March 28, 2024, 03:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 115985 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: November 14, 2006, 12:35:48 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Do any of you guys remember the poster Peeps?

I remember Peeps. He was a friend of Lorenzo as I recall he posted the eathquake van pic first.

Peeps was the webmaster for the Aruba Speed Shop website, run by Max Arendz, friend of Lorenzo.

I remember him vaguely but could not quote you anything of value of his posts, so what do you feel is key here? Inquiring minds want to know Lala Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 14, 2006, 12:36:16 AM »

I remember Peeps. He was a friend of Lorenzo as I recall he posted the eathquake van pic first.

Peeps was the webmaster for the Aruba Speed Shop website, run by Max Arendz, friend of Lorenzo.

So do you think Peeps was Max? He was very protective and secretive in his answers as I recall.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #722 on: November 14, 2006, 12:37:30 AM »

Hi Bleached black! Yeah, Lala's, you're always right on top of things, wazzup with Peeps?

Hi none! Great to see you!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: November 14, 2006, 12:38:01 AM »

Whoa!

Amazing who was on talking in the early days, isn't it?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: November 14, 2006, 12:41:18 AM »

I also remember an interesting poster named Tony.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: November 14, 2006, 12:42:02 AM »

Max Arendz owns the Speed Shop and Peeps was his best friend.  He did all the website stuff for him.  I remember on another forum when asked if they knew Lorenzo and they denied it.  So if true, why did Max provide the alibi for Lorenzo?  How do you go to a party and not know the host?
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: November 14, 2006, 12:42:11 AM »

So, did Peeps post in the forum or FP?
I'm guessing the forum, which we don't have access to.  Sad
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: November 14, 2006, 12:42:47 AM »

CBB
Do you remember Peeps?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: November 14, 2006, 12:43:18 AM »

Another post about the different Max's which I think seems correct.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

lorenzo is old news. there are two max, ahrendz and arends, one joran's age and nephew of jossy and one older, more like lorenzo's age. lorenzo may have ben questioned early on and his house searched with negative results. nobody who has looked carefully at this thinks lorenzo is involved. max the younger is jorans school friend who was questioned as a witness. paulus then asked lorenzo what the cops asked him and relayed the info to joran. that is why he got into trouble.

Posted by: iquitos | Saturday, November 19, 2005 at 08:14 PM

Anna,

Max Ahrends and Max (Maxito) Arentz are two different people. Max Ahrends is maybe 18, Maxito is older. Maxito supplied the alibi for Lorenzo Van Rijn.

It's unfortunate that the two names are so similar. Causes a lot of confusion.

Posted by: sensible | Aug 26, 2005 3:23:17 PM

Posted by: iquitos | Saturday, November 19, 2005 at 08:16 PM

http://tinyurl.com/uvv9b

OK, I'm just lurking as this thread is rather hard to follow but now my name has come up so can't be still for that without responding.

AG was very defensive about the vdStraatens but if you will recall, she routinely decked me for mentioning Gilliam and told me there was no one on the island by that name.  And monkeys generally sided with her that I was appalling to ask such a thing.   Wink Same with Bon Dia, lol, but that's another story.  Back to Gilliam.

Right, he is on Curacao but I do believe he may be related to the police Chief van der Straaten.  AG said his children were much older but how old would Uncle Jan have to be for this to be true?  He and Paulus are believed to have been cronies in the NL from years ago so I tend to think they are also the same age.  And while AG and her family seem very close to the van der Straatens, I have never been convinced Mrs. Straaten and the kids ever lived in Aruba.  Couldn't really find out as the topic was considered upsetting AG and I was mean to be doing such.  Wink

The younger Max Ahrends who went to Florida I do believe to be related to Jossy, just as an aside.  His sister's son or grandson?  Not important but don't think he was involved, questioned or anything.

I remember we asked AG to go look in the windows of her neighbors and see if she could see the Sloots and at the time the Sloots were staying with the Vockings, not the van der Straatens so I wonder which was her neighbor?  Were Jan's children really that old?  Did she know of Gilliam and that is why instead of saying there was no such person she said there was no one by that name on the island?  And we originally had Koen pegged as Gilliam.  There is an old website that shows this still around.

Seems Gilliam and younger brother live in Curacao.  At least they are on swim team there.  Where is the mother?  Are they divorced or what?  Yes, she had the utmost regard for vdStraaten.

I wish Sensible still posted and I could find her again.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: November 14, 2006, 12:45:41 AM »

Max Arendz owns the Speed Shop and Peeps was his best friend.  He did all the website stuff for him.  I remember on another forum when asked if they knew Lorenzo and they denied it.  So if true, why did Max provide the alibi for Lorenzo?  How do you go to a party and not know the host?

Very true....I remember it being said that Maxito  was friends with LVR, they obviously knew each other. It was the last night of SoulBeach with no scheduled afterhours party. I always wondered if the party was not at Lorenzo's for some of the band members?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: November 14, 2006, 12:45:43 AM »

From this website.  The same website coincidentally we found the photo of officer Shaniro Baldrik KELLY.

http://www.boostunit.com/home.php
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: November 14, 2006, 12:45:55 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"

Most likely under other names. I bet Klaas would know. See when the name Max Arendz came up as being an alibi to the infamous Lorenzo, we didn't know he was important then, the Speed Shop website kept getting all these hits from Scared Monkeys and they got curious.  The person to ask would be our own poster, Eleye.  I think he would remember this conversation from Theory and Spec. days.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: November 14, 2006, 12:46:49 AM »

Peeps posted in the Code Talkers thread after some posters at SM went into their forum asking questions.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: November 14, 2006, 12:48:26 AM »

Well, I know AG street address, but will not make it public here, even though it is already public knowledge.  That is why I wanted Straaten's address.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: November 14, 2006, 12:49:16 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Peeps posted in the Code Talkers thread after some posters at SM went into their forum asking questions.

See, sometimes I do know the East from the West.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 14, 2006, 12:50:55 AM »

Well, I know AG street address, but will not make it public here, even though it is already public knowledge.  That is why I wanted Straaten's address.

Straten Jan Van Der, Paraguana 6
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: November 14, 2006, 12:51:06 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "igsigs"
I don't think AG was part of any misinformation campaign.
Clearly not anything subversive about her last summer. When the archives from last June/July become available i think it will become obvious to those with doubts.

do you think we're picking on AG?  Laughing we're just trying to solve the puzzle, take that blindfold off your eyes igsigs  Laughing

Troublemaker   Arrow    Cool
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: November 14, 2006, 12:51:33 AM »

See, sometimes I do know the East from the West.  Wink

Laughing  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #738 on: November 14, 2006, 12:52:36 AM »

Sorry Lala's, I don't remember him. If he was primarily on the code talkers thread, I wouldn't have run into him. Interesting stuff...........
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: November 14, 2006, 12:54:11 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I don't think AG was part of any misinformation campaign.
Clearly not anything subversive about her last summer. When the archives from last June/July become available i think it will become obvious to those with doubts.

do you think we're picking on AG?  Laughing we're just trying to solve the puzzle, take that blindfold off your eyes igsigs  Laughing

Troublemaker   Arrow    Cool

no I don't wear the crown jewels so I don't qualify  Laughing  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.