March 28, 2024, 04:51:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 115995 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: November 14, 2006, 09:34:35 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi San, good morning.

Good morning Lala's.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: November 14, 2006, 09:36:52 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I know most people here think Shango/Simian is a bunch of crap...so be it.  I am just tired of arguing the point any longer...either you believe or not.  I don't care any longer...I should not have to defend my thoughts about Shango everytime I am here...just scroll on by if you don't want to read it...

Now, I am getting upset because I am tired so I will hug Nemo and call it a night.  I am tired of getting razzed about Simian and Shango.   Rolling Eyes

I hope I didn't upset you, Lalas, but I didn't mention S or S.  Imagine how I feel with the rare opinion the LVR had little or nothing to do with anything for that is just the same as heresy to say here so I do understand not wanting to defend every post.

And its not worth getting upset over because none of us knows what happened for a fact.  If we did, we wouldn't still be all speculating.  But I do think we take too much at face value some of the things we were told early on and the LVR stuff just reeks of a Julia inspired decoy to me.

That is just ME and you are entitled to think and Shango all you want and I hope you will.  Next time, I will just stay out of it.

Good night, all.

Well, seems I missed some of the action last night.  Seems there's reason to believe that Shango and Simian both has some inside info, but if they had evidence or hard facts, why the riddles?  My take on Shango is that he's telling us there's lots of nasty people doing nasty things on One Nasty Island and that's the reason for the coverup.  I think if Lorenzo van Rijn is involved in Natalee's disappearance, it's because that's who sells the XTC to the island predators.   KISS.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: November 14, 2006, 09:37:53 AM »

Good morning monkeys...I have had sleep and now I am better.  Coffee anyone?  Very Happy

BTW does anyone have a street map of Aruba?

I don't have a map, but found a site that has some available, but only major streets are noted.  IIRC, you are looking for one for Oranjestad & south.   Odd that this site lists Oranjestad area but no longer offers a link...mmmm

http://www.arubatravelinfo.com/map_3.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: November 14, 2006, 09:38:34 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I'm lurking prior to going to class but I'm really shocked by this.  If it's the screen capture I'm thinking it is, I was unable to reproduce it which makes me go hmmmmm.

Klaas, what do you mean by *unable to reproduce*.

I am fairly certain the picture they are referring to is a screen capture of the white bag in the pond from the aru-bay videos.  The screen capture that BLONDE has is the only one I've seen the appears to have a face that looks like Natalee.  I did everything I could to attempt to reproduce it and couldn't.  Just saying I find it odd I couldn't reproduce it but maybe Blonde has some "special" technique.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: November 14, 2006, 09:40:41 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Morn LilPuma

I had the same questions as you. What ever happened to Papa Ramirez owning the Internet Cafe?

MF and Koch have me dizzy with the spinning.

I seem to recall that Nadira lost her job shortly after the boys were arrested and their HI story fell apart.  I'm wondering if it coincides with Paulus's arrest or the fact that Deepak spilled much of it (not all) to Mickey John and ALE.  Joran said in ACA interview that HE was the first one to tell the truth about the HI story being a lie.  Which means it was probably Deepak.   Smile

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: November 14, 2006, 09:43:59 AM »

Just posted on the front page comment area of SM:

In the November 20th 2006 National Enquirer. There is a story entitled “Coverup in Aruba” It talks about the Dutch going to Aruba. And Not talking to anyone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: November 14, 2006, 09:48:04 AM »

WARNING - GOING TO SWITCH THREADS IN A MINUTE
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: November 14, 2006, 09:48:11 AM »

In the November 20th 2006 National Enquirer. There is a story entitled “Coverup in Aruba” It talks about the Dutch going to Aruba. And Not talking to anyone.

The Dutch not talking to anyone on Aruba? That could be good or bad.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: November 14, 2006, 09:48:16 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Maybe the knowledge that a work permit can be refused by the Aruban court using nutty reasoning,  explains the Kalpoe's subservience to the "judge's son" and the all powerful Judge (lol) van der Sloot and their silence.    It sounds as if an appeal would be pointless and financially impossible.   Now Nadira has 2 sons to support.  What will Deepak do -work in construction?  He hasn't got the physical ability.  Work at a hotel?Doubtful anyone would want his recognizable face around.  If he still owns a car he might consider becoming a taxi driver.  It seems that this action by the Aruban court might prompt silent Deepak to start SINGING.
Let's hope that the Kalpoe brothers can sing in perfect harmony.
P.S.  Don't they have any photocopiers in Aruba?

This will be Deepak in 40 years.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: November 14, 2006, 09:49:20 AM »

Anna had some very valid points last night.  She's right, maybe we do put too much stock into trivial things and as some say it was a simple crime.  But for the life of me I can not understand why if it is so simple things are now so complicated.  Why does one single family, the Sloots, weild so much influence over an island.  If it were only the Kalpoes, they would be in jail right now and we all know that.  Look at what they tried to do to the security guards.  

It was the 3 perps testimony that got the SG arrested in the first place.  A bold faced lie put two people behind bars.  I remember thinking at the time, well they got the people responsible for that crime, it won't be long until they find her body and she can be brought home.  That is what should have happened.  

So why didn't it?  Because whatever happened was more than just a teenage bunch of pimps on a sexcapade spree.  Otherwise, why disappear the body?  It's the "doesn't make sense" aspect that keeps me coming back to the riddles and secrets.  

Now, let's explore the Shango/Simian connection...there may be absolutely no connection.  If you never read them...how do you know for certain?  I have said this many times, I wish they had the courage to come out and tell us the truth.  The purpose of the riddles and secrets and allusions to shady, underbelly, dealings going on in Aruba.  They didn't.  

Maybe the reason is because these same people that posted as Simian and Shango were also caught up in the middle of the coverup and knew there was no way out.  So they told their stories and then went on to post under other names.  I firmly believe that whoever they are, they still read here and still post somewhere under other names.  

Next topic, please.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: November 14, 2006, 09:49:30 AM »

WARNING - GOING TO SWITCH THREADS IN A MINUTE
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: November 14, 2006, 09:51:00 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Good morning monkeys...I have had sleep and now I am better.  Coffee anyone?  Very Happy

BTW does anyone have a street map of Aruba?

I don't have a map, but found a site that has some available, but only major streets are noted.  IIRC, you are looking for one for Oranjestad & south.   Odd that this site lists Oranjestad area but no longer offers a link...mmmm

http://www.arubatravelinfo.com/map_3.html

I am looking for a particular address location.  I thought at one time we had some type of street map that shows the names of various streets, not just the ones in Oranjestad.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: November 14, 2006, 09:51:18 AM »

Please move to LCD# 543

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=540

Sorry, had to do this so Red wouldn't have to  Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: November 14, 2006, 09:51:28 AM »

Why am I not surprised.  So they went there to read over documents.  They could have done the same thing in the Netherlands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.