April 28, 2024, 03:42:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317921 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1660 on: June 14, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »

I have sometimes wondered if I will ever come to terms with all of this. I thought many times I would just throw up my hands and say "enough!" The call of Caylee's little face posted in so many pictures draws me back everytime. I am glad that the Ants and Casey were so egotistical that they took so many pictures of their "prize." We have gotten to see Caylee as she grew to the little two year old that she finally was. She will evermore be two, going on three.

Come to terms??? I am not sure that is ever really going to happen for me. Even the satifaction of seeing her murderer be convicted will probably not do it for me. There will always be that feeling of let-down knowing that all of this was so unnecessary and useless. But I am sure that I will hold onto this for the rest of my life. I am not sure we will ever know when it is really over.  JMO
Great post, Fanny.  Big hugs.
ITA Great post. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: June 14, 2009, 10:12:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys: Just catching up and noticed the comments regarding Lee and his illnesses. If Lee was taking accutane, there may be some link to his "illness". I'll try to provide a link. I know of a family where the son was taking this medicine. The parental situation was very tough. His parents demanded that he always had to be the best at everything...football, GPA, college enterance... and he ended up commiting suicide. Obviously tragic for all. The point is, can you imagine living with Cindy and being on this medicine? No idea if there's a connection, but thought it was worth sharing.

http://www.rense.com/general32/scu.htm

I really do think that Lee had some sort of mental or psychiatric episode during that time. I think some pretty bad things may have happened. I don't think that Spindy will ever let the truth of what they were out. The blackwater rivers run deep under the Anthony house. I would be curious to know what Casey was doing during this period of time, and why it was that Spindy would even tell about Lee. I think her telling of this was a diversion of some kind. Maybe even something about George or herself. But what??

I wonder perhaps if Lee was put in an institution at this time. To deal with his illness....  Casey indicated that she thought she needed to check herself in...and that's not something an average 22-23 year old would come up with unless she's been previously exposed to the concept.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: June 14, 2009, 10:15:14 PM »

thanks turbo. You've got me very curious now...I'll have to look into his writings.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: June 14, 2009, 10:17:15 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys: Just catching up and noticed the comments regarding Lee and his illnesses. If Lee was taking accutane, there may be some link to his "illness". I'll try to provide a link. I know of a family where the son was taking this medicine. The parental situation was very tough. His parents demanded that he always had to be the best at everything...football, GPA, college enterance... and he ended up commiting suicide. Obviously tragic for all. The point is, can you imagine living with Cindy and being on this medicine? No idea if there's a connection, but thought it was worth sharing.

How Horrible MGOblue. I just don't see the Ants demanding Lee to be a perfect child, I think they would like for their family to think KC was a saint. I truly don't think Cindy gave a rat's behind about Lee after KC was born. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: June 14, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »

I really do think that Lee had some sort of mental or psychiatric episode during that time. I think some pretty bad things may have happened. I don't think that Spindy will ever let the truth of what they were out. The blackwater rivers run deep under the Anthony house. I would be curious to know what Casey was doing during this period of time, and why it was that Spindy would even tell about Lee. I think her telling of this was a diversion of some kind. Maybe even something about George or herself. But what??
Do you remember what age she said he was?  I was under the impression it was about age 7, but you would not use acne medicine at that age, so I guess it was later.

I keep going back to Cindy "misspeaking" about her "grandson" twice and her references to "oh no, not another one again"...........For some reason I can't help but feel like these things are connected.
Turbo, IIRC Lee was said to have been approximately 16, and Casey about 12.

Cindy's comment:  She said something like, "I've already lost two, I can't bear to lose another one." This was the day that Lee tore down the street in his Mustang after meeting with OCSO detectives, trying to elude the media, who were chasing him. 

What was that botched utterance by George, too?  "The body in my daughter's/granddaughter's trunk was not my daughter/granddaughter!"  --?  What did he say and what was the context?  (I can't recall.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: June 14, 2009, 10:18:07 PM »

Hi Fanny, I have often thought that bad childhood could cause you to become a bad person, but there are so many living examples out there that prove it not to be the case. Many monkeys have stated that you make a choice to live the way you were raised, or you live and raise your kids the way you should have been raised.

I believe in true evil, and have seen it from KC and Cindy. George is a hanger onner, so the evil isn't inbred in him, he just gets evilness by osmosis from the evil witches in his house. Not too sure about Lee if he is evil or not, I just think he is plain strange and missing a few kernels from the cob if you know what I mean.

I think Lee and George are the puppets of the evil ones, poor Caylee never had a chance because they wouldn't cut the puppet strings and put their foot down on their own for Caylee. I hope this makes sense, I am not good at analogies or whatever they are called. TIA JSM

PS it is hotter than Heck outside. I hope where they send KC on death row is as hot and humid as it is here. No A/C in prison from what I hear.  Monkey Devil!

I am from the opposite side of the fence on this one. I believe the generational evil to be from George. I believe he is the catalyst. The truly evil one will always "appear" to be the victim.

I remember his ex-wife's sister posting on a message board and she said he and his family are all evil. She even posted his ex-wife's name and address for people to contact her.

Now............something which came to mind at that time was if he had an ex-wife did he also have another SON???  Could it be that son was angry because George left them to fend for themselves and as an adult came into KC's life unknown to any of them?  That could explain the DNA similarities in allies which no one has explained to my satisfaction yet.

It could also explain why NO ONE will tell who the father was.

I still have the ex-wife's name, I may just call her up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: June 14, 2009, 10:22:48 PM »

Nite Monkeys. I am going to check out Darla's post in musings.

Thanks again Desi for your post to me earier in musings. Happy Flag Day. Love all monkeys and GUESTS aka my mom. Sleep well. Hugs to you all JSM.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: June 14, 2009, 10:23:42 PM »

You know, Fanny, it was so fascinating to see how the FBI agents handled the interrogation of Cindy and George.  They spoke to them separately, and had them fill out that lengthy questionnaire about Casey and the family.  They told each one that the other was being questioned on the same topics.  I believe Lee was given the same treatment but am not sure.  (Note to self:  Add Lee's FBI interview to videos I want to see...)  So Cindy had no way of knowing whether George would tell the FBI about Lee's episode... Psychological pressure... Wonder what went through her wicked mind as she tried to decide how much and what to tell; what spin to put on it.
----------
Incidentally, the other very telling and eerie moment in the interview IMO was when, after having answered all the questions with rambling, chatty answers full of misleading details and outright deception, Cindy was asked if there was ever any kind of abuse in the family.  She looked shell-shocked for a second, like she wasn't breathing.  After a pause, she kind of deflated in her seat a little, and answered in this very small voice like a little girl, "no." 

Just "No."  I thought her eyes looked haunted.  It gave me chills.  Anyone recall if it struck you that way or not?

DESI,I will be honest. When those FBI videos came out, I had such a visceral reaction to them, that I could only watch them a little at the time in bits and pieces. I would feel my anger build at the two of them, till I would just have to quit, and sit there stunned.  I do not remember the part you are talking about, so that must have been one of the things I missed. I don't know if my reaction would be any different now. Could you suggest something to drink lots of, or some medication to take so I would not break my computer or scare my cats to death??

Maybe I will just have to take you word on this one. The depos were sometimes hilarious with their over-dramatic pre-rehearsed answers. The FBI ones were raw, and just made me want to slug something. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: June 14, 2009, 10:24:02 PM »

Turbo: Wow is all I can say. Please make the phone call!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: June 14, 2009, 10:26:00 PM »

Nite Monkeys. I am going to check out Darla's post in musings.

Thanks again Desi for your post to me earier in musings. Happy Flag Day. Love all monkeys and GUESTS aka my mom. Sleep well. Hugs to you all JSM.  an angelic monkey

Good Nite, JSM & Josef! & JSM's mom!  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: June 14, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »

good night JSM and family.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: June 14, 2009, 10:28:59 PM »

Do you remember what age she said he was?  I was under the impression it was about age 7, but you would not use acne medicine at that age, so I guess it was later.

I keep going back to Cindy "misspeaking" about her "grandson" twice and her references to "oh no, not another one again"...........For some reason I can't help but feel like these things are connected.
Turbo, IIRC Lee was said to have been approximately 16, and Casey about 12.

Cindy's comment:  She said something like, "I've already lost two, I can't bear to lose another one." This was the day that Lee tore down the street in his Mustang after meeting with OCSO detectives, trying to elude the media, who were chasing him. 

What was that botched utterance by George, too?  "The body in my daughter's/granddaughter's trunk was not my daughter/granddaughter!"  --?  What did he say and what was the context?  (I can't recall.)

IIRC George said, "The body in my daughter's car is not my daughter's!"

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: June 14, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »

Fanny Mae: Just have a glass or two of Chardonay. It will relax you and you won't damage your computer.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: June 14, 2009, 10:32:31 PM »

Turbo: Wow is all I can say. Please make the phone call!

Sounds interesting, but I don't think you should call, Turbo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: June 14, 2009, 10:35:17 PM »

Muffy: Sorry. I didn't intend to cause problems.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: June 14, 2009, 10:40:14 PM »

Muffy: Sorry. I didn't intend to cause problems.

No problems mgo.  I saw the winky.    I just wanted to be sure.  Sometimes monkeys cook up some pretty crazy ideas at times 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: June 14, 2009, 10:40:31 PM »

Hi Fanny, I have often thought that bad childhood could cause you to become a bad person, but there are so many living examples out there that prove it not to be the case. Many monkeys have stated that you make a choice to live the way you were raised, or you live and raise your kids the way you should have been raised.

I believe in true evil, and have seen it from KC and Cindy. George is a hanger onner, so the evil isn't inbred in him, he just gets evilness by osmosis from the evil witches in his house. Not too sure about Lee if he is evil or not, I just think he is plain strange and missing a few kernels from the cob if you know what I mean.

I think Lee and George are the puppets of the evil ones, poor Caylee never had a chance because they wouldn't cut the puppet strings and put their foot down on their own for Caylee. I hope this makes sense, I am not good at analogies or whatever they are called. TIA JSM

PS it is hotter than Heck outside. I hope where they send KC on death row is as hot and humid as it is here. No A/C in prison from what I hear.  Monkey Devil!

I am from the opposite side of the fence on this one. I believe the generational evil to be from George. I believe he is the catalyst. The truly evil one will always "appear" to be the victim.

I remember his ex-wife's sister posting on a message board and she said he and his family are all evil. She even posted his ex-wife's name and address for people to contact her.

Now............something which came to mind at that time was if he had an ex-wife did he also have another SON???  Could it be that son was angry because George left them to fend for themselves and as an adult came into KC's life unknown to any of them?  That could explain the DNA similarities in allies which no one has explained to my satisfaction yet.

It could also explain why NO ONE will tell who the father was.

I still have the ex-wife's name, I may just call her up.

Turbo, I think you may be on to something about George. I have always felt that he stood back and let Spindy do the dirty work, not because he was not involved, but so the mud wouldn't be on his hands and he knew which strings to pull. His fury has always come across as out of control and unreasonable when he shows it. Like the tossing of the umbrella and chairs of the boys sitting on the neighbor's right of way the day Skanky came home the first time. He really seemed more out of control than necessary. Another thing that struck me, and this is silly but it just shows how Spindy would cater to him. The day they were sitting in court and he blew his nose and she inspected it when he showed it to her. It just struck me as the stupidest fawning I had ever seen. "Take care of me Cindy" was all over that. She jumps when he is needy. He plays her like a fiddle. They are made for each other. That is why I said the perfect storm of relationships came together with them. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: June 14, 2009, 10:43:25 PM »

Fanny Mae: Just have a glass or two of Chardonay. It will relax you and you won't damage your computer.

It would have to be alot more than a glass or two! Does Chardonay come in gallon jugs? I was thinking more of Everclear....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: June 14, 2009, 10:48:16 PM »

MUFFY BEE,

Thank you for editing my post. I guess there would be a lot of difference in "copulation" & "copilation!"   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: June 14, 2009, 10:48:19 PM »

It would have to be alot more than a glass or two! Does Chardonay come in gallon jugs? I was thinking more of Everclear....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.