April 27, 2024, 01:52:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317876 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: June 13, 2009, 12:54:28 AM »

(sneaking back in for a minute:  Guess I should have posted a link for Michelle Murphy's interview with Yuri Melich, since I referenced it.  She talks about the Facebook pictures and Lee's ambush attempt toward the end of the transcript.)
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19736296/detail.html

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: June 13, 2009, 01:20:54 AM »

Because I believe there are latents on the duct tape of Casey's, around this sweet child's head, honestly, that is all a juror will need. Baez knows it. Lyon knows it, and is why she is brought on. They will lose Macaluso in September if not before in July, and he was thier white hope. I am hearing their is major infighting with this team already.
B

No shock about any of this for me - are you saying Mac the Knife is getting disbarred, details B  dang!

I am saying it is my opinion that Mac Hubolt, has very little chance of receiving ADP consideration with the charges he is facing. Would he have a shot if he would agree to a voluntary suspension while undergoing counseling in the event it was offered? Maybe.

But taking the highest profile case in the country, another new case in his firm in Cali in early May and being sued for almost $6M for the same crap your already being charged for, is not something either Cali Bar of the Florida Bar is going to ignore to the detriment of a case in a capital trial.

As an example, he had only a pretrial conf. scheduled in September , now he has a status conf on the ADP evaluation in July. I know from an inside source, there is another very significant complaint filed against him that is in the review phase. It will turn into a disciplinary action, I have no doubt.  I would love to know if the new case he took on in May is aware of the allegations against him already and have waived conflict-

B

Blink, you and your humbolts...i swaney....lol Monkey Devil!

I want us to remember it for when he hocks it Smile
B
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: June 13, 2009, 01:20:58 AM »

Evening, all! Had to jump in tonight to read the doc news.  Finished catching up on all your comments and Huge Thanks to all of you who posted links and recaps.  One of my best friend's dad died very unexpectedly a few days ago and doc hunting just isn't a priority right now.  Thanks to all of you for the updates!
Ran into someone, whose children I taught years ago, getting ready to celebrate a life milestone.  The encounter reminded me that their spouse and other child would be missing (they were killed a few years ago in an accident).  I find myself grieving for both of them.  My family members have been discussing Heaven the last two days and when one of them commented today about Jesus playing with the children in Heaven, my first thought was of Caylee. The family member was talking specifically about how and what Jesus was playing with the children and I smiled thinking of Jesus and Caylee playing together.  Thinking about these families, they wanted an autopsy.  Why would Cindy & George not want the autopsy made public?  They don't have to read it and it doesn't have to contain video or pics.  As one SM poster used to say, "People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.".  If you have nothing to hide, you'd want that autopsy released to prove that.  They're really afraid because they already know it's much worse than what we've already read and they know people will not tolerate that or them and their defense of Casey.  JMHO
IMO, Cindy's loud, "proud", and in-your-face behavior is a self-defense mechanism.  She's desperately trying to drown out the truth that her head and her heart are screaming at her...she knows Casey directly did something to Caylee.  When she speaks, you can see the defiance in the set of her jaw-she literally has set her face and her heart against acknowledging the truth.  In essence, she has hardened her heart, fortified herself with her misplaced anger, and seems bent on running blindly into destruction.  Truth be told, she can't be angry at Casey because she'd have to: actually admit to herself and everyone else Casey killed Caylee and in the process, she'd have to swallow her pride and face the reality of what kind of family/parents they really are.  Not saying that any parents/families are perfect, but come on...Wooh!  When Casey's convicted (I firmly believe she will be) and any appeals have been exhausted, Cindy's going to be a bitter, friendless, lonely old lady (if she doesn't change her heart).  She can talk about God (that she talks to Him and she's o.k.with Him, etc.) all she wants to, but she's not acting like Him at all.  She's managed to alienate just about everyone she comes in contact with.  When this is all over, if she doesn't change, I don't think she'll have a marriage/home/family/foundation/income/her health/much of anything left.  I hate to see anyone in that position, even if it's by their own choices.  My prayer is that she will see and accept the truth and change her life, while she still has today (that's all she's guaranteed).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: June 13, 2009, 01:24:29 AM »

Sorry for the previous long post everyone..it's late and I'm rambling.  Logging out now.  Hope you all have a good weekend wherever you are!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1264 on: June 13, 2009, 01:52:26 AM »

I couldn't even attach a monkey picture...

