April 27, 2024, 07:29:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317842 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: June 12, 2009, 06:45:40 PM »

OK, I am all the way back on page 36, can someone send me the link to the Caylee Memorial so I can post Richard's reply to me???

Thanks!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5383.0

Thanks Sunny, Rev. Grund has a beautiful idea for the release. If you all are interested go to the thread above.

He came through for us that's for sure....it was our idea about the balloons and he added the butterflies..........for once it really is going to be ALL ABOUT CAYLEE!  MONKEYS ROCK!!  and a big thanks to Scotti Simpson, who I know is now reading here and will hopefully decide to join us,...for getting the ball rolling on the Memorial!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1081 on: June 12, 2009, 06:47:38 PM »

So, correct me if I am wrong, but two people now have said that BHW(meaning "cma") had a day when she thought that she was loosing it, a couple of months before Caylee went missing!!..to the point that they "worried" about Caylee's safety...was this true or was she trying to set up a "defense" and get the word out that she was going "crazy" before and just lost it one day, so she could depend on others "telling" about her "episode" that just seem to disappear the next day?...mmm, just a question for the monkeys?

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1082 on: June 12, 2009, 06:48:27 PM »

Evening Monkeys. I didn't get my DTV coupon today so I have no TV. Haven't had time to read up, Josef is in a panic so I went to the live feed of our news and we have tornado watch right now. So if I am in and out that is why.

I think RM is talking about the necklace of candy or the drumsticks. My cell phone is out in the car so I need to make a run outside really quick.

Reading Lee's roomate's interview was enlightening. Lee is not a kid person. Hmm. Then who the heck is CMA? Probably already been asked but I am way behind. Running for the phone now. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: June 12, 2009, 06:48:38 PM »

OK, I am all the way back on page 36, can someone send me the link to the Caylee Memorial so I can post Richard's reply to me???

Thanks!!

Thanks Sunny, Rev. Grund has a beautiful idea for the release. If you all are interested go to the thread above.

He came through for us that's for sure....it was our idea about the balloons and he added the butterflies..........for once it really is going to be ALL ABOUT CAYLEE!  MONKEYS ROCK!!  and a big thanks to Scotti Simpson, who I know is now reading here and will hopefully decide to join us,...for getting the ball rolling on the Memorial!!

HI SCOTTI!!! THANK YOU!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 12, 2009, 06:51:45 PM »

HI Scotti from JSM. Thanks for the Memorial. I will send a donation soon.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: June 12, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I am sorry monkeys, I should explain, I cannot bring myself to put "her" name in print, I felt from the very bigginning that "she" liked to see "her"name out there...I just can't do it...so I chose to call her "BHW" which is from another blogger that is very PASSIONATE for little Caylee and I guess it stuck with me....so BHW stands for Black Hearted Witch!...I hope this doesn't offend anyone, it is just my way without saying her name...and btw, I don't think my keyboard actually has the keys to spell her name or at least I can't find them.....

also, I love being a monkey...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: June 12, 2009, 07:05:00 PM »

So, correct me if I am wrong, but two people now have said that BHW(meaning "cma") had a day when she thought that she was loosing it, a couple of months before Caylee went missing!!..to the point that they "worried" about Caylee's safety...was this true or was she trying to set up a "defense" and get the word out that she was going "crazy" before and just lost it one day, so she could depend on others "telling" about her "episode" that just seem to disappear the next day?...mmm, just a question for the monkeys?

Yes, what Michelle said was 15 months prior to Caylee's murder, quite a bit beforehand.

I must add today that Sean Krause is probably smiling from above knowing Cindy is livid that her statements to him are now global due to his interview with investigators & not just his blog.    Cindy thought they won, no everyone is talking about what they want to hide...not a good move Cindy, George & Brad....those backhands must really hurt OUCH!   Not nearly enough, for sure, but slow but sure they are going to get their just due.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: June 12, 2009, 07:06:31 PM »

I have been wondering about the passages in Ricardo's interview. I know there was some talk about the candy-looking necklaces that all the friends of Casey's in some of the pictures were wearing. Some thought that it was a club-scene type thing, and that the necklaces were not really candy, but poss X or some other club drug. I wonder if that was what the thing was in the picture that Ricardo was refering to. IIRC I remember seeing a pic of Caylee with one of these type necklaces on. I wonder if he was being shown a pic of Casey when that part was inaudible.

