April 28, 2024, 05:27:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317930 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: June 12, 2009, 10:38:16 PM »

JSM,sleep well.I'm about to head for the bunky too.   an angelic monkey
Kiss Joseff.Bad weather is hard on the fur babies.

Justice For Caylee

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: June 12, 2009, 10:41:11 PM »

Good night to  JSM & Josef and any other monkeys headed to the bunky. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: June 12, 2009, 10:41:41 PM »

You know we may not get any real juicy stuff in some of these doc dumps, but I look at it as pieces of a large puzzle. What is said in these docs may just fit a piece that is thrown out in the future. All I know is that the prosecuters don't seem to be worried. In fact they seem pretty cool and confident, even taking the time to enjoy the antics of little Jose. That tells me that they are pretty sure they have a slam dunk. They know LOTS of things we don't know.
Boo, just wanted to say thank you for this assessment.   

("the antics of little Jose"  OMG) 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1223 on: June 12, 2009, 10:43:33 PM »

Night Monkeys! JSM is going to bed and pray Josef awakes in the morning. 4 benadryl for a storm that went south. I am going to finish reading the documents I didn't read today in the morning before I go to the rink. Sleep well monkeys. Boo thanks for your response! Trimm thanks for the video. I will see you guys bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. JSM

Night JSM, give Josef a hug and rest assure he will be OK, especially with his Mommy right next to him. I'm going to have to get something for Grissom too, the fireworks are already starting over here at the lake and it isn't even close to the 4th of July! Making him crazy, me too!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1224 on: June 12, 2009, 10:46:40 PM »

Night Monkeys! JSM is going to bed and pray Josef awakes in the morning. 4 benadryl for a storm that went south. I am going to finish reading the documents I didn't read today in the morning before I go to the rink. Sleep well monkeys. Boo thanks for your response! Trimm thanks for the video. I will see you guys bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. JSM

Good nite, JSM & Josef. I sometimes have to take four to knock my allergies out when they get really bad. He'll sleep like a baby.   an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey Four hours later he is down for the count. Now I am so behind I will catch up in the morning. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1225 on: June 12, 2009, 10:47:33 PM »

I don't know who "Scotti) is but I belive he is doing something regarding the memorial for us, the monkeys, and I am all teary eyed... KUDOS...

As far as NG, well normally I watch but I live in Canada and we have those playoffs your know, so I won't catch her until they are over....(if I am still awake)...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

hey..ya got it from nied4....investigation dis..i hang there tooo...welcome

you are so right, and yes I did,,,he is so devoted...but I liked BHW..well not her exactly...lol...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: June 12, 2009, 10:47:52 PM »

Are we allowed to post a link to another's web site, for example WS, but it's not them. I found something and want feedback.
Yep! Go ahead.
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/            Very last article at the bottom. I think it might have something to do with Macaluso.
Hi T.Honey! The last article I saw on that page was regarding evidence or testimony being subpoenaed from Andrews International in Orlando.  Is that the article you are looking at?  They were required to appear Oct. 20, 2008 if by that time they had not provided information to Yuri Melich as ordered.  ICBW, but I think George worked for Andrews, so maybe it is in regard to his work records or something...

Is this the right article?  Or am I looking at the wrong thing?  Sorry if I'm confusing things here...

Good evening. Yes that is the one, it is old, and I just read some of the comments to it. I posted it above to Gramamonkey.
Also I saw the Cal. address on the Andrews International site, jumped the gun, and thought of Mac immediately. Oops!!
Actually, I'm glad you brought this up... Looking at my notes, I don't know where I got the information that George was employed in security by Andrews International, which is why I said ICBW.  Can anyone confirm this?  It could be incorrect information... Sorry if I'm making a mess of this!

