April 27, 2024, 11:32:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317862 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1280 on: June 13, 2009, 09:35:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

As usual, after the release of documents, we have to hear from either the defense or the Ants. This morning, just 5 or so minutes ago, Brad Conway was on the Today Show. The talk was about not releasing the autopsy report. He said that he has read the report but the Ants haven't. Yeah, I believe that too. NOT  He said too much speculation would be put into the report by the public and thinks its best that the coroner is the one to explain the findings. He said the Ants, a year later, are doing their best and focusing on their CMAF so they can help others who are in the same situation as them.   Boo Hoo

Good Morning, WTH, is the Today Show giving this man airtime? To early for me to get worked up 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: June 13, 2009, 09:45:10 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!!  Nothing new??? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: June 13, 2009, 09:48:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

As usual, after the release of documents, we have to hear from either the defense or the Ants. This morning, just 5 or so minutes ago, Brad Conway was on the Today Show. The talk was about not releasing the autopsy report. He said that he has read the report but the Ants haven't. Yeah, I believe that too. NOT  He said too much speculation would be put into the report by the public and thinks its best that the coroner is the one to explain the findings. He said the Ants, a year later, are doing their best and focusing on their CMAF so they can help others who are in the same situation as them.   Boo Hoo

Monkey Devil!
The first thought that comes to my mind is that there must be a ton of details in that autopsy report that support the charges of Murder One and assault.  The Anthonys know when that report hits the public, they're not going to be able to "explain" those details away. IMO  They also know they're going to lose what little support (emotional and financial) they've managed to work up.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: June 13, 2009, 09:50:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

Monkey Devil!
The first thought that comes to my mind is that there must be a ton of details in that autopsy report that support the charges of Murder One and assault.  The Anthonys know when that report hits the public, they're not going to be able to "explain" those details away. IMO  They also know they're going to lose what little support (emotional and financial) they've managed to work up.
I so agree, I Spy.  And I loved your post from earlier. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: June 13, 2009, 09:54:08 AM »

So the Sean Krause interview thread is back up at WS. Some of the things being said about this man, makes me ill. I know he angered a lot of people, and some of the things he wrote were definitely over the top. But, the man is dead, the man suffered quite a bit before he died. The mean spirited people make me sick. They might as well pull the thread.    Now I have two things to get worked up about already. And then poor little Nevaeh's funeral is today.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: June 13, 2009, 10:00:40 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1094098.html

Documents released in Casey Anthony case
By SARAH LARIMER and JESSICA GRESKO
Associated Press Writers

MIAMI -- The grandmother of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony at one point conceded to a blogger that her daughter probably "did something" to the child, according to documents released Friday, a statement at odds with the grandmother's previous defense of her daughter in public.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is now charged with murder in the case. According to documents released by prosecutors, the blogger told officials that Casey's mother, Cindy, wavered as to her daughter's involvement.

"(Cindy Anthony) agreed that she actually really believed that her daughter ... did something to Caylee," Sean Krause, of The Daily BS told law enforcement officials in December.

But Krause, who also ran a memorial Web site for Caylee, said Cindy Anthony later took back what she had said.

Krause died of cancer in February. His account of his telephone conversation with Cindy Anthony was among more than 800 pages of documents prosecutors in central Florida released Friday. Most of the documents were records of interviews with people close to Casey, like her mother and father, George Anthony.

George Anthony told interviewers that his granddaughter "meant everything" to him but also that his wife and daughter sometimes butted heads.

"I think every family has a little bit of dysfunction through it every once in a while," George Anthony said. "I mean, I don't think everyone's perfect."

A telephone message left by The Associated Press for Brad Conway, who represents George and Cindy Anthony, was not immediately returned Friday afternoon.

A friend of Casey's, Michelle Murphy, also told officials that Casey said her mother threatened to take custody of Caylee and that Casey Anthony had a difficult relationship with her father.

"According to her they argued all the time," Murphy said.

Murphy also said that when her friend was pregnant with Caylee she initially told people that doctors thought her growing mid-section might be a tumor.

"She wasn't, supposedly wasn't sure you know and then the next day she was overjoyed cause it was a baby and not a tumor," Murphy said.

At one point Casey also told her she was pregnant with a second child but had a miscarriage. In 2007, Casey called saying she was "feeling crazy" and thinking about committing herself to an institution, Murphy said. She said she wasn't sure if it was a ploy by Casey to get sympathy.