Ispy, I just read your post and it tugged at my heart strings. I can see where you are coming from. This whole case (and I really do not like that word as it is about Caylee) but it has pulled so many people together to love a little child, "Caylee" that none of us has know but feel so much for!  The grandparents, in my opinion, have let US AND let Caylee down.  I really truly thought that GA would be CAYLEE'S hero, her knight in shining armour, and yet, he stood back and let all of this happen,,,he had the opportunity to stand tall and strong and defend his beautiful little grand daughter, and he failed.  I lost my sympathy for the ants, and as much as they believe they are going to heaven, they better rethink their trip, it will be a lot longer than they think... sorry, I guess just a little rant...I will go to my bunky now and see all of you wonderful monkeys tomorrow...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: June 13, 2009, 01:56:31 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cell-records-061209,0,2889369.story

<snipped>
Also on Friday, the state filed an objection to Baez's request for Strickland to postpone his decision on whether to release the jail video.

In her objection, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick stated that Baez's motion wasn't just to allow Andrea Lyon, a new defense lawyer working on the case, to get caught up.

". . . It became apparent that the delay requested is not for the benefit of Ms. Lyon, but for the purpose of continuing the defendant's effort to deflect attention from the evidence in the case and to focus on the unsubstantiated and irrelevant propaganda associated with her claims of government 'misconduct,'" the objection states.

"It is the position of the State of Florida that the defendant can not support, either factually or legally, her claims of misconduct on the part of any participant in this case."

The objection goes on to state, "It is time this matter is put to rest so that the actual parties to the litigation can extricate themselves from this quagmire and move forward with the justiciable issues in the case."

I like Burdick

I like her too trimm....from the very first bond hearing when she was interrogating Spindy....I can't wait for round 2

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: June 13, 2009, 02:07:51 AM »

Evening, all! Had to jump in tonight to read the doc news.  Finished catching up on all your comments and Huge Thanks to all of you who posted links and recaps.  One of my best friend's dad died very unexpectedly a few days ago and doc hunting just isn't a priority right now.  Thanks to all of you for the updates!
Ran into someone, whose children I taught years ago, getting ready to celebrate a life milestone.  The encounter reminded me that their spouse and other child would be missing (they were killed a few years ago in an accident).  I find myself grieving for both of them.  My family members have been discussing Heaven the last two days and when one of them commented today about Jesus playing with the children in Heaven, my first thought was of Caylee. The family member was talking specifically about how and what Jesus was playing with the children and I smiled thinking of Jesus and Caylee playing together.  Thinking about these families, they wanted an autopsy.  Why would Cindy & George not want the autopsy made public?  They don't have to read it and it doesn't have to contain video or pics.  As one SM poster used to say, "People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.".  If you have nothing to hide, you'd want that autopsy released to prove that.  They're really afraid because they already know it's much worse than what we've already read and they know people will not tolerate that or them and their defense of Casey.  JMHO
IMO, Cindy's loud, "proud", and in-your-face behavior is a self-defense mechanism.  She's desperately trying to drown out the truth that her head and her heart are screaming at her...she knows Casey directly did something to Caylee.  When she speaks, you can see the defiance in the set of her jaw-she literally has set her face and her heart against acknowledging the truth.  In essence, she has hardened her heart, fortified herself with her misplaced anger, and seems bent on running blindly into destruction.  Truth be told, she can't be angry at Casey because she'd have to: actually admit to herself and everyone else Casey killed Caylee and in the process, she'd have to swallow her pride and face the reality of what kind of family/parents they really are.  Not saying that any parents/families are perfect, but come on...Wooh!  When Casey's convicted (I firmly believe she will be) and any appeals have been exhausted, Cindy's going to be a bitter, friendless, lonely old lady (if she doesn't change her heart).  She can talk about God (that she talks to Him and she's o.k.with Him, etc.) all she wants to, but she's not acting like Him at all.  She's managed to alienate just about everyone she comes in contact with.  When this is all over, if she doesn't change, I don't think she'll have a marriage/home/family/foundation/income/her health/much of anything left.  I hate to see anyone in that position, even if it's by their own choices.  My prayer is that she will see and accept the truth and change her life, while she still has today (that's all she's guaranteed).

Excellent post ISpy.... I am sorry for the losses of those around you, it really makes you take stock in what you have...and what you can do with it if you choose to.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: June 13, 2009, 02:39:04 AM »

Hi monkeys, Please forgive the OT, but many monkeys are in this thread.

Don't know if anyone caught Oprah's powerful show today regarding pedophiles and the lack of funding to pursue and track these guys.  Please go to Oprah's website where all the links are active, and everything you need is there.

Snipped from Oprah's website today:

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090220-tows-adam-walsh-act

Help Get Funding for the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act
Adam Walsh

The Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act was passed on July 25, 2006—20 years after Adam Walsh's abduction. The act established a National Sex Offender Registry law, but recent news reports reveal most states will not be in compliance with the law by the upcoming July 2009 deadline.

Act Now!

It's time to bail out our kids. Make your voice heard by imploring your senators and state representatives to comply with Adam's law and give it full funding.

Don't know what to write? Use our sample letter.

To contact your senator: Go to Senate.gov to find contact information for the senators in your state. Search for your senator by name or state by clicking the arrow from either drop-down menu. Contact information will be provided. To send an e-mail, click on Web Form below his or her name. E-mail your letter to make a difference.

To contact your state representative: Go to House.gov and click on Write Your Representative in the upper left-hand corner. Select your state from the drop-down menu, and enter your ZIP code, including the four-digit ZIP code extension. Contact information will be provided. To send an e-mail, click on Send a Message. On the state representative's page, click on E-mail the Congressman/Congresswoman, and e-mail your letter to make a difference. (continued at the above link)

As you can see, Oprah and John Walsh have made it pretty easy for us to let our legislators know that we want these laws funded.

I know we all express our frustration about these sickos running free and hurting our children.  I think it's time to let our legislators know that we put our kids and their protection first.

Thanks, Monkeys. an angelic monkey

Helen Back

I saw this.  It was really touching.

Thanks for the reminder, Helen.  All sent to the right people because of your reminder.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: June 13, 2009, 02:44:23 AM »

Just got caught up...thank you all for all of the links and recaps..hugely appreciated.

My 2 cents about the autopsy report is that we are 'surmising', based on the SA's statement in court and the forensic report that the hair had to be cut off the tape that the tape was around the skull and hair.  However, it has never ACTUALLY been said in print yet.  The Assthony's said on LKL ...'no the tape wasn't there and there was no heart sticker...blah blah blah'.  Well, when this autopsy comes out..this will take away another of their lies.  

I am just so grateful that Caylee's remains were found...or we would still be hearing about more sightings.  I really do thank God EVERY DAY for answering our prayers and guiding someone to find her.

ISpy..I so agree with your post.  Sindy is so hateful, miserable and defiant...there is no way that she talks to God or has him anywhere near her heart.  People who have a relationship with God have a peace about them that she definately doesn't have.  I, also pray that she let's Him enter her heart.  Mostly so that she would stop hurting so many other innocent people.  

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: June 13, 2009, 07:41:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

JSM,Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell are uploaded on this site now.Look below the pug.  Monkey Devil!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: June 13, 2009, 07:51:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

As usual, after the release of documents, we have to hear from either the defense or the Ants. This morning, just 5 or so minutes ago, Brad Conway was on the Today Show. The talk was about not releasing the autopsy report. He said that he has read the report but the Ants haven't. Yeah, I believe that too. NOT  He said too much speculation would be put into the report by the public and thinks its best that the coroner is the one to explain the findings. He said the Ants, a year later, are doing their best and focusing on their CMAF so they can help others who are in the same situation as them.   Boo Hoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1271 on: June 13, 2009, 08:15:31 AM »

I think the A's are objecting to the autopsy report because it will shatter the delusion they have about KC. The fact that a person could wrap a child's face in duct tape and throw her away like garbage is shocking - more so when it is the child's "mother". But the A's really want to believe that KC did not do it. I get that. But the fact is that their daughter is a monster. No one wants to admit that. But if it came down to my daughter the monster or my innocent grandchild - it is a no brainer. My kid is going to fry - and I am not sure that the cops would have had time to arrest her - I may have sent her to he!! myself.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: June 13, 2009, 08:21:08 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I'm really cranky because the hub invited people over for dinner and the Irish Festival last night so I spent the day mostly cleaning, cooking and bitter that I couldn't read all the documents.  I"m going to be in and out today because we are still in Home Repair Hell, (new carpet being put down all through the house on Monday, so we have to move furniture,bah,) hub isn't feeling well and I have to corral sullen adolescents to help me. 
I did want to say thank you for all the links and updates, I scrolled through a little bit and am going to try to catch up before the heavy lifting starts.  Have a great day, primates.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: June 13, 2009, 08:49:15 AM »

From Nancy Grace Transcripts.

GRACE: Out to Mike Brooks, former fed with the FBI. You know, in all the cases, all the murder cases I`ve ever tried, I`ve never had the victim`s family try to block release of an autopsy report, have you?

MIKE BROOKS, FMR. DC POLICE DETECTIVE SERVED ON FBI TERRORISM TASK FORCE: No, Nancy, I haven`t. But, you know, in this case -- what would it serve, though, you know, to release the autopsy report at this time? In my opinion, you know, maybe it could be tough on them. And apparently they were able to convince the judge of that.

GRACE: Let`s go out to Marc Klaas, president and founder of KlaasKids Foundation. Marc, weigh in. Weigh in on the grandparents convincing a judge to block the release of what could be a 35-page autopsy report? Typically there may be two to five pages.

MARC KLAAS, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: I don`t believe that there`s anything that will be too upsetting to the Anthonys. They`ve already convinced themselves that the odor of decomposition in the trunk of the car was nothing more than a pizza.

I think they`re in a position to convince themselves of anything. They`re in such a heavy state of denial. But I also believe that every move they make, every breath they take, is designed to do one of two things. Deflect attention away from their daughter and/or find somebody else to throw under the bus as the person responsible for having committed the crime against little Caylee.

GRACE: From L.A., Dr. David Posey, medical examiner, forensic pathologist with the Glen Oaks Pathology Medical Group.

Doctor, thank you for being with us. One thing that`s confusing regarding them blocking the release of autopsy photo is, apparently the remains were skeletonized. And when only skeletal remains are left, what`s the goal in the autopsy process? I mean, what could they be trying to hide?

DR. DAVID M. POSEY, MEDICAL EXAMINER, GLEN OAKS PATHOLOGY MEDICAL GROUP: That`s a really good question. You know, all autopsies are approached the same way. You know you want to look at the external examination. If you have an external body to examine, then you go to the internal.

And if the body is completely skeletonized, you report what`s there. You go from every bone in the body from the heads, to the shoulders, to the back, and so forth and report any damage there would be to the bones. If there`s any soft tissue left, you report the same.

