April 28, 2024, 10:33:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317952 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1320 on: June 13, 2009, 11:14:46 AM »

So the Sean Krause interview thread is back up at WS. Some of the things being said about this man, makes me ill. I know he angered a lot of people, and some of the things he wrote were definitely over the top. But, the man is dead, the man suffered quite a bit before he died. The mean spirited people make me sick. They might as well pull the thread.    Now I have two things to get worked up about already. And then poor little Nevaeh's funeral is today.

Isn't that like WS calling the kettle black?  Thought they were top of the sh!it list on the web....JMO...well what I've heard....

Think it's time for me to get rid of the hat on my cat.....
Your right, it is like calling the kettle black.  I like your cat's hat 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: June 13, 2009, 11:15:30 AM »

NoRose and Joesamasmama- thanks!  NoRose, that teeth info really bothered me too.  JSM-glad to see, praying for you with the tornadoes last evening!
I'm sorry for two long posts though, everyone. Don't mean to be "hogging" the pages.
Ispy. I love your long posts. Thanks for the prayers last night. The teeth info bothered me too. Something else to think about the last night Caylee was at home and Cindy/KC fought. Wonder if Caylee was hit accidentally or on purpose and maybe a bone was broken then. I know in the picture from Tony L's cell phone she did look like she had been punched in the eye. But little kids fall down all the time, so I don't know if KC caused it or Caylee fell down.

One other thing that bothered me in the documents a long time ago is I think Tony L roomate's girlfriend or someone said that Caylee was always left to play on the balcony alone. But in the MM interview she said Caylee wouldn't leave KC's side. So which is it? She will play alone on a balcony or she was stuck to KC's side. Just something that came into my mind just now and the balcony story always bothered me because a 2 1/2 kid shouldn't be on a balcony outside alone.

Sorry for the long post, TIA JSM 
JSM- Who in their right mind leaves a 2- 2 1/2 year old on a balcony alone?!!  We have a balcony, just a few feet off the ground and I never left children out there, even when I was steps away in the house.  I think Caylee was probably left to entertain herself quite a bit when Casey had her, due to the extensive facebook/myspace/photobucket/texting entries and the ongoing partying.  I also believe Caylee did cling to Casey in group/boyfriend settings because she felt insecure.  Given what we know from friend interviews and Casey's technology binges, I think we can safely surmise that Caylee probably didn't have much of a stable, predictable daily routine.  Factor in the family arguments, the family finances, and parental threats to take her from Casey, I wouldn't be surprised if Caylee clung.  Who wouldn't?  It appears that Casey had little regard for what Caylee needed (predictable routine and healthy family relationships=security, playdates= socialization, outings= exploration/meeting new people).  Instead, we see isolation, abusive family relationships, a family environment by marked distrust of outsiders, and a child dragged along to adult parties.  All of these would cause any child to cling to whatever scrap of security/a known person they could find.  I am so glad Caylee is secure with God and Jesus, but it should not have come at 2 1/2 years old.  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: June 13, 2009, 11:16:05 AM »

Thanks Trimm for finding that article about the teeth, I can't find anything. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: June 13, 2009, 11:16:47 AM »

NoRose and Joesamasmama- thanks!  NoRose, that teeth info really bothered me too.  JSM-glad to see, praying for you with the tornadoes last evening!
I'm sorry for two long posts though, everyone. Don't mean to be "hogging" the pages.
Ispy. I love your long posts. Thanks for the prayers last night. The teeth info bothered me too. Something else to think about the last night Caylee was at home and Cindy/KC fought. Wonder if Caylee was hit accidentally or on purpose and maybe a bone was broken then. I know in the picture from Tony L's cell phone she did look like she had been punched in the eye. But little kids fall down all the time, so I don't know if KC caused it or Caylee fell down.

One other thing that bothered me in the documents a long time ago is I think Tony L roomate's girlfriend or someone said that Caylee was always left to play on the balcony alone. But in the MM interview she said Caylee wouldn't leave KC's side. So which is it? She will play alone on a balcony or she was stuck to KC's side. Just something that came into my mind just now and the balcony story always bothered me because a 2 1/2 kid shouldn't be on a balcony outside alone.

I think KC had been planning to leave quite a while before June 15th. She has so much pent up anger toward her family and Caylee. Maybe she really let Caylee have it that night. If she was going to kill her, maybe she figured what the hell and released all that anger. We've been looking at it kinda passively b/c we can't comprehend such violence. I don't put anything past KC. Any cuts or bruises on KC's hands would have healed well before anyone caught on to her.

I agree Boo,and it breaks my heart to think what Caylee may have gone through. 
I'll just tell you, if Casey is found guilty,I have no problem with her getting the death penalty.Hell is too good for her.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: June 13, 2009, 11:18:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

JSM,Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell are uploaded on this site now.Look below the pug.  Monkey Devil!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Thanks !  Watching the bond hearings again after all this time is even more revealing!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: June 13, 2009, 11:18:11 AM »

Thanks Trimm for finding that article about the teeth, I can't find anything. 

I'll try to find the document.
I get caught up thinking about that autopsy report and everything leaves my pea brain. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: June 13, 2009, 11:19:30 AM »

I think KC had been planning to leave quite a while before June 15th. She has so much pent up anger toward her family and Caylee. Maybe she really let Caylee have it that night. If she was going to kill her, maybe she figured what the hell and released all that anger. We've been looking at it kinda passively b/c we can't comprehend such violence. I don't put anything past KC. Any cuts or bruises on KC's hands would have healed well before anyone caught on to her.
BooMonkey- good point!  I never thought of that, to look at those Fusion pics or any of the pics since her arrest to look for marks on Casey.  Is there a way to enlarge those pics and not lose picture quality?

