March 28, 2024, 03:38:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 115989 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2006, 10:17:41 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
So Deepak and Satish went in alone and made their original witness statements.

Joran was taken by Paulus who did not let him out of his sight basically.

Bingo Anna.  Paulus would never leave Joran alone unless it was with someone he trusted.  I am still going to say that Paulus never went to work that Monday just like Joran never went to school.  They had meetings with Van der Straaten or someone else in command to see what the game plan would be.  Paulus was too frightened that Joran would slip up and the one who would pay would be Paulus.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2006, 10:20:56 AM »

Quote from: "shadow"
Question: Regarding the statement by Joran that D showed up with 2 dogs, was this statement made before or after the bloody mattress declared to be covered in canine blood was found?? Anyone know?

After. In the beginning, we had a bloody mattress and two security guards, a drop off at the Holiday Inn.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2006, 10:21:15 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
The Holloway/Twitty entourage left the VDS residence early 5/31.  They had been in the company of ALE from Noord station.  

Refresh my memory as to why 2K gave withness statements at Bubali later that day.  Are Jacobs & Kelly associated with more than one precinct, or station house?

At this point I don't think it matters where they are stationed.  They are on Red alert just in case one of the family members arrives at one of these stations.  They have a man in place at each station to throw the Holloway/Twitty off to give them more time.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: November 12, 2006, 10:22:29 AM »

Because I'm wondering if the statement was made to deflect attention from and cast suspicion on Deepak as opposed to an actual statement of truth.

Of course, it was but do you not find the statement about two dogs interesting?  I think there is something about dogs and this murder of Natalee that needs investigating and the "two dogs" might be Julia and Angela, for all we know.  I would bet,  in private, that is what they are called by locals.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: November 12, 2006, 10:24:51 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Because I'm wondering if the statement was made to deflect attention from and cast suspicion on Deepak as opposed to an actual statement of truth.

Of course, it was but do you not find the statement about two dogs interesting?  I think there is something about dogs and this murder of Natalee that needs investigating and the "two dogs" might be Julia and Angela, for all we know.  I would bet,  in private, that is what they are called by locals.

They are two dogs Tyler.  I don't have to bet I just say it.  These two women along with Anita are the scum of the earth.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2006, 10:25:01 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Note, the above photo is doctored, lol Laughing  Laughing

At the top of my CHRISTMAS WISH LIST.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 12, 2006, 10:26:11 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Klaas!  That's the picture we all dream of!  But ...  but  ...  but  .... where's Freddy?  He's got to tell the truth!

Freddy is in the shower picking up the soap  Laughing

and his friends from Aruba right there ready to tighten the screws. Laughing

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2006, 10:27:35 AM »

Quote from: "San"
SHANIRO KELLY:

http://tinyurl.com/yaq55y

He's also here but I can't tell which one he is yet:

http://tinyurl.com/ybpwcv

Just taking a guess here.  The guy in the car has a red shirt on with a white emblem on the right arm and so does the guy in the picture below:

I agree, same facial structure..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2006, 10:30:19 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.

Joran also indicated that he was very sorry for his family and that he had the best contact with his father.

When I asked him why did he lie to his father about the Holiday Inn, Joran answered that he had disappointed his father in/with that.

Of this I reported on my oath as officer on June 17th 2005.
J. van der STRATEN (signed by Jan VDS)

ok, im not a rocket scientist....
but it appears to me that according to SLIME MASTER JORAN he says
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut"

so, he is admitting something was buried...

see what i mean

if some one DID NOT know anything. the logical response would be
"buried ??  buried what ???  we didnt bury anything"

im sorrry but ALE has lost, misplaces, burned or thrown away some of this statement......it is missing IMPORTANT other bits

i hate them all

That makes a growing group of us, Robots.  What makes me hate is what they did to Natalee and moreover the lies and coverups perpetuated by these lackeys like frizzy Renfro and fat Angela.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: November 12, 2006, 10:32:27 AM »

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

BOMBSHELL

why didnt the FREAKING ALE ask "how do you know it was buried ?"

what a bunch of *($&*%&*$&%(*$&(%*$(%^)$#^  jerks

He knows but he knows this is not the place and the reason he knows is because Paulus told him where she was "relocated" by the bifrons paid by Paulus.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2006, 10:33:33 AM »

and yet Greta is inclined to believe him

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Remember if you will, Greta believed Bill Clinton when he said he never had sex with that woman and OJ Simpson when he said he was looking for Nicole's killers.  Greta and her husband are parasites on the back of prosperity.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2006, 10:35:31 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
The Holloway/Twitty entourage left the VDS residence early 5/31.  They had been in the company of ALE from Noord station.  

Refresh my memory as to why 2K gave withness statements at Bubali later that day.  Are Jacobs & Kelly associated with more than one precinct, or station house?

At this point I don't think it matters where they are stationed.  They are on Red alert just in case one of the family members arrives at one of these stations.  They have a man in place at each station to throw the Holloway/Twitty off to give them more time.

You've touched upon my thinking, here.  The HI lie was in place at this point, and the Holloway/Twitty group had already made noise at the Noord station, which I had had the impression Jacobs & Kelly were associated.  Taking the statements at Bubali can be perceived as a diversion, absolutely, especially since ALE claimed no knowledge of a missing girl, and the missing report was delayed at least to this point.  

Dave Holloway arrived 6/1, IIRC, and was told by Jacobs to go have a beer at CnC on or about that date.  Thought it was at Noord station....

