April 27, 2024, 08:06:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317844 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: June 14, 2009, 07:59:21 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
While I'm at it, aren't Luka and Conway law partners?[/color]
Yep, they share an office at 390 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 1630 in Orlando. 
http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/0529/19600081.pdf
Brad is under a bar complaint investigation related to this case, ((edit - oops no complaints in 10yr history))    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3571913&postcount=8
<snip>
I guess I'm missing something here. Complaints are property of the Fla. Bar and kept confidential and Conway has a 10-year clear disciplinary history. What have you heard re: complaints specifically with this case?
Great catch, TupeloHoney.  You are right, they are confidential.  If it is true that a complaint was indeed filed against Conway in April as was reported in the news, is is only presumed that it relates to the case.  Here's what I read: 
http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showpost.php?s=81d12efe310bf95df68b3e6659157216&p=574514&postcount=3
But Jose Baez isn't alone. Eyewitness News also confirmed Wednesday that another lawyer wrapped up in the case is under investigation by the Florida Bar.  Brad Conway is the lawyer representing George and Cindy Anthony. Eyewitness News has learned Brad Conway was with Dominic Casey when Dominic Casey gave investigators information that Judge Strickland later determined was privileged to the defense. Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

Funny thing is, just now, when I returned to the WFTV article linked in this post, I couldn't locate the section about Brad's complaint... hmmm.  http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html
If everyone recalls when Dominic Casey & James Hoover were first interviewed by Sgt John Allen & FBI agent Nick Savage at Conway/Luka's office regarding why DC was probing & digging in the Suburban woods (proven by Hoover's videotape), Brad represented Dominic Casey during that questioning & I raised the issue that I felt it was a conflict of interest since he represents the Anthonys.   The other issue is that everything that was said in those interviews and off the record were no doubt referred back to the Anthonys by "Conman."   I found the representation to be unethical.
Thanks Capp.  I didn't remember that Conman represented DC at one point.  That really is a conflict of interest, at least in my mind (& no I'm not a lawyer, nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn express last night).   
  Capp, this IMO is indeed the likeliest explanation.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 01:20:29 AM by klaasend » Logged

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: June 14, 2009, 07:59:51 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=85212505&blogId=494772173

Caylee Memorial J Blanchard Park
Current mood:  excited
On Tuesday June 16, 2009 at 6 pm there will be a public memorial to acknowledge the one-year anniversary of the stunning loss of one of God's blessings, Caylee Marie Anthony at J Blanchard Park in Orlando, Florida @ Pavilion #2.

I was approached to speak at the event and then discovered that the "event" was more of a desire then a planned event.  I then asked a Facebook group of 22,000 members honoring Caylee's memory to host the event and help get it organized.  

Two of the groups leaders, founder Scotti Simpson and fellow Alabama resident Regina Lyle, took on the challenge of supplying the leadership necessary to get this event planned on such short notice.

Scotti is a student at Jacksonville State University in Alabama who has a heart for Caylee and for abused children.  If you would like to know more about Scotti visit his Facebook page.  

There have been many volunteers working on this event and along with the In Memory of Caylee Facebook group we have had support (physical and financial) from bloggers at Humble Opinion and ScaredMonkeys.  Financial support has poured in from all over and any money left over will be applied to a tree to be planted in Caylee's name at J Blanchard Park.

I am working on having a local video streaming company I know it stream the event on the Internet.  However, with such short notice that may not be possible.  I will be video taping the event and I will then place online for everyone to see.  I will post more information about this in the days to come.

If you are in the Central Florida area I invite you to attend this event.  It will begin promptly at 6 pm and end no later then 7 pm.  We need volunteers to help with set up (which starts at 5 pm) and clean up (starting immediately at the close of the event).  The park closes at 8 pm and the Dean Road gate is locked at 7:30.  Children are welcome.  Rest rooms and playgrounds are nearby.

This event is about honoring Caylee and all of the missing, abused or endangered innocents who need our support in Central Florida and America.  It is not about the promotion of any one person or group.  

I sincerely hope that you will attend and be respectful of Caylee and the rules & regulations of J Blanchard Park.

Thank you and God bless,
Richard Grund

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: June 14, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »

Thanks guys,for missing me.I was going crazy without  being in the cage. 
I was thinking about Mr.Grund and how sweet he is.  an angelic monkey
I am so excited about what he's doing this week.

I agree, Tuesday should be a beautiful day & a respectful memorial tribute to Caylee - unlike the hidden agenda production Cindy organized.   I wish the entire Anthony family of Hopespring Dr nothing but H E double hockey sticks every moment they breathe & beyond with no regrets.

I'll cyas on the late side Im gonna go watch a movie

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: June 14, 2009, 08:00:39 PM »

Turbo I posted a question I think it is on page 71 asking about generational evil. I don't know if you read it, but if it all possible could you please read it? I can repost it if you need me to. I usually don't ask questions that are on topic, but I would really appreciate it if you could give some input if what I posted would be generational evil. Other monkeys answered me and I appreciate every answer, but I would like your take on it also. Sorry if this is rehashing an old question. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

Generational evil is an insidious evil which projects evil to everyone around them until the ones around them are encompassed in it also. It is built on lies. The lies of the family are used to cover up previous lies. Simply it is a family whose whole basis is the LIE.

Is consistently self deceiving, with the intent of avoiding guilt and maintaining a self image of perfection. They cannot tolerate any self reflection.

The people continuously deceives others as a consequence of their own self deception. An example of distorting reality to a child. Shortly the child doubts their own perception of reality.

Projects their evils and sins onto very specific targets (targeted scapegoats) while being apparently normal with everyone else. They can turn on and off their appearance of love like a faucet which is very unbalancing to anyone around them.

Commonly hates with the pretense of love, for the purposes of self deception as much as deception of others. While they claim to "love" they are undermining the other person's ability to fend for themselves. You see examples of  this in adult children who can't leave home.

Abuses emotional power - The imposition of one's will upon others by overt or covert coercion. Children are the easiest targets.

Maintains a high level of respectability and lies incessantly in order to do so. They MUST maintain their facade of respectable living to survive.

Is consistent in their sins. Evil persons are characterized not so much by the magnitude of their sins, but by their consistency (of destructiveness) They seem to be like a tornado roaring though the lives of others leaving a wake of destruction in their path.

Is unable to think from the viewpoint of their victim.

Has a covert and great  intolerance to criticism and other forms of narcissistic injury

Most evil people realize the evil deep within themselves but are unable to tolerate the pain of introspection or admit to themselves that they are evil. Thus, they constantly run away from their evil by putting themselves in a position of moral superiority and putting the focus of evil on others.

What turns it to evil is their persistent and accumulative refusal of the evil person to face the truth about himself. They  may admit publicly that, of course, they make a mistake  just like everyone else. But deep down inside they do not believe it. So rather than face up to his own sin he is constantly scapegoating: laying it on other people, making his faults theirs. Evil people are masters of disguise, morally. They are constantly dodging their conscience. In other words, evil people are liars like most people have never known. They don't usually tell outright lies which are identifiable, but very covert distortions which makes it hard for a normal person to call them a liar. A good example is Cindy's always saying she only "misspoke" when confronted. Cindy is such a good example of these covert liars. She always finds a scapegoat.

This scapegoating mechanism is perhaps the most pernicious aspect of the evil personality. Children are most often its victims, because they are so vulnerable. Parents have an almost godlike power over their own children, and to the degree that they will not face up to their own evil, to that same degree they seem to project it onto their children. Peck observes that rarely will evil people turn up in psychotherapy. This is because psychotherapy is what he calls the "light-shedding process par excellence." Evil, by definition, avoids the light. So the persons who end up in the therapist's office are not usually the truly evil ones, but the victims of someone else's evil. Again, children figure hugely in this group of victims.

Caylee was a victim because EVIL KILLS. A greater evil will always destroy a weaker evil and she was surrounded by such evil that she really did not have a chance.  It will be interesting to see which evil ends up surviving in the end. The evil in this family will eventually destroy all but the strongest evil one.

I will write you some more on this later.

It is not by happenstance that I live over 1000 miles from my family of origin.  I don't go back and my children have not known them  Things are so much better with distance, making life livable and a pleasure.  I look forward to each new day God gives me, and find thinking of previous life terribly unproductive.  I can understand how many people cannot escape as that is the problem with trapped children.  I feel so very fortunate, and thank the Good Lord.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: June 14, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!  Haven't posted for awhile, but read every day.  I'm surprised it's so slow in here today, with the current doc dump, though it was a little  disappointing.   Praying the judge allows the autopsy results released next week. 

I also, get ill at the thought of NG releasing more videos of Puke face, Sindy!  aaarrgghh!

