April 27, 2024, 11:05:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317909 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2009, 10:53:54 PM »

It was a "mercy A."  Very much appreciated.
But now I blew it again, Fanny!   
Don't beat yourself up Desi. Most of you info is spot on. And it was not a mercy A. I was reading your post about the cell phones.
I have learned how to cut quotes!!!!!! Aren't you proud of me??? 

A+ and extra credit for using garden shears!
(and a hug for being kind and understanding)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2009, 10:54:27 PM »

I meant many ARE medicated. Maybe some others should be. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2009, 11:01:36 PM »

Good Nite NorthernRose & Cappy.  an angelic monkey

We'll fight the good fight tomorrow.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2009, 11:03:29 PM »

No Rose...your animal/pet stories are a riot!
well, the way you tell them anyway, not that anything happened to them...

cookie, THANK YOU so much for catching my unfortunate error!  (Can you tell I have not closely followed that case?)

Blink thanked us Scared Monkeys!  She did a wonderful job.  Very knowledgeable about the Hataway guy.  And she sounded great on the air.  Dana said that she and online posters like us keep hope alive, and that through that hope often evidence is found that can bring justice for victims.  Blink didn't cuss even ONE time!   
Monkey Devil!
Hataway story: http://blinkoncrime.com/category/tracy-ocasio/james-hataway/

Thank you my very, very cherished Monkeys. Without you, missing stay missing and victims stay victims, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Your contributions are invaluable. God Bless.

And no, I did not cuss because Red and Klaas threatened me that they will Youtube the interview with a Fat ole Pic of Lois eating a corncob on the front- nice. Well, it worked.

Hugs and Monkeylove-
B
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2009, 11:06:30 PM »

cookie, THANK YOU so much for catching my unfortunate error!  (Can you tell I have not closely followed that case?)

Blink thanked us Scared Monkeys!  She did a wonderful job.  Very knowledgeable about the Hataway guy.  And she sounded great on the air.  Dana said that she and online posters like us keep hope alive, and that through that hope often evidence is found that can bring justice for victims.  Blink didn't cuss even ONE time!   
Monkey Devil!

Thank you my very, very cherished Monkeys. Without you, missing stay missing and victims stay victims, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Your contributions are invaluable. God Bless.

And no, I did not cuss because Red and Klaas threatened me that they will Youtube the interview with a Fat ole Pic of Lois eating a corncob on the front- nice. Well, it worked.

Hugs and Monkeylove-
B

Good job, Blink! Thanks for the thumbs up! an angelic monkey

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2009, 11:13:21 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Hugs and Monkeylove-
B

Great job thanks again for coming on.
I think I might have said a damm or two but you were nice.

Smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2009, 11:22:44 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Hugs and Monkeylove-
B

Smile

Good job as usual to you too Dana. Thanks for all you do! an angelic monkey

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2009, 11:24:30 PM »

Giggle Snort.
My pleasure.
But you forgot to annouce my cameo on Jon and Kate and my Dancing With The Stars Entry with David Hasslehoff, whom I affectionately call drunkmonkey, lol
B

still no cussin'
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2009, 11:25:37 PM »

I'm gonna head to the bunkey myself. I think I will get up tomorrow and use reverse psychology. I don't want any new docs. No, I don't! I am not interested! Not me! No! 

Good nite monkeys and guests. God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2009, 11:25:41 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Hugs and Monkeylove-
B

Smile

(! Can't pass up opportunity to kow-tow to Dana Pretzer ! )

Dana didn't cuss either, and he always sounds nice on the air! 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2009, 11:31:26 PM »

I'm gonna head to the bunkey myself. I think I will get up tomorrow and use reverse psychology. I don't want any new docs. No, I don't! I am not interested! Not me! No! 
Good nite monkeys and guests. God Bless.  an angelic monkey
I like the way you're thinkin' there, Fanny!  We Monkeys couldn't care less whether any more docs are ever released.  Heck, if 6,000 new pages came out tomorrow, we'd probably all just look the other way and keep chit-chatting and going crazy rehashing all the old stuff we already know about the case... Who needs new info anyway?

Hear that, Florida?  You can just keep your old docs!  Me and Fanny can live with out them, right?  Right? That's our story and we're sticking to it, right?

Good girl, Fanny!  Smart thinkin'!  Goodnight and I know you won't dream about new transcripts or new forensics reports, or anything like that.  Sweet dreams.

