April 27, 2024, 01:43:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317874 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: June 12, 2009, 09:48:18 PM »

monkeys hello
i just got home from work/had to go directly to a my little pony b-day party.  how was the dump?  all the same old stuff?  reading some past post and that's what it sounds like.  any thing new?  at all?  please catch me up....and by golly nancy, we all know that kio wanted to adopt Caylee, and that casey stated she wanted to be commited...i want something NEW PLEASE!!??!
Hi, NorthernRose did a great job of recapping today.  Suggest click on her name and read her posts!

Kudos to NR...as A1 said a great job...to be honest I stopped reading and waited for your recap

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: June 12, 2009, 09:49:31 PM »

Thanks for this, Trimm.  I am a fan of Sheaffer's.  I always look for videos of him giving us his take on the legal aspects.  Here's him talking a little more about this autopsy motion:
http://www.wftv.com/video/19738543/index.html He makes a good point:  Why is BC filing the motion, since he does not represent the defendant?

Because Spindy now has his nads in a vice and is forcing him to do something that he knows is not his place to do, and in a way that was not proper. I think Brad Conway has sold his soul to the devil right along with the Anthonys.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: June 12, 2009, 09:49:51 PM »

monkeys hello
i just got home from work/had to go directly to a my little pony b-day party.  how was the dump?  all the same old stuff?  reading some past post and that's what it sounds like.  any thing new?  at all?  please catch me up....and by golly nancy, we all know that kio wanted to adopt Caylee, and that casey stated she wanted to be commited...i want something NEW PLEASE!!??!

I haven't found anything yet to knock me off my limb. Joy's interview had the most surprises in it, but it is hard to tell if she is "with it" or not. She said she had been to the remains recovery site 10 times, starting with 2 days after Caylee went missing???? She said she was friends of Tim Miller and a team leader on a couple of searches??? (At least she didn't say George Bush was helping her search.) She also said that the Anthony's and Kid Finders had "brainwashed" her. Her own small daughter was close to George but she would not leave her alone with him because she didn't want her to come up missing??? I think that was the high points.   

Fanny may I add a little to this?    I loved it when she said John Allen was skeering her! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: June 12, 2009, 09:50:35 PM »

i'm mamatypo today..wouldn't be so bad if it didn't make other words.
sorry

happens to most of us!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: June 12, 2009, 09:51:57 PM »

Thanks Trimm 

No problem.My lights are trying to go off. 
Am I the only one that wants to punch the Anthonys right now?   

NOPE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: June 12, 2009, 09:54:36 PM »

You know we may not get any real juicy stuff in some of these doc dumps, but I look at it as pieces of a large puzzle. What is said in these docs may just fit a piece that is thrown out in the future. All I know is that the prosecuters don't seem to be worried. In fact they seem pretty cool and confident, even taking the time to enjoy the antics of little Jose. That tells me that they are pretty sure they have a slam dunk. They know LOTS of things we don't know.

I'll beet they are still back laughing cause BOZO doesn't even know what to ask for   It's obvious they, like us, think he is a JOKE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: June 12, 2009, 09:56:23 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cell-records-061209,0,2889369.story

<snipped>
Also on Friday, the state filed an objection to Baez's request for Strickland to postpone his decision on whether to release the jail video.

In her objection, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick stated that Baez's motion wasn't just to allow Andrea Lyon, a new defense lawyer working on the case, to get caught up.

". . . It became apparent that the delay requested is not for the benefit of Ms. Lyon, but for the purpose of continuing the defendant's effort to deflect attention from the evidence in the case and to focus on the unsubstantiated and irrelevant propaganda associated with her claims of government 'misconduct,'" the objection states.

"It is the position of the State of Florida that the defendant can not support, either factually or legally, her claims of misconduct on the part of any participant in this case."

The objection goes on to state, "It is time this matter is put to rest so that the actual parties to the litigation can extricate themselves from this quagmire and move forward with the justiciable issues in the case."

I like Burdick

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1187 on: June 12, 2009, 10:00:37 PM »

You know we may not get any real juicy stuff in some of these doc dumps, but I look at it as pieces of a large puzzle. What is said in these docs may just fit a piece that is thrown out in the future. All I know is that the prosecuters don't seem to be worried. In fact they seem pretty cool and confident, even taking the time to enjoy the antics of little Jose. That tells me that they are pretty sure they have a slam dunk. They know LOTS of things we don't know.
Boo Musings please when you get a chance. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1188 on: June 12, 2009, 10:01:39 PM »

Boo Musings please when you get a chance. TIA JSM
NOT MUSINGS FOUR LEG FRIEND PLACE Sorry

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: June 12, 2009, 10:03:17 PM »

monkeys hello

I haven't found anything yet to knock me off my limb. Joy's interview had the most surprises in it, but it is hard to tell if she is "with it" or not. She said she had been to the remains recovery site 10 times, starting with 2 days after Caylee went missing???? She said she was friends of Tim Miller and a team leader on a couple of searches??? (At least she didn't say George Bush was helping her search.) She also said that the Anthony's and Kid Finders had "brainwashed" her. Her own small daughter was close to George but she would not leave her alone with him because she didn't want her to come up missing??? I think that was the high points.   

