March 29, 2024, 04:14:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 116186 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: November 13, 2006, 10:23:31 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
HI Monkeys... I hve been slammed at work so I am only in here for a few minutes. I have not even had the chance to read my emails.... so if I haven't responded to you it's because I am so insanely busy at work and when I get home, I don't want to even see a computer Shocked

Hi Mrs. Red - saw your assbites post on the front page, lol  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: November 13, 2006, 10:24:42 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
HI Monkeys... I hve been slammed at work so I am only in here for a few minutes. I have not even had the chance to read my emails.... so if I haven't responded to you it's because I am so insanely busy at work and when I get home, I don't want to even see a computer Shocked

i was wondering why you didnt respond to my emails  Wink  Wink

Did you really email me? Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: November 13, 2006, 10:26:04 PM »

Quote GRANDE:

At the present time Konstruktiva is trying to purchase the lot from Hamilton. Lot #15 next to my home was on the market and now the owner, from North Carolina, is either going to built a spec house to sell or he will sell his lot for $475,000.00."

Are you saying you own property in Aruba?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: November 13, 2006, 10:26:50 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
DOCTOR EVIL only wears WHITE SHIRTS  Cool

Mr Robot, you are a trip.  Laughing   Laughing   Laughing

well, thanks ----:)  

most people can put up with me for about 5 minutes and then i usually
hear " thats enough its time for you to go"

even my own family  Twisted Evil  

my philosophy is.....take the serious things SERIOUS and everything and everyone else is OPEN SEASON for a laugh or two.

i take the situation of Natalee Missing very serious and i hate all involved

forgiveness??

NOT for me to decide that one......i can hate em till the the COWS come home and i will continue to do so.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: November 13, 2006, 10:26:53 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote GRANDE:

At the present time Konstruktiva is trying to purchase the lot from Hamilton. Lot #15 next to my home was on the market and now the owner, from North Carolina, is either going to built a spec house to sell or he will sell his lot for $475,000.00."

I believe Grande was referring to Nevada property.  Or maybe not, lol  Laughing
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: November 13, 2006, 10:27:07 PM »

GRANDE Quote:

"No. Posner doesn't own a home, he rents. And I do not know the Vrolijk's home. Caya Bunita Bista #14 is in Bella Vista up on a hillside lot and is across the street from Ido's house. #14 is next to Gandleman's lot #13 and Gandleman has not built as of yet.

Sorry, who is IDO and GANDLEMAN?

I do not know who IDO is.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: November 13, 2006, 10:27:32 PM »

nope, i was just teasing ya Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: November 13, 2006, 10:27:50 PM »

Yeah, but it's mostly stuff about ED meds and Stock Picks.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: November 13, 2006, 10:29:11 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

well Carnut you must email me about 100 times a day then!!   Laughing

anything I need to know about before I get out of here?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 13, 2006, 10:29:33 PM »

Quote GRANDE:

No, we have been through this, have we not?

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: November 13, 2006, 10:31:44 PM »

What exchange Carnut?  NYSE, NASDAQ, Pink Sheets, Grey Sheets ?

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: November 13, 2006, 10:32:16 PM »

Hello, all.
I have been reading most days, but not sitting long enough to post.  Some good discussions of late.  Am hoping that the rumor of something coming out is true...although we have heard that many times.  It is like the "case will be solved in 24 hours/48 hours.  I hope that the DeVries show is turning up the heat on some of those involved, or at least looking at the case without the need to protect anyone.  

Hope all is well with all the Monkeys.  Am off to catch up on my FP reading now.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: November 13, 2006, 10:32:23 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote GRANDE:

Well, I could see it was a quote, but it would have helped a bit as to it's attribution or some sort of explanation.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: November 13, 2006, 10:32:24 PM »

Grande - I think Carnut was referring to the usual spam emails  Wink
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: November 13, 2006, 10:32:25 PM »

Nope, sorry.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: November 13, 2006, 10:33:14 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Hello, all.
I have been reading most days, but not sitting long enough to post.  Some good discussions of late.  Am hoping that the rumor of something coming out is true...although we have heard that many times.  It is like the "case will be solved in 24 hours/48 hours.  I hope that the DeVries show is turning up the heat on some of those involved, or at least looking at the case without the need to protect anyone.  

Hope all is well with all the Monkeys.  Am off to catch up on my FP reading now.

Hi Lexie - good to see you!
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: November 13, 2006, 10:33:17 PM »

Quote GRANDE:

Nope, sorry.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: November 13, 2006, 10:34:06 PM »

What exchange Carnut?  NYSE, NASDAQ, Pink Sheets, Grey Sheets ?

Heh, heh, you got me there. I don't know the first thing about the stock market other than what I see on Neil Cavuto's show.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: November 13, 2006, 10:36:45 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Hello, all.

Yes the De Vries show will be interesting one way or the other.

Don't really know how much he can come up with within the confines of a show's investigation and the amount of time he and his folks will be putting into it.

Sure do hope it's something real and positive from our point of view.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: November 13, 2006, 10:38:08 PM »

Well, dadgum, sure didn't think I hit that key twice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.