Sure hope this doesn't jinx us... We reeeeeeally need a document dump...

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2009, 11:32:04 PM »

Giggle Snort.
My pleasure.
But you forgot to annouce my cameo on Jon and Kate and my Dancing With The Stars Entry with David Hasslehoff, whom I affectionately call drunkmonkey, lol
B

still no cussin'

next time for sure
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2009, 11:39:05 PM »

You know, everyday we sit and we wait for new docs that never seem to come. We ought to have a plan "B" for those days. We have danced and begged and prodded our contacts and poked in old files.
We have photoshopped and joked and prayed. We have gone to other threads, had births, deaths, surgeries, and survived severe weather. What are we doing wrong??? Anyone have any ideas?? Should we contact a wise indian medicine man? Consult a psychic? Plan a trip to the islands? Storm the OCSO Clerk's office. Send the Witless News Van? We have consumed every drink known to man. Many are not medicated. Our butts are getting wider and some of our puters are giving up the ghost. What are we doing wrong here??   
You know, the TARDIS is invisible until it gets to its destination. The OCSO would never see it coming. It could just appear in the records room, the Doctor could take his sonic screwdriver and open up any file draws, or just download a whole computer in just seconds....(And the Doctor, David Tennent is SO HOT we wouldn't even mind if we couldn't find the docs!) Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2009, 11:39:35 PM »

Giggle Snort.
My pleasure.
B
still no cussin'
next time for sure
It's okay, Blink.  For all your awesome investigative Bombshells and for crediting the Scared Monkeys peeps, you deserve a little big-for-your-britches stuff-strutting!  You go girl! (It really was a good interview IMO.)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2009, 11:44:47 PM »

You know, the TARDIS is invisible until it gets to its destination. The OCSO would never see it coming. It could just appear in the records room, the Doctor could take his sonic screwdriver and open up any file draws, or just download a whole computer in just seconds....(And the Doctor, David Tennent is SO HOT we wouldn't even mind if we couldn't find the docs!) Monkey Devil!
Tevye, this fits perfectly with our new plan!  Brilliant!  While we loll around waiting for something to happen and getting grumpy, convincingly pretending all the while that we couldn't care less whether any docs are released... "the Doctor" sneaks to Orlando and brings back more "docs" than we can handle! uh... "docs"/"Doctor"... somehow that didn't come out right.  ("his sonic screwdriver?"  Ya know, maybe I do need to watch that show sometime...)

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2009, 11:49:16 PM »

Tevye, this fits perfectly with our new plan!  Brilliant!  While we loll around waiting for something to happen and getting grumpy, convincingly pretending all the while that we couldn't care less whether any docs are released... "the Doctor" sneaks to Orlando and brings back more "docs" than we can handle! uh... "docs"/"Doctor"... somehow that didn't come out right.  ("his sonic screwdriver?"  Ya know, maybe I do need to watch that show sometime...)

Oh, and the Doctor has this invisible badge/pad thingy. It will show whatever he wants it to to whomever. so,if by some chance, a  po po comes into the doc room, the Doctor will just flash him the badge which will say "I am a member of the Ant Circus, I can do anything I want, break any laws I want, and you won't do a thing about it."

Hmmm....scary thougth...maybe the good Doctor is already working for the dark side, the Ants! Oh no, I'd be crushed! He's a total good guy. Oh, did I mention he's hot?? Monkey Devil!
And he speaks so quickly, he'd give Fanny and I a run for our money with the run on sentences!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2009, 12:06:19 AM »

<snippety-snip>
Hmmm....scary thougth...maybe the good Doctor is already working for the dark side, the Ants! Oh no, I'd be crushed! He's a total good guy. Oh, did I mention he's hot?? Monkey Devil!
And he speaks so quickly, he'd give Fanny and I a run for our money with the run on sentences!
He sounds way too cool to be in cahoots with the Scamthony Family.  And if nothing else, the lack of news has really exercised our creativity; many Monkeys are getting positively genius at working the case into our O/T posts.  Baez's lame convoluted motions can't hold a candle to our cleverness!

(BTW I did look again but remain unsuccessful in finding a working link to a video of Tori Stafford's funeral.  The mom at first refused to have a funeral before her body was located, but her father prevailed after investigators explained to him that Tori may never be found.  So heartbreaking!  At least they have the perps in custody.  Hope arrests come soon in Neveah's case.  Maybe Northern Rose can find Tori's funeral video tomorrow.)

