's lot #13 and  Gandleman has not built as of yet.
 
But Posner did sell his lot in La Colina to Hamilton from Nevada.  I was working with Hamilton on his home for almost a year when he had problems with his architect and contractor and decided not to built.  Hamilton is selling his lot for $450,000.00 and that price includes the retaining wall that was completed in the summer.  At the present time Konstruktiva is trying to purchase the lot from Hamilton.  Lot #15 next to my home was on the market and now the owner, from North Carolina, is either going to built a spec house to sell or he will sell his lot for $475,000.00."
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #528 on: November 13, 2006, 10:18:44 PM »

that is not PAULUS the SQUALUS
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #529 on: November 13, 2006, 10:19:44 PM »

DOCTOR EVIL only wears WHITE SHIRTS  Cool
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


« Reply #530 on: November 13, 2006, 10:20:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Grande"
Florida, can I post the white van image?


I just posted it.  Tired of sitting on this stuff, it's been 18 months!!


Im with you on that Klaas...
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #531 on: November 13, 2006, 10:20:46 PM »

doctor EVIL has SHORT LEGS and is FATTER

much FATTER  Cool
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74253



WWW
« Reply #532 on: November 13, 2006, 10:20:52 PM »

Grande - thanks for the Posner info

Robots - you are probably right, it just kindof resembles him to me and I wanted others opinions.
Logged
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


« Reply #533 on: November 13, 2006, 10:21:13 PM »

GRANDE Quote:

"No. Posner doesn't own a home, he rents. And I do not know the Vrolijk's home. Caya Bunita Bista #14 is in Bella Vista up on a hillside lot and is across the street from Ido's house. #14 is next to Gandleman's lot #13 and Gandleman has not built as of yet.

Sorry, who is IDO and GANDLEMAN?
Logged
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 9318



WWW
« Reply #534 on: November 13, 2006, 10:21:55 PM »

HI Monkeys... I hve been slammed at work so I am only in here for a few minutes. I have not even had the chance to read my emails.... so if I haven't responded to you it's because I am so insanely busy at work and when I get home, I don't want to even see a computer Shocked
Logged

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #535 on: November 13, 2006, 10:22:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Grande - thanks for the Posner info

Robots - you are probably right, it just kindof resembles him to me and I wanted others opinions.


klass, i agree it resembles him to some degree

but i really think DOCTOR EVIL is shorter and fatter and has less hair and

DOCTOR EVIL's hair is much greasier.....  Twisted Evil
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7607



« Reply #536 on: November 13, 2006, 10:22:55 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
DOCTOR EVIL only wears WHITE SHIRTS  Cool


Mr Robot, you are a trip.  Laughing   Laughing   Laughing
Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3882


« Reply #537 on: November 13, 2006, 10:22:57 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
GRANDE Quote:

"No. Posner doesn't own a home, he rents. And I do not know the Vrolijk's home. Caya Bunita Bista #14 is in Bella Vista up on a hillside lot and is across the street from Ido's house. #14 is next to Gandleman's lot #13 and Gandleman has not built as of yet.

Sorry, who is IDO and GANDLEMAN?


It would appear, outside of the Dutch government, those are the folks who own and operate the island.
Logged
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #538 on: November 13, 2006, 10:23:11 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
HI Monkeys... I hve been slammed at work so I am only in here for a few minutes. I have not even had the chance to read my emails.... so if I haven't responded to you it's because I am so insanely busy at work and when I get home, I don't want to even see a computer Shocked




i was wondering why you didnt respond to my emails  Wink  Wink
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


« Reply #539 on: November 13, 2006, 10:23:15 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Florida"
http://www.overseasrealestate.co.uk/Rest_of_world/aruba/aruba.html

I believe this house is Michael Posner's
It went on sale 8/05
$3 Million
Fully furnished
R.E. agent was from Michigan

Next door is Hiram V's.

I think Grande may have Posner's Aruba address, I'll see if I can ask him.

Where does it say the RE Agent is from Michigan?


"No.  Posner doesn't own a home, he rents.  And I do not know the Vrolijk's home.  Caya Bunita Bista #14 is in Bella Vista up on a hillside lot and is across the street from Ido's house.  #14 is next to Gandleman's lot #13 and  Gandleman has not built as of yet.
 
But Posner did sell his lot in La Colina to Hamilton from Nevada.  I was working with Hamilton on his home for almost a year when he had problems with his architect and contractor and decided not to built.  Hamilton is selling his lot for $450,000.00 and that price includes the retaining wall that was completed in the summer.  At the present time Konstruktiva is trying to purchase the lot from Hamilton.  Lot #15 next to my home was on the market and now the owner, from North Carolina, is either going to built a spec house to sell or he will sell his lot for $475,000.00."


BTW, Gandleman is the owner of the Jewelry store "Gandleman's Jewelers" in the Marriott where some have speculated that Natalee was seen in a verbal dispute with a male.  For the record, I don't buy that for one second.  I have tried to contact the Gandleman's for comment and recieved nothing in return.
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 6.105 seconds with 19 queries.