April 28, 2024, 06:32:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317936 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: June 14, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »

DESI,I think my bells and whistles started going off about Lee when he was first sluething around. I know this might be a natural thing to do if you thought that your sister was being prosecuted for something that she did not do. But from his first interview with OCSO that we read, they KNEW what Casey was capable of, and I believe she even told them that night before LE got there. From then on it was a cover-up mode for them all. George even drew the police aside at the home and told them that he thought Casey had done something. You know that Spindy was well aware of Casey's track record, and suspected her that night, "What did you do?" Then "Who took her??" That's how quickly they could turn the coversation and clue off each other. "Because I am a spiteful bitch!" I have no doubt that they knew before the first officer got there that Caylee was dead.

After that everything they did, included drawing all of Casey's friends, even the ones they didn't know, to their house for a pow-wow to find out what it was that each of them knew. This was not an attempt to find Caylee. They wanted to find out from them if any of them had info that would prove that they knew that Casey killed Caylee. Lee was right in the middle of the fact finding, keeping notes, reciepts, calendars, and playing the detective, not to find Caylee, but to insure he got all the facts from them that they knew. He even told Annie to tell the police the truth, to protect herself, when he found out that she really didn't know anything. He was playing the good guy.

Same with going to the LE to report his findings. All the while speaking in tongues with Casey on the phone and in jail conversations. We observed the Anthony's doing the same thing in their jail interviews.

Lee is not a high fuctioning autistic. He is a weird, wiley guy that is full of his own self worth and thinks he is fooling everyone with his jolly, cocky, off kilter demeanor. He knows the scoop, and he knows how to play people. Poor Mallory. He is also controlled by the puppet strings by Spindy, and he will do her bidding. He has shown that over and over again. When the time is right, he will come out swinging again, just like he did in the depo. Did he act like he even cared a single little bit at the depo that his precious niece was murdered? No more than Spindy and George did. It was a useless, horrible farce the way all of them acted. And his silly giggling and blue eyeshadow was just some props in his theatrics. He is well aware of how the game is to be played and he is doing his part.

I don't know where he is living now. I suspect he really is on Hoplesspring Dr. He does travel a bit for his job, so he may really be gone most of the time. I am not so sure that he and Mallory are really together. I think it was a big surprise when she showed up with him at the memorial, and he looked like he could have cared less. (The last time I heard anything about her, someone looked on myspace and she said she was drinking during the day and looking for a job...maybe.) But I think the Anthony's have circled the wagons and they along with the Milpigs are watching out the windows for the indians to show up.   

It peaked my interest also that Spindy put so much emphasis on Lee being sick as a young teen. It was weird about how she kept on and on talking about him almost dying from accutane, and how deeply Casey was effected. There was something there that Spindy was trying to steer attention to.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: June 14, 2009, 06:33:00 PM »

I have a question after reading the Sean Krause interview with Yuri Melich.  He says that he recorded his calls with Cindy and that he would make them available, along with the emails and text messages that he exchanged with her.  Would these be released as discovery, so that we can get out monkey paws on them, eventually?  I would be fascinated to hear what she has to say. 
I would think if he gave them to Yuri, they would be made public sometime. But who knows, I am still waiting on LP's interview.

Personally, I do not believe that call was taped. Here's why. He alleges he called Cindy. Call originates there, Florida ia a 2 way state, his is one way, no problem, it can absolutely be released. If she called him, which I do not belive happened, other way around. Either that, or the calls never happened.
B
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: June 14, 2009, 06:41:45 PM »

Sigh:  There was something there that Spindy was trying to steer attention to. 

I meant to say there was something there that Spinndy was trying to steer attention away from.

While I'm at it, aren't Luka and Conway law partners?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: June 14, 2009, 06:43:52 PM »

I have a question after reading the Sean Krause interview with Yuri Melich.  He says that he recorded his calls with Cindy and that he would make them available, along with the emails and text messages that he exchanged with her.  Would these be released as discovery, so that we can get out monkey paws on them, eventually?  I would be fascinated to hear what she has to say. 
I would think if he gave them to Yuri, they would be made public sometime. But who knows, I am still waiting on LP's interview.

Personally, I do not believe that call was taped. Here's why. He alleges he called Cindy. Call originates there, Florida ia a 2 way state, his is one way, no problem, it can absolutely be released. If she called him, which I do not belive happened, other way around. Either that, or the calls never happened.
B

I thought in Florida only one person had to know they were being taped.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1564 on: June 14, 2009, 06:44:08 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IrV8QPQAhxo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IrV8QPQAhxo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I think I did it. I just wanted to be off topic for flag day and let monkeys enjoy this video. I pray to the Good Lord and Jesus it works and I don't get the banned button for posting it. TIA JSM

If I get the ban button, just remember JSM will always be a Monkey that fights for justice for Caylee! TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: June 14, 2009, 06:44:53 PM »

B
SK did state that Cindy had his number programmed into her cell phone, and that after the "six emails" incident, Cindy called him.  Not sure which calls SK stated that he had notes/recordings of... The recording issue is definitely a legal issue, except of course that a dead person can't be prosecuted.  Blink, you know your stuff!

I really do hate to abet rumor or gossip... but Blink, your comment yesterday indicating that Morgan might have had a touch of doubt as to whether Sean was in actuality being treated for late-stage cancer mirrored a bizarre notion that occurred to me when we heard Sean was disappearing for treatment, then that he had passed away... I saw an obituary notice, too.  And yet... For a brief second I did wonder.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: June 14, 2009, 06:49:56 PM »

Has there been a transcript released with Brandon Snow?  I'm not finding anything, can someone help point me in the right direction, please. TIA
Tupelohoney, We haven't heard his interview, nor the Marine boyfriend in California IIRC. Both should be interesting. 
Thanks Fanny, that's what I was thinking but I didn't know if it was released with several others at the same time or not, hence me not able to find it. Someone said a couple of days ago that he and Casey had only dated for 2 weeks when she dreamed up the "Cleaver" life with him, Caylee and a new baby. That actually floored me although I guess it shouldn't have.  Well, indeed it must be a pretty interesting conversation between him and LE. Something else for us to look forward to along with the marine.
We most definitely need to hear from Brandon Snow!  And from Marine Mark Hawkins -- heck they went all the way to California to talk to him!

Of course, we're all jumping up and down with simian impatience to read the transcripts of LE interviews with Leonard, Tracy, and Rob...

Another big screaming silence in this saga IMO is Mallory Parker!  I want to know what she's been asked and what she observed and knew... I want to know what J.P. Chatt's recollection and knowledge might be.    And I don't think we heard everything that Chris Stutz may have discussed with LE, either. 

Larry Garrison promised to cough up a big Anthony expose, and we haven't heard anything from him, not a peep yet...  and Mark NeJame hinted around at some intriguing details he may have been privy to... I wanna know!

Who else have we not heard from that would fill in a bunch of pieces of this insane puzzle?   

P.S.  Regarding Brandon Snow, In my notes, I have all the myspace messages from Casey to Brandon, spanning a long time period (October 06 - April 07 I believe).  I would post them here, but it is so Lonnnng.  They are very interesting, though.  They pin down chronology, like when Brandon was away in Iraq and when he was home on leave in Orlando, etc. (i.e. when a conception could have occurred...)  I thought they might hold some clues to the relationship, so I saved them.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_C_Stutz073008.htm    Here is an interview with Chris Stutz  7/30/08

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: June 14, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

I meant to say there was something there that Spinndy was trying to steer attention away from.

Yep, they share an office at 390 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 1630 in Orlando. 
http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/0529/19600081.pdf

Brad is under a bar complaint investigation related to this case((edit)) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3571913&postcount=8

(Love Gertrude and Albert in your avi, Fanny.)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 01:16:57 AM by klaasend » Logged

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: June 14, 2009, 06:55:56 PM »

B

I thought in Florida only one person had to know they were being taped.

Blink, I looked it up, and Florida is one of the few two party state in which BOTH parties must be informed of the taping. My apologies.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: June 14, 2009, 07:04:22 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IrV8QPQAhxo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IrV8QPQAhxo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I think I did it. I just wanted to be off topic for flag day and let monkeys enjoy this video. I pray to the Good Lord and Jesus it works and I don't get the banned button for posting it. TIA JSM

If I get the ban button, just remember JSM will always be a Monkey that fights for justice for Caylee! TIA JSM

It worked perfectly! Son is going to play it for hubby on his big screen TV!! Hubby loves baseball.  God Bless America!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: June 14, 2009, 07:05:52 PM »

CBB posted this in Musings, back in March.  HTH

To have a YouTube video show up in your post.

1.  In Youtube click on the EMBEDED link and copy it
2.  Paste that link in your message
3.  PREVIEW your message and notice the hyperlink that is showing (usuallly ends in a -1)
4.  Copy that hyperlink because that is the one you are really going to use
5.  Go back and FIX your post by deleting the EMBEDED links and pasting the Hyperlink you copied
6.  Highlight the hyperlink
7.  Click on the FLASH icon
8.  Change the size from 200,200 to 600,485
9.  Preview (just to be certain) and post
Thanks Desi, took me a million tries, but it finally worked. Now I hope I don't get banned for posting an off topic video. Hugs JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: June 14, 2009, 07:11:04 PM »

It worked perfectly! Son is going to play it for hubby on his big screen TV!! Hubby loves baseball.  God Bless America!!
Thanks Fanny, I saw that last year and again today. Still send chills up my arms when I see it.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1572 on: June 14, 2009, 07:17:56 PM »

OMG JSM, that was so beautiful, I'm crying. I always cry when it comes to our country and our flag. Bless you for showing that. It made my day!!

Tight hugs girl!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: June 14, 2009, 07:18:55 PM »

Yep, they share an office at 390 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 1630 in Orlando. 
http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/0529/19600081.pdf

Brad is under a bar complaint investigation related to this case((edit - oops no complaints in 10yr history))  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3571913&postcount=8

(Love Gertrude and Albert in your avi, Fanny.)
I guess I'm missing something here. Complaints are property of the Fla. Bar and kept confidential and Conway has a 10-year clear disciplinary history. What have you heard re: complaints specifically with this case?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 01:18:00 AM by klaasend » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: June 14, 2009, 07:20:38 PM »

<self-snipped by Desi>Another big screaming silence in this saga IMO is Mallory Parker!  I want to know what she's been asked and what she observed and knew... I want to know what J.P. Chatt's recollection and knowledge might be.    And I don't think we heard everything that Chris Stutz may have discussed with LE, either. 
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_C_Stutz073008.htm    Here is an interview with Chris Stutz  7/30/08
  Thanks, TupeloHoney -- A Candy Rose is my favorite site for quickly finding case info!  Excellent site, IMO.  This is the interview that was done back in July, just a couple of weeks after Casey's initial arrest.  I was thinking that surely LE has had further contact and gotten more information from Chris than what has been released so far.  What do you think?

(Off to watch JSM's video -- good job, girl.  You embedded it!)

Excellent points made by JSM and Fanny, btw regarding Lee!  (as well as others earlier.)  Really good discussion IMO.  I am so proud to belong to this smart, compassionate group of Monkeys!!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: June 14, 2009, 07:22:08 PM »

Sometimes we get interviews with people, only to get later in another doc dump additional interviews or some that have the "holes" filled in the earlier ones. I think that is what Desi meant, that maybe we haven't heard everything that he had to say to LE. JMO

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: June 14, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »

Turbo I posted a question I think it is on page 71 asking about generational evil. I don't know if you read it, but if it all possible could you please read it? I can repost it if you need me to. I usually don't ask questions that are on topic, but I would really appreciate it if you could give some input if what I posted would be generational evil. Other monkeys answered me and I appreciate every answer, but I would like your take on it also. Sorry if this is rehashing an old question. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

Generational evil is an insidious evil which projects evil to everyone around them until the ones around them are encompassed in it also. It is built on lies. The lies of the family are used to cover up previous lies. Simply it is a family whose whole basis is the LIE.

Is consistently self deceiving, with the intent of avoiding guilt and maintaining a self image of perfection. They cannot tolerate any self reflection.

The people continuously deceives others as a consequence of their own self deception. An example of distorting reality to a child. Shortly the child doubts their own perception of reality.

