April 27, 2024, 03:43:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317888 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1440 on: June 13, 2009, 10:44:16 PM »

We have all had the opportunity to witness a public exposure of a family like no time ever in history.  I do not know whether that is a good thing or not, given the circumstances.  But it certainly has been an entertaining adventure.

In this day and age of reality TV, I guess I can understand where CA and GA get off with their antics.  But from everything that has transpired, I do not find them evil, nor do I believe that they believe they are above the law.  Call it the Fifteen Minutes of Fame syndrome if you will.

The point is that they will continue to try and milk their time in the spot light for whatever twisted reasons they have.  It's not about Caylee and it's not about KC.  It's about them.

No family in the history of this great country has done more to harm the concept of family then them.

Just sayin....
Thanks Steel, maybe I was reading too much into their family.  Oh hellsbells I don't even want to go where my mind is going right now. But here goes, did they think they could have a "reality" show if Caylee was never found? Is that why Hoover or whomever said DC was to call Baez if a body was found? They could have their own show KC/Innocent progect CMA is alive. I don't know.  ::MonkeyConfused::I am not being smug. I am so confused tonight. Oh lord I hate the Ants.

HAHAHAHA!  JSM, I never thought about it, but I think that they would LOVE a reality TV show.  Sad, really....
Sad really, but I truly thought if Caylee was never found the would have their own show on TV. I'm old but remember the Bermuda Triangle documentary that Leonard Nimoy narrated. I can just see a Pay per view and/or reality show of Caylee sightings...have you seen her???? I am being evil and going to bed.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: June 13, 2009, 10:45:31 PM »

Good Night Sleepy Monkeys....
Sweet dreams of 'nanners and blue and green jelly beans... an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: June 13, 2009, 10:50:52 PM »

ITA there is goodness in everyone, but some are evil.

Going on a BIG tangent and hope I don't get the ban button, but either they born that way, bred that way or were brought up in an evil cult, religion or regime that brainwashed/made them evil. I don't know how evil people of old and new were brought up. But they were all babies and something or someone be turned them into evil monsters.

Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Ceauşescu, Atilla the Hun, Saddam Hussein were all evil, sadistic monsters. One more question from JSM do you think Uday and Qusay Hussein were born evil from their dad's genes or did they become evil from their daily surroundings aka brainwashing. I'm not smart at history, but these two brothers are the only ones that I can use as an example as Turbo calls I think generational evil.

Sorry if I get the ban button for these questions, but I have always wanted to have smart people to ask them to and who else but Smart Monkeys to ask. TIA JSM 

I can only go by my own life experiences to answer that question. Your question reminded me of something that my wise old friend, Miss Katie, said to me one time while we lived in Florida. We lived between the bus station and the Salvation Army, so we were blessed with many homeless and transient people, especially in the winter. Several times we would see someone passed out with a large wine bottle on the side of a convience store close to our homes. She said they were an aggravation to have in the neighborhood, but sadly they had been someones baby at one time.

As far as generational evil, yes. I had dealings in my LE years of whole families that just couldn't get it together no matter how much help, time, money, effort, prayers, couseling, punishment were extended to them. One case that I can remember went on for at least three generations that I am sure of, and the big problem was there was another family of the same ilk that lived nearby. There were many times it was like the Hatfield and McCoys. Murder, stabbings, catching the other members in claw type animal traps, cock and dog fighting, bloody brutal fights within the families and with each other. Many of them were given generous opportunities to get away from the pack, and they would always go back to the same thing. Now you could say that was environmental.  However, I never knew one on either side that could break away from the behavior, no matter what.

I believe that Sadam's sons may have been the same way. I do know enough about their upbringing to really say. I do know that people have choices, no matter their environment. When someone can turn their back on their own grandchild, they have made a deal with the devil if they are trying to make money on her death, cover for her murderer, and have never had a shred of graditude to other people. Have you ever heard Spindy, George, or Lee ever give anyone a heartfelt thank you to all the people that have tried to help find Caylee and to find out the truth? No! And they never will. And they will never shed a tear except for themselves. They are evil personified in my eyes, and they didn't just get that way. JMO

i might get in trouble but FANNNY...ya got pics of the cock fighting????  sorry..i really couldn't help myself Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: June 13, 2009, 10:59:07 PM »

I think the Ant's are PURE evil... you can see it in their faces and their actions... esp during the Morgan depositions. When you see clips of that interview with Morgan, and Cindy is talking about how she can't talk, and the sheriff's deputies didn't let Casey talk and she grabs for her bottle of water... well I HAD a friend who was just like that...an evil lying wench...and when she acted like that... it was a thing of evil and spite.