Also included in the documents was a more than 150-page deposition of a private investigator who volunteered as a bodyguard and driver for Casey's parents and also helped search for Caylee's body. James Hoover said George Anthony once told him that he didn't think he and his wife would "be together" when everything was over. He added that they both believed they had "thrown (Casey) under the bus" by talking to police about a smell in her car.

Forensic testing revealed traces of chloroform in Casey Anthony's car. The chemical compound is used to induce unconsciousness and is also a component of human decomposition
Caylee Anthony disappeared in June 2008, but her remains were not found until December. Orlando prosecutors have said they intend to seek the death penalty in the case. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

According to documents, Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, said while his sister was released from jail, she told him that a woman Casey claimed baby-sat for her, Zenaida Gonzalez, had taken Caylee to "teach her a lesson." Casey Anthony also told her brother that Gonzalez had threatened to harm her family if she went to the authorities. In a deposition, Lee Anthony said his sister told him that Caylee was taken from her at a local park - which differs from her original account.

Lee Anthony said that at the park, Gonzalez told Casey she was going to take the girl, but would return her.

A little dysfunction?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: June 13, 2009, 10:06:38 AM »

"I think every family has a little bit of dysfunction through it every once in a while," George Anthony said. "I mean, I don't think everyone's perfect."
No kidding George, duh, but most of us don't have a family member killing another family member, and most of us also know when to shut the he!! up. If you think your family has a little bit of dysfunction, what's next you submiting a picture of your family to Psychology Today, as a normal American Family? Shove it 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: June 13, 2009, 10:19:14 AM »

From Nancy Grace Transcripts.

GRACE: Out to Mike Brooks, former fed with the FBI. You know, in all the cases, all the murder cases I`ve ever tried, I`ve never had the victim`s family try to block release of an autopsy report, have you?

MIKE BROOKS, FMR. DC POLICE DETECTIVE SERVED ON FBI TERRORISM TASK FORCE: No, Nancy, I haven`t. But, you know, in this case -- what would it serve, though, you know, to release the autopsy report at this time? In my opinion, you know, maybe it could be tough on them. And apparently they were able to convince the judge of that.

GRACE: Let`s go out to Marc Klaas, president and founder of KlaasKids Foundation. Marc, weigh in. Weigh in on the grandparents convincing a judge to block the release of what could be a 35-page autopsy report? Typically there may be two to five pages.

MARC KLAAS, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: I don`t believe that there`s anything that will be too upsetting to the Anthonys. They`ve already convinced themselves that the odor of decomposition in the trunk of the car was nothing more than a pizza.

I think they`re in a position to convince themselves of anything. They`re in such a heavy state of denial. But I also believe that every move they make, every breath they take, is designed to do one of two things. Deflect attention away from their daughter and/or find somebody else to throw under the bus as the person responsible for having committed the crime against little Caylee.

GRACE: From L.A., Dr. David Posey, medical examiner, forensic pathologist with the Glen Oaks Pathology Medical Group.

Doctor, thank you for being with us. One thing that`s confusing regarding them blocking the release of autopsy photo is, apparently the remains were skeletonized. And when only skeletal remains are left, what`s the goal in the autopsy process? I mean, what could they be trying to hide?

DR. DAVID M. POSEY, MEDICAL EXAMINER, GLEN OAKS PATHOLOGY MEDICAL GROUP: That`s a really good question. You know, all autopsies are approached the same way. You know you want to look at the external examination. If you have an external body to examine, then you go to the internal.

And if the body is completely skeletonized, you report what`s there. You go from every bone in the body from the heads, to the shoulders, to the back, and so forth and report any damage there would be to the bones. If there`s any soft tissue left, you report the same.

So I`m not sure what they`re trying to hide unless there are injuries to the bones that are in the autopsy report that has not been, you know, made public at this point in time, which then could point to, you know, mechanism of death or injuries that occurred to her -- you know, prior to death.

