March 28, 2024, 06:29:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 116014 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: November 14, 2006, 07:16:02 AM »

I have been getting this message this morning after making a post:

Could not connect to smtp host : 110 : Connection timed out

DEBUG MODE

Line : 112
File : smtp.php
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: November 14, 2006, 07:17:10 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

Hiya None,

I believe you, I can tell by Lala's avatar  Wink

Sharon, TerryD and I might have to meet up sometime.  I see that Sharon and I were at the same festival on Riverwalk a week ago, and that I was less than a mile from where Terry was bike riding on Saturday....

YES  Very Happy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: November 14, 2006, 07:54:33 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: November 14, 2006, 08:14:35 AM »

This is a MUST READ today:
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/

AHATA admits there is a serious problem with tourism in Aruba
Tourist hurt in a quad racer accident
Kalpoe brothers go to court November 30th
Suspicious death of a Columbian man
Article about Deepak Kalpoe
A disturbing picture on page 3.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: November 14, 2006, 08:33:39 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Debbbie at BFN posted this Monday night:

Heads up... the next National Enquirer will have an article that will discuss the picture that we all have been talking about from video #24.  The edition will be on the newsstands this week.

I had heard this earlier but had been told it in confidence.  An ex-monkey sold the pics....

I'm lurking prior to going to class but I'm really shocked by this.  If it's the screen capture I'm thinking it is, I was unable to reproduce it which makes me go hmmmmm.

Actually the thread may lock prior to page 50, I'll warn you guys first  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: November 14, 2006, 08:37:20 AM »

From MF on FOB

In an interview with David Koch yesterday by the local media, he reminded them about the case that he has on November 30, 2006 with the Kalpoe Brothers. He insists that the case is just not to clear names in the Natalee Holloway case, but emphasized that the Kalpoe Brothers wanted the judge to either close the case against them or go to court and proof their involvment in the women's disappearance.

As we all know, this request was made back in July, but the court give the Prosecuter an extension, since there were "new developments" back then that the judge could not make a decision. The case was already delayed because the prosecuter did not give the judge all the documents in the case.

On November 1, 2006 they got a new problem. All the document, tapes and evidence were sent to the Netherlands to be reviewed. Koch said that the ALE reviewed them a few times over, the FBI reviewed them as well and now, just to show that there is nothing new or overlooked in this case, the Dutch will have the same opportunity to do so. He said that there is nothing new in the case. Nothing has changed for months.

He also informed that Kalpoe's request for a new working permit was denied in court (LAR). It has nothing to do with the case itself, but Aruba has a control, where those who ask for working permit can be denied based on a decision by the department of Labor. The immigration and naturalisation department issues work permits.

In Aruba, if there is any Aruban that can work for that job, a permit for a non-Aruban to work the same job is denied. Working permits are usually issued for areas where there is no Aruban available to fill that job, like construction workers, hotel employees and others.

With this sentencing it just prohibits Kalpoe to work at the Internet Cafe. But he can always apply for other openings elsewhere.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: November 14, 2006, 08:39:35 AM »

Rumour has it that Lorenzo's mother Astrid is married but...to who?  The new husband and stepfather might be the reason why this 5th suspect has become the phantom of the island.  
Notice that the name used, in the advertisement for the Visa card, is Mr. Good Lion.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #887 on: November 14, 2006, 08:41:02 AM »

Good morning.

Working and lurking as usual.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: November 14, 2006, 08:52:52 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
From MF on FOB

In an interview with David Koch yesterday by the local media, he reminded them about the case that he has on November 30, 2006 with the Kalpoe Brothers. He insists that the case is just not to clear names in the Natalee Holloway case, but emphasized that the Kalpoe Brothers wanted the judge to either close the case against them or go to court and proof their involvment in the women's disappearance.

As we all know, this request was made back in July, but the court give the Prosecuter an extension, since there were "new developments" back then that the judge could not make a decision. The case was already delayed because the prosecuter did not give the judge all the documents in the case.
On November 1, 2006 they got a new problem. All the document, tapes and evidence were sent to the Netherlands to be reviewed. Koch said that the ALE reviewed them a few times over, the FBI reviewed them as well and now, just to show that there is nothing new or overlooked in this case, the Dutch will have the same opportunity to do so. He said that there is nothing new in the case. Nothing has changed for months.
He also informed that Kalpoe's request for a new working permit was denied in court (LAR). It has nothing to do with the case itself, but Aruba has a control, where those who ask for working permit can be denied based on a decision by the department of Labor. The immigration and naturalisation department issues work permits.

In Aruba, if there is any Aruban that can work for that job, a permit for a non-Aruban to work the same job is denied. Working permits are usually issued for areas where there is no Aruban available to fill that job, like construction workers, hotel employees and others.

With this sentencing it just prohibits Kalpoe to work at the Internet Cafe. But he can always apply for other openings elsewhere.

No doubt the prosecutor has failed to give the judge all the documents in the case more than once.  No doubt in my mind at all.   Mad

David Kock makes it sound as if the FBI has reviewed the case files and has concluded that nothing was overlooked; now they're waiting for the Dutch investigators to do the same.  I tend to doubt the FBI told them that.  

