April 28, 2024, 12:28:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317913 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1300 on: June 13, 2009, 10:45:54 AM »

NoRose and Joesamasmama- thanks!  NoRose, that teeth info really bothered me too.  JSM-glad to see, praying for you with the tornadoes last evening!
I'm sorry for two long posts though, everyone. Don't mean to be "hogging" the pages.
You are not hogging the pages, your posts are interesting. I even asked my younger daughter what she thought about the teeth, she is studying criminal justice, and she reads a lot about serial killers and crime, and she didn't have an answer. I always get nervous when she doesn't have an answer, when I throw different things at her about crimes. Maybe there is a logical reason, but I sure would like to know.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: June 13, 2009, 10:46:06 AM »

Good morning, all!  Please pardon my "manners amnesia".  I'm here reading, see something that catches my eye, and jump right on in.  Because I've been having mental conversations with you all while I'm reading, I tend to forget posting is essentially like coming into a physical room full of people...people you should greet first.      Sorry!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1302 on: June 13, 2009, 10:48:15 AM »

NoRose and Joesamasmama- thanks!  NoRose, that teeth info really bothered me too.  JSM-glad to see, praying for you with the tornadoes last evening!
I'm sorry for two long posts though, everyone. Don't mean to be "hogging" the pages.
Ispy. I love your long posts. Thanks for the prayers last night. The teeth info bothered me too. Something else to think about the last night Caylee was at home and Cindy/KC fought. Wonder if Caylee was hit accidentally or on purpose and maybe a bone was broken then. I know in the picture from Tony L's cell phone she did look like she had been punched in the eye. But little kids fall down all the time, so I don't know if KC caused it or Caylee fell down.

One other thing that bothered me in the documents a long time ago is I think Tony L roomate's girlfriend or someone said that Caylee was always left to play on the balcony alone. But in the MM interview she said Caylee wouldn't leave KC's side. So which is it? She will play alone on a balcony or she was stuck to KC's side. Just something that came into my mind just now and the balcony story always bothered me because a 2 1/2 kid shouldn't be on a balcony outside alone.

Sorry for the long post, TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: June 13, 2009, 10:49:34 AM »

"I think every family has a little bit of dysfunction through it every once in a while," George Anthony said. "I mean, I don't think everyone's perfect."
No kidding George, duh, but most of us don't have a family member killing another family member, and most of us also know when to shut the he!! up. If you think your family has a little bit of dysfunction, what's next you submiting a picture of your family to Psychology Today, as a normal American Family? Shove it 

So true..so true.

First the friends say Cindy and Casey argued all the time, then Casey and George argued all the time..seems like all Casey did when she was at home was argue.  Not a happy little Leave IT to Beaver household at all.

I think that if the newspapers and TV stations get on the ball and counter this motion then the autopsy will be released, just not any pics or video of the same.
And I really hope they do counter this to once and for all stop the A's.  I don't even understand where the A's have a say in this legally.  I didn't know that they and Conway had formally sent in the paperwork for him to represent them as part of the defense when there are no charges against the A's.  And Baez does not represent the A's or their feelings in any matter. 
I don't get that either, why do the Anthonys even have a say in this? Makes no sense to me. The gall of these two people always catches me off guard, you would think by now nothing would surprise me when they open their mouths, but it does. If George can say his little family only has a little dysfunction, then I can say I'm the poster woman for Mental Health 
  an angelic monkey You and me both No Rose.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: June 13, 2009, 10:50:50 AM »

Good morning, all!  Please pardon my "manners amnesia".  I'm here reading, see something that catches my eye, and jump right on in.  Because I've been having mental conversations with you all while I'm reading, I tend to forget posting is essentially like coming into a physical room full of people...people you should greet first.      Sorry!
  an angelic monkey No Problem ISpy, I forgot to say good morning to my friends too.  Good Morning Monkey Friends and Guests

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: June 13, 2009, 10:52:14 AM »

Okay Monkeys. Gotta run get in the shower and go to the rink. It is beautiful outside today, but who knows what weather we will have today. I am not chancing it, going to get Josef's medicine today. Have a great day. I will catch up later. JSM

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: June 13, 2009, 10:52:30 AM »

The investigative reporter wanna-be in me is fascinated by all the Forensics,Criminal Justice, CSI, and LE detective work that goes on in cases like this.  I'm always amazed at the way analytical and logical reasoning minds work.  IMO, these are a gift from God called Discernment, a "knowing" that statements aren't true and pieces don't add up that nags at investigators and examiners.  That discernment drives them to look twice, dig deeper-pointing them to the truth.  That strong "hunch" that cannot be ignored.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: June 13, 2009, 10:53:33 AM »

Good Morning fellow Monkeys..I forgot to say that too.

Great posts last evening and this morning. 