So I`m not sure what they`re trying to hide unless there are injuries to the bones that are in the autopsy report that has not been, you know, made public at this point in time, which then could point to, you know, mechanism of death or injuries that occurred to her -- you know, prior to death.

That one thing you have to think about in children, especially young children of her age, is old fractures. Had she been injured earlier? You know a fracture that`s healing or a healed fracture, or fractures in various stages of healing, which would then give you an idea of continued abuse over a long period of time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/12/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: June 13, 2009, 08:50:37 AM »

I think the A's are objecting to the autopsy report because it will shatter the delusion they have about KC. The fact that a person could wrap a child's face in duct tape and throw her away like garbage is shocking - more so when it is the child's "mother". But the A's really want to believe that KC did not do it. I get that. But the fact is that their daughter is a monster. No one wants to admit that. But if it came down to my daughter the monster or my innocent grandchild - it is a no brainer. My kid is going to fry - and I am not sure that the cops would have had time to arrest her - I may have sent her to he!! myself.

I agree. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: June 13, 2009, 08:54:14 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I'm really cranky because the hub invited people over for dinner and the Irish Festival last night so I spent the day mostly cleaning, cooking and bitter that I couldn't read all the documents.  I"m going to be in and out today because we are still in Home Repair Hell, (new carpet being put down all through the house on Monday, so we have to move furniture,bah,) hub isn't feeling well and I have to corral sullen adolescents to help me. 
I did want to say thank you for all the links and updates, I scrolled through a little bit and am going to try to catch up before the heavy lifting starts.  Have a great day, primates.

Hey Monkalicious.  I'm cranky and I'm never gonna be out of home repair hell.Always something. 
Maybe you can take a break in a bit and come chat with us.
I was disappointed that we didn't get to to see the bounty hunter's interviews,and the autopsy report.Maybe we'll see it later.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: June 13, 2009, 09:00:22 AM »

Hey Monkalicious.  I'm cranky and I'm never gonna be out of home repair hell.Always something. 
Maybe you can take a break in a bit and come chat with us.
I was disappointed that we didn't get to to see the bounty hunter's interviews,and the autopsy report.Maybe we'll see it later.
Hi, Trimm!  I'm disappointed also.  Tracey and Rob D.'s interviews were what I was looking forward to.  There's been so much speculation about hers especially, that I was thinking that one of these might have a true "bombshell".  I'm working on Joy's right now.
Just from the beginning, you can tell she has,ahem, issues, you might say.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: June 13, 2009, 09:07:05 AM »

From the Nancy Grace Transcript:

So I`m not sure what they`re trying to hide unless there are injuries to the bones that are in the autopsy report that has not been, you know, made public at this point in time, which then could point to, you know, mechanism of death or injuries that occurred to her -- you know, prior to death.

That one thing you have to think about in children, especially young children of her age, is old fractures. Had she been injured earlier? You know a fracture that`s healing or a healed fracture, or fractures in various stages of healing, which would then give you an idea of continued abuse over a long period of time.

So could this be the secret that the Anthonys are desperately concealing? Abuse?  You know, I've thought a lot of harsh things about the A's but I have never seriously considered that there was systematic abuse of Caylee.  By the way, this trying to prevent the public from seeing the autopsy report to stop the endless talk about it has had precisely the opposite effect.  Great job, Conway et al. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: June 13, 2009, 09:08:56 AM »

From the Nancy Grace Transcript:

So could this be the secret that the Anthonys are desperately concealing? Abuse?  You know, I've thought a lot of harsh things about the A's but I have never seriously considered that there was systematic abuse of Caylee.  By the way, this trying to prevent the public from seeing the autopsy report to stop the endless talk about it has had precisely the opposite effect.  Great job, Conway et al. 

Sorry, it looks like my comment is part of the transcript.  Too early...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: June 13, 2009, 09:26:46 AM »

Memorial for Caylee -June 16, 2009 They need our help

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5383.msg838913#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.