I'm just looking at these occurances just as we've looked at the statements, and considering Hammer's question about the 1st 48 hours.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2006, 10:37:05 AM »

On the Tuesday, Van Der Stratten went to Paulus's  work and told him to take Joran to the police station at Bulbai. So, a statement was made on the Tuesday in Paulus's presence.  Then Wednesday, Satish and Deepak went to the Racquet Club and gave Joran the details of the HI drop off because they had already done a drive thru with the police. Because Joran was under 18 at the time, Paulus was allowed to be present on the Tuesday.
The police never looked in the obvious direction of Deepak, Satish and Joran until the Security Guards came up with alibis.
As far as Karin Janssen is is concerned, she signed the arrest warrants for the guards. Her information comes from the police. Did she do anything in this case ? She could not get a search warrant ( or did she try ) for the VDS compound and every one of her presentations in court seems to have fallen flat.
I hope that DeVries looks into the relationships between these people, the Sloots, Jacobs, Jan VanDer , Janssen before any of this happened.
And if there is any dirt, really good dirt, I want to hear it.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2006, 10:41:21 AM »

Not the first 48 hrs.  But what I find interesting is everything that happened the 9th-10th.  Family informed of death, Joran in his only tearful pose.  Didn't Art Wood (on Dana??) say something about a confession then by Monday (June 13th), it had all changed?? We now see the "discussion" signed by J VanderStratten involved with Joran on the 13th.  Where is Joran's real statement from the 9th-10th?? Was that the one torn up on the desk??
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2006, 10:41:25 AM »

Yes, if burying was required, it could be assumed something very bad had happened but I still wonder how these kids would have the kind of confidence to decide if a person was really and truly deceased.  It can be very hard to tell and that goes to not an accident theory.

It goes round and round until we are all dizzy and exhausted but then that's the idea.

But some things never change.  Those last seen with Natalee and the fact that they lied repeatedly.

And yes, de Vries is very handsome.  He also appears to be upsetting those in many quarters most especially Sloots and their supporters.

Laughing  Very Happy  Laughing  Very Happy  Laughing

I think Paulus was assured she was dead, perhaps by his "doctor friend" at the hospital where he was paid for quality assurance/quality control.  He had the upper hand on the doctors there.  He knew what side his beread was buttered on and he used it to the full extent.  If Natalee was not dead, he would assure she was.  Why else was he lurking certain sites on his computer within hours of Natalee leaving C&C with his spawn of Satan son.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2006, 10:42:10 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Grande - that statement was taken on June 13th, 2005

Ok I the June 17th threw me for a loop.  

I am almost certain June 13th is the day they searched Arashi Beach.

Van der Straaten's informal meeting with Joran was on June 13th and Van der Straaten filed his report on June 17th.  Probably needed time to advise Paulus what to do.

Advice and consent in its purest form.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: November 12, 2006, 10:44:31 AM »

Anyone else think ALE packed up all that stuff and sent it to the Big Black Hole in Holland to prevent deVries having access to any of it??

Evil or Very Mad

I think all the evidence that was worthy of being called evidence was put into the incinerator at the oil refinery.  Anything that did not make its way there seemed to get into the hands of someone who paid for it and it is too bad the price was so high, or we would have more evidence; albeit to no benefit except to satisfy our curiosity but we all know that Joran & K2 are ultimately responsible and Paulus is involved as well as Freddy, Gudio and JR and the slugs that are employed by her and those who employ her.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: November 12, 2006, 10:46:25 AM »

HAMMER - she may have been taking orders from someone, or under pressure, but the prosecutor is the one who decides if someone is a witness or suspect:

Would that be the same Karin Janssen whose replacement is rumored to already be on the island because she is retiring?

The one who couldn't think of ANY reason for the boys to lie about the HI drop off that arrested the SG knowing j2K lied?

The one who said Paulus wouldn't let them search his house?

The one who had to have approved that laughable let's tap their phones and don't take any forensics scheme?

The one who threatened Jug to stop the investigation if he didn't act nice?

The one who made the nasty antiAmerican remark about going in like cowboys?

The one who told Greta to move back from her car so that she wouldn't hurt her?

Or the same one who went in like renegades and arrested Johns and Jones

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: November 12, 2006, 10:51:03 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
WASN'T JANSSEN FLOWN IN FROM HOLLAND?

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that Janssen was flown in early from Holland to manage the case.  Can anyone confirm?

As indicated above from Klaas, on May 31, 2005, Deepak was providing a WITNESS statement, taken by Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY.

Whatdayaknow?  FAT BOY DENNIS JACOBS, right in the middle of the action.

This is one of the doors in, and more importantly, "the way in".

Failure to perfrom, obstruction, assisting in an attempted coverup.  It was the FAT BOY who handed the papers to patsy Janssen.

Hammer - no, I don't think she was brought in for the case..think she was already working in Aruba.  Yep, Jacobs is part of the coverup as well, IMO.

Her globe-trotting seemed to be ongoing and she may have been flown in since she had been in Holland doing some lectures on drugs and how to control them.  She also went back to Holland to take evidence that was lost in flight or evaporated when the plane's altitude reached penthouse levels.  I was told by someone who knew she was "hankering" for a job at the Hague and had been working toward such at the time, and during the Holloway case which was not considered large in the overall scheme of things nor did its resolution contribute to the greater good, which is the Hague's only interest, "the greater good," (as in freeing Saddam, Milosovic and embracing that former kooky Ramsey Clark), she was traveling to and fro at the time writing articles and speaking at universities, the Hague, etc.

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: November 12, 2006, 10:52:28 AM »

morning monkeys. Msmarple: thanks for finding & posting the statement regarding the mattress and the dates. Just caught up reading from last nights discussion and really like seeing all this good thinking/detective work.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.