April 28, 2024, 05:42:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317932 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: June 14, 2009, 12:36:40 PM »

Capp, Trimm, and Boo, I left a message for each of you in musing.

Forgot my manners. Good afternoon Monkeys and guests!! an angelic monkey

I have gotten a late start today. Going back to catch up!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1521 on: June 14, 2009, 12:45:49 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!  Haven't posted for awhile, but read every day.  I'm surprised it's so slow in here today, with the current doc dump, though it was a little  disappointing.   Praying the judge allows the autopsy results released next week. 

I also, get ill at the thought of NG releasing more videos of Puke face, Sindy!  aaarrgghh!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: June 14, 2009, 12:48:48 PM »

Well, guess I better go back and do some catching up myself.   Talk to ya all later.  Hope all are having a great day!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1523 on: June 14, 2009, 12:51:46 PM »

Good to see you Dihannah!! Jump right in, the water's fine!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: June 14, 2009, 01:09:17 PM »

Okay, very late...I still see a few monkeys on the branch.

I don't like to bash for bashings sake, but I cannot comprehend where Lee Anthony fits in all of this.  I know he is the uncle, I know we have speculated that he is the father, but he has done a total left turn since the end of October.

So....does he know something?  Is he involved somehow?  Does he just want to be left alone at this point?  Many questions....few answers.   

I thought I would put my other two cents in here about Lee. I think he is right on the path he was on before October. He only lays low from time to time. We heard his first interviews with law enforcement beginning in July. At that time he was trying to be one of the boys with them, and playing detective. I think a lot of that was trying to see what they knew. Then we see the undercover video with Tony L and he was playing sort of the same game. He really wanted to know how much Tony actually knew. We heard he was not happy when he found out he had been taped.

We have seen his outburst of temper on the front lawn of the Anthony home several times. The only difference is he hasn't and doesn't stick his mug in a camera every chance he gets. For some reason the media has left him alone. I know that he could have been found easily if they had wanted to bother him. Even I know where he lived before he moved back to Hoplesspring Dr. I am sure that tracking him to the latest sports event would not be hard. But I do feel that if he had the constant media coverage like Spindy and George, you would see many similarities in his comportment and personality. I do not think that Lee is as benign as some people may think.

He is weird, there is no doubt of that. Does that make him evil, no. But just take all the things we have seen him do, his depo stating he believes everything Casey tells him and other lies, his utterly deplorable actions at the memorial, especially his coldness to Mallory, the girl that has stuck beside him through all this, and his vicious e-mails sent about Tim Miller and TES. These are not actions of someone grieving for a niece. He is as cupable of trying to cover up Casey killing Caylee as much as his parents. I find these things define evil to me. He has never thanked any either, BTW.

We all have our view, and I know other monkeys may not agree with me. That's why we are monkeys, to bounce ideas off one another.  JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: June 14, 2009, 01:20:18 PM »

Thanks CBB!  It's sort of like coming home after moving away for awhile.  Even though I still read,  I know there alot of monkeys who don't know or may not remember me.  I miss the conversation.  Glad to be back home again.

I do want to say,  I am very proud of the monkeys for keeping up such a great job, as they always have.   Very excellent thoughts and observations,  it's hard to jump in and contribute, as everybody pretty much says exactly how I feel and provides points I haven't thought of.  So keep up the great job

Justice for CAYLEE!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: June 14, 2009, 01:22:31 PM »

Well, now that I jumped back in.  Now it's time to head off to grocery store,  on my sprain/hairline fractured foot.  But can't let anybody else go, cause they never get what I want.  No I'm NOT a control freak like Spindy, just picky.   Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: June 14, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »

Well, now that I jumped back in.  Now it's time to head off to grocery store,  on my sprain/hairline fractured foot.  But can't let anybody else go, cause they never get what I want.  No I'm NOT a control freak like Spindy, just picky.   Monkey Devil!

Glad to see you back on the thre an angelic monkey

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: June 14, 2009, 01:45:54 PM »

Thanks Fanny!  I love reading your posts,  very thought provoking!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: June 14, 2009, 02:01:59 PM »

Thanks Fanny!  I love reading your posts,  very thought provoking!