Projects their evils and sins onto very specific targets (targeted scapegoats) while being apparently normal with everyone else. They can turn on and off their appearance of love like a faucet which is very unbalancing to anyone around them.

Commonly hates with the pretense of love, for the purposes of self deception as much as deception of others. While they claim to "love" they are undermining the other person's ability to fend for themselves. You see examples of  this in adult children who can't leave home.

Abuses emotional power - The imposition of one's will upon others by overt or covert coercion. Children are the easiest targets.

Maintains a high level of respectability and lies incessantly in order to do so. They MUST maintain their facade of respectable living to survive.

Is consistent in their sins. Evil persons are characterized not so much by the magnitude of their sins, but by their consistency (of destructiveness) They seem to be like a tornado roaring though the lives of others leaving a wake of destruction in their path.

Is unable to think from the viewpoint of their victim.

Has a covert and great  intolerance to criticism and other forms of narcissistic injury

Most evil people realize the evil deep within themselves but are unable to tolerate the pain of introspection or admit to themselves that they are evil. Thus, they constantly run away from their evil by putting themselves in a position of moral superiority and putting the focus of evil on others.

What turns it to evil is their persistent and accumulative refusal of the evil person to face the truth about himself. They  may admit publicly that, of course, they make a mistake  just like everyone else. But deep down inside they do not believe it. So rather than face up to his own sin he is constantly scapegoating: laying it on other people, making his faults theirs. Evil people are masters of disguise, morally. They are constantly dodging their conscience. In other words, evil people are liars like most people have never known. They don't usually tell outright lies which are identifiable, but very covert distortions which makes it hard for a normal person to call them a liar. A good example is Cindy's always saying she only "misspoke" when confronted. Cindy is such a good example of these covert liars. She always finds a scapegoat.

This scapegoating mechanism is perhaps the most pernicious aspect of the evil personality. Children are most often its victims, because they are so vulnerable. Parents have an almost godlike power over their own children, and to the degree that they will not face up to their own evil, to that same degree they seem to project it onto their children. Peck observes that rarely will evil people turn up in psychotherapy. This is because psychotherapy is what he calls the "light-shedding process par excellence." Evil, by definition, avoids the light. So the persons who end up in the therapist's office are not usually the truly evil ones, but the victims of someone else's evil. Again, children figure hugely in this group of victims.

Caylee was a victim because EVIL KILLS. A greater evil will always destroy a weaker evil and she was surrounded by such evil that she really did not have a chance.  It will be interesting to see which evil ends up surviving in the end. The evil in this family will eventually destroy all but the strongest evil one.

I will write you some more on this later.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: June 14, 2009, 07:25:34 PM »

OMG JSM, that was so beautiful, I'm crying. I always cry when it comes to our country and our flag. Bless you for showing that. It made my day!!

Tight hugs girl!
Thanks Boo. I guess I was either a little young to remember this or because it was National League I never heard about it. I'm glad it made your day. I just hope I don't get booted for off topic.   

PS, if Red or Blink or Klaas are listening, how does one make up their own blog (not that anyone would look at mine if I had one). That is one thing I would love to do so I don't have to post off topic stuff on the monkeys. TIA JSM

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: June 14, 2009, 07:25:56 PM »

CBB posted this in Musings, back in March.  HTH

To have a YouTube video show up in your post.

1.  In Youtube click on the EMBEDED link and copy it
2.  Paste that link in your message
3.  PREVIEW your message and notice the hyperlink that is showing (usuallly ends in a -1)
4.  Copy that hyperlink because that is the one you are really going to use
5.  Go back and FIX your post by deleting the EMBEDED links and pasting the Hyperlink you copied
6.  Highlight the hyperlink
7.  Click on the FLASH icon
8.  Change the size from 200,200 to 600,485
9.  Preview (just to be certain) and post

Thank you so much Desi. I will be using this! 

I am composing my answer to your post about Lee. 

Thank you so much for posting the instructions Desi!  Sorry I left the room to quick to see the questions.   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: June 14, 2009, 07:32:52 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Ban button.   Monkey Devil!  You mean this one? 

Congrats & Thank you for the youtube.  Sorry I didn't get to answer your question. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.