April 27, 2024, 12:25:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317868 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: June 14, 2009, 10:49:15 PM »

Fanny Mae: Just have a glass or two of Chardonay. It will relax you and you won't damage your computer.

It would have to be alot more than a glass or two! Does Chardonay come in gallon jugs? I was thinking more of Everclear....

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: June 14, 2009, 10:50:56 PM »

MUFFY BEE,

Thank you for editing my post. I guess there would be a lot of difference in "copulation" & "copilation!"   

Yes.  There is a small difference.   Monkey Devil!  My husband was wondering what I was laughing at.  I didn't even think you would notice the change.  But if I hadn't edited, then monkeys would come along and quote it again and again and have a fine old time with it.     You know how a room full of monkeys can be...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: June 14, 2009, 10:51:13 PM »

You know, Fanny, it was so fascinating to see how the FBI agents handled the interrogation of Cindy and George.  They spoke to them separately, and had them fill out that lengthy questionnaire about Casey and the family.  They told each one that the other was being questioned on the same topics.  I believe Lee was given the same treatment but am not sure.  (Note to self:  Add Lee's FBI interview to videos I want to see...)  So Cindy had no way of knowing whether George would tell the FBI about Lee's episode... Psychological pressure... Wonder what went through her wicked mind as she tried to decide how much and what to tell; what spin to put on it.
----------
Incidentally, the other very telling and eerie moment in the interview IMO was when, after having answered all the questions with rambling, chatty answers full of misleading details and outright deception, Cindy was asked if there was ever any kind of abuse in the family.  She looked shell-shocked for a second, like she wasn't breathing.  After a pause, she kind of deflated in her seat a little, and answered in this very small voice like a little girl, "no." 

Just "No."  I thought her eyes looked haunted.  It gave me chills.  Anyone recall if it struck you that way or not?
DESI,I will be honest. When those FBI videos came out, I had such a visceral reaction to them, that I could only watch them a little at the time in bits and pieces. I would feel my anger build at the two of them, till I would just have to quit, and sit there stunned.  I do not remember the part you are talking about, so that must have been one of the things I missed. I don't know if my reaction would be any different now. Could you suggest something to drink lots of, or some medication to take so I would not break my computer or scare my cats to death??
Maybe I will just have to take you word on this one. The depos were sometimes hilarious with their over-dramatic pre-rehearsed answers. The FBI ones were raw, and just made me want to slug something. 
Okay, Fanny.  I don't have any chardonnay on hand, but just for you, I will dive into the cesspool and see if I can find that bit of video.  *sigh* Wish me luck.  If I don't return within a few minutes, send a rescue party after me, okay?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: June 14, 2009, 10:53:07 PM »

As I head into the dark evil forest of Cindyspeak, I want to add to the George discussion:

George is a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things.

Off I go to search through the FBI interviews... (there are 11 parts to Cindy's interview alone, but I'll try to zero in.)

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1684 on: June 14, 2009, 10:55:02 PM »

I have sometimes wondered if I will ever come to terms with all of this. I thought many times I would just throw up my hands and say "enough!" The call of Caylee's little face posted in so many pictures draws me back everytime. I am glad that the Ants and Casey were so egotistical that they took so many pictures of their "prize." We have gotten to see Caylee as she grew to the little two year old that she finally was. She will evermore be two, going on three.

Come to terms??? I am not sure that is ever really going to happen for me. Even the satifaction of seeing her murderer be convicted will probably not do it for me. There will always be that feeling of let-down knowing that all of this was so unnecessary and useless. But I am sure that I will hold onto this for the rest of my life. I am not sure we will ever know when it is really over.  JMO
Great post, Fanny.  Big hugs.
ITA Great post. JMO JSM

Definitely, I hope for Justice for sweet little Caylee, and I'm assured that will come to be.  The prosecutor will work on the mechanics of this process.  As far as Cindy and George, I'm convinced that they will get their's at the right time, but I do not have an idea of what form it will be.  I'm absolutely convinced that "What Goes Around, Comes Around."  This is the state of affairs in the behavioral aspects of human enterprise.  We don't even have to worry about speeding the process up, for it WILL happen.  If we are rooted in a spiritual program (not necessarily related to a religion, but could be),  this reasoning  makes sense.

