April 27, 2024, 07:30:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317899 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: June 14, 2009, 08:35:45 PM »

As she has mentioned previously, much of Turbo's "generational evil" theory is derived from the work of M. Scott Peck, who wrote "The Road Less Traveled" and "People of the Lie."  His work is interesting, though somewhat controversial because of his concept of malignant evil, which has a religious basis, as a type of psychopathy.  IMO anyone baffled by the narcissistic and sociopathic behavior demonstrated by the Anthony clan -- or who have themselves been vicitimized by a narcissist or sociopathic relationship, family or otherwise, would do well to investigate it if they have not done so already.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Scott_Peck  Hugs to Swayze and all other Monkeys who know what it's like first hand.
Desi,thanks for mentioning those books.
I had seen some references to the religious/psychopathy aspect.Then I lost power.
I'll check it out.
You're welcome, Trimm.  This stuff may seem off-topic, but it really does make sense and can help us come to terms with the flabbergasting and upsetting behavior of the A's.  And I believe that many people who are attracted to the cause of justice share the experience of having been a victim of such evil.
(O/T:  Glad you're okay and hope your hubby and father-in-law are doing better.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: June 14, 2009, 08:38:48 PM »

'Nite Cece.
I'm headed out too monkeys.I didn't know how tired I was till I was sitting here in the dark and quiet earlier.Thinking of loved ones and days gone by..........and I passed out sitting on the couch.
Have a good evening.

Justice For Caylee  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1622 on: June 14, 2009, 08:39:12 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
It peaked my interest also that Spindy put so much emphasis on Lee being sick as a young teen. It was weird about how she kept on and on talking about him almost dying from accutane, and how deeply Casey was effected. There was something there that Spindy was trying to steer attention to.  JMO
...and if I am remembering correctly, Cindy said Lee's illness  caused his faith in God to falter.  Anyone else remember that?
karen
  Yes!  Karen, IIRC you are right.  I had forgotten about that...how interesting.
(Your avi is one of my favorites... adorable.  And cece, goodnight and thank you for the cute movie-watching kitty pic.)
And the illness was from acne medication of some kind if I recall. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: June 14, 2009, 08:40:32 PM »

Thank you Desi.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1624 on: June 14, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »

As she has mentioned previously, much of Turbo's "generational evil" theory is derived from the work of M. Scott Peck, who wrote "The Road Less Traveled" and "People of the Lie."  His work is interesting, though somewhat controversial because of his concept of malignant evil, which has a religious basis, as a type of psychopathy.  IMO anyone baffled by the narcissistic and sociopathic behavior demonstrated by the Anthony clan -- or who have themselves been vicitimized by a narcissist or sociopathic relationship, family or otherwise, would do well to investigate it if they have not done so already.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Scott_Peck  Hugs to Swayze and all other Monkeys who know what it's like first hand.

Thank you Desi.  It is a very interesting subject & this case has brought up a lot of questions about it. 

Good night sweet monkeys & thank you for all your insightful posts. 

Time for me to head out.  Movie time!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: June 14, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »

'Nite Cece.
I'm headed out too monkeys.I didn't know how tired I was till I was sitting here in the dark and quiet earlier.Thinking of loved ones and days gone by..........and I passed out sitting on the couch.
Have a good evening.

You have a good night, been doing a lot of thinking of loved ones and days gone by, and it's sad.  an angelic monkey
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: June 14, 2009, 08:52:03 PM »

Thank you Desi.  It is a very interesting subject & this case has brought up a lot of questions about it. 

Good night sweet monkeys & thank you for all your insightful posts. 

Time for me to head out.  Movie time!

Awwwww....I LOVE your kitty picture Cece
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1627 on: June 14, 2009, 08:54:09 PM »

Evening Monkeys

Found a couple of interesting reads I thought I would share with you. The one about the Kid Finders just irks the he77 out of me
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/latestrelease.pdf

Also another blog I found that really rips the ANTS up.

http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/blogging-on-caylees-case/

Quick question....does anyone have the link to where it shows Casey's work record? TIA

Justice For Caylee an angelic monkey

The niecey456. blog was very interesting.  I couldn't get past the first page on the KFN pdf when it stated they had spent $25,000 on finding Caylee. ......I feel a rant coming on.
Yeah,no chit.I like how nofindingkids takes all the credit for setting up TexasEquusearch when they came to search for Caylee.Nofindingkids funds must be drying up....good!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: June 14, 2009, 08:56:14 PM »

See all you Monkeys tomorrow.

Had a busy day getting ready for my trip back home Tuesday. Going to rest my poor aching back.....lifting a 40 lb. bag of cat litter really hurts an 'ole broad

Justice for Caylee an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: June 14, 2009, 08:57:14 PM »

Desi,thanks for mentioning those books.
I had seen some references to the religious/psychopathy aspect.Then I lost power.
I'll check it out.
You're welcome, Trimm.  This stuff may seem off-topic, but it really does make sense and can help us come to terms with the flabbergasting and upsetting behavior of the A's.  And I believe that many people who are attracted to the cause of justice share the experience of having been a victim of such evil.
(O/T:  Glad you're okay and hope your hubby and father-in-law are doing better.)

