April 28, 2024, 10:54:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317956 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: June 13, 2009, 06:48:59 PM »

I agree ISpy, I never left my kids near a balcony, I was afraid even going to the park with them, and they would climb things and I would go crazy thinking they were going to fall. Heck, I wouldn't even let them have balloons, after a nurse friend of mine said how a child could pop it and accidently swallow it. When I look back, I really took the fun out of everything for them, with all my fears and worries. 
Hi No Rose, I guess parents worry. One time I ate a jawbreaker and stuck it up my nose when I was little. I don't remember, my mom just told me that it happened. So you never know what might hurt a kid. I think it is better to be safe than sorry. Your girls had fun don't worry about that. You are a good mom. Hugs JSM
One of my friends stuck a crayon up her nose and it broke, not good  Thank-you  an angelic monkey

What color was it??? 

Kidding, just kidding. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1381 on: June 13, 2009, 06:50:47 PM »

But what are the chances of a whole family being evil? That's what gets to me. I can see a black sheep if you will, or one evil person in the family, but the entire family. 

I know, because usually it is just one member that is that way. I guess there must have been a perfect storm of relationships, because I have no doubt in my mind at this point that there is a nest of them that lived/live on Hoplesspring Drive. 

And what is worse, they attract others that are just as bad as they are, and they have the makings of a coven. I am not saying they are devil worshippers. I am saying they themselves are purely EVIL. There is not one redeming quality in any of them.

I have been outside today. We have been putting down mulch and the finishing touches on our courtyard. I have had a lot of time to think and peruse what I really think on a lot of subjects. Evil just seemed to be one of them.

Make no doubt, we are not dealing with misunderstood and beleaguered people here. We are dealing with people with no consciences. They don't care, they really don't care about other people and cannot work up the slightest empathy for anyone other than themselves. JMO

I'm with you on this Fanny. I usually have quiet time gardening, driving or doing the dishes and my mind works on a lot of issues. ITA on the Anthonys. It's hard for the normal person to comprehend the mind set of these people. Normal people just don't work this way. This is Cindy in her full glory. She always wanted to be in charge, order others about, be recognized for her Marterism, have people feel sorry for her, look up to her, throw money at her, be the object of men's affection. I truly think she was jealous of Casey and her active love life. Casey would share information w/ her Mom and Cindy would sit back and think I'm funding all this, babysitting all the time and I get nothing out of it. 

Now Cindy is in the spotlight, people are commenting on her outfits, her looks, everything, just like a celebrity. Make no mistake, she's loving it. Just like a child, even bad attention is ATTENTION. She's orchestrating this whole thing and I just pray to God she has to pay the piper at the end of the dance.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1382 on: June 13, 2009, 07:01:56 PM »

NoRose and Joesamasmama- thanks!  NoRose, that teeth info really bothered me too.  JSM-glad to see, praying for you with the tornadoes last evening!
I'm sorry for two long posts though, everyone. Don't mean to be "hogging" the pages.
Ispy. I love your long posts. Thanks for the prayers last night. The teeth info bothered me too. Something else to think about the last night Caylee was at home and Cindy/KC fought. Wonder if Caylee was hit accidentally or on purpose and maybe a bone was broken then. I know in the picture from Tony L's cell phone she did look like she had been punched in the eye. But little kids fall down all the time, so I don't know if KC caused it or Caylee fell down.

One other thing that bothered me in the documents a long time ago is I think Tony L roomate's girlfriend or someone said that Caylee was always left to play on the balcony alone. But in the MM interview she said Caylee wouldn't leave KC's side. So which is it? She will play alone on a balcony or she was stuck to KC's side. Just something that came into my mind just now and the balcony story always bothered me because a 2 1/2 kid shouldn't be on a balcony outside alone.

Sorry for the long post, TIA JSM 
A scary thought I just had while I was in the shower, Caylee was afraid to be away from Caylee while she was at MM's house. THE SAME HOUSE THAT LEE LIVED IN!!! Sorry that just popped into my mind. Could it be that Caylee was afraid to be without KC when Lee was around? Remember all the creepy pictures of Caylee crying with Lee? Hope this makes sense. JSM
Oh, it makes sense, and unfortunately where my mind is going, I think I'm going to be sick.
I'm sorry No Rose to make you sick. The thought just hit me while I was in the shower. I don't know what or why it did. Hugs. JSM
No reason to be sorry, hope you had a good day at the rink    Lee, grosses me out, and nothing will surprise me if something inappropriate happened. It was quite clear by some of the pics that we have seen that Caylee didn't care much for Lee. It could be that she sensed that Lee didn't care much for kids, I don't know.
Thanks No Rose. I had a great day at the rink, then had to leave and try and find a convertor box.  Not one to be had in my area.

As for Lee, I'm not sure about inappropriateness or just plain creepyness that would scare Caylee. If he wasn't a kid person like MM said, then what's up with the arm kissing, CMA, CMA boo hoo hoo. CMA is not Caylee. I think Lee is up to his unibrow in this as much as the rest of the Ants are. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1383 on: June 13, 2009, 07:05:46 PM »

JSM, you might have to get basic cable, weird there are no more convertor boxes in the area. CMA is not Caylee, how creepy was that, that still bothers me the way Lee went off on a tangent 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: June 13, 2009, 07:06:46 PM »

But what are the chances of a whole family being evil? That's what gets to me. I can see a black sheep if you will, or one evil person in the family, but the entire family. 

I know, because usually it is just one member that is that way. I guess there must have been a perfect storm of relationships, because I have no doubt in my mind at this point that there is a nest of them that lived/live on Hoplesspring Drive. 

And what is worse, they attract others that are just as bad as they are, and they have the makings of a coven. I am not saying they are devil worshippers. I am saying they themselves are purely EVIL. There is not one redeming quality in any of them.

I have been outside today. We have been putting down mulch and the finishing touches on our courtyard. I have had a lot of time to think and peruse what I really think on a lot of subjects. Evil just seemed to be one of them.

Make no doubt, we are not dealing with misunderstood and beleaguered people here. We are dealing with people with no consciences. They don't care, they really don't care about other people and cannot work up the slightest empathy for anyone other than themselves. JMO

I'm with you on this Fanny. I usually have quiet time gardening, driving or doing the dishes and my mind works on a lot of issues. ITA on the Anthonys. It's hard for the normal person to comprehend the mind set of these people. Normal people just don't work this way. This is Cindy in her full glory. She always wanted to be in charge, order others about, be recognized for her Marterism, have people feel sorry for her, look up to her, throw money at her, be the object of men's affection. I truly think she was jealous of Casey and her active love life. Casey would share information w/ her Mom and Cindy would sit back and think I'm funding all this, babysitting all the time and I get nothing out of it. 

Now Cindy is in the spotlight, people are commenting on her outfits, her looks, everything, just like a celebrity. Make no mistake, she's loving it. Just like a child, even bad attention is ATTENTION. She's orchestrating this whole thing and I just pray to God she has to pay the piper at the end of the dance.

Funny, but I had the same thought about Spindy today. Looking back at her life it will be her "glory" time. Most would think that the losing of a grandaughter would be the lowest point. But to her, it will be the time in her life she will remember most, because of all the attention, good and bad, that she is recieving. The travels, the media, the perks! Wow! Those were the days!!

In a twisted way, I think Casey feels the same way. Never in her life has she had the attention, news stories about her, big time lawyers fawning over her, body guards while she was out, people clammering to see her and speak to her, even if it is negative. It is the attention!! She is the "special" inmate, with people sending her money. She does not have to listen to Spindy yammering at her, or have a 2 yr old to be responsible for. She is a young woman with probably some hormonal issures, but she can lay in her bunk and relive all her conquests. Never in her life has she had so much attention, and Spindy can't get to her....In a sick kind of way, this is probably the most exhilerating period in her life.  Ugh! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: June 13, 2009, 07:10:25 PM »

I have spent a good part of my life believing or try to convince myself that people than do really horrible and bad things had a bad childhood, a mental disease, or some other good reason why they did the things they did. I did not really believe in the devil or hell, there were just degrees of goodness. Some had more and others not so much.

I now know with certainty that there is real EVIL in our world. You cannot explain it away with psychosis, sociopaths, schizophrenia, depression, bipolar, childhoood abuse or the many other tags that are out there. I am not saying that there are not people suffering from these mental diseases, because there surely are. However, for the most part they do not murder others, and they do no make excuses for those that do harm others.