I found this... Anthony, George – Married to Cindy Anthony. He is Casey’s father and Caylee’s grandfather. Former homicide detective (Ohio). Works for Andrews International.       http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=485998

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: June 12, 2009, 10:49:50 PM »

Are we allowed to post a link to another's web site, for example WS, but it's not them. I found something and want feedback.
Yep! Go ahead.
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/            Very last article at the bottom. I think it might have something to do with Macaluso.
Hi T.Honey! The last article I saw on that page was regarding evidence or testimony being subpoenaed from Andrews International in Orlando.  Is that the article you are looking at?  They were required to appear Oct. 20, 2008 if by that time they had not provided information to Yuri Melich as ordered.  ICBW, but I think George worked for Andrews, so maybe it is in regard to his work records or something...

Is this the right article?  Or am I looking at the wrong thing?  Sorry if I'm confusing things here...

Good evening. Yes that is the one, it is old, and I just read some of the comments to it. I posted it above to Gramamonkey.
Also I saw the Cal. address on the Andrews International site, jumped the gun, and thought of Mac immediately. Oops!!
Actually, I'm glad you brought this up... Looking at my notes, I don't know where I got the information that George was employed in security by Andrews International, which is why I said ICBW.  Can anyone confirm this?  It could be incorrect information... Sorry if I'm making a mess of this!

George stated in one of his LE interviews that he worked for Andrews International.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1228 on: June 12, 2009, 10:50:36 PM »

Goodnight to JSM and Josef.  Earlier I thought you were joking about seeing the barking pug on that link.  I thought you were calling NG a pug!
 Monkey Devil!
Sleep well and stay safe.

I was confused desi, then Trimm said go beyond the pug, then I thought Trimm said the pig and I would find NG.  I think I need reading glasses.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: June 12, 2009, 10:50:50 PM »

JSM,sleep well.I'm about to head for the bunky too.   an angelic monkey
Kiss Joseff.Bad weather is hard on the fur babies.

Justice For Caylee

Goodnight to Trimm, too, and other bed-bound Monkeys.  I love this peek-a-boo picture of our little darling.  Yes, I feel in many ways she is "ours." 

Cindy kept trying to prevent people from posting pictures and videos of Caylee online, threatening to sue, claiming that she had ownership of all rights to images of Caylee, and even the name "Caylee Marie Anthony."  I liked when Sean Krause said he told Cindy that she can't tell him what he can and can't own. 

And when Lee was posting incognito negative remarks about the "Remember Caylee" video Sean posted on YouTube.  He replied (to Lee):  "You really are an ass.  The video is for people to have a reflection, and you wanna sit there and belittle people who actually care?"

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: June 12, 2009, 10:52:24 PM »

I found this... Anthony, George – Married to Cindy Anthony. He is Casey’s father and Caylee’s grandfather. Former homicide detective (Ohio). Works for Andrews International.       http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=485998

George stated in one of his LE interviews that he worked for Andrews International.

Thank you!   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: June 12, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »

OT Great news!  Armelis Chalas,  aged 2 has been found safe, after Amber Alert and search in FL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5384.msg838777#msg838777
HAPPY DANCE 
MONKEYS, DON'T JUST STAND THERE..BUST A MOVE DJ cheers compress
no fair...you know how to can-can....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: June 12, 2009, 11:00:06 PM »

OT Great news!  Armelis Chalas,  aged 2 has been found safe, after Amber Alert and search in FL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5384.msg838777#msg838777
HAPPY DANCE 
MONKEYS, DON'T JUST STAND THERE..BUST A MOVE DJ cheers compress
no fair...you know how to can-can....

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

With age and experience you can do most anything!!!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: June 12, 2009, 11:03:52 PM »

Good nite to TRIMM, BOO, and anyone else I missed.   an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: June 12, 2009, 11:05:03 PM »

i wit' ya...i don't even know if it was a fantasy...i think she just wasn't ready to have it end with him so she pulled the i'm preggers card.....i have seen it before with young girls..then the get about 2 months into the 'pregnancy' and 'miscarry' and don't got to the 'hospital' of 'dr.' because it was like their 'period'.  Nasty behavior.  leave it to casey to lie and say she's not prego 7 months into it, and then come up with a fake baby....

mama...I agree I don't think she was preggers from Brandon....she wanted him and thought that would get him.....