That one thing you have to think about in children, especially young children of her age, is old fractures. Had she been injured earlier? You know a fracture that`s healing or a healed fracture, or fractures in various stages of healing, which would then give you an idea of continued abuse over a long period of time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/12/ng.01.html
Trimm- thanks for bringing this in!  I apologize in advance for the graphic aspect of this-discussing bones and such.  I have to distance myself to discuss this and pretend this is an inanimate object, rather than a little girl.  Two thoughts here:  we know that Forensics spent days picking up pieces of bone, along with other possible evidence at the recovery site; and he raises the possibility of evidence of injuries (old and newer) to the bones and soft tissue.  First things first, those bones...have we been assuming they are all whole?  My first question is if any of those bones were obviously broken or even fragmented (pieced together by ME to show injuries consistent with a beating). A previous post in the last two days (apologies to the poster that I can't remember who) comes to mind that the teeth were found scattered from the head/jaw.  That may be due to the water levels, but we don't know.  Note we weren't given the condition of the jaw bones or any of the bones for that matter.  If tape was wrapped securely enough around the head, hair, and mouth ( with the mouth being closed), why weren't the teeth enclosed within the shut jaws?  To my way of thinking, being that there were baby teeth, secondary teeth should still have been encased within the jawbone as well (thinking Pediatric dental x-rays here).
Perhaps the Anthonys have not read the autopsy report because they refuse to believe KC killed Caylee (MO) or they want to be able to say they haven't read it if asked in an interview.  However, that does NOT mean they don't know what it contains (haven't been thoroughly briefed by Conway).  Whatever is in that autopsy report must be pretty damaging if they are so afraid.  We all know it takes a lot to scare Cindy.  IMO, Cindy obviously crying et all before the latest court appearance and her deflated demeanor in court suggest to me that she was informed what the autopsy report details and she was told it would more than likely be released to the public under the Sunshine Law.  I'm betting there were bone and soft tissue (within the bone) injuries that occurred both as Caylee was growing and dating back to mid June.  I'm sorry to say I wouldn't be surprised if there were extensive injuries, given Casey's "lost" August jailhouse video temper tantrum/her family's anger issues/the LE visits to the home.  One of the last cell phone pics of her & Caylee troubles me.  Looking at it closely last night, Caylee's left eye appears swollen, as well as the mark on her right cheek.  Bones don't lie, even if people do.

Forecast for the Day:
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1288 on: June 13, 2009, 10:20:05 AM »

Just my random thought before I get blown away. I don't think they were going to take the baby. Cindy complained too much about having to babysit Caylee while KC was "working", if they took her away then Cindy would have to baby sit forever. Just my opinion. Sorry I am so far behind and posting bits and pieces. TIA JSM

I never did think that George and Spindy were serious about taking on Caylee full time. They had their own ISSUES between them, what with seperation, boyfriends moving in, and poss girlfriend of George. They were probably not most of the time thinking of Caylee's real welfare. I don't believe for a plug second that they ever seriously considered taking Caylee. It was just a threat Spindy used on Skanky. More power struggle than anything. JMO
I didn't either Fanny. Just a threat to KC, KC will do better and then go back to her old ways. I hate that skank more than ever. JSM

In Cindy's 911 call she says to Casey that she was going for a court order and then says "we've already given you a month, I'm not giving you another day."   I think they kept threatening it because they knew Casey was fired, not working, partying, not caring for Caylee any and all of the above, problem is they only threatened her with it which escalated her behavior instead of secured safety for Caylee & they know it IMHO
Hmmm, could be Cappy. But why did Cindy throw the h*ll raising fit about the pictures of KC in the flag at the no clothes party. To me that would have been the last straw. I have a strange feeling that Cindy knew the night of the 16th that she had to kick KC and Caylee out in order for CPS or whatever it is called in Florida to get involved. In Texas if a child has a roof over their head, electricty, water and are being cared for whether or not by the parent or grandparent, CPS WILL not be involved. Without CPS involvement, Casey would never give Caylee up without a fight. JMO JSM Hope this makes sense. JSM
i do understand, but then why didn't Cindy keep better tabs.  did she expect casey to keep in touch after being thrown out of the house with a small child, and with  nowhere to go, and no money?  did she think that casey would come crawling and crying back home to 'straiten up and fly right'.  this family works in passive/aggressive-ness, guilt, and control...anything bad you can do to me i can do better (worse) to you.  cindy didn't realize that casey has her (cindy's) stubborn streak.  if this family had just been honest and direct with each other in the first place, i wouldn't be on my computer right now......
Sorry mamacrazy, I just saw your post. If it hasn't already been answered. Yes she that is exactly what Cindy thought, KC would come back home crying saying she was sorry. That is what KC has done her whole life. Sorry it took so long for me to post a reply. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1289 on: June 13, 2009, 10:22:15 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

I thought the Ricardo interview was interesting.....page #6525 in case the image doesn't come through.Ricardo talks about the images on his puter,he is asked who is that with Casey(in a image),Ricardo says it's John Chatt.So Casey must have been at least a little friendly with JP Chatt at some point to pose with him in a picture right?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: June 13, 2009, 10:23:51 AM »