What we are dealing here is not your run of the mill mental diseases.
The Anthonys are NOT grieving grandparents, nothing close to it! Casey is surely not having a mental breakdown. These are people that chew other people up and spit them out and have not a thought for them. Evil, evil EVIL! Purely and simply. They carrode and distroy anything and everything in their path. Including a precious little child that they were all blessed with, and none of them, NOT ONE OF THEM, gave a rat's ass about her! They are all using her memory for their own purposes and gain.

When people begin to realize that we cannot think like they do, cannot reason with their chains of thoughts, and that sometimes there is no way to deal with them than to put them to death or incarcerate them for life, that our way of life can begin to make some sense again. That includes the politicians, the lawmakers, the law enforcement establishments, the lawyers, the everyday people including the bleeding heart, and non thinkers. Folks, there is real evil in our world, and we need to take a stand. JMO

Hi Fanny, I have often thought that bad childhood could cause you to become a bad person, but there are so many living examples out there that prove it not to be the case. Many monkeys have stated that you make a choice to live the way you were raised, or you live and raise your kids the way you should have been raised.

I believe in true evil, and have seen it from KC and Cindy. George is a hanger onner, so the evil isn't inbred in him, he just gets evilness by osmosis from the evil witches in his house. Not too sure about Lee if he is evil or not, I just think he is plain strange and missing a few kernels from the cob if you know what I mean.

I think Lee and George are the puppets of the evil ones, poor Caylee never had a chance because they wouldn't cut the puppet strings and put their foot down on their own for Caylee. I hope this makes sense, I am not good at analogies or whatever they are called. TIA JSM

PS it is hotter than Heck outside. I hope where they send KC on death row is as hot and humid as it is here. No A/C in prison from what I hear.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: June 13, 2009, 07:14:00 PM »

Thanks No Rose. I had a great day at the rink, then had to leave and try and find a convertor box.  Not one to be had in my area.

As for Lee, I'm not sure about inappropriateness or just plain creepyness that would scare Caylee. If he wasn't a kid person like MM said, then what's up with the arm kissing, CMA, CMA boo hoo hoo. CMA is not Caylee. I think Lee is up to his unibrow in this as much as the rest of the Ants are. JMO JSM

I'm with No Rose. You should check with the cable companies in your area and get just basic cable. If you live in an apartment, it is probably already wired for cable. Just a matter of plugging you up.

If Lee hadn't creeped me out before, the memorial service and his depo did it for me. I cannot even begin to imagine what Mallory's problem is that she has hooked up with him.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: June 13, 2009, 07:16:41 PM »

Richard Grunds new site that is dedicated to Caylee and only Caylee...no ants involvement AT ALL....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

You know that this website will be on Spindy's hit list. The Grunds are the only ones that I can think of, that have the purest love for Caylee.  an angelic monkey
Look out here comes the witch. She can't stand that thought, Caylee was her possesion.

Well, she will just have to stew over it because as long as Caylee's image & name isnt being used for profit there isnt much she can do about it although it won't stop Cindy from trying.   They have some nerve after what they have done to Jesse especially but the entire Grund family but that too they will answer to in due time.

Just got back from shopping, got some summer clothes, spa type stuff so my daughter can pamper herself during her 2 week summer visit, a bocce ball set for the backyard, 4th of July serving pieces, cobalt stemmed crystal margarita glasses & some grocery items to have on hand in advance...just a lil bit of ca ching damage!  17 days and counting!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: June 13, 2009, 07:23:24 PM »

I have spent a good part of my life believing or try to convince myself that people than do really horrible and bad things had a bad childhood, a mental disease, or some other good reason why they did the things they did. I did not really believe in the devil or hell, there were just degrees of goodness. Some had more and others not so much.

I now know with certainty that there is real EVIL in our world. You cannot explain it away with psychosis, sociopaths, schizophrenia, depression, bipolar, childhoood abuse or the many other tags that are out there. I am not saying that there are not people suffering from these mental diseases, because there surely are. However, for the most part they do not murder others, and they do no make excuses for those that do harm others.