Lee is just odd...

About the Grund's site, first time I saw it and the Caylee banner is up there, I figured that Cindy would be going after him for using Caylee's picture   

So much I wanted to do this weekend, but I've been sick with headache, upset stomach, and cold symptoms    Capp, I love shopping...it's good for depression and anger Smile

Feel better hugs to you FlbeagleMom!   Yup, this case over the past 2 weeks has given me as us Italians say in slang form "Agita" (upset tummy, heartburn).   I got my aggression out on aisle 1 & my frown turned right side up in aisles 2-18, then I did some damage at a mini mall, hehe!

Given Cindy's comportment during the depositions from Morgan, if she presents herself this way during Casey's trial, she will surely speed Casey's death sentence.  At any rate, Cindy's behavior cannot help Casey in any way.  She would have to be heavily sedated to soften her controlling behavior.  Really, I don't think Cindy can control herself as she is always out of control.  What goes around - - - comes around.
i think cindy knows whats up and she is trying to do the double door (yes, i made it up)  of i'm  helping you...all the way..to your jail sentence.  (i did all i could, i talked to all the media, i lied for you)..  remember the a's do things in a 'backwart'--(yep i said back wart) kind of way.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: June 13, 2009, 10:59:22 PM »

i have to agree, they do believe the are above the law,  however we know that casey isn't...cindy and fl le made that happen.  no matter how highly they think of THEMSELVES...the majority of people that have been following this case differ greatly.  in fact the term 'suburban grifter' has been thrown out a LOT.  as much as i would like, i don't think g&c will ever face charges ('mourning g-parents and what have you') but bet my bottom dollar....they will suffer within themselves for the rest of their days..
and really,  if casey were to be found not guilty of Caylee's murder, she still faces charges of theft, identity theft (thats a fed) and what have you.  she's not gitten' out anytime soon either way.  but lets pretend for a moment that g&c's behavior gets casey out and free....so they're gonna welcome her home with open arms????  do ya think?   

OH, haven't you heard? Casey plans for the trial to be held in Miami and that when she gets out she is going to the beach and work on her tan. She probably thinks she is going to live down there to as Mrs. Joseph Baez.....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: June 13, 2009, 11:02:46 PM »

Fanny, you reminded me of a story I read the other day about a guy that didn't know his dad, was raised by his maternal grandparents and how he and his brother turned out to be good guys. BUT the dad's side of the family were always in trouble, IIRC, either in jail, dead or on their way.

I am just so confused how a WHOLE family can be evil, and not a single one of them NUT UP and say enough is enough! That is what I have been trying to figure out today and explain so very inarticulately. TIA JSM Hugs to the family and the maters. JSM

The 'maters are reminding me of one of those bad horror movies we used to love as kids. They keep growing and growing and are soon going to take over the courtyard. Wasn't there a movie one time called "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.?" That's us!

I agree with Steel that this is like watching a reality show with the Anthonys. A really bad one like the tomatoes attacking. 
omg..you saw that movie..me too. how sad,  tow hours of are lives we'll never get back LOL

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: June 13, 2009, 11:03:04 PM »

i might get in trouble but FANNNY...ya got pics of the cock fighting????  sorry..i really couldn't help myself Monkey Devil!

Oh, Mamacrazy, not that kind of fight!!!! Maybe I should have said Rooster fights.   Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: June 13, 2009, 11:04:43 PM »

Fanny, you reminded me of a story I read the other day about a guy that didn't know his dad, was raised by his maternal grandparents and how he and his brother turned out to be good guys. BUT the dad's side of the family were always in trouble, IIRC, either in jail, dead or on their way.

I am just so confused how a WHOLE family can be evil, and not a single one of them NUT UP and say enough is enough! That is what I have been trying to figure out today and explain so very inarticulately. TIA JSM Hugs to the family and the maters. JSM

The 'maters are reminding me of one of those bad horror movies we used to love as kids. They keep growing and growing and are soon going to take over the courtyard. Wasn't there a movie one time called "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.?" That's us!