mama - you are nekkid and your post is easily missed...get some clothes on woman!!   
i like to feel the breez on my breesey...i Like bein' a nekkid' monkey...i yam who i yamm...(yum, yams lol)

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: June 12, 2009, 11:05:48 PM »

Does anyone know if Caylees memorial will be televised or online somewhere?
It's times like these I ALMOST wish Murt where on the scene BTW...can't remember which interview ( I think Sean's) He mentions Ga's interview with Murt? And all this time I thought Murt was lying Monkey Devil!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1236 on: June 12, 2009, 11:12:53 PM »

Night monkeys, stayed up way too long, I can't see straight. I'm trying to read Joy Wray's testimony and it's reading like a Who's on First?!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: June 12, 2009, 11:17:03 PM »

Because I believe there are latents on the duct tape of Casey's, around this sweet child's head, honestly, that is all a juror will need. Baez knows it. Lyon knows it, and is why she is brought on. They will lose Macaluso in September if not before in July, and he was thier white hope. I am hearing their is major infighting with this team already.
B

No shock about any of this for me - are you saying Mac the Knife is getting disbarred, details B  dang!

I am saying it is my opinion that Mac Hubolt, has very little chance of receiving ADP consideration with the charges he is facing. Would he have a shot if he would agree to a voluntary suspension while undergoing counseling in the event it was offered? Maybe.

But taking the highest profile case in the country, another new case in his firm in Cali in early May and being sued for almost $6M for the same crap your already being charged for, is not something either Cali Bar of the Florida Bar is going to ignore to the detriment of a case in a capital trial.

As an example, he had only a pretrial conf. scheduled in September , now he has a status conf on the ADP evaluation in July. I know from an inside source, there is another very significant complaint filed against him that is in the review phase. It will turn into a disciplinary action, I have no doubt.  I would love to know if the new case he took on in May is aware of the allegations against him already and have waived conflict-

B

Blink, you and your humbolts...i swaney....lol Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: June 12, 2009, 11:21:46 PM »

Because I believe there are latents on the duct tape of Casey's, around this sweet child's head, honestly, that is all a juror will need. Baez knows it. Lyon knows it, and is why she is brought on. They will lose Macaluso in September if not before in July, and he was thier white hope. I am hearing their is major infighting with this team already.
B

No shock about any of this for me - are you saying Mac the Knife is getting disbarred, details B  dang!

I am saying it is my opinion that Mac Hubolt, has very little chance of receiving ADP consideration with the charges he is facing. Would he have a shot if he would agree to a voluntary suspension while undergoing counseling in the event it was offered? Maybe.

But taking the highest profile case in the country, another new case in his firm in Cali in early May and being sued for almost $6M for the same crap your already being charged for, is not something either Cali Bar of the Florida Bar is going to ignore to the detriment of a case in a capital trial.

As an example, he had only a pretrial conf. scheduled in September , now he has a status conf on the ADP evaluation in July. I know from an inside source, there is another very significant complaint filed against him that is in the review phase. It will turn into a disciplinary action, I have no doubt.  I would love to know if the new case he took on in May is aware of the allegations against him already and have waived conflict-

B

Blink, you and your humbolts...i swaney....lol Monkey Devil!

I wish the Florida Bar would be so efficient. Just sayin'. Monkey Devil!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: June 12, 2009, 11:27:00 PM »

Does anyone know if Caylees memorial will be televised or online somewhere?
It's times like these I ALMOST wish Murt where on the scene BTW...can't remember which interview ( I think Sean's) He mentions Ga's interview with Murt? And all this time I thought Murt was lying Monkey Devil!
I wondered about this too leslee, since a TV station broke the story that it was being planned. 
Maybe Scotti can tell us?

As for George being interviewed by Murt, it's interesting to speculate that maybe George had agreed to something, but when Sean lets the cat out of the bag and asks Cindy about it, she bellows "What interview with Murt??"  And meek George covers his rear by his quick-thinking reply, "Who is Murt?"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.