What we are dealing here is not your run of the mill mental diseases.
The Anthonys are NOT grieving grandparents, nothing close to it! Casey is surely not having a mental breakdown. These are people that chew other people up and spit them out and have not a thought for them. Evil, evil EVIL! Purely and simply. They carrode and distroy anything and everything in their path. Including a precious little child that they were all blessed with, and none of them, NOT ONE OF THEM, gave a rat's ass about her! They are all using her memory for their own purposes and gain.

When people begin to realize that we cannot think like they do, cannot reason with their chains of thoughts, and that sometimes there is no way to deal with them than to put them to death or incarcerate them for life, that our way of life can begin to make some sense again. That includes the politicians, the lawmakers, the law enforcement establishments, the lawyers, the everyday people including the bleeding heart, and non thinkers. Folks, there is real evil in our world, and we need to take a stand. JMO

Hi Fanny, I have often thought that bad childhood could cause you to become a bad person, but there are so many living examples out there that prove it not to be the case. Many monkeys have stated that you make a choice to live the way you were raised, or you live and raise your kids the way you should have been raised.

I believe in true evil, and have seen it from KC and Cindy. George is a hanger onner, so the evil isn't inbred in him, he just gets evilness by osmosis from the evil witches in his house. Not too sure about Lee if he is evil or not, I just think he is plain strange and missing a few kernels from the cob if you know what I mean.

I think Lee and George are the puppets of the evil ones, poor Caylee never had a chance because they wouldn't cut the puppet strings and put their foot down on their own for Caylee. I hope this makes sense, I am not good at analogies or whatever they are called. TIA JSM

PS it is hotter than Heck outside. I hope where they send KC on death row is as hot and humid as it is here. No A/C in prison from what I hear.  Monkey Devil!

I have seen some of the evil things George has done and said, and I don't think he is as innocent as he tries to make himself out to be. There is much in his background that is fuzzy, and any decent person would run like He77 from a person like Spindy. Nobody is forcing him to stay, in fact, he has left before. I don't think family is all that important to him either. He is a weak person, no doubt, but there is a mean streak there too. Even poor Joy got bad vibes from him.

We have seen enough of Lee in action to see what a self centered, self serving person he is too. He has no compassion for anyone. Caylee didn't even like him. There is something very deep and dark inside of him. Picture the snatching up of the memorial cross, and the attacking of the lady's sign that day and dumping out the water. I wish that big St Bernard had taken a big bite of his crotch! And that primal screaming of CMA, slurp, slurp!!! WTH was that all about. Nope, wouldn't want to be trapped within 20 yard of him. JMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: June 13, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »

NoRose and Joesamasmama- thanks!  NoRose, that teeth info really bothered me too.  JSM-glad to see, praying for you with the tornadoes last evening!
I'm sorry for two long posts though, everyone. Don't mean to be "hogging" the pages.
Ispy. I love your long posts. Thanks for the prayers last night. The teeth info bothered me too. Something else to think about the last night Caylee was at home and Cindy/KC fought. Wonder if Caylee was hit accidentally or on purpose and maybe a bone was broken then. I know in the picture from Tony L's cell phone she did look like she had been punched in the eye. But little kids fall down all the time, so I don't know if KC caused it or Caylee fell down.

One other thing that bothered me in the documents a long time ago is I think Tony L roomate's girlfriend or someone said that Caylee was always left to play on the balcony alone. But in the MM interview she said Caylee wouldn't leave KC's side. So which is it? She will play alone on a balcony or she was stuck to KC's side. Just something that came into my mind just now and the balcony story always bothered me because a 2 1/2 kid shouldn't be on a balcony outside alone.

Sorry for the long post, TIA JSM 
A scary thought I just had while I was in the shower, Caylee was afraid to be away from Caylee while she was at MM's house. THE SAME HOUSE THAT LEE LIVED IN!!! Sorry that just popped into my mind. Could it be that Caylee was afraid to be without KC when Lee was around? Remember all the creepy pictures of Caylee crying with Lee? Hope this makes sense. JSM
Oh, it makes sense, and unfortunately where my mind is going, I think I'm going to be sick.
I'm sorry No Rose to make you sick. The thought just hit me while I was in the shower. I don't know what or why it did. Hugs. JSM
JSM you are a smart Monkey.  Michelle last saw Caylee just after her second birthday.  Caylee was on the balcony at Tony's in early June, shortly before she turned three.  While it may be argued that she could have somewhat outgrown her "separation anxiety," IMO what you have suggested here is worth taking seriously.  It does make sense, especially with Michelle's statement that Lee never babysat Caylee because he was not into kids... Casey's stories about him molesting her (Casey) in the past... the icky vibe many Monkeys have gotten from some of the pictures... his inappropriate, odd reactions... and his bellowing of "CMA" at the funeral service.  Not accusing Lee, but just saying that what you are hinting about might bear considering.   