I have a personal library of most of M Scott Peck's books, and access to the published medical literature to which Peck contributed.  His work is thought-provoking for sure while he plowed new ground.  I have great gratitude for this man.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: June 14, 2009, 10:55:13 PM »

As I head into the dark evil forest of Cindyspeak, I want to add to the George discussion:

Off I go to search through the FBI interviews... (there are 11 parts to Cindy's interview alone, but I'll try to zero in.)

Here!!! Tie this rope around yourself so we can pull you back out if you get in trouble! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: June 14, 2009, 10:57:31 PM »

Here!!! Tie this rope around yourself so we can pull you back out if you get in trouble! 
Thanks! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: June 14, 2009, 11:06:20 PM »

HMMM, I am really wishy washy on the Anthonys being evil.  I have seen evil up close and personal and they are not like him.  They are, however, greedy, asinine, cruel, vicious, deceitful, and other things, but I dont know about evil.  Someone change my mind!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: June 14, 2009, 11:08:07 PM »

Cindy is incredibly unpleasant... SO difficult to listen to and watch!  -- voice, words, gestures, interrupting, pushy, deceitful, snarky, ugly expressions, rude, irritating, grating.... Wow.  FBI agent Scott Bolin = a man with superhuman powers of tolerance and patience...  (still looking)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: June 14, 2009, 11:15:14 PM »

Cindy is incredibly unpleasant... SO difficult to listen to and watch!  -- voice, words, gestures, interrupting, pushy, deceitful, snarky, ugly expressions, rude, irritating, grating.... Wow.  FBI agent Scott Bolin = a man with superhuman powers of tolerance and patience...  (still looking)

That's exactly why I would want to slug something! Be brave, my fellow monkey.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: June 14, 2009, 11:18:45 PM »

HMMM, I am really wishy washy on the Anthonys being evil.  I have seen evil up close and personal and they are not like him.  They are, however, greedy, asinine, cruel, vicious, deceitful, and other things, but I dont know about evil.  Someone change my mind!!

Uh, what would it take to push you over to the evil range? I think turning their backs on their precious grandaughter and almost denying her existance is pretty good for starters. You have a gorgeous grandaughter. Can you ever imagine yourself doing that?  I already know the answer to that, so you don't need to answer.   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: June 14, 2009, 11:25:32 PM »

Uh, what would it take to push you over to the evil range? I think turning their backs on their precious grandaughter and almost denying her existance is pretty good for starters. You have a gorgeous grandaughter. Can you ever imagine yourself doing that?  I already know the answer to that, so you don't need to answer.   
I agree what they have done is unforgivable.  And I course I could never do that.  I willl have to think about what you said and get back to you.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: June 14, 2009, 11:26:17 PM »

Sigh:  There was something there that Spindy was trying to steer attention to. 

I meant to say there was something there that Spinndy was trying to steer attention away from.

While I'm at it, aren't Luka and Conway law partners?

Yep, they share an office at 390 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 1630 in Orlando. 
http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/0529/19600081.pdf

Brad is under a bar complaint investigation related to this case, and apparently has a long history of complaints.  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3571913&postcount=8

(Love Gertrude and Albert in your avi, Fanny.)

Ok, Have I gone Kerblewy? I read that to say he had a clear record? Do I need an adult beverage?

B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: June 14, 2009, 11:30:32 PM »

I have a question after reading the Sean Krause interview with Yuri Melich.  He says that he recorded his calls with Cindy and that he would make them available, along with the emails and text messages that he exchanged with her.  Would these be released as discovery, so that we can get out monkey paws on them, eventually?  I would be fascinated to hear what she has to say. 
I would think if he gave them to Yuri, they would be made public sometime. But who knows, I am still waiting on LP's interview.

Personally, I do not believe that call was taped. Here's why. He alleges he called Cindy. Call originates there, Florida ia a 2 way state, his is one way, no problem, it can absolutely be released. If she called him, which I do not belive happened, other way around. Either that, or the calls never happened.
B

I thought in Florida only one person had to know they were being taped.

Blink, I looked it up, and Florida is one of the few two party state in which BOTH parties must be informed of the taping. My apologies.

No need my friend, you looked it up and questioned it, that is how we learn and progress discussion. I would not have it any other way 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: June 14, 2009, 11:36:29 PM »

That's exactly why I would want to slug something! Be brave, my fellow monkey.   
  ... preening, stretching, waving arms, pointing, wiggling, rubbing, playing with hem of shorts, playing with feet, babbling, chewing gum, eating, drinking, laughing, flirting, nodding.....

GOT IT!  Victory.  (I'm comin' in!  Please have an alcoholic beverage ready.)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: June 14, 2009, 11:39:54 PM »

I meant to say there was something there that Spinndy was trying to steer attention away from.

Brad is under a bar complaint investigation related to this case, and apparently has a long history of complaints.  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3571913&postcount=8
Ok, Have I gone Kerblewy? I read that to say he had a clear record? Do I need an adult beverage?
B
  Blink, you and I posted about "an adult beverage" at the same time!  Cheers!
I did not look at the "ten year history" link, but consider the source?  It was posted and interpreted at WS, where I found it through Google today.  Did you see my post earlier about the WFTV story linked?  I went there and could no longer find the paragraphs related to BC having a bar complaint filed... though the article is still there and the paragraphs are quoted in at least 3 forums -- I checked.  Any ideas?  Just bad reporting, or something hush-hush?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: June 14, 2009, 11:43:14 PM »

I agree what they have done is unforgivable.  And I course I could never do that.  I willl have to think about what you said and get back to you.

I have a couple more if you are still having doubts. How about taking a baseball bat to a memorial cross for Caylee and beating it while you curse at anyone and everyone who looked for her?  Or not even having a proper dignified burial for Caylee? Or giving the wrong brush to the LE if you really wanted her found? Or leaving her remains in the swamp for six months when you knew she was probably there? Evil in my book. I crossed that bridge to that conclusion long ago. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: June 14, 2009, 11:53:51 PM »

B
  Blink, you and I posted about "an adult beverage" at the same time!  Cheers!
I did not look at the "ten year history" link, but consider the source?  It was posted and interpreted at WS, where I found it through Google today.  Did you see my post earlier about the WFTV story linked?  I went there and could no longer find the paragraphs related to BC having a bar complaint filed... though the article is still there and the paragraphs are quoted in at least 3 forums -- I checked.  Any ideas?  Just bad reporting, or something hush-hush?

I'm not Blink and I know I am butting in here, but if I had my guess by the way the Florida Bar has been operating, my money would be on something hush-hush. Capp stated earlier about the fact that BC was representing D Casey in the FBI interview about the searching of the Suburban woods, and the Hoover tape. There was clear conflict of interest there. It's the "sensitivity of the investigation" doncha know. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: June 14, 2009, 11:54:15 PM »

I have a couple more if you are still having doubts. How about taking a baseball bat to a memorial cross for Caylee and beating it while you curse at anyone and everyone who looked for her?  Or not even having a proper dignified burial for Caylee? Or giving the wrong brush to the LE if you really wanted her found? Or leaving her remains in the swamp for six months when you knew she was probably there? Evil in my book. I crossed that bridge to that conclusion long ago. 
We all make choices, from the beginning the Anthonys started making the wrong choices.  They chose their daughter over the Grand baby they had already lost.  Then they strated manipulating things to make it seem that Casey was innocent.  Then they realized they could make money off of the situation.  They have done so many things that I personally would never have done.  I certainly am not condoning any of the things they have done, I just dont equate the things they have done to the evil I have personally known.  Maybe I will change my mind.  Friends?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: June 15, 2009, 12:01:21 AM »

We all make choices, from the beginning the Anthonys started making the wrong choices.  They chose their daughter over the Grand baby they had already lost.  Then they strated manipulating things to make it seem that Casey was innocent.  Then they realized they could make money off of the situation.  They have done so many things that I personally would never have done.  I certainly am not condoning any of the things they have done, I just dont equate the things they have done to the evil I have personally known.  Maybe I will change my mind.  Friends?

Sure, of course we are. It wasn't any attack on you. I already know how sweet you are. I am sorry for your experience with someone really evil and bad. And it is not necessary that you change your mind for me. I was just giving some examples of what I think are evil people doing evil things. We be friends!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.