March 28, 2024, 05:17:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 116002 times)
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: November 12, 2006, 01:49:25 AM »

I Don't Want "The First 9 Days"...

I want the first 48 hours.

The witness statement of deepak was taken by Jacobs and Kelly within 48 hours of Natalee going missing.

That's the place to start.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2006, 01:55:04 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
"Jacobs is part of the coverup as well, IMO"

Yep.  Right as rain.

He's interviewing Deepak as a WITNESS on May 31, 2005.  The pathetic LE appartus in Aruba is grinding into motion.  The clowns will execute "missing tourist drill" and go through the motions so "family can be satisfied" that "everything possible" was done.

Not this time, FAT BOY.

Who is dirtbag accomplice: Shaniro Baldrik KELLY?  Do we have this clown's picture?

Nice work, kids.

How does it feel knowing that your expert coverup job has been dismantled in cyberspace, and that all we need is an investigative reporter w/ some brass and protection to nail your asses?

Joran Van der Sloot is a serial rapist.  And a murderer.  He should be in jail for the rest of his life.

go hammer go !!!!!!!

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2006, 02:00:07 AM »

SHANIRO KELLY:

http://tinyurl.com/yaq55y

He's also here but I can't tell which one he is yet:

http://tinyurl.com/ybpwcv
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2006, 02:04:41 AM »

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Van der Straaten/Jacobs or Janssen?

It's a totally concerted effort.  Without each link in place, it would not have worked.  Each did their little part and contributed.  Art Woods' term professional cover up would apply.

All parties are well versed in how to scam the tourists.  They had the missing Max deVries to practice on for selling the insurance scam routine that seemed to work pretty well for them.

I do think those involved in this thought themselves pretty untouchable and their island invincible.  No one would boycott because the major hotels are owned by American companies, etc. and they have no concept of consumer rights or grassroots boycott and thought they would just jerk the family around until they went away.

And they still don't get it and think themselves the aggrieved parties.  Pathetic.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2006, 02:07:43 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Van der Straaten/Jacobs or Janssen?

It's a totally concerted effort.  Without each link in place, it would not have worked.  Each did their little part and contributed.  Art Woods' term professional cover up would apply.

All parties are well versed in how to scam the tourists.  They had the missing Max deVries to practice on for selling the insurance scam routine that seemed to work pretty well for them.

I do think those involved in this thought themselves pretty untouchable and their island invincible.  No one would boycott because the major hotels are owned by American companies, etc. and they have no concept of consumer rights or grassroots boycott and thought they would just jerk the family around until they went away.

And they still don't get it and think themselves the aggrieved parties.  Pathetic.

Different roles.  If working per the Aruban law, Van der Stratten and Jacobs would actully take orders from KJ as far as who to bring in as a witness or suspect.  KJ also is the one who presents the documents to the judge.  Anyone want to guess if KJ neglected to give the judge some of the information?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2006, 02:09:15 AM »

So Deepak and Satish went in alone and made their original witness statements.

Joran was taken by Paulus who did not let him out of his sight basically.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2006, 02:12:47 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
[Different roles.  If working per the Aruban law, Van der Stratten and Jacobs would actully take orders from KJ as far as who to bring in as a witness or suspect.  KJ also is the one who presents the documents to the judge.  Anyone want to guess if KJ neglected to give the judge some of the information?

This so concerned Dave Holloway that he made a trip to see that they were all on the same page.  When they are not on the same page by design, that is hard to address.

Yes, I would love to see what the judges were shown and what they were not and the conclusions they reached as a result.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2006, 02:15:32 AM »

Anna - hate to leave you all alone here but I need to call it a night.  I don't know how you "late nite Monkeys" do it, lol  Laughing

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2006, 02:42:35 AM »

You are informing me that when I was first interviewed as a witness that I told the detective that Natalee and me got out of the car close to/near Fisherman's Hut and walked in the sea.
To your question as to what I can state about that, I answer you that I did not say that. It also isn't in my witness statement.

We have never seen this witness statement . In this statement, he says they dropped her off at the HI.
I think they did look at Arashi Beach June 2, I will try to find it. I also think they looked there because this is where Deepak stopped to relieve himself.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: November 12, 2006, 03:17:44 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
and yet Greta is inclined to believe him

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Always look for the truth within the lies.  For example:  

something was buried, but not near the huts
something was buried, but not near the huts or by Deepak
nothing was buried, but we were near the huts
nothing was buried, but we were near the huts and Deepak wasn't there

See?  Simple.  Confused  Now, I'm going to go take an aspirin.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2006, 03:24:10 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[Different roles.  If working per the Aruban law, Van der Stratten and Jacobs would actully take orders from KJ as far as who to bring in as a witness or suspect.  KJ also is the one who presents the documents to the judge.  Anyone want to guess if KJ neglected to give the judge some of the information?

This so concerned Dave Holloway that he made a trip to see that they were all on the same page.  When they are not on the same page by design, that is hard to address.

Yes, I would love to see what the judges were shown and what they were not and the conclusions they reached as a result.

I want to guess Klaas!  I guess YES.  Do I win?  

Anna, we'd all like to see what the Judges were given in this debacle.  I think there was an incriminating statement given to the Judge which he declared was not believable and tossed it.  I'd also like to see the details of what information was collected on the cell phones, computers and whereabouts of J2K during the 9 days Joran was given to finish school and Paulus was given to clean up.  I'd like to see whatever request was given to a judge to search the vds property.  Mostly, I'd like to see Aruba nuked.   Wink

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2006, 04:54:00 AM »

WASN'T JANSSEN FLOWN IN FROM HOLLAND?

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that Janssen was flown in early from Holland to manage the case.  Can anyone confirm?

As indicated above from Klaas, on May 31, 2005, Deepak was providing a WITNESS statement, taken by Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY.

Whatdayaknow?  FAT BOY DENNIS JACOBS, right in the middle of the action.

This is one of the doors in, and more importantly, "the way in".

Failure to perfrom, obstruction, assisting in an attempted coverup.  It was the FAT BOY who handed the papers to patsy Janssen.

Hammer - no, I don't think she was brought in for the case..think she was already working in Aruba.  Yep, Jacobs is part of the coverup as well, IMO.

Klaas my memory is that she was brought in. I could be wrong. But I don't think she was already in Aruba. I remember her being brought in. Fuzzy memory though. Confused

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2006, 05:20:18 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
WASN'T JANSSEN FLOWN IN FROM HOLLAND?

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that Janssen was flown in early from Holland to manage the case.  Can anyone confirm?

As indicated above from Klaas, on May 31, 2005, Deepak was providing a WITNESS statement, taken by Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY.

Whatdayaknow?  FAT BOY DENNIS JACOBS, right in the middle of the action.

This is one of the doors in, and more importantly, "the way in".

Failure to perfrom, obstruction, assisting in an attempted coverup.  It was the FAT BOY who handed the papers to patsy Janssen.

Hammer - no, I don't think she was brought in for the case..think she was already working in Aruba.  Yep, Jacobs is part of the coverup as well, IMO.

Klaas my memory is that she was brought in. I could be wrong. But I don't think she was already in Aruba. I remember her being brought in. Fuzzy memory though. Confused

After thinking about this maybe it was because we didn't hear about her until later and that's why I "remember" her being brought in later... Confused  I don't know...I'm still leaning towards her being brought in later....ok I think it's because I "understood their laws" at that time was something about it being her "rotation" to come to Aruba...that the Dutch lawyers  were on a rotation to come to Aruba ("vacation") and they "chose" her to come at the time because she was supposed to be a hot shot at the time...does anyone remeber this or am I crazy? Laughing

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2006, 07:55:36 AM »

We know Janssen was on the scene by 6/5, being pictured along with VDStraten at the cowboy raid of the SG residence. Before that i do not know. I find it hard to believe that Janssen was already named prosecuter of this case at the time of the 5/31 *witness* interviews.

Did VDStraten pull out the 48hr rule to keep the Prosecuter's office out of the loop? We know he was preventing organized searches...AND meeting with Paulus during the first 48hrs. And now the MOJ is accussing VDStraten of innappropriate phone calls during the first weeks of June 05?

I will look for Janssen info, maybe she has quotes before 6/5. But i think it will all lead back to the dirty duo of Jacobs and VDStratten.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2006, 08:43:41 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Sue"

Yep  Wink

I wouldnt kick him out of the monkey cage for eating crackers Wink

Sue, if this man was in the cage with us girlie monkeys, we wouldn't be serving up crackers.   Wink  Shocked  Wink[/quote]

I wouldn't even care if he could form a full sentence.  

I hope he is as successful in his present endeavor as he is handsome.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2006, 09:00:42 AM »

Janssen had been working in Aruba for a couple of years at the time of Nat's disappearance. She had worked with Paulus, remember?

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2006, 09:03:46 AM »

Good morning.

I thought I read somewhere that the rotation is 3 years and Karin's 3  years is up.  Just because her name didn't come up from the start like the suspects' doesn't mean she wasn't in it up to her eyeballs.  Too much depended on her integrity and it seems she failed miserably.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: November 12, 2006, 09:13:57 AM »

SHANIRO KELLY:

http://tinyurl.com/yaq55y

He's also here but I can't tell which one he is yet:

http://tinyurl.com/ybpwcv

Just taking a guess here.  The guy in the car has a red shirt on with a white emblem on the right arm and so does the guy in the picture below:

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: November 12, 2006, 10:04:01 AM »

I Don't Want "The First 9 Days"...

The witness statement of deepak was taken by Jacobs and Kelly within 48 hours of Natalee going missing.

That's the place to start.

Sorry Hammer - You are right, it starts with the first 48 hours.  But I still want the whole first 9 days.  Knowing what happened on the 3rd day may help us figure out the first 48 hours.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: November 12, 2006, 10:12:50 AM »

The Holloway/Twitty entourage left the VDS residence early 5/31.  They had been in the company of ALE from Noord station.  

Refresh my memory as to why 2K gave withness statements at Bubali later that day.  Are Jacobs & Kelly associated with more than one precinct, or station house?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.