Thanks, Monkeys for not blowing my cover at work.  Sneaking back out of the cage now -- Shh!   I'll check back in from home tonight.  Love ya, Monks!

Being quiet right now for Desi. Shhsh.

Thanks Desi for saying I am smart.  an angelic monkey I don't know what it was that made me think of the other girl's story. I know kids grow out of separation anxiety, but that usually happens when they are allowed to be with other kids. (Correct me if I am wrong monkeys and Desi). Caylee wasn't around other kids ever. I don't see her growing out of it in a few months.

Another thing that bothers me is that, I'm not sure who it was that said it (Tony L or maybe Ricardo or Tony's roomate), but Caylee was a flirt and it didn't seem right to them for a 2 almost 3 year old to flirt. I don't have the documents here, this is stuff I am pulling from my old brain.

So if Caylee was a flirt with KC's friends, why was she so clingy to KC when she was at Lee's house.

By all means I am not trying to throw Lee under the bus, I'm sure Baez has that covered. These are just questions that are coming to my mind right now. TIA JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: June 13, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »

Fanny, ITA they are evil, Rev Grund was put on this earth to protect Jesse from being sucked into that evil family. I truly believe that anyone else would have let their son been married off into that crazy mess of a family. But God or Rev Grund's hinky meter told Jesse to get the DNA test. I believe it was God, but that is just JSM's opinion. TIA JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: June 13, 2009, 07:40:12 PM »

JSM, you might have to get basic cable, weird there are no more convertor boxes in the area. CMA is not Caylee, how creepy was that, that still bothers me the way Lee went off on a tangent 
Thanks No Rose. Seriously, I will not get cable. It was my major addiction (not porn or anything like that), but one Lent I tried giving up Fox News. Couldn't do it, so if I have no television for awhile. So be it.  Monkey Devil! I am going to get one a few towns over from me tomorrow. I almost just bought a dang TV today at Target instead of messing with the box.

ITA CMA is not Caylee, when I saw that live I seriously said Cover My A** to my coworkers. Then I thought Casey Marie, not Caylee. NOTHING that day on the memorial was about Caylee.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: June 13, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

I'm with No Rose. You should check with the cable companies in your area and get just basic cable. If you live in an apartment, it is probably already wired for cable. Just a matter of plugging you up.

If Lee hadn't creeped me out before, the memorial service and his depo did it for me. I cannot even begin to imagine what Mallory's problem is that she has hooked up with him.   
Something is just not right with Lee. Pervy I don't know, weird I do know. Maybe Mallory isn't right in the head either? Maybe she dumped him. I'm about to go water the plants and put Joe's frontline on him, he is chewing his fanny off. BBL. JSM

PS, see the post I left for No Rose about Cable. I have been without it for 3 going on 4 years. Trying to see how long I can last.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: June 13, 2009, 07:49:35 PM »

Thanks No Rose. Seriously, I will not get cable. It was my major addiction (not porn or anything like that), but one Lent I tried giving up Fox News. Couldn't do it, so if I have no television for awhile. So be it.  Monkey Devil! I am going to get one a few towns over from me tomorrow. I almost just bought a dang TV today at Target instead of messing with the box.

ITA CMA is not Caylee, when I saw that live I seriously said Cover My A** to my coworkers. Then I thought Casey Marie, not Caylee. NOTHING that day on the memorial was about Caylee.