Fanny may I add a little to this?    I loved it when she said John Allen was skeering her! 

That's almost like somebody saying that Morgan skeered someone. John Allen has a very soothing voice too. She's not use to someone with authority questioning her......She can't use her butterflies and and silly answers on him. However, I am sure that JA can break bad when he needs to, just like John Morgan. "That the way you like it!" Lord, I will never forget that line the day of Spindy's depo!!!    Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: June 12, 2009, 10:05:08 PM »

I'll beet they are still back laughing cause BOZO doesn't even know what to ask for   It's obvious they, like us, think he is a JOKE!!!

For example: He asks for Joy's interview, is that a set up to throw the Ants under a bus? The brainwashing they do Monkey Devil!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: June 12, 2009, 10:05:59 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cell-records-061209,0,2889369.story

<snipped>
Also on Friday, the state filed an objection to Baez's request for Strickland to postpone his decision on whether to release the jail video.

In her objection, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick stated that Baez's motion wasn't just to allow Andrea Lyon, a new defense lawyer working on the case, to get caught up.

". . . It became apparent that the delay requested is not for the benefit of Ms. Lyon, but for the purpose of continuing the defendant's effort to deflect attention from the evidence in the case and to focus on the unsubstantiated and irrelevant propaganda associated with her claims of government 'misconduct,'" the objection states.

"It is the position of the State of Florida that the defendant can not support, either factually or legally, her claims of misconduct on the part of any participant in this case."

The objection goes on to state, "It is time this matter is put to rest so that the actual parties to the litigation can extricate themselves from this quagmire and move forward with the justiciable issues in the case."

I like Burdick

I like her too!! When she is in court she is in control and doesn't rumble the floor when she walks or throw her weight around. She does it with words with icepicks in them!! 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: June 12, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »

Are we allowed to post a link to another's web site, for example WS, but it's not them. I found something and want feedback.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1193 on: June 12, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »

I don't know who "Scotti) is but I belive he is doing something regarding the memorial for us, the monkeys, and I am all teary eyed... KUDOS...

As far as NG, well normally I watch but I live in Canada and we have those playoffs your know, so I won't catch her until they are over....(if I am still awake)...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Scotti is the young man who started the ball rolling for the Caylee Memorial on June 16th. And is coordinating with R. Grund and another organizer in Orlando  R. Grund has agreed to do a balloon/butterfly release for SM.  We have
donated to the memorial so he could secure a pavilion at Jay Blanchard Park for the memorial as well as pay for the balloons/butterflies.  Since we could be there in person we wanted to be part of the Memorial and we made it happen....MONKEYS ROCK!!

THANK YOU for explaining that for me...now I know he ROCKS!!!!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: June 12, 2009, 10:07:56 PM »

Thanks for this, Trimm.  I am a fan of Sheaffer's.  I always look for videos of him giving us his take on the legal aspects.  Here's him talking a little more about this autopsy motion:
http://www.wftv.com/video/19738543/index.html He makes a good point:  Why is BC filing the motion, since he does not represent the defendant?

Because Spindy now has his nads in a vice and is forcing him to do something that he knows is not his place to do, and in a way that was not proper. I think Brad Conway has sold his soul to the devil right along with the Anthonys.   

No matter how you look at it...this was total bullsnit!
It's all about Cindy and her control issues.The truth is gonna come out.
The anguish crap needs to stop.Anguish time is over.
This is not one of her and Casey's little power struggles anymore.Caylee is dead,and it is a direct result of their own selfish,lying,money grubbing,self serving snit.
I swear they are on my last nerve today.
I for one wish LE would step up and throw them all in jail.
Going back to my corner now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: June 12, 2009, 10:09:14 PM »

Thanks Trimm 

NOPE!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: June 12, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »

No matter how you look at it...this was total bullsnit!
It's all about Cindy and her control issues.The truth is gonna come out.
The anguish crap needs to stop.Anguish time is over.
This is not one of her and Casey's little power struggles anymore.Caylee is dead,and it is a direct result of their own selfish,lying,money grubbing,self serving snit.
I swear they are on my last nerve today.
I for one wish LE would step up and throw them all in jail.
Going back to my corner now. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: June 12, 2009, 10:13:18 PM »

Are we allowed to post a link to another's web site, for example WS, but it's not them. I found something and want feedback.

Yep! Go ahead.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: June 12, 2009, 10:14:07 PM »

Thanks Trimm 

NOPE!!!

Can you imagine the mood Cindy's in right now after hearing Wray's name all day?

~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: June 12, 2009, 10:14:43 PM »

<snipped>

I like Burdick

I like her too!! When she is in court she is in control and doesn't rumble the floor when she walks or throw her weight around. She does it with words with icepicks in them!! 

Me 3! She is calm as a cucumber and straight to the point ( which saves the courts time.... which is prolly how she got to be a SA  )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.