I find it hard to believe that there was no Aruban able to do the Internet Cafe job before the Holloway case, but now there is.  If Deepak is being prevented from working, it's probably because he crossed the Slooties.  While I have no sympathy for Deepak, this does sound suspicious to me - perhaps another case of Don't Mess with Anita and her boys.  

Thanks for the info, Igsigs.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: November 14, 2006, 08:54:39 AM »

How rude of me.  
Good morning, Monkeys!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: November 14, 2006, 09:01:53 AM »

Morn LilPuma

I had the same questions as you. What ever happened to Papa Ramirez owning the Internet Cafe?

MF and Koch have me dizzy with the spinning.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: November 14, 2006, 09:12:51 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Morn LilPuma

I had the same questions as you. What ever happened to Papa Ramirez owning the Internet Cafe?

MF and Koch have me dizzy with the spinning.

According to the Aruba Chamber he still owns it:

http://206.48.100.138/registry/registry_search.afp
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: November 14, 2006, 09:13:20 AM »

Maybe the knowledge that a work permit can be refused by the Aruban court using nutty reasoning,  explains the Kalpoe's subservience to the "judge's son" and the all powerful Judge (lol) van der Sloot and their silence.    It sounds as if an appeal would be pointless and financially impossible.   Now Nadira has 2 sons to support.  What will Deepak do -work in construction?  He hasn't got the physical ability.  Work at a hotel?Doubtful anyone would want his recognizable face around.  If he still owns a car he might consider becoming a taxi driver.  It seems that this action by the Aruban court might prompt silent Deepak to start SINGING.
Let's hope that the Kalpoe brothers can sing in perfect harmony.
P.S.  Don't they have any photocopiers in Aruba?

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: November 14, 2006, 09:16:26 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I'm lurking prior to going to class but I'm really shocked by this.  If it's the screen capture I'm thinking it is, I was unable to reproduce it which makes me go hmmmmm.

Klaas, what do you mean by *unable to reproduce*.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: November 14, 2006, 09:20:56 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Laughing

What? You don't like Aruba's new and improved reason for the court delay? Never a dull moment with these guys.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: November 14, 2006, 09:21:19 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "msmarple"
Debbbie at BFN posted this Monday night:

Heads up... the next National Enquirer will have an article that will discuss the picture that we all have been talking about from video #24.  The edition will be on the newsstands this week.

I had heard this earlier but had been told it in confidence.  An ex-monkey sold the pics....

Actually the thread may lock prior to page 50, I'll warn you guys first  Wink

So it will be in this weeks Enquirer right.  I will look for it when it comes out.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: November 14, 2006, 09:28:35 AM »

Good morning monkeys...I have had sleep and now I am better.  Coffee anyone?  Very Happy

BTW does anyone have a street map of Aruba?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #897 on: November 14, 2006, 09:29:01 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Maybe the knowledge that a work permit can be refused by the Aruban court using nutty reasoning,  explains the Kalpoe's subservience to the "judge's son" and the all powerful Judge (lol) van der Sloot and their silence.    It sounds as if an appeal would be pointless and financially impossible.   Now Nadira has 2 sons to support.  What will Deepak do -work in construction?  He hasn't got the physical ability.  Work at a hotel?Doubtful anyone would want his recognizable face around.  If he still owns a car he might consider becoming a taxi driver.  It seems that this action by the Aruban court might prompt silent Deepak to start SINGING.
Let's hope that the Kalpoe brothers can sing in perfect harmony.

LMAO @ copier comment... wondering the same thing.

Catching a cab with Deepak driving is like asking Teddy Kennedy for a ride home from the beach.  

I don't think so.

Personally, I don't care one iota about Deepak's livelihood or that of his brother or their lying mother.  I'm surprised they haven't been deported for being a nuisance to the almighty Dutch.  

Perhaps if the Kalpoe's ability to put food on the table declines, they will be inclined to show Mama that everybody DOESN'T LIE.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: November 14, 2006, 09:29:30 AM »

Hi San, good morning.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: November 14, 2006, 09:33:32 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I know most people here think Shango/Simian is a bunch of crap...so be it.  I am just tired of arguing the point any longer...either you believe or not.  I don't care any longer...I should not have to defend my thoughts about Shango everytime I am here...just scroll on by if you don't want to read it...

Now, I am getting upset because I am tired so I will hug Nemo and call it a night.  I am tired of getting razzed about Simian and Shango.   Rolling Eyes

Lalas - there are many posts, theories and thoughts.  All deserve respect, IMO (as long as they do not lose sight of the fact that Natalee's family continues to hurt over this).  Don't worry about posting about Simian and Shango - no different than discussing Lorenzo or Peeps or Tony's or AG or anyone else's posts.   Until someone absolutely proves Simian/Shango have no bearing, I think it deserves as much posting as anything else.

Check every detail. Check it twice.

I came back to this post because I totally agree with Sleuth said.  We all have different beliefs in what might have happened.  It is always good to discuss different avenues.  We can't be one sided in our way of thinking especially with all the lies that were fed to us regarding this case.  When I see someone come on and they are in disagreement with that person because it doesn't go with their way of thinking of what happened I say this "too bad" and scroll past the post.  We all have the right to express our opinions in what could have happened.  We are all here for the same reason and that is to find out what happened and who was involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.