March 29, 2024, 08:58:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 116230 times)
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: November 12, 2006, 08:46:31 PM »

THE LETTER came from ARKANSAS

Paulus' friend in N.C.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050723/aruba.shtml
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: November 12, 2006, 10:33:08 PM »

Without a Trace, tonight..storyline has guy offer girlfriend trip to Aruba paid in cash.  He disappears....talk of money laundering and gambling.  Jack, lead honcho, drugged while gambling on the job, then tortured by female suspect.  Not over, but just thinking of Natalee.  Maybe someone else is.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kathya0427
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: November 12, 2006, 10:36:14 PM »

this has been an extremely interesting thread...you guys are awesome...it has taken to a long time tonight to read this topic...but it was well worth the time...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: November 12, 2006, 10:36:28 PM »

To be clear, Jack (Without a Trace) was on the job, gambling to get info and was drugged, by something in his cocktail.  Just want to clear that up, since it was not earlier.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: November 12, 2006, 10:38:19 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Without a Trace, tonight..storyline has guy offer girlfriend trip to Aruba paid in cash.  He disappears....talk of money laundering and gambling.  Jack, lead honcho, drugged while gambling on the job, then tortured by female suspect.  Not over, but just thinking of Natalee.  Maybe someone else is.

What channel is it on?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: November 12, 2006, 10:39:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kathya0427"
this has been an extremely interesting thread...you guys are awesome...it has taken to a long time tonight to read this topic...but it was well worth the time...

Thanks Kathya!  How did you like my Three Stooges?  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: November 12, 2006, 10:59:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Originally I was thinking Medleyrelay but after review decided it was more likely Julia Renfro.

Me too. I re-read the letter last week for the first time in months and it had Renfro's stink all over it. Makes me think of the time she (Glenda) expained that she knew it's contents because somebody had "read it over the phone to her". There is a little truth in every lie...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: November 12, 2006, 11:03:39 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Originally I was thinking Medleyrelay but after review decided it was more likely Julia Renfro.

Me too. I re-read the letter last week for the first time in months and it had Renfro's stink all over it. Makes me think of the time she (Glenda) expained that she knew it's contents because somebody had "read it over the phone to her". There is a little truth in every lie...

Exactly!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: November 12, 2006, 11:09:06 PM »

Klaas, did you get a e-mail from me? I think i sent it to an old addy...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: November 12, 2006, 11:17:56 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Klaas, did you get a e-mail from me? I think i sent it to an old addy...

Yeah, got it and just responded
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: November 12, 2006, 11:18:00 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Part 2:  If Satish really asked "how's the girl doing" then he didn't know she died - OR she didn't die that night.  That along with other Kalpoe statements and the police car tape, makes me think that one or both Kalpoes didn't know the final outcome of the evening until after the lie fell apart and they found themselves in jail.  They went back to cruise the pond area, looking for something to help them determine what happened because they didn't believe Joran and they wanted to see if police or family were searching there.  

This is an excellent point and one that has almost never been brought up. And I agree with you. I am extremely torn about how much involvement I think the Kalpoes have in whatever violent act took place. I am not sure they had any other intentions but sexual activity, or rape. I DON'T think they had motive or inclination to kill her intentionally.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: November 12, 2006, 11:23:45 PM »

Have y'all all gone to bed early tonight? I wondered if there were any radio interviews this evening that might be of interest. I am seeing nothing being discussed so I guess Dana must have had a quiet night.

I'm still reading back so I'll sign off too.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: November 12, 2006, 11:25:43 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Have y'all all gone to bed early tonight? I wondered if there were any radio interviews this evening that might be of interest. I am seeing nothing being discussed so I guess Dana must have had a quiet night.

I'm still reading back so I'll sign off too.

Sorry SB - it's been a very slow day.  No Dana show tonight, no news that I'm aware of.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: November 13, 2006, 12:00:57 AM »

I am still here, just reading and lurking.  In case no one comes back I am hugging Nemo now and hope his mommy is okay.  Haven't seen her in a while....
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: November 13, 2006, 12:08:44 AM »

Quote from: "Florida"
THE LETTER came from ARKANSAS

Paulus' friend in N.C.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050723/aruba.shtml

Has anyone, other than an aruban, verified that the letter actually had a U.S. Postmark on it?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: November 13, 2006, 12:11:38 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I saw that. Laughed and thought of Monkeys. Didn't see the whole thing as I had to go out. Will view nail guns in a new light.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: November 13, 2006, 12:15:10 AM »

Quote from: "San"
SATISH'S 6/24/05 STATEMENT:

"then I saw this and I said to Deepak, Joran is crazy”

I take this to be that Joran was in his rage at that point and badly harmed or killed Natalee at that point.

SATISH'S 6/13/05 STATEMENT:

"Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing."

Both Kalpoes know what happened to Natalee because they were present.

BETH'S QUESTION TO DEEPAK:

Did you help her Deepak.

While Deepak stood there looking down and not saying a word because he knows he could have helped her and he didn't.

CHRIS COUMO PRIMETIME INTERVIEW:

"Did you see Natalee in distress"

That question caught him off guard and made him think because he knows he killed her and he didn't expect that question.  He facial expression said it all.

Just in case I forget this...very observant San.  It speaks volumes and little was actually said.  That is what I mean by looking at the lies to see the real truth.  Yes, Satish saw something bad happen to Natalee.  I am willing to bet it had something to do with a head injury.  I think this is why they made up the "she fell" story to add to the HI lie.  She was hurt by one of those 3 guys in some way or they caused her to be hurt.  Otherwise, they would have helped her to receive medical attention.  An accident is an accident and no reason to hide anything...then there's the other thing...intentional injury resulting from anger.  If it is really a case of just her falling down and hitting her head, there would be no reason to disappear the body.  There was way more going on here and it wasn't just sex.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: November 13, 2006, 07:19:27 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Hey, good evening Monkeys, just doing alittle lurking and reading. I did notice something about the name Peter Cruezenberg. I do find a fishing boat captain by that name. It is not exactly your average, everyday John Doe type name........ Smile Could this be the guy?

http://tinyurl.com/tz99f
www.aruba-mahimahi.com

this sure looks like that guy on the Aru-bay video !!!!

Confused
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #318 on: November 13, 2006, 07:22:01 AM »

Good morning.

Working and lurking.  Tons of work on my desk!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: November 13, 2006, 07:26:33 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.