The teeth are a big piece of the puzzle...once we know how they fit into this death scene..we may know the cause of death.  One would think the tape around the mouth and jaw would have held the teeth in place.  Then I wonder if teeth were already missing due to her punching Caylee in the mouth..why then the tape..unless she hurt her so brutally that she knew she could not take her to a docs nor home without questions..so she duct taped her mouth shut and what do you think happened next?  The teeth at this point raise more questions then they answer.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1308 on: June 13, 2009, 10:54:13 AM »

You are not hogging the pages, your posts are interesting. I even asked my younger daughter what she thought about the teeth, she is studying criminal justice, and she reads a lot about serial killers and crime, and she didn't have an answer. I always get nervous when she doesn't have an answer, when I throw different things at her about crimes. Maybe there is a logical reason, but I sure would like to know.
I'm sorry but I am confused,I don't remember any forensic reports saying the teeth were scattered?Did I miss that?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: June 13, 2009, 10:54:18 AM »

Okay Monkeys. Gotta run get in the shower and go to the rink. It is beautiful outside today, but who knows what weather we will have today. I am not chancing it, going to get Josef's medicine today. Have a great day. I will catch up later. JSM
Have a good day at the rink  an angelic monkey
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1310 on: June 13, 2009, 10:56:04 AM »

Ispy. I love your long posts. Thanks for the prayers last night. The teeth info bothered me too. Something else to think about the last night Caylee was at home and Cindy/KC fought. Wonder if Caylee was hit accidentally or on purpose and maybe a bone was broken then. I know in the picture from Tony L's cell phone she did look like she had been punched in the eye. But little kids fall down all the time, so I don't know if KC caused it or Caylee fell down.

One other thing that bothered me in the documents a long time ago is I think Tony L roomate's girlfriend or someone said that Caylee was always left to play on the balcony alone. But in the MM interview she said Caylee wouldn't leave KC's side. So which is it? She will play alone on a balcony or she was stuck to KC's side. Just something that came into my mind just now and the balcony story always bothered me because a 2 1/2 kid shouldn't be on a balcony outside alone.

I think KC had been planning to leave quite a while before June 15th. She has so much pent up anger toward her family and Caylee. Maybe she really let Caylee have it that night. If she was going to kill her, maybe she figured what the hell and released all that anger. We've been looking at it kinda passively b/c we can't comprehend such violence. I don't put anything past KC. Any cuts or bruises on KC's hands would have healed well before anyone caught on to her.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1311 on: June 13, 2009, 10:58:59 AM »

Good for you JSM, taking no chances with the boy. Will catch you later in the cage.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: June 13, 2009, 11:03:15 AM »

A scary thought I just had while I was in the shower, Caylee was afraid to be away from Caylee while she was at MM's house. THE SAME HOUSE THAT LEE LIVED IN!!! Sorry that just popped into my mind. Could it be that Caylee was afraid to be without KC when Lee was around? Remember all the creepy pictures of Caylee crying with Lee? Hope this makes sense. JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: June 13, 2009, 11:04:05 AM »

Have a good day at the rink  an angelic monkey
Thanks Trimm.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: June 13, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »

ISpy, great post. I have been wondering and wondering how could Caylee's teeth been scattered if there was duct tape on her mouth? I'm right with that info about the teeth, if not please tell me. I believe it was Turbo's post that was talking about the teeth. Something just don't make sense with that scenario. And I have a feeling, there will be some evidence on the bones as well, from past injuries, or even injuries to the body after death.

I agree also,great post Ispy.I believe Cindy has been told of the findings in the autopsy report.
I aslo agree with NoRose,things don't make sense because we haven't seen the the full picture yet.
I think the autopsy report is going to be beyond disturbing.You don't have to see the photos in order to comprehend what happened.
It will surprise me if there is no evidence of past injuries.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 13, 2009, 11:06:32 AM »

I think KC had been planning to leave quite a while before June 15th. She has so much pent up anger toward her family and Caylee. Maybe she really let Caylee have it that night. If she was going to kill her, maybe she figured what the hell and released all that anger. We've been looking at it kinda passively b/c we can't comprehend such violence. I don't put anything past KC. Any cuts or bruises on KC's hands would have healed well before anyone caught on to her.
You are right Boo. Maybe the fight about the money KC stole was what made her finally decide to do it. IDK I can't put my mind on anything KC could do.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 13, 2009, 11:07:02 AM »

Good for you JSM, taking no chances with the boy. Will catch you later in the cage.
THanks for your help last night boo. BBL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: June 13, 2009, 11:10:09 AM »

A scary thought I just had while I was in the shower, Caylee was afraid to be away from Caylee while she was at MM's house. THE SAME HOUSE THAT LEE LIVED IN!!! Sorry that just popped into my mind. Could it be that Caylee was afraid to be without KC when Lee was around? Remember all the creepy pictures of Caylee crying with Lee? Hope this makes sense. JSM
Oh, it makes sense, and unfortunately where my mind is going, I think I'm going to be sick.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: June 13, 2009, 11:12:36 AM »

So the Sean Krause interview thread is back up at WS. Some of the things being said about this man, makes me ill. I know he angered a lot of people, and some of the things he wrote were definitely over the top. But, the man is dead, the man suffered quite a bit before he died. The mean spirited people make me sick. They might as well pull the thread.    Now I have two things to get worked up about already. And then poor little Nevaeh's funeral is today.

Isn't that like WS calling the kettle black?  Thought they were top of the sh!it list on the web....JMO...well what I've heard....

Think it's time for me to get rid of the hat on my cat.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: June 13, 2009, 11:12:38 AM »

I'm sorry but I am confused,I don't remember any forensic reports saying the teeth were scattered?Did I miss that?

Karma,here is a article that mentions it.I don't have the document handy.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-casey1909feb19,0,4724560.story?track=rss

<snipped>

Local, state and federal crime-scene investigators worked with a forensic anthropologist and a forensic entomologist as they scoured the scene for days. Evidence reports showed that Caylee's remains were scattered among at least 40 spots on the property. Investigators marked her bones with flags -- even her teeth were scattered.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.