You are a stronger woman than me. Without my Fox News and my laptop, I would be a total basket case. During our big windstorm last September, we were without both for a while including power. Thank goodness it wasn't days and weeks like some people around here. I seriously worry about myself sometimes. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: June 13, 2009, 07:51:57 PM »

To add to the discussion, the entire Anthony family from Hopespring Drive are odious low life scum.   They feed off each other & take turns being the aggressor of evil deeds victimizing each other repetitively not to mention the harm & hurt they cause others in their path.   NONE of them care for others the way we monkeys are thinking from decent, level-headed & compassionate mindsets.   NONE of them will admit their flaws or actions because then they would have to admit that they all have contributed to a firestorm of dysfunction.   NONE of them withhold the ability to be accountability or remorseful for their actions, all they know is turmoil & attempting to put the blame elsewhere as a mechanism to avoid the truth from within....to blame one member of that family would be condemning them all.  NONE of them ever had the desire to improve their lives, they all enjoy the drama which is twisted to say the least.  NONE of them are worse than the other, minus the fact that Casey is the one that committed the ultimate heinous act it should be noted that any or all of them are just as capable.  Their family dynamic is the worse case scenario, many other families have dysfunction that stems from one or even two but manage to have some resemblance of normality around it; some have one aggressor but the other family members strive to survive & surpass the adversities they suffered, in each case scenario its a choice how one chooses to stay within the vicious circle or break the cycle for themselves and/or others.    As far as the Anthonys go, each of them is like a F5 tornado at the ready for a very destructive touch down at any given moment, it really is no shock after witnessing what we all have why Caylee didnt stand a chance to survive a well-rounded full life within that household.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: June 13, 2009, 07:57:54 PM »

You are a stronger woman than me. Without my Fox News and my laptop, I would be a total basket case. During our big windstorm last September, we were without both for a while including power. Thank goodness it wasn't days and weeks like some people around here. I seriously worry about myself sometimes. 

Thanks Fanny. It was cable or Josef going to daycare. I gave up cable. Don't get me wrong, I love me some FNN. I miss Fox and Friends, but without cable I get to work earlier, miss traffic and get back home with my Josef safe and sound from daycare. I guess you can say I gave up something for someone/something I love.

Luv ya Fanny. You know the drill, any storms coming my way I need forewarning at least until tomorrow. TIA JSM  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: June 13, 2009, 08:08:42 PM »

Thanks Fanny. It was cable or Josef going to daycare. I gave up cable. Don't get me wrong, I love me some FNN. I miss Fox and Friends, but without cable I get to work earlier, miss traffic and get back home with my Josef safe and sound from daycare. I guess you can say I gave up something for someone/something I love.

Luv ya Fanny. You know the drill, any storms coming my way I need forewarning at least until tomorrow. TIA JSM  Monkey Devil!

I'll be watching. You know I'm the comsumate weather watcher!!

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: June 13, 2009, 08:19:34 PM »

To add to the discussion, the entire Anthony family from Hopespring Drive are odious low life scum.   They feed off each other & take turns being the aggressor of evil deeds victimizing each other repetitively not to mention the harm & hurt they cause others in their path.   NONE of them care for others the way we monkeys are thinking from decent, level-headed & compassionate mindsets.   NONE of them will admit their flaws or actions because then they would have to admit that they all have contributed to a firestorm of dysfunction.   NONE of them withhold the ability to be accountability or remorseful for their actions, all they know is turmoil & attempting to put the blame elsewhere as a mechanism to avoid the truth from within....to blame one member of that family would be condemning them all.  NONE of them ever had the desire to improve their lives, they all enjoy the drama which is twisted to say the least.  NONE of them are worse than the other, minus the fact that Casey is the one that committed the ultimate heinous act it should be noted that any or all of them are just as capable.  Their family dynamic is the worse case scenario, many other families have dysfunction that stems from one or even two but manage to have some resemblance of normality around it; some have one aggressor but the other family members strive to survive & surpass the adversities they suffered, in each case scenario its a choice how one chooses to stay within the vicious circle or break the cycle for themselves and/or others.    As far as the Anthonys go, each of them is like a F5 tornado at the ready for a very destructive touch down at any given moment, it really is no shock after witnessing what we all have why Caylee didnt stand a chance to survive a well-rounded full life within that household.

Very accurate description of that family!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: June 13, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »

I'll be watching. You know I'm the comsumate weather watcher!!
Thanks My Fanny Mae.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: June 13, 2009, 08:29:38 PM »

Yep Cappy, if only I could say it like you do, I would be a very happy and smart SM!

PS O/T 4 1/2 revs today on one scratch. Broken toe and all. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.