I'm off to bed, good to see you.  Hugs to all my Monkey friends, and may

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: June 11, 2009, 12:52:21 AM »

Has this been posted?   I know we knew about it but this is the first I saw in the Orlando Sentinel
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-facebook-vigil-061009,0,2369525.story

Facebook group to hold Caylee Marie Anthony vigil
Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writer
7:10 PM EDT, June 10, 2009

A Facebook group formed in memory of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony is organizing a vigil to commemorate the one-year anniversary of her disappearance, an organizer said.

The vigil, run by In Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony, will take place 6 p.m. June 16 at Jay Blanchard Park, said Scotti Simpson, the group's organizer.

They hope to meet at a pavilion there, but are still raising money for the $125 rental, Simpson said.

Caylee Marie was reported missing July 2008, but had not been seen at her Hopespring Drive home for more than a month. The girl's remains were found in December, and her mother Casey Anthony faces a murder charge in her death

Richard Grund, who at one time thought he might be the grandfather of Caylee, is speaking at the event.

The public is welcome
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2009, 01:01:47 AM »

me too! was Tori's body really discovered? had not heard that...
NO!  OMG, I was so WRONG about that! Funeral was held, but NO, her body has NOT been found yet.  I am sorry.  Here's a recent story:
http://www.thestar.com/news/ontario/article/647060
Quote:
Despite having not found her remains, a memorial for Victoria Stafford was held on Saturday with about 800 people gathered inside a church to hear emotional speeches from Victoria's family, including her 11-year-old brother Daryn Stafford who broke down and blamed himself for Victoria's disappearance.

Even during the memorial services, investigators continued their search for Victoria's body.

Mod?  Maybe edit my post?  I apologize!  Now I get a "D" in reporting, too!     (I gave myself a "D" in leadership skills at the end of the last cage.)
I have a link to watch the memorial in Tori's thread if you are interested.  warning it is a very heartfelt service and when her brother Daryn speaks it took me many kleenex to get through.  I try to keep her thread updated.
Here is Tori's thread at SM:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4858.0
NorthernRose, I found a couple of different links there to videos of Tori's funeral, but couldn't get them to work.  Searched on youtube but did not find a video there, either... I feel very bad about misunderstanding and misreporting about Tori being found, when she has not in fact been found, and wanted to post the link you mentioned, of her funeral service.  Can you help?

Des first off please don't feel bad.  It was an honest mistake and with so many missing right now it could have happened to any of us.

I just checked this link and it still works.  Just pick view video mid right of the page and it plays.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/tears-flow-at-memorial-for-tori-stafford/article1172290/
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2009, 03:26:24 AM »

me too! was Tori's body really discovered? had not heard that...
NO!  OMG, I was so WRONG about that! Funeral was held, but NO, her body has NOT been found yet.  I am sorry.  Here's a recent story:
http://www.thestar.com/news/ontario/article/647060
Quote:
Despite having not found her remains, a memorial for Victoria Stafford was held on Saturday with about 800 people gathered inside a church to hear emotional speeches from Victoria's family, including her 11-year-old brother Daryn Stafford who broke down and blamed himself for Victoria's disappearance.

Even during the memorial services, investigators continued their search for Victoria's body.

Mod?  Maybe edit my post?  I apologize!  Now I get a "D" in reporting, too!     (I gave myself a "D" in leadership skills at the end of the last cage.)
I have a link to watch the memorial in Tori's thread if you are interested.  warning it is a very heartfelt service and when her brother Daryn speaks it took me many kleenex to get through.  I try to keep her thread updated.
Here is Tori's thread at SM:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4858.0
NorthernRose, I found a couple of different links there to videos of Tori's funeral, but couldn't get them to work.  Searched on youtube but did not find a video there, either... I feel very bad about misunderstanding and misreporting about Tori being found, when she has not in fact been found, and wanted to post the link you mentioned, of her funeral service.  Can you help?

Des first off please don't feel bad.  It was an honest mistake and with so many missing right now it could have happened to any of us.

I just checked this link and it still works.  Just pick view video mid right of the page and it plays.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/tears-flow-at-memorial-for-tori-stafford/article1172290/

This video is very, very hard to watch.  The difference between this memorial and Caylee's is heartbreaking.  I now more than ever feel that people that had never met Caylee before, mourned for her more than her own family.  So sad..........

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.