Thanks Dihannah, if only I could learn to spell...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: June 14, 2009, 03:09:49 PM »

I think that Lee is an odd duck.
At the beginning, he probably was just trying to get some info from her friends as to Casey's whereabouts during the thirty one days that no one saw Caylee. Casey strung him along too in the jail house vids we saw. Her story was that she had info , LE wasn't listening to her and if she got out on bail, she could help find Caylee via Zanni. Padilla fell for the story too at the beginning. Casey wanting to get out on bail is the reason for her telling her bs to Lee. Can't fault him ( Lee ) for at least trying to do some research that they felt LE wasn't doing. When Lee didn't come up with any answers, he must have figured it out. He would never admit that. He doesn't believe Casey and him saying under oath that he believed everything Casey told him is just his way of coping. And npt wanting to help anyone put his family behind the eightball any more than they already are.
Let's face it, Lee didn't live at home, he didn't know the extent of what was going on and he had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee. It's up to LE to present their case against her, not try to turn family members against his sister and get them to testify as to what they think, not what they know.
I didn't see the entire memorial service, but Lee portrayed himself as an idiot with his CMA rant. He has aligned himself with his family and that will be his downfall. He will never have a normal life as long as he is so closely tied to his crazy parents and their delusions. Why doesn't he just get the heck out of there with Mallory ? Get married, and get out of Orlando. He is young enough to have a life.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1531 on: June 14, 2009, 03:19:16 PM »

I used to stick up for Mr Grund..I have recently been enlightened. Mr Grund prior to this memorial service sent emails about his financial situation and loss of funding..I had no idea until now that the only reason my Grund keeps Caylee's name alive  is to profit from it..He is just as bad as the anthony's now in my book..Why send a pitty email if you don't want money..I feel profting from this child's murder is the devil's work not gods and richard claiming it's god who bring him the money is bs..He is begging for it all over the internet..God does not send the devil to do his work and god would not want anyone anyone to profit off a sin..I can no longer support this childs name being used for profit..I will support her memory at home in private..The only reason her name is still out there s not so she is not forgotten but so the cash keeps rolling in..I hope you all see this for what it is soon..I in no way support the anthony's and never have read my past blogs but i no longer support the grunds financial gain from this sin either..I still believe casey is guilty and jesse is innocent. I will not use this child's name to profit the devil's work
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: June 14, 2009, 03:27:39 PM »

Okay, very late...I still see a few monkeys on the branch.

I don't like to bash for bashings sake, but I cannot comprehend where Lee Anthony fits in all of this.  I know he is the uncle, I know we have speculated that he is the father, but he has done a total left turn since the end of October.

So....does he know something?  Is he involved somehow?  Does he just want to be left alone at this point?  Many questions....few answers.   

I thought I would put my other two cents in here about Lee. I think he is right on the path he was on before October. He only lays low from time to time. We heard his first interviews with law enforcement beginning in July. At that time he was trying to be one of the boys with them, and playing detective. I think a lot of that was trying to see what they knew. Then we see the undercover video with Tony L and he was playing sort of the same game. He really wanted to know how much Tony actually knew. We heard he was not happy when he found out he had been taped.

We have seen his outburst of temper on the front lawn of the Anthony home several times. The only difference is he hasn't and doesn't stick his mug in a camera every chance he gets. For some reason the media has left him alone. I know that he could have been found easily if they had wanted to bother him. Even I know where he lived before he moved back to Hoplesspring Dr. I am sure that tracking him to the latest sports event would not be hard. But I do feel that if he had the constant media coverage like Spindy and George, you would see many similarities in his comportment and personality. I do not think that Lee is as benign as some people may think.

He is weird, there is no doubt of that. Does that make him evil, no. But just take all the things we have seen him do, his depo stating he believes everything Casey tells him and other lies, his utterly deplorable actions at the memorial, especially his coldness to Mallory, the girl that has stuck beside him through all this, and his vicious e-mails sent about Tim Miller and TES. These are not actions of someone grieving for a niece. He is as cupable of trying to cover up Casey killing Caylee as much as his parents. I find these things define evil to me. He has never thanked any either, BTW.

We all have our view, and I know other monkeys may not agree with me. That's why we are monkeys, to bounce ideas off one another.  JMO

I believe that Lee is borderline autistic. His facial expressions and his words never match. If you listen to his conceptual reasoning it is entirely lacking in any ability to disseminate facts.