Hey,long time no see.Sorry to hear about you foot.
I hope we get good news from the judge too.
More videos of Cindy will require stiff drink.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1605 on: June 14, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »

Evening Monkeys

Found a couple of interesting reads I thought I would share with you. The one about the Kid Finders just irks the he77 out of me
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/latestrelease.pdf

Also another blog I found that really rips the ANTS up.

http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/blogging-on-caylees-case/

Quick question....does anyone have the link to where it shows Casey's work record? TIA

Justice For Caylee an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: June 14, 2009, 08:07:12 PM »

TRIMM!!!!

Are we going to have to send somebody down there to see about you?? 

NOROSEhas been missing all afternoon too.   
I'm here, love your avi 

'Bout time you showed up, young lady!

Thanks, it's just for today. They ya'll will have to go back to looking at my ugly mug again.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: June 14, 2009, 08:08:44 PM »

Richard Grund is a highly principaled man who I greatly respect.  He has been a supporter of Caylee all along the way.  Wouldn't it be nice if the world were full of people like Richard Grund?  I wish him luck on his butterfly/safe-balloon release, and to all onlookers a beautiful experience in honoring baby Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: June 14, 2009, 08:15:22 PM »

Evening Monkeys

Found a couple of interesting reads I thought I would share with you. The one about the Kid Finders just irks the he77 out of me

Quick question....does anyone have the link to where it shows Casey's work record? TIA

The niecey456. blog was very interesting.  I couldn't get past the first page on the KFN pdf when it stated they had spent $25,000 on finding Caylee. ......I feel a rant coming on.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: June 14, 2009, 08:17:18 PM »

Evening Monkeys

Thank you for the links imaflagal.  I've bookmarked the last one.  As for KF, well, it is too late in the day for me to start a rant!
 an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: June 14, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »

As she has mentioned previously, much of Turbo's "generational evil" theory is derived from the work of M. Scott Peck, who wrote "The Road Less Traveled" and "People of the Lie."  His work is interesting, though somewhat controversial because of his concept of malignant evil, which has a religious basis, as a type of psychopathy.  IMO anyone baffled by the narcissistic and sociopathic behavior demonstrated by the Anthony clan -- or who have themselves been vicitimized by a narcissist or sociopathic relationship, family or otherwise, would do well to investigate it if they have not done so already.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Scott_Peck  Hugs to Swayze and all other Monkeys who know what it's like first hand.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: June 14, 2009, 08:22:31 PM »

Evening Monkeys

Here ya go (.pdf file re Casey's proof of employment @ Universal):  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19736433/detail.html

Thanks for the links, flagirl

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: June 14, 2009, 08:22:43 PM »

DESI,I think my bells and whistles started going off about Lee when he was first sluething around. I know this might be a natural thing to do if you thought that your sister was being prosecuted for something that she did not do. But from his first interview with OCSO that we read, they KNEW what Casey was capable of, and I believe she even told them that night before LE got there. From then on it was a cover-up mode for them all. George even drew the police aside at the home and told them that he thought Casey had done something. You know that Spindy was well aware of Casey's track record, and suspected her that night, "What did you do?" Then "Who took her??" That's how quickly they could turn the coversation and clue off each other. "Because I am a spiteful bitch!" I have no doubt that they knew before the first officer got there that Caylee was dead.

After that everything they did, included drawing all of Casey's friends, even the ones they didn't know, to their house for a pow-wow to find out what it was that each of them knew. This was not an attempt to find Caylee. They wanted to find out from them if any of them had info that would prove that they knew that Casey killed Caylee. Lee was right in the middle of the fact finding, keeping notes, reciepts, calendars, and playing the detective, not to find Caylee, but to insure he got all the facts from them that they knew. He even told Annie to tell the police the truth, to protect herself, when he found out that she really didn't know anything. He was playing the good guy.

Same with going to the LE to report his findings. All the while speaking in tongues with Casey on the phone and in jail conversations. We observed the Anthony's doing the same thing in their jail interviews.

Lee is not a high fuctioning autistic. He is a weird, wiley guy that is full of his own self worth and thinks he is fooling everyone with his jolly, cocky, off kilter demeanor. He knows the scoop, and he knows how to play people. Poor Mallory. He is also controlled by the puppet strings by Spindy, and he will do her bidding. He has shown that over and over again. When the time is right, he will come out swinging again, just like he did in the depo. Did he act like he even cared a single little bit at the depo that his precious niece was murdered? No more than Spindy and George did. It was a useless, horrible farce the way all of them acted. And his silly giggling and blue eyeshadow was just some props in his theatrics. He is well aware of how the game is to be played and he is doing his part.