No kidding George, duh, but most of us don't have a family member killing another family member, and most of us also know when to shut the he!! up. If you think your family has a little bit of dysfunction, what's next you submiting a picture of your family to Psychology Today, as a normal American Family? Shove it 

I agree NoRose,and I say shove it deep. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: June 13, 2009, 10:25:40 AM »

ISpy, great post. I have been wondering and wondering how could Caylee's teeth been scattered if there was duct tape on her mouth? I'm right with that info about the teeth, if not please tell me. I believe it was Turbo's post that was talking about the teeth. Something just don't make sense with that scenario. And I have a feeling, there will be some evidence on the bones as well, from past injuries, or even injuries to the body after death.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: June 13, 2009, 10:26:59 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

I thought the Ricardo interview was interesting.....page #6525 in case the image doesn't come through.Ricardo talks about the images on his puter,he is asked who is that with Casey(in a image),Ricardo says it's John Chatt.So Casey must have been at least a little friendly with JP Chatt at some point to pose with him in a picture right?

Yes, Ricardo's interview was interesting, and confusing.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: June 13, 2009, 10:29:49 AM »

Sorry for the previous long post everyone..it's late and I'm rambling.  Logging out now.  Hope you all have a good weekend wherever you are!
I enjoyed your long post Ispy. I'm sorry about your friend's loss of their family members. Too bad George and Cindy don't feel much loss for Caylee. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: June 13, 2009, 10:30:25 AM »

Protect the little babies, BluesyGram, Leslee, and Monkalicious- thanks for the replies!  I'm glad to know that it's not just me.  The Anthonys are so far out of the spectrum of normal human behavior that it's impossible for the rest of us to grasp.  If I sort of gloss over Caylee's pic when I'm here, I can distance myself enough to be analytical and investigative.  Did I mention I hate deceit and that makes me want to expose the lies?  Unlike, the Anthonys though, I purposefully choose to look at those pictures and videos and remember Caylee the child.

Forecast for the Day:
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: June 13, 2009, 10:32:00 AM »

So true..so true.

First the friends say Cindy and Casey argued all the time, then Casey and George argued all the time..seems like all Casey did when she was at home was argue.  Not a happy little Leave IT to Beaver household at all.

I think that if the newspapers and TV stations get on the ball and counter this motion then the autopsy will be released, just not any pics or video of the same.
And I really hope they do counter this to once and for all stop the A's.  I don't even understand where the A's have a say in this legally.  I didn't know that they and Conway had formally sent in the paperwork for him to represent them as part of the defense when there are no charges against the A's.  And Baez does not represent the A's or their feelings in any matter. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: June 13, 2009, 10:33:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

JSM,Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell are uploaded on this site now.Look below the pug.  Monkey Devil!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947
  an angelic monkey Thanks Trimm. I will watch when I get back from the rink. I thought I was losing it last night. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: June 13, 2009, 10:37:24 AM »

Memorial for Caylee -June 16, 2009 They need our help

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5383.msg838913#new
Thanks Muffy. I will go there in just a bit! How's my favorite little bee been doing? JSM  an angelic monkey

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: June 13, 2009, 10:40:49 AM »

NoRose and Joesamasmama- thanks!  NoRose, that teeth info really bothered me too.  JSM-glad to see, praying for you with the tornadoes last evening!
I'm sorry for two long posts though, everyone. Don't mean to be "hogging" the pages.

Forecast for the Day:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: June 13, 2009, 10:42:58 AM »

So true..so true.

First the friends say Cindy and Casey argued all the time, then Casey and George argued all the time..seems like all Casey did when she was at home was argue.  Not a happy little Leave IT to Beaver household at all.

I think that if the newspapers and TV stations get on the ball and counter this motion then the autopsy will be released, just not any pics or video of the same.
And I really hope they do counter this to once and for all stop the A's.  I don't even understand where the A's have a say in this legally.  I didn't know that they and Conway had formally sent in the paperwork for him to represent them as part of the defense when there are no charges against the A's.  And Baez does not represent the A's or their feelings in any matter. 
I don't get that either, why do the Anthonys even have a say in this? Makes no sense to me. The gall of these two people always catches me off guard, you would think by now nothing would surprise me when they open their mouths, but it does. If George can say his little family only has a little dysfunction, then I can say I'm the poster woman for Mental Health 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.