I remember when I was a kid, we used to have necklaces that were really made of candy, and they would really get grungy out in the heat and humidity with us playing and and  sweating. Ugh! Do they even make these things anymore. I was just wondering if Caylee was wearing one of the X type necklace. Just a thought.....

yep, they still make them

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: June 12, 2009, 07:10:16 PM »

I said the same last night Blink about the autopsy report release.   I think "Stan the Man" strategically granted a temporary stay so that the media can establish what the Sunshine Law statute stipulates yet once again & show that there is no merit to the Anthonys standing which is ZIP!  This way on a legal basis the decision will be made as opposed to giving these maggots room to say that their monster was prejudiced further by the release or that their "anguish" was not considered.   It will be put on the record that although images and video of the autopsy itself do fall under items that may be sealed until trial, the report does not fall in that category.   This is also important after Casey is convicted (notice I do not hesitate with that affirmative statement) when she raises a few dozen appeals.   I wish I was a fly on his chamber wall because he had to have heard that the Anthonys were stealing crosses from the very site they are claiming to be in "great anguish" over the details of Caylee's murder & shaking his head.

Think about this the defense has been filing motions of misconduct yadda yadda yadda, and just when they think the judge is about to make a decision they ask for a delay on their motions.   We both know the defense & the Anthonys are just throwing monkey wrenches in this case because even they know Casey is guilty.   Sorry I feel that the "amazonette" has had ample time already to get "up to snuff" with the case that she can at least file her friggin sob story motion against this being a death qualified case, she did tell the press that she went over the case enough to "know it is not a DP case."   It doesnt matter what she "thinks" the State has met the criteria to seek the DP based on having at least 2 of the mandatory elements present - one she cannot dispute at all and that is the victim is under 12, the other is exactly why there is a separate charge of  Agg Assault upon a Minor.

I get infuriated, impatient & frustrated too but in the end Casey & the rest of these maggots will get their just due in spades...I'll bet my SUV on it, how's that for confidence?   I hope your friend has healed from injury.

Capp, I get what your saying, but it's not tactical, as a practical matter of law they have no standing, period.
Strickland is getting exactly one more pass from me and then it's time to start throwing the ITO name around. I almost said this when he was providing Bumblin Baez on the job training at his last motion hearing. NOT HIS JOB.
PPPPPFFFFFFT.

B

(you betcha my friend healed nicely, and I cant wait to tell a whole lotta stories, thanks for asking.)
Oh Blink, I'm losing my patience with Judge Strickland also. And while you are here, I know you have said on many occasions about you don't feel this will go to trial, I felt that all along also. Could I have your opinion on why you feel this. Thanks

Because I believe there are latents on the duct tape of Casey's, around this sweet child's head, honestly, that is all a juror will need. Baez knows it. Lyon knows it, and is why she is brought on. They will lose Macaluso in September if not before in July, and he was thier white hope. I am hearing their is major infighting with this team already.
B
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1089 on: June 12, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »

Thanks!!

Scotti, I do hope you are reading here, so you can see how much the monkeys love you and your idea.  Please, please join the cage.  There is so much love here for Caylee, you would fit right in.  A great BIG thank you to Scotti and the Rev. Grund and to all the loving people participating in a real memorial for precious Caylee.  You can be sure no one there will refer to her as CMA.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1090 on: June 12, 2009, 07:10:57 PM »

Hi Guys OT this is for JSM We have another storm comimg though. Please turn on your radio I know you are without TV. Tornado it Jacksboro heading to Azle and Lake Worth another north of there. Parker, Wise and Tarrent Co. Have to turn off and unplug. Take Care GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1091 on: June 12, 2009, 07:18:12 PM »

HI Scotti from JSM. Thanks for the Memorial. I will send a donation soon.  an angelic monkey
Hi Scotti   an angelic monkey   Be careful and safe JSM and Joe   an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: June 12, 2009, 07:18:42 PM »

Hi Guys OT this is for JSM We have another storm comimg though. Please turn on your radio I know you are without TV. Tornado it Jacksboro heading to Azle and Lake Worth another north of there. Parker, Wise and Tarrent Co. Have to turn off and unplug. Take Care GE