Think about his job - parking cars?  That is not the career choice of a smart person.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: June 14, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »

Has there been a transcript released with Brandon Snow?  I'm not finding anything, can someone help point me in the right direction, please. TIA

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: June 14, 2009, 03:30:20 PM »

At the beginning, he probably was just trying to get some info from her friends as to Casey's whereabouts during the thirty one days that no one saw Caylee. Casey strung him along too in the jail house vids we saw. Her story was that she had info , LE wasn't listening to her and if she got out on bail, she could help find Caylee via Zanni. Padilla fell for the story too at the beginning. Casey wanting to get out on bail is the reason for her telling her bs to Lee. Can't fault him ( Lee ) for at least trying to do some research that they felt LE wasn't doing. When Lee didn't come up with any answers, he must have figured it out. He would never admit that. He doesn't believe Casey and him saying under oath that he believed everything Casey told him is just his way of coping. And npt wanting to help anyone put his family behind the eightball any more than they already are.
Let's face it, Lee didn't live at home, he didn't know the extent of what was going on and he had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee. It's up to LE to present their case against her, not try to turn family members against his sister and get them to testify as to what they think, not what they know.
I didn't see the entire memorial service, but Lee portrayed himself as an idiot with his CMA rant. He has aligned himself with his family and that will be his downfall. He will never have a normal life as long as he is so closely tied to his crazy parents and their delusions. Why doesn't he just get the heck out of there with Mallory ? Get married, and get out of Orlando. He is young enough to have a life.

I really don't believe he has any choice but to align himself with them because I believe him to be a high functioning autistic adult. He is somewhat functional, but not capable of being completely responsible for himself. I believe that is part of the family secret, trying to keep his level of intelligence hidden.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: June 14, 2009, 03:36:17 PM »

I have spent a good part of my life believing or try to convince myself that people than do really horrible and bad things had a bad childhood, a mental disease, or some other good reason why they did the things they did. I did not really believe in the devil or hell, there were just degrees of goodness. Some had more and others not so much.

I now know with certainty that there is real EVIL in our world. You cannot explain it away with psychosis, sociopaths, schizophrenia, depression, bipolar, childhoood abuse or the many other tags that are out there. I am not saying that there are not people suffering from these mental diseases, because there surely are. However, for the most part they do not murder others, and they do no make excuses for those that do harm others.

What we are dealing here is not your run of the mill mental diseases.
The Anthonys are NOT grieving grandparents, nothing close to it! Casey is surely not having a mental breakdown. These are people that chew other people up and spit them out and have not a thought for them. Evil, evil EVIL! Purely and simply. They carrode and distroy anything and everything in their path. Including a precious little child that they were all blessed with, and none of them, NOT ONE OF THEM, gave a rat's ass about her! They are all using her memory for their own purposes and gain.

When people begin to realize that we cannot think like they do, cannot reason with their chains of thoughts, and that sometimes there is no way to deal with them than to put them to death or incarcerate them for life, that our way of life can begin to make some sense again. That includes the politicians, the lawmakers, the law enforcement establishments, the lawyers, the everyday people including the bleeding heart, and non thinkers. Folks, there is real evil in our world, and we need to take a stand. JMO

And the Anthonys prove it is GENERATIONAL.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1536 on: June 14, 2009, 03:38:55 PM »

Capp, Trimm, and Boo, I left a message for each of you in musing.

Forgot my manners. Good afternoon Monkeys and guests!! an angelic monkey

I have gotten a late start today. Going back to catch up!
Don't your husy (geese) look patriotic. I love it JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: June 14, 2009, 03:48:24 PM »

Turbo I posted a question I think it is on page 71 asking about generational evil. I don't know if you read it, but if it all possible could you please read it? I can repost it if you need me to. I usually don't ask questions that are on topic, but I would really appreciate it if you could give some input if what I posted would be generational evil. Other monkeys answered me and I appreciate every answer, but I would like your take on it also. Sorry if this is rehashing an old question. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: June 14, 2009, 03:51:09 PM »

HI Katgram. Hope all is well with you. Lee is an odd duck ITA. As for him living a normal life, that will never happen. And if he and Mallory were to get out of Orlando, they would still have ties to CMA Foundation, isn't Mallory's mom on the board of directors? I may be wrong, but I think they are all in it for the money and the long haul. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: June 14, 2009, 03:52:35 PM »

Thanks CBB!  It's sort of like coming home after moving away for awhile.  Even though I still read,  I know there alot of monkeys who don't know or may not remember me.  I miss the conversation.  Glad to be back home again.

I do want to say,  I am very proud of the monkeys for keeping up such a great job, as they always have.   Very excellent thoughts and observations,  it's hard to jump in and contribute, as everybody pretty much says exactly how I feel and provides points I haven't thought of.  So keep up the great job

Justice for CAYLEE!
Hi Dihanna. JSM remembers you!!! Glad you are back. I remember getting you confused with Trimm. JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.