I have sometimes wondered if I will ever come to terms with all of this. I thought many times I would just throw up my hands and say "enough!" The call of Caylee's little face posted in so many pictures draws me back everytime. I am glad that the Ants and Casey were so egotistical that they took so many pictures of their "prize." We have gotten to see Caylee as she grew to the little two year old that she finally was. She will evermore be two, going on three.

Come to terms??? I am not sure that is ever really going to happen for me. Even the satifaction of seeing her murderer be convicted will probably not do it for me. There will always be that feeling of let-down knowing that all of this was so unnecessary and useless. But I am sure that I will hold onto this for the rest of my life. I am not sure we will ever know when it is really over.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: June 14, 2009, 08:58:49 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
It peaked my interest also that Spindy put so much emphasis on Lee being sick as a young teen. It was weird about how she kept on and on talking about him almost dying from accutane, and how deeply Casey was effected. There was something there that Spindy was trying to steer attention to.  JMO
...and if I am remembering correctly, Cindy said Lee's illness  caused his faith in God to falter.  Anyone else remember that?
karen
  Yes!  Karen, IIRC you are right.  I had forgotten about that...how interesting.
(Your avi is one of my favorites... adorable.  And cece, goodnight and thank you for the cute movie-watching kitty pic.)
And the illness was from acne medication of some kind if I recall
Yes, NoRose, at least that's what Cindy claimed in her FBI interview.  But the story sounded wrong somehow, and I looked into it a few months ago.  Hyperostosis is the name of the disorder, but the way Cindy told about it got me feeling hinky. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg707383#msg707383

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: June 14, 2009, 09:00:05 PM »

I have sometimes wondered if I will ever come to terms with all of this. I thought many times I would just throw up my hands and say "enough!" The call of Caylee's little face posted in so many pictures draws me back everytime. I am glad that the Ants and Casey were so egotistical that they took so many pictures of their "prize." We have gotten to see Caylee as she grew to the little two year old that she finally was. She will evermore be two, going on three.

Come to terms??? I am not sure that is ever really going to happen for me. Even the satifaction of seeing her murderer be convicted will probably not do it for me. There will always be that feeling of let-down knowing that all of this was so unnecessary and useless. But I am sure that I will hold onto this for the rest of my life. I am not sure we will ever know when it is really over.  JMO
Great post, Fanny.  Big hugs.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: June 14, 2009, 09:00:10 PM »

'Nite Cece.
Have a good evening.

You have a good night, been doing a lot of thinking of loved ones and days gone by, and it's sad.  an angelic monkey

You have been exceptionally quiet today. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: June 14, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »

(Attention JSM.  Please come to Musings, Aisle 19.  Thank you.)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5233.msg840541#msg840541

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: June 14, 2009, 09:04:04 PM »

See all you Monkeys tomorrow.

Had a busy day getting ready for my trip back home Tuesday. Going to rest my poor aching back.....lifting a 40 lb. bag of cat litter really hurts an 'ole broad

Justice for Caylee an angelic monkey

Good Nite to Iamaflagal, Cece, Capp and any other monkey I have missed going to the bunky.   an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: June 14, 2009, 09:08:36 PM »

Hey Fannie...or anyone...I am so far behind in this thread...did we get new docs and where can I find them? I went to Blinks already...thanks!
are you going to be watching NG Friday night when Cindy's videos are going to be on?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: June 14, 2009, 09:11:27 PM »

NOROSE,

I left you a post in musings.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: June 14, 2009, 09:14:35 PM »

Hey Fannie...or anyone...I am so far behind in this thread...did we get new docs and where can I find them? I went to Blinks already...thanks!
are you going to be watching NG Friday night when Cindy's videos are going to be on?

I don't think I can take a single solitary video  of Spindy ever again, so I probably will miss Friday night. 

I downloaded most of the new stuff in a pdf file. WFTV and the Orlando Sentinal had quite a few and the Chan 13 site has some too. Anyone else have a link for Cookie?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: June 14, 2009, 09:15:26 PM »

NOROSE,

I left you a post in musings.   an angelic monkey
Thanks 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: June 14, 2009, 09:16:12 PM »

I completely agree with Fanny that it is simply not possible to "come to terms" with what happened to Caylee.  In my post about Scott Peck, I wrote that studying pathological behavior can "help us come to terms with the flabbergasting and upsetting behavior of the A's." (But truly, even that may not be possible.  Their behavior is beyond mind-boggling.)

Goodnight to all bed-bound Monkeys, bless you all and sweet dreams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.