April 27, 2024, 02:36:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317878 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2009, 09:32:26 PM »

Night monkeys, see you all in the morning! 

Night Boo..I am right behind you...the weather is getting bad here and I need to get some yard things secured.  Later Monks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2009, 09:43:51 PM »

Rodent saved.  Back in cage and daughter is happy again.  I have many strange pet stories as well.  One involves finding a budgie in my freezer that was rock solid.

Prayers that all monkeys stay safe as well as JSM's friend and Daddy.

Do we know for certain that it is Rev grund looking for the donations?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »

Dana covering Canadian cases with Canadian media guy Mike McIntyre(sp):

Tori Stafford case (suspects arrested, body recovered, Canadian media starting to look like U.S. media)

The Greyhound beheading perp (will spend at least the foreseeable future in mental health custody)

Next up... Robin Sax... and then our Blink? 

I got kicked out and it took awhile to get back in...was it just my network or did we all get locked out for a bit?  Goodnight Sunny and Boo

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2009, 09:47:21 PM »

Rodent saved.  Back in cage and daughter is happy again.  I have many strange pet stories as well.  One involves finding a budgie in my freezer that was rock solid.

No Rose's hamster is SAFE!  Best missing person(pet) story today!

I was wondering, too... whether Grund himself was asking for the money.  Sunny is checking into it I think.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2009, 09:49:11 PM »

Tori Stafford case (suspects arrested, body recovered, Canadian media starting to look like U.S. media)

The Greyhound beheading perp (will spend at least the foreseeable future in mental health custody)

I got kicked out and it took awhile to get back in...was it just my network or did we all get locked out for a bit?  Goodnight Sunny and Boo

I had been kicked out as well. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2009, 09:52:19 PM »

Yeah!!! Life saved, daughter happy. budgie?   

JSM's friend and daddy are safe. JSM is having Doritos for dinner. 

I think it was the Simpson guy that is looking for donations. I think..

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2009, 09:53:14 PM »

Me too.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2009, 09:59:23 PM »

Did you hear the part where he said that the doctor said the Greyhound guy in the mental hospital hadn't offended again????? WTF?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2009, 09:59:29 PM »

Glad to hear JM and family is safe. Yup found a budgie in freezer, neighbour was babysitting pets while on vacation, budgie died, she replaced it with new bird so kids would not be upset but did not know if we observed pet funerals so frozen him till we got back.  Problem is she forgot to tell us and with the replacement bird in the cage did not know till I was looking for burgers.  Nothing wakes you up quite like a fully frozen budgie next to your hagen daz

Want to hear how the newt committed suicide and took the frog with it?  I have a good pet lobster and cat story as well.

I think we need some docs!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2009, 10:00:39 PM »

<self-snipped by Desi>
Me too.
Awww, sorry everybody that was locked out.  Glad we're all back.  Glad JSM and her doggie and Daddy are okay.  Doritos and Miller Lite?  Or just Doritos?  Big difference!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2009, 10:01:16 PM »

Glad to hear JM and family is safe. Yup found a budgie in freezer, neighbour was babysitting pets while on vacation, budgie died, she replaced it with new bird so kids would not be upset but did not know if we observed pet funerals so frozen him till we got back.  Problem is she forgot to tell us and with the replacement bird in the cage did not know till I was looking for burgers.  Nothing wakes you up quite like a fully frozen budgie next to your hagen daz

Want to hear how the newt committed suicide and took the frog with it?  I have a good pet lobster and cat story as well.

I think we need some docs!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2009, 10:01:38 PM »

Did you hear the part where he said that the doctor said the Greyhound guy in the mental hospital hadn't offended again????? WTF?

Greyhound guy petty much ate the face off of the person he killed.  That was a very tragic incident and there is a group of people who want the bus the murder took place on taken out of service.  It is still be using for passenger runs.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »

Yeah.  They must be really pleased with his progress!  He hasn't decapitated anyone in weeks!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2009, 10:03:46 PM »

<self-snipped by Desi>
Me too.
Awww, sorry everybody that was locked out.  Glad we're all back.  Glad JSM and her doggie and Daddy are okay.  Doritos and Miller Lite?  Or just Doritos?  Big difference!

She didn't say, but I could make a good guess. 
 She's going to bed now anyway.  an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2009, 10:07:12 PM »

Me too.

me too! was Tori's body really discovered? had not heard that...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2009, 10:09:13 PM »

Me too.

No Tori has not be found.  The female accused was let out of jail again to help with the earch for a few days.  There is a tip line dedicated to find her remains now.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2009, 10:13:35 PM »

NO!  OMG, I was so WRONG about that! Funeral was held, but NO, her body has NOT been found yet.  I am sorry.  Here's a recent story:

http://www.thestar.com/news/ontario/article/647060
Quote:
Despite having not found her remains, a memorial for Victoria Stafford was held on Saturday with about 800 people gathered inside a church to hear emotional speeches from Victoria's family, including her 11-year-old brother Daryn Stafford who broke down and blamed himself for Victoria's disappearance.

Even during the memorial services, investigators continued their search for Victoria's body.

Mod?  Maybe edit my post?  I apologize!  Now I get a "D" in reporting, too!     (I gave myself a "D" in leadership skills at the end of the last cage.)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2009, 10:15:27 PM »

Hey everyone

OMG what a nightmare afternoon I just had!   My puter literally fried, literally popped & started smoking!  I was actually traumatized    Luckily I had an external drive for my graphics, music & most of my documents but I lost a very expansive ridiculously massive bookmark/favorites link library UGH!  As you can see I got a new puter immediately hehe, getting it set up & familiar with Vista vs XP, then I have to slow but sure build that library link all over again, UGH.

I did manage to read the defense motion to strike regarding DC's phone records, with a waiver signed by George & Cindy Anthony.   O boy, considering Baez has a Florida Bar complaint reportedly by DC alleging that he told DC not to call 911 if he found the body, something is definitely up with this.  Cindy even admitted to investigators that she "sent someone" to the Suburban woods in November - I'm assuming they think it would end with the fact that DC was on the phone with a psychic, nope it goes deeper than that.  Hoover also reported that he was at a meeting at the Anthony home which included Baez & Baden, DC & of course the Anthonys, Conway showing up later.  Hoover said in his sworn statement that he asked DC if the Anthonys were aware that DC & him went to the woods & they acknowledged yes.  I have not had a chance to read back nor contemplate too much but by tomorrow I'll be in better shape to put what I read in context.

For now nite nite monkeys

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2009, 10:16:20 PM »

NO!  OMG, I was so WRONG about that! Funeral was held, but NO, her body has NOT been found yet.  I am sorry.  Here's a recent story:

Quote:
Despite having not found her remains, a memorial for Victoria Stafford was held on Saturday with about 800 people gathered inside a church to hear emotional speeches from Victoria's family, including her 11-year-old brother Daryn Stafford who broke down and blamed himself for Victoria's disappearance.

Even during the memorial services, investigators continued their search for Victoria's body.

Mod?  Maybe edit my post?  I apologize!  Now I get a "D" in reporting, too!     (I gave myself a "D" in leadership skills at the end of the last cage.)

But,but,....I gave you an "A."   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2009, 10:16:45 PM »

Quote:

I have a link to watch the memorial in Tori's thread if you are interested.  warning it is a very heartfelt service and when her brother Daryn speaks it took me many kleenex to get through.  I try to keep her thread updated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.