April 27, 2024, 05:34:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317893 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1100 on: June 12, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »

HI Scotti from JSM. Thanks for the Memorial. I will send a donation soon.  an angelic monkey
Hi Scotti   an angelic monkey   Be careful and safe JSM and Joe   an angelic monkey
THanks No Rose, they were gonna give me Josef some doggy xanax today and I said oh it can wait until Monday. There are no storms this week. STUPID ME. Story of my life. Benadryl isn't doing anything for him now. Crazy.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1101 on: June 12, 2009, 07:31:33 PM »

Thanks, Protect the little babies 

an angelic monkey you are very welcome no rose..  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: June 12, 2009, 07:31:56 PM »

If you think about it, it's pretty simple to know by her current behavior that Casey is guilty. If I were in jail for a murder I didn't commit, I'd be demanding a trial asap... I wouldn't allow my attorney to file all of these motions that end up delaying things. I'd want my day in court immediately! I'd want out of that place!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: June 12, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »

OK, I am all the way back on page 36, can someone send me the link to the Caylee Memorial so I can post Richard's reply to me???

Thanks!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5383.0

Thanks Sunny, Rev. Grund has a beautiful idea for the release. If you all are interested go to the thread above.

He came through for us that's for sure....it was our idea about the balloons and he added the butterflies..........for once it really is going to be ALL ABOUT CAYLEE!  MONKEYS ROCK!!  and a big thanks to Scotti Simpson, who I know is now reading here and will hopefully decide to join us,...for getting the ball rolling on the Memorial!!

HI SCOTTI!!! THANK YOU!!!

Thanks from me too.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1104 on: June 12, 2009, 07:33:44 PM »

HI Scotti from JSM. Thanks for the Memorial. I will send a donation soon.  an angelic monkey
Hi Scotti   an angelic monkey   Be careful and safe JSM and Joe   an angelic monkey
THanks No Rose, they were gonna give me Josef some doggy xanax today and I said oh it can wait until Monday. There are no storms this week. STUPID ME. Story of my life. Benadryl isn't doing anything for him now. Crazy.
I can just imagine, Zoe goes just crazy from storms, and has doggy xanax, take care.  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1105 on: June 12, 2009, 07:34:55 PM »

Puzzler, I think you are right, there must be a halt on the bounty hunter's interviews, must be some good stuff in there 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: June 12, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I am sorry monkeys, I should explain, I cannot bring myself to put "her" name in print, I felt from the very bigginning that "she" liked to see "her"name out there...I just can't do it...so I chose to call her "BHW" which is from another blogger that is very PASSIONATE for little Caylee and I guess it stuck with me....so BHW stands for Black Hearted Witch!...I hope this doesn't offend anyone, it is just my way without saying her name...and btw, I don't think my keyboard actually has the keys to spell her name or at least I can't find them.....

also, I love being a monkey...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I love it!!  BHW!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: June 12, 2009, 07:35:54 PM »

Fanny...they still make them. My grand daughter had one last weekend. I remember them when I was a kid. Cost 5 cents.
Yup, 5 cents, and I could be seen running around in the summer with one on my neck, didn't matter if it was sticky 

I used to crack the candies and then shoot them at my brother with the elastic they are strung on when they got real sticky.

I ate my candy necklace long before it could get sticky...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: June 12, 2009, 07:36:14 PM »

Because I believe there are latents on the duct tape of Casey's, around this sweet child's head, honestly, that is all a juror will need. Baez knows it. Lyon knows it, and is why she is brought on. They will lose Macaluso in September if not before in July, and he was thier white hope. I am hearing their is major infighting with this team already.
B

No shock about any of this for me - are you saying Mac the Knife is getting disbarred, details B  dang!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: June 12, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »

Because I believe there are latents on the duct tape of Casey's, around this sweet child's head, honestly, that is all a juror will need. Baez knows it. Lyon knows it, and is why she is brought on. They will lose Macaluso in September if not before in July, and he was thier white hope. I am hearing their is major infighting with this team already.
B

this actually makes my heart sing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: June 12, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »

I can just imagine, Zoe goes just crazy from storms, and has doggy xanax, take care.  an angelic monkey
I'm about to give him one of my very own xanax. Waiting on the vet to call with the number of benadryl I can give him. This must be a big one on the way. He is usually zonked by know.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: June 12, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »

Hi Guys OT this is for JSM We have another storm comimg though. Please turn on your radio I know you are without TV. Tornado it Jacksboro heading to Azle and Lake Worth another north of there. Parker, Wise and Tarrent Co. Have to turn off and unplug. Take Care GE

Everyone in the path please be safe!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: June 12, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »

Fanny...they still make them. My grand daughter had one last weekend. I remember them when I was a kid. Cost 5 cents.
Yup, 5 cents, and I could be seen running around in the summer with one on my neck, didn't matter if it was sticky 

I used to crack the candies and then shoot them at my brother with the elastic they are strung on when they got real sticky.

I ate my candy necklace long before it could get sticky...

Monkey Devil! Me too, but I would just slap my sister in the face with the whole necklace. Sorry if I am being off topic muffy about the storms. TIA JSM

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: June 12, 2009, 07:40:43 PM »

Casey Anthony defense wants to question jail staff about video
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:56 PM EDT, June 12, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cell-records-061209,0,2889369.story

Defense lawyer Jose Baez wants to question more jail staff about a video that was taken of Casey Anthony the day her daughter's remains were found in woods near her home.

In a motion filed Friday in Orange County Circuit Court, Baez asked Judge Stan Strickland to enter an order allowing him to depose five witnesses: Capt. Dennis Warren, Major Sherry Johnson, Dr. Lynn Branch, Nurse Dykes and Capt. Nancy DeFerrari.

On Dec. 11, Anthony was taken to the jail clinic, where she was videotaped as she watched a television report about Caylee Marie's remains being uncovered.

Baez stated the defense is investigating the matter and has discovered there were several jail and medical staff working who were present "and/or were involved in the orchestration of said event."

The defense has tried to interview the witnesses but have been unable to do so, the motion said.

Also on Friday, the state filed an objection to Baez's request for Strickland to postpone his decision on whether to release the jail video.

In her objection, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick stated that Baez's motion wasn't just to allow Andrea Lyon, a new defense lawyer working on the case, to get caught up.

". . . It became apparent that the delay requested is not for the benefit of Ms. Lyon, but for the purpose of continuing the defendant's effort to deflect attention from the evidence in the case and to focus on the unsubstantiated and irrelevant propaganda associated with her claims of government 'misconduct,'" the objection states.

"It is the position of the State of Florida that the defendant can not support, either factually or legally, her claims of misconduct on the part of any participant in this case."

The objection goes on to state, "It is time this matter is put to rest so that the actual parties to the litigation can extricate themselves from this quagmire and move forward with the justiciable issues in the case."

AMEN!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: June 12, 2009, 07:41:10 PM »

Casey Anthony defense wants to question jail staff about video
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:56 PM EDT, June 12, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cell-records-061209,0,2889369.story

Defense lawyer Jose Baez wants to question more jail staff about a video that was taken of Casey Anthony the day her daughter's remains were found in woods near her home.

In a motion filed Friday in Orange County Circuit Court, Baez asked Judge Stan Strickland to enter an order allowing him to depose five witnesses: Capt. Dennis Warren, Major Sherry Johnson, Dr. Lynn Branch, Nurse Dykes and Capt. Nancy DeFerrari.

On Dec. 11, Anthony was taken to the jail clinic, where she was videotaped as she watched a television report about Caylee Marie's remains being uncovered.

Baez stated the defense is investigating the matter and has discovered there were several jail and medical staff working who were present "and/or were involved in the orchestration of said event."     OFTLOG, what a drama mama's boy!
[/color]
The defense has tried to interview the witnesses but have been unable to do so, the motion said.

Also on Friday, the state filed an objection to Baez's request for Strickland to postpone his decision on whether to release the jail video.

In her objection, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick stated that Baez's motion wasn't just to allow Andrea Lyon, a new defense lawyer working on the case, to get caught up.

". . . It became apparent that the delay requested is not for the benefit of Ms. Lyon, but for the purpose of continuing the defendant's effort to deflect attention from the evidence in the case and to focus on the unsubstantiated and irrelevant propaganda associated with her claims of government 'misconduct,'" the objection states.

"It is the position of the State of Florida that the defendant can not support, either factually or legally, her claims of misconduct on the part of any participant in this case."