I don't know where he is living now. I suspect he really is on Hoplesspring Dr. He does travel a bit for his job, so he may really be gone most of the time. I am not so sure that he and Mallory are really together. I think it was a big surprise when she showed up with him at the memorial, and he looked like he could have cared less. (The last time I heard anything about her, someone looked on myspace and she said she was drinking during the day and looking for a job...maybe.) But I think the Anthony's have circled the wagons and they along with the Milpigs are watching out the windows for the indians to show up.   

It peaked my interest also that Spindy put so much emphasis on Lee being sick as a young teen. It was weird about how she kept on and on talking about him almost dying from accutane, and how deeply Casey was effected. There was something there that Spindy was trying to steer attention to.  JMO

...and if I am remembering correctly, Cindy said Lee's illness  caused his faith in God to falter.  Anyone else remember that?
karen
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: June 14, 2009, 08:24:10 PM »

As she has mentioned previously, much of Turbo's "generational evil" theory is derived from the work of M. Scott Peck, who wrote "The Road Less Traveled" and "People of the Lie."  His work is interesting, though somewhat controversial because of his concept of malignant evil, which has a religious basis, as a type of psychopathy.  IMO anyone baffled by the narcissistic and sociopathic behavior demonstrated by the Anthony clan -- or who have themselves been vicitimized by a narcissist or sociopathic relationship, family or otherwise, would do well to investigate it if they have not done so already.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Scott_Peck  Hugs to Swayze and all other Monkeys who know what it's like first hand.

Thank you Desi.  It is a very interesting subject & this case has brought up a lot of questions about it. 

Good night sweet monkeys & thank you for all your insightful posts. 

Time for me to head out.  Movie time!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: June 14, 2009, 08:26:30 PM »

Thanks Desdemona, (So you like Desi or Des?) I missed that one too. Just when I think I have it together on this case, you great monkeys bring to light things that I have missed. This is one of the reasons I wanted to become a monkey!!

As far at C. Stutz having more interviews, I have no doubt. (As well with many others in this case.) Or not all of the interview was released to us. Whenever I read a transcript and see the "inaudible", I know that must be relevant and they have blocked it from us for now.
Oops!  Just saw this (red).  Thank you asking.  Either is fine, though I do prefer "Desi" to avoid confusion with an ex-Monkey who went by "Des."

And I know what you mean about the transcripts!  When I see "Inaudible" it makes me crazy to know what was REALLY said...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: June 14, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

Starzy,
It is not by happenstance that I live over 1000 miles from my family of origin.  I don't go back and my children have not known them  Things are so much better with distance, making life livable and a pleasure.  I look forward to each new day God gives me, and find thinking of previous life terribly unproductive.  I can understand how many people cannot escape as that is the problem with trapped children.  I feel so very fortunate, and thank the Good Lord.

Starzy, 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: June 14, 2009, 08:29:56 PM »

Desi,thanks for mentioning those books.
I had seen some references to the religious/psychopathy aspect.Then I lost power.
I'll check it out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: June 14, 2009, 08:30:29 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
It peaked my interest also that Spindy put so much emphasis on Lee being sick as a young teen. It was weird about how she kept on and on talking about him almost dying from accutane, and how deeply Casey was effected. There was something there that Spindy was trying to steer attention to.  JMO
...and if I am remembering correctly, Cindy said Lee's illness  caused his faith in God to falter.  Anyone else remember that?
karen
  Yes!  Karen, IIRC you are right.  I had forgotten about that...how interesting.
(Your avi is one of my favorites... adorable.  And cece, goodnight and thank you for the cute movie-watching kitty pic.)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: June 14, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »

Starzy,

Starzy, 

I meant Strayze!  I'm so embarrassed!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1619 on: June 14, 2009, 08:32:46 PM »

Thanks Boo. I guess I was either a little young to remember this or because it was National League I never heard about it. I'm glad it made your day. I just hope I don't get booted for off topic.   
PS, if Red or Blink or Klaas are listening, how does one make up their own blog (not that anyone would look at mine if I had one). That is one thing I would love to do so I don't have to post off topic stuff on the monkeys. TIA JSM
O/T, Sorry --> JSM, that was an awesome video.  I never knew that happened and it was so moving to watch the video on Flag Day.  You would be a great blogger; if you do create your own blog be sure and let us know.  I'll be a regular reader!  Hugs.

Trimm's back!  Glad to see you -- we were getting worried!
Thanks Desi Couldn't have done it without your help. As you can tell I could never have my own blog, I can't even post a youtube on SM.  Monkey Devil! But if ever I become clever and have my own blog, I will let you know. Thanks again for all your help. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.