Be safe GE & JSM. I am an avid weather watcher, and I am watching all this coming together on a stormchasers website.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: June 12, 2009, 07:20:12 PM »

Take care Green Eyes  an angelic monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: June 12, 2009, 07:21:50 PM »

Casey Anthony defense wants to question jail staff about video
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:56 PM EDT, June 12, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cell-records-061209,0,2889369.story

Defense lawyer Jose Baez wants to question more jail staff about a video that was taken of Casey Anthony the day her daughter's remains were found in woods near her home.

In a motion filed Friday in Orange County Circuit Court, Baez asked Judge Stan Strickland to enter an order allowing him to depose five witnesses: Capt. Dennis Warren, Major Sherry Johnson, Dr. Lynn Branch, Nurse Dykes and Capt. Nancy DeFerrari.

On Dec. 11, Anthony was taken to the jail clinic, where she was videotaped as she watched a television report about Caylee Marie's remains being uncovered.

Baez stated the defense is investigating the matter and has discovered there were several jail and medical staff working who were present "and/or were involved in the orchestration of said event."

The defense has tried to interview the witnesses but have been unable to do so, the motion said.

Also on Friday, the state filed an objection to Baez's request for Strickland to postpone his decision on whether to release the jail video.

In her objection, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick stated that Baez's motion wasn't just to allow Andrea Lyon, a new defense lawyer working on the case, to get caught up.

". . . It became apparent that the delay requested is not for the benefit of Ms. Lyon, but for the purpose of continuing the defendant's effort to deflect attention from the evidence in the case and to focus on the unsubstantiated and irrelevant propaganda associated with her claims of government 'misconduct,'" the objection states.

"It is the position of the State of Florida that the defendant can not support, either factually or legally, her claims of misconduct on the part of any participant in this case."

The objection goes on to state, "It is time this matter is put to rest so that the actual parties to the litigation can extricate themselves from this quagmire and move forward with the justiciable issues in the case."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: June 12, 2009, 07:22:10 PM »

Thanks Blink    I have no doubt that there is fighting going on with these big wig defense lawyers. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: June 12, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »

Thanks, Protect the little babies 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 12, 2009, 07:24:20 PM »

Fanny...they still make them. My grand daughter had one last weekend. I remember them when I was a kid. Cost 5 cents.
Yup, 5 cents, and I could be seen running around in the summer with one on my neck, didn't matter if it was sticky 

I used to crack the candies and then shoot them at my brother with the elastic they are strung on when they got real sticky.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: June 12, 2009, 07:25:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19728108/detail.html

Garavaglia: No Change In Caylee's Cause Of Death
Interviews Released In Case Against Casey Anthony

POSTED: 5:28 pm EDT June 11, 2009
UPDATED: 5:13 pm EDT June 12, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said Friday that the autopsy report on the remains of Caylee Anthony draws no new conclusions as to her cause of death.

Garavaglia reported in December that the toddler's death was a homicide of unknown origin. However, she added that she included a summary in her 30-page report that draws some conclusions about what happened to Caylee based on tests and other evidence gathered since she made her initial findings.

That autopsy report was to be included in the hundreds of pages of new evidence released by the State Attorney's Office in the case against Casey Anthony Friday morning. However, George and Cindy Anthony succeeded in the effort to at least temporarily block the release of their granddaughter's autopsy report.

I really wish that the news media would learn to stop jumping the gun and telling us what are in the docs...when they do that, it provides an opportunity for someone to put a halt on the doc actually coming out; i.e., the autopsy report.

I also wonder about the Lenny and associates interviews....it's been weeks and weeks since we first heard they were coming out...and nothing since.  That says to me that someone got that released stopped.  Recently, on Geraldo, Kinney-Baden said that they had gotten several items from being released.  I'm thinking that the Lenny docs in one of those items.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: June 12, 2009, 07:27:38 PM »

Thanks Green Eyes. Not sure where you are, but please take care. I am on the Fox four website but I haven't heard if the south one is coming north. Plus my friend is going to Dublin today so I am really worried about him. You be careful. Thanks for the update. JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.