March 28, 2024, 09:09:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 116031 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2006, 07:50:14 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Koen's daddy's boat is involved in some way.  That is the reason the subject of Joran on a boat came up in the statement by Sander.  Someone, somewhere knew a boat was involved or could have been involved that caused ALE to ask Sander about the boat.

We also thought Steve Croes was involved and he had access to a boat both big and small.

I wanted to add since when do we believe the ALE.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2006, 07:50:17 PM »

Anna
For the first time in all my looking at those photos I actually see what you are talking about.  I would like to see a much larger version to be sure, but going from your description I understand why you say this.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2006, 07:51:25 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Shadow, you can find the owner of any Aruban business here:
http://www.arubachamber.com/registry.asphttp://

Apparently Wonder Chemical Aruba is not listed in the online registry. Hmmm??

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2006, 07:51:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Some of the pictures at that site concerned me, this one in particular.
http://www.perfectpicturesaruba.com/fotos/Gallery/tam3.jpg

Hi Tyler.  Hope you are feeling better.  I don't like seeing pics of little girls like that on the internet, even though the pic appears to be innocent enough.  But, that's just me.  I prefer not to see child models.  In this day, with all the perverts around, children should be protected, and that means their images, too.

BRING NATALEE HOME
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2006, 07:52:35 PM »

Koen's daddy's boat is involved in some way.  That is the reason the subject of Joran on a boat came up in the statement by Sander.  Someone, somewhere knew a boat was involved or could have been involved that caused ALE to ask Sander about the boat.

We also thought Steve Croes was involved and he had access to a boat both big and small.

I wanted to add since when do we believe the ALE.

Thank you! Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2006, 07:53:05 PM »

Quote from: "shadow"

Shadow, it's there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2006, 07:54:23 PM »

Shadow, it's there.

I got no results when I searched the registry. I'll go back . . .  Embarassed

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2006, 07:56:25 PM »

San
I don't trust ALE either, but unless you decide to take some of the statements at face value and try to find the truth among the lies, there is little sense of us even trying to help.  Why would ALE ask a question about a boat, UNLESS, they knew there was suspicion of a boat being involved.  Maybe they were trying to rule the Gottenbos' boat out and this is why they asked a benign question such as that to Sander.  It was obvious they had no intention of asking that question to Koen, so ask the one person that doesn't have the answer so you don't get the answer you need. Then you can say..."No, boat was ever involved.  Next..."
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2006, 07:56:35 PM »

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 27 OCTOBER 1986 under serial number 6329.0 is the company with the trade name:

WONDERCHEMICAL N.V.  

Business address AVENIDA DON MILIO CROES (V/H FERGUSONSTRAAT) 19, ORANJESTAD OOST  
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY  
Name of the company  WONDERCHEMICAL N.V.  
Statutory seat  ARUBA  
Date of incorporation  24 OCTOBER 1986  

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00  
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00  
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00  
THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN STRICKEN FROM OUR FILES 31 JANUARY 1998  

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:  

CREUTZBERG, PETER;  
Residing in  PARAGUANA 10-C, NOORD, ARUBA  
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, 'S-GRAVENHAGE on 12 DECEMBER 1948  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR  
Effective  24 OCTOBER 1986  
Authority  FULL  

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY  

HET FABRICEREN EN VERPAKKEN VAN - ALSMEDE DE GROOT- EN AGENTURENHANDEL IN - INDUSTRIELE- EN HUISHOUDELIJKE CHEMICALIEN, ZOALS SCHOONMAAKMIDDELEN, VERDELGINGSMIDDELEN EN KUNSTMEST PRODUCTEN.  

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

BRING NATALEE HOME
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2006, 07:56:38 PM »

Shadow, it's there.

I got no results when I searched the registry. I'll go back . . .  Embarassed

Still didn't work for me ... I have to go to dinner. BBL and thank you.  Smile

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2006, 07:57:41 PM »

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 27 OCTOBER 1986 under serial number 6329.0 is the company with the trade name:

WONDERCHEMICAL N.V.  

Business address AVENIDA DON MILIO CROES (V/H FERGUSONSTRAAT) 19, ORANJESTAD OOST  
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY  
Name of the company  WONDERCHEMICAL N.V.  
Statutory seat  ARUBA  
Date of incorporation  24 OCTOBER 1986  

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00  
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00  
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00  
THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN STRICKEN FROM OUR FILES 31 JANUARY 1998  

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:  

CREUTZBERG, PETER;  
Residing in  PARAGUANA 10-C, NOORD, ARUBA  
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, 'S-GRAVENHAGE on 12 DECEMBER 1948  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR  
Effective  24 OCTOBER 1986  
Authority  FULL  

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY  

HET FABRICEREN EN VERPAKKEN VAN - ALSMEDE DE GROOT- EN AGENTURENHANDEL IN - INDUSTRIELE- EN HUISHOUDELIJKE CHEMICALIEN, ZOALS SCHOONMAAKMIDDELEN, VERDELGINGSMIDDELEN EN KUNSTMEST PRODUCTEN.  

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

You rock AZLady! Thank you.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2006, 07:57:51 PM »

Shadow, I still don't see the significance of this defunct company.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2006, 07:59:55 PM »

If you want to see really inappropriate (IMO )pix of kids, go to Diario and look at the kids Halloween party at C & C's.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2006, 08:03:28 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
If you want to see really inappropriate (IMO )pix of kids, go to Diario and look at the kids Halloween party at C & C's.

You know, kids learn by example and by watching the people around them.  If suggestive, sexual behavior is considered appropriate and even cute, then it makes me wonder what these kids really think?  Are they confused and scared by this stuff that they don't understand and are helpless to avoid?  Poor kids...

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2006, 08:05:55 PM »

I wonder about people who treat kids as if they are just little adults in small bodies.  Don't these people know that kids are not little adults?  Are they so dense that they don't remember, or understand, that children do not understand this stuff and are frightened by aggressive sexual behaviors?

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2006, 08:15:05 PM »

San
I don't trust ALE either, but unless you decide to take some of the statements at face value and try to find the truth among the lies, there is little sense of us even trying to help.  Why would ALE ask a question about a boat, UNLESS, they knew there was suspicion of a boat being involved.  Maybe they were trying to rule the Gottenbos' boat out and this is why they asked a benign question such as that to Sander.  It was obvious they had no intention of asking that question to Koen, so ask the one person that doesn't have the answer so you don't get the answer you need. Then you can say..."No, boat was ever involved.  Next..."

Lala's I'm just questioning whether it was that particular boat that's all.  The ALE knows which boat was used.  So why not ask one of Joran's freinds who has a boat because they know they aren't going to find anything on it.  We need to question everything.  JMO.  No further comments from me on the boat.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2006, 08:17:32 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

You know, kids learn by example and by watching the people around them.  If suggestive, sexual behavior is considered appropriate and even cute, then it makes me wonder what these kids really think?  Are they confused and scared by this stuff that they don't understand and are helpless to avoid?  Poor kids...

Well I think in this regard, we need to do some cleaning right here in the US....  and I totatlly agree with you, btw.

Oh and is anyone else watching The Wizard of Oz?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2006, 08:20:48 PM »

I'm with you, Mrs. Red.  The best way to raise children to let them be children and not push them into an adult world before they are ready.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2006, 08:22:38 PM »

Hubby was watching Steven Segal shoot-em-up earlier, and he's waiting with remote ready for the football game at 7 pm.  Don't ask me which one.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2006, 08:24:29 PM »

I just went outside and turned on the spa heater.  I'm going to take a soak soon, once it heats up.  Lazy Saturday night around here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.