The objection goes on to state, "It is time this matter is put to rest so that the actual parties to the litigation can extricate themselves from this quagmire and move forward with the justiciable issues in the case."

Ding, ding ding....that's what Im saying!    TELL IT LINDA!   Snit, after all this is as a result of the defense motions, no if you put them forward you better be ready to argue on its merit, absoflippinlutely!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: June 12, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

Hi Guys OT this is for JSM We have another storm comimg though. Please turn on your radio I know you are without TV. Tornado it Jacksboro heading to Azle and Lake Worth another north of there. Parker, Wise and Tarrent Co. Have to turn off and unplug. Take Care GE

OMG we lost our DirectTV satellite for a bit, got very windy & had hail with pouring down rain.   Tornado just missed my location by about 15 miles northeast.   Be cautious in Bama and Southeast Tenn

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: June 12, 2009, 07:44:53 PM »

Father of Caylee was someone she had a one-night stand with in Ohio at an amusement park.
This is from Michelle Murphy family friend of the Anthony's.         So now the story is Ohio, probably in the fun house she got pregnant. 

ROTFL, dying. Except the first time she was in Ohio in several years was at Rick's wedding pretending she swallowed a bowling ball. WTH?

Phone sex?

B

Blinky,

Just getting caught up..but Casey went to Myrtle Beach for Rick's wedding.  They flew up there to Myrtle Beach.  Rick didn't get married in Ohio.

You my dear Gypsy, are so right, thanks for correcting me. For the first time maybe ever, I dont think I can form a thought to describe these docs today. But I will say this, I am stunned that His Honor Stan Strickland allowed the stay of the release of the autopsy of little Caylee on behalf of the Anthonys. S T U N N E D.

They have NO STANDING. NONE NADA ZIPPO.  

It's Upsetting?? You Scamthonists were not too upset to PUT ON THE RITZ while this child's bones were being dug out of the earth, and now you find what is already know to everyone "too upsetting"?? Guess what? I'm upset.

You people would stick your finger in the eye of the very people who hunkered in the pouring rain for 3 days in the mud to get that baby out of that Freakin garbage swill.

And when this is over I am going to tell everyone about my friend who nearly broke his back when he fell in the pouring rain that day on the scene and refused to let anyone from EMT look at him because he was scared to death that the press would think they had found her alive by seeing an EMT enter the scene!!

I will not rest until your assclown- freakshow daughter and the rest of you troglodytes get exactly what you deserve.

Blink

My dearest Blink,

I feel the same way..there should be no stay on any doc's. 
..God help the A's now..because sorry if this upsets you..but your granddaughter was murdered and I would think you would want to know the opinion of the person that did her autopsy on how she she was murdered.   

They have used the pity card for the last time..I believe..from here on out I think Stan the Man will have their b*lls in his hand.  They have used up their this hurts us quota.  Neither in the civil case nor the criminal case will this fly any longer.

They are headed for the insanity defense..minus a few..meaning the whole family and friends are crazy..but wait..that didn't make Casey's Grandmother crazy, nor her great uncle Rick.  It didn't make Lee kill anyone..therefore it will not fly.  But we are going to see lots of ..it hurts, it's unfair..until we get to she is crazy.

What was supposed to be a doc release was a joke.....

However rereading MM's statements about Casey feeling like she needed to in a mental facility..then MM says Lee told her GA had said the same at another point...excuse me...but there are alot of reason to need a psych intervention..not just murder.

What stuck out ..no one..not one of her friends or family ask "Why"  do you feel you need this intervention.....they need to admit the princess was upset and needed attention..because that is what they thought..if she showed signs of mental illness..then Cindy would have had her in a facility in a NY second.   

So taking the baby from her was a threat..or they would have acted on it.

Now they want to tie all this dysfunctional family chit together and call it a day............NO DEAL.   

Just a few of my random thoughts after cocktail hour.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: June 12, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »

OMG we lost our DirectTV satellite for a bit, got very windy & had hail with pouring down rain.   Tornado just missed my location by about 15 miles northeast.   Be cautious in Bama and Southeast Tenn
Be Careful Cappy. I have no tv and don't know what is going on. I'm looking for my radio right now.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: June 12, 2009, 07:48:13 PM »

Too darn close!  Glad you are OK

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: June 12, 2009, 07:49:31 PM »

You o.k? I'm watching the weather myself.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.