I agree with Steel that this is like watching a reality show with the Anthonys. A really bad one like the tomatoes attacking. 
omg..you saw that movie..me too. how sad,  tow hours of are lives we'll never get back LOL
2 two to too ..no toes, or tows....my typos always make other words,,,it BUGS me..ugggg

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: June 13, 2009, 11:07:24 PM »

i think cindy knows whats up and she is trying to do the double door (yes, i made it up)  of i'm  helping you...all the way..to your jail sentence.  (i did all i could, i talked to all the media, i lied for you)..  remember the a's do things in a 'backwart'--(yep i said back wart) kind of way.

Kinda the love/hate, ying/yang, competetive relationship that they have. It all depends on who's on top and who outdo's who. Works for me.   Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: June 13, 2009, 11:08:44 PM »

2 two to too ..no toes, or tows....my typos always make other words,,,it BUGS me..ugggg

It's called blog speak. Since we all mostly do it, we understand each other even when we make mistakes.     

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: June 13, 2009, 11:10:37 PM »

Oh, Mamacrazy, not that kind of fight!!!! Maybe I should have said Rooster fights.   Monkey Devil!
sometimes i get the dirty....i can't help it...but wouldn't it be a funny fight? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: June 13, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »

i have to agree, they do believe the are above the law,  however we know that casey isn't...cindy and fl le made that happen.  no matter how highly they think of THEMSELVES...the majority of people that have been following this case differ greatly.  in fact the term 'suburban grifter' has been thrown out a LOT.  as much as i would like, i don't think g&c will ever face charges ('mourning g-parents and what have you') but bet my bottom dollar....they will suffer within themselves for the rest of their days..
and really,  if casey were to be found not guilty of Caylee's murder, she still faces charges of theft, identity theft (thats a fed) and what have you.  she's not gitten' out anytime soon either way.  but lets pretend for a moment that g&c's behavior gets casey out and free....so they're gonna welcome her home with open arms????  do ya think?   

OH, haven't you heard? Casey plans for the trial to be held in Miami and that when she gets out she is going to the beach and work on her tan. She probably thinks she is going to live down there to as Mrs. Joseph Baez.....
i wonder what Mrs. bozo thinks about all this???  (i still wanna' see that fight LOL)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: June 13, 2009, 11:15:46 PM »

I wonder if Dennis and Sherri are swimming in the Anthony's pool tonight. I wonder how Spindy gets the film of grease off the top of the water, if they do....I don't think the filter will take care of it. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: June 13, 2009, 11:17:47 PM »

I am surprised some neighbor or the media haven't brought this up. JB quit wearing his wedding band a long time ago. Mrs Baez ought to be one to write a book. I would read that one....

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: June 13, 2009, 11:18:48 PM »

Kinda the love/hate, ying/yang, competetive relationship that they have. It all depends on who's on top and who outdo's who. Works for me.   Monkey Devil!
ALWAYS....they like the backwart cockfight....OH, there i go again..sorry, gallows humor,  i get nasty at times..

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: June 13, 2009, 11:26:26 PM »

I wonder if Dennis and Sherri are swimming in the Anthony's pool tonight. I wonder how Spindy gets the film of grease off the top of the water, if they do....I don't think the filter will take care of it. 
it goes into the chili....just like Wendy's...
MONKEY WARNING...don't eat the chili @ wendy's...my cus worked there 6 yrs 'go and told me how they make it...it stay's in a bucket over night...my be yummy but NOT GOOD FOR MONKEYS!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: June 13, 2009, 11:27:38 PM »

I am getting "the look" from my cat again. She's ready for bed. I am going to the Monkey Bunkey again. Tomorrow is a gift God gives us. Let's use it wisely.

Good Nite Ya'll, and God Bless.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: June 13, 2009, 11:29:15 PM »

it goes into the chili....just like Wendy's...
MONKEY WARNING...don't eat the chili @ wendy's...my cus worked there 6 yrs 'go and told me how they make it...it stay's in a bucket over night...my be yummy but NOT GOOD FOR MONKEYS!!

Good thing I only eat my own homemade chili. 

Good Nite, Mamacrazy.   an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: June 13, 2009, 11:34:45 PM »

'night miss May... ..sweet dreams of nanners....

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: June 13, 2009, 11:55:21 PM »

i dooo luvv my MONKEYS.... an angelic monkey 'night ya'll

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.