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: June 13, 2009, 11:19:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

JSM,Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell are uploaded on this site now.Look below the pug.  Monkey Devil!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Thanks !  Watching the bond hearings again after all this time is even more revealing!!

I know.    Fascinating isn't it?

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: June 13, 2009, 11:20:55 AM »

I agree ISpy, I never left my kids near a balcony, I was afraid even going to the park with them, and they would climb things and I would go crazy thinking they were going to fall. Heck, I wouldn't even let them have balloons, after a nurse friend of mine said how a child could pop it and accidently swallow it. When I look back, I really took the fun out of everything for them, with all my fears and worries. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: June 13, 2009, 11:26:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

As usual, after the release of documents, we have to hear from either the defense or the Ants. This morning, just 5 or so minutes ago, Brad Conway was on the Today Show. The talk was about not releasing the autopsy report. He said that he has read the report but the Ants haven't. Yeah, I believe that too. NOT  He said too much speculation would be put into the report by the public and thinks its best that the coroner is the one to explain the findings. He said the Ants, a year later, are doing their best and focusing on their CMAF so they can help others who are in the same situation as them.   Boo Hoo

My question for the Anthonys...How can you help others when you cant help yourself ? I would run like a scared monkey if Cindy Anthony came to me offering help..

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: June 13, 2009, 11:28:16 AM »

NoRose- That's what good mamas do, protect their children!  You're in good company.     It just means you love them.  Hindsight's always 20/20, but at least they know they are loved.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: June 13, 2009, 11:36:55 AM »

Not sure what happened regarding the teeth question, punched in the mouth came to mind for me too (that makes me feel sick).  The pics with Lee have always bothered me too.  There is something about him I do not like, like that nagging feeling.  Who takes a pic of your crying child being held by her laughing uncle?  If it was a case of Caylee having a temper tantrum, wouldn't you (the parent) just put the camera down and take care of the tantrum?  IIRC, there were two pics like that with Lee.  I don't believe the Anguished CMA sobbing was for Caylee because I don't think Caylee was comfortable with Lee and vice-versa. I'll leave it at that for now.
Well, need to go. BBL to catch up.  Enjoy your day, everyone! 

Forecast for the Day:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: June 13, 2009, 11:43:14 AM »

NoRose- That's what good mamas do, protect their children!  You're in good company.     It just means you love them.  Hindsight's always 20/20, but at least they know they are loved.
Thanks, that's true, but I can't believe they aren't total neurotics with me worrying about everything.  Monkey Devil!  I wish some parents would be just half as worried about their children. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: June 13, 2009, 11:43:44 AM »

Hi Monkeys.  Just stopping in for a few minutes - busy day.

Northern Rose - thanks for the summation of the interviews released yesterday.   I appreciate it since I really don't have time to get into them until tomorrow night.   Can't wait to catch up on all the good reading - you guys have been busy.    Enjoy your Saturday!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: June 13, 2009, 11:44:25 AM »

Not sure what happened regarding the teeth question, punched in the mouth came to mind for me too (that makes me feel sick).  The pics with Lee have always bothered me too.  There is something about him I do not like, like that nagging feeling.  Who takes a pic of your crying child being held by her laughing uncle?  If it was a case of Caylee having a temper tantrum, wouldn't you (the parent) just put the camera down and take care of the tantrum?  IIRC, there were two pics like that with Lee.  I don't believe the Anguished CMA sobbing was for Caylee because I don't think Caylee was comfortable with Lee and vice-versa. I'll leave it at that for now.
Well, need to go. BBL to catch up.  Enjoy your day, everyone! 
Have a great day  an angelic monkey  Lee has always bothered me as well, just a gut feeling that don't go away.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: June 13, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »

Northern Rose - thanks for the summation of the interviews released yesterday.   I appreciate it since I really don't have time to get into them until tomorrow night.   Can't wait to catch up on all the good reading - you guys have been busy.    Enjoy your Saturday!
You have a great day also  an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: June 13, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »

A scary thought I just had while I was in the shower, Caylee was afraid to be away from Caylee while she was at MM's house. THE SAME HOUSE THAT LEE LIVED IN!!! Sorry that just popped into my mind. Could it be that Caylee was afraid to be without KC when Lee was around? Remember all the creepy pictures of Caylee crying with Lee? Hope this makes sense. JSM

Makes perfect sense ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: June 13, 2009, 11:50:10 AM »

A scary thought I just had while I was in the shower, Caylee was afraid to be away from Caylee while she was at MM's house. THE SAME HOUSE THAT LEE LIVED IN!!! Sorry that just popped into my mind. Could it be that Caylee was afraid to be without KC when Lee was around? Remember all the creepy pictures of Caylee crying with Lee? Hope this makes sense. JSM

Makes perfect sense ...
I really don't know if I want to find out what really was going on inside the Anthony home for a long time. Something tells me it is going to be very ugly. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: June 13, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: June 13, 2009, 11:58:04 AM »

One thing has been established from observing the Anthonys' behavior for almost a year is :  Caylee lived in a domestic battlefield and walked in an emotional land mine.  No wonder she loved her little playhouse - a welcome oasis no doubt. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.