April 28, 2024, 09:03:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317946 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: June 15, 2009, 11:21:48 AM »

I've been sitting here for days trying to figure out what the Anthonys are going to do today/tomorrow to upstage the vigil for tomorrow evening. I can't imagine they will not do something. 

nrcg....is this one of your feelings??  I hope not. I hope the Memorial goes off without a hitch.  If they do do anything I hope they get arrested!!
No not really, it's just that we know they have to be in control, and this vigil, they have no control over. I would hope that if they cause trouble they would be arrested, but I know that won't happen.

I hope it goes off without a hitch myself. Just knowing their history, I am sure that the phone lines are hot today from the Anthonys. They did everything they could think of to stop the vigil, up to and including having Nejame call the parks department and city officials. They are not going to sit idly by while the memorial is going on. Spindy will run her car into a tree or something to divert attention. We cannot even begin to think in their way of thinking, so we will just sit and wait for the hammer to drop. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: June 15, 2009, 11:27:43 AM »

I've been sitting here for days trying to figure out what the Anthonys are going to do today/tomorrow to upstage the vigil for tomorrow evening. I can't imagine they will not do something. 

nrcg....is this one of your feelings??  I hope not. I hope the Memorial goes off without a hitch.  If they do do anything I hope they get arrested!!
No not really, it's just that we know they have to be in control, and this vigil, they have no control over. I would hope that if they cause trouble they would be arrested, but I know that won't happen.

I am glad it is not one of your feelings   BTW I spoke with the news desk at WOLF My Fox Orlando this morning and they are planning to do a live feed of the memorial!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: June 15, 2009, 11:45:12 AM »

I am glad it is not one of your feelings   BTW I spoke with the news desk at WOLF My Fox Orlando this morning and they are planning to do a live feed of the memorial!!

YAY!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: June 15, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »

YAY!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1744 on: June 15, 2009, 11:53:53 AM »

YAY!   
That's great 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: June 15, 2009, 11:54:12 AM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=85212505&blogId=494772173

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Caylee Memorial J Blanchard Park
Current mood:  excited
On Tuesday June 16, 2009 at 6 pm there will be a public memorial to acknowledge the one-year anniversary of the stunning loss of one of God's blessings, Caylee Marie Anthony at J Blanchard Park in Orlando, Florida @ Pavilion #2.

I was approached to speak at the event and then discovered that the "event" was more of a desire then a planned event.  I then asked a Facebook group of 22,000 members honoring Caylee's memory to host the event and help get it organized.

Two of the groups leaders, founder Scotti Simpson and fellow Alabama resident Regina Lyle, took on the challenge of supplying the leadership necessary to get this event planned on such short notice.

Scotti is a student at Jacksonville State University in Alabama who has a heart for Caylee and for abused children.  If you would like to know more about Scotti visit his Facebook page.

There have been many volunteers working on this event and along with the In Memory of Caylee Facebook group we have had support (physical and financial) from bloggers at Humble Opinion and ScaredMonkeys.  Financial support has poured in from all over and any money left over will be applied to a tree to be planted in Caylee's name at J Blanchard Park.

I am working on having a local video streaming company I know it stream the event on the Internet.  However, with such short notice that may not be possible.  I will be video taping the event and I will then place online for everyone to see.  I will post more information about this in the days to come.

If you are in the Central Florida area I invite you to attend this event.  It will begin promptly at 6 pm and end no later then 7 pm.  We need volunteers to help with set up (which starts at 5 pm) and clean up (starting immediately at the close of the event).  The park closes at 8 pm and the Dean Road gate is locked at 7:30.  Children are welcome.  Rest rooms and playgrounds are nearby.

This event is about honoring Caylee and all of the missing, abused or endangered innocents who need our support in Central Florida and America.  It is not about the promotion of any one person or group.

I sincerely hope that you will attend and be respectful of Caylee and the rules & regulations of J Blanchard Park.

Thank you and God bless,
Richard Grund

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: June 15, 2009, 11:55:21 AM »

That's a very good idea to plant a tree in Caylee's honor 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: June 15, 2009, 11:58:34 AM »

Whew...(wiping brow) to it not being one of your feelings which I have come to take heed to. I do hope there is a large turn out for the memorial.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: June 15, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »

I hope it goes off without a hitch myself. Just knowing their history, I am sure that the phone lines are hot today from the Anthonys. They did everything they could think of to stop the vigil, up to and including having Nejame call the parks department and city officials. They are not going to sit idly by while the memorial is going on. Spindy will run her car into a tree or something to divert attention. We cannot even begin to think in their way of thinking, so we will just sit and wait for the hammer to drop. 

I think we can all take pleasure that WE can't think like they do. How awful that would be!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: June 15, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »

YAY!   

me too 

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1750 on: June 15, 2009, 12:03:44 PM »

Good Morning Monkey Sleuths!   

I'm glad there will be a live feed for the Memorial! I don't know about the Anthony's but I hope they just stay home and let this be about Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: June 15, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »

I like the idea as well......I hope there will be a plaque.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1752 on: June 15, 2009, 12:06:35 PM »

Thanks for the article Klaas(Good morning Monkeys)
I wonder why Mr Grund decided on the 16th to hold a memorial and not the 15th(the real last date Caylee was seen alive)?Was it just a time restraint thing?
God bless him for all he has done for Caylee.

I love this comment from the link Klaas posted(beautiful!):

WiseOldOwl:

We Thought Of You Today

As thoughts recollect back to memories past,
We thought of you today...

You were so full of life before this,
A little one at play...
Such an innocent little child, with an abundance of love to give...
We don't understand why you were suddenly taken away...

You had a life ahead of you,
You shone just like a star...
You have become so dear to us
Although now you have traveled far...

Up past the clouds, Up past the moon,
Up past where the stars shine so bright
To a place that holds a pretty special meaning,
And where He shines His everloving gentle light...

When the time come and we too shall cross,
We hope to meet you one day...
You hold a special place in everyone's heart...
'Til that time comes and we cross that bridge,
We will smile a smile and shed many a tear,
Because We thought of you today...
Smile 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1753 on: June 15, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »

It would be really mean to say that Spindy running into something might be worth the diversion.     

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1754 on: June 15, 2009, 12:09:41 PM »

I'm also wondering what the Anthony's will do to disrupt the real Caylee memorial.Maybe they will just show up for the memorial,that is sure to cause some disruption......but Richard G. seems to be a very forgiving man,he may allow them to attend as long as they don't utter a word.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: June 15, 2009, 12:10:41 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys  an angelic monkey I wish I could be here more, but summer jobs make it hard, and our internet connection is off and on a lot right now because we have lots of clouds in the way of the satellite.  I just wanted to mark this sad anniversary and say that

DEAR CAYLEE, we will never forget, we will never stop praying that justice will be done.  Rest in peace sweet angel, we are watching.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: June 15, 2009, 12:19:28 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys  an angelic monkey I wish I could be here more, but summer jobs make it hard, and our internet connection is off and on a lot right now because we have lots of clouds in the way of the satellite.  I just wanted to mark this sad anniversary and say that

DEAR CAYLEE, we will never forget, we will never stop praying that justice will be done.  Rest in peace sweet angel, we are watching.

Nice to see you  an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: June 15, 2009, 12:21:10 PM »

Morning monkeys

It is going to be a tough 2 days, difficult to embrace its a year mark but with unity such as the service at the park & gathering together it will make that reality a little easier to bare with a support system of decent, caring individuals.   I must say the tree to me symbolizes the thousands of these individuals including a major base Rev Grund whom genuinely cared for Caylee in a selfless manner & not of twisted ideation of what it truly means to love another, above all a precious innocent child.

George Anthony said something about wanting to plant a tree, but little does he recognize that his roots are too diseased to flourish.   The Anthonys wore T-shirts with butterflies and a slogan that said "fly home," Caylee's butterfly & balloon release tomorrow will be our message in flight to her that she will never be forgotten nor will she be forsaken by the evil that caused her to get her wings far too soon.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: June 15, 2009, 12:25:32 PM »

Good morning Monkeys   an angelic monkey

http://www.cbs12.com/news/casey-4718716-anthony-caylee.html

Caylee Anthony last seen 1 year ago today

June 15, 2009 - 10:46 AM
Caylee Anthony, the tiny tot who captured our hearts was last seen 1 year ago today. The next day, June 16, 2008, she told her grandpa George Anthony goodbye after breakfast and left their east Orange County home with her mother, Casey Anthony.

Casey said she dropped Caylee off with a baby sitter before going to work at Universal Studios.

It was another month before George, Cindy and the rest of the world learned the truth. Caylee had been missing since June 15th.

cont.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: June 15, 2009, 12:26:20 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL! 
Got an appt. at the bank this morn. but I'll bbl.

Fanny Mae, this is for you; i read your posts about evilness in this world. i wanted you to read this that came from the book "The Sociopath next Door". If you have not read it; please do, it's not long & it's sooo informative! I read it in one day!!

From pg 104. & 105.
 When it comes to trusting other people, we all make mistakes. Some of these mistakes are larger than others.
 Having said this, when people ask me about trust, i reply that there is bad news and good news. The bad news is that there truly are individuals who have no conscience, and these individuals are not to be trusted at all. Perhaps an average of four people in a random group of one hundred are limited in this way. the good news--the very good newss--is that at least ninety-six people out of a hundred are bound by the constraints of conscience, and can therefore be counted on to behave according to a reasonably high baseline of decency and responsibility--to behave, in other words, more or less as well as you and i do. And to my mind, this second fact is a great deal more compelling than the first. it
means, astonishingly, that to a certain standard of prosocial behavior, our interpersonal world should be about ninety-six percent safe.
 And so why does the world seem to be so terribly unsafe? how do we explain the six-o'clock news, or even our own personal bad experiences? What is going on here/ Could it conceivably be that a mere 4 percent of the population is responsible for nearly all of the human disasters that occur in the world, and in our individual lives? This is an arresting question, one that offers to overhaul many of our assumptions about human society. So I will repeat that  the phenomenon of conscience is overwhelmingly powerful, persistent, and prosocial. Unless under the spell of a  psychotic delusion, extreme rage, inescapable deprivation, drugs, or a destructive authority figure, A PERSON WHO IS CONSCIENCE BOUND DOES NOT--IN SOME SENSE CANNOT--kill or rape in cold blood, torture another person, steal someone's life savings, trick someone into a loveless relationship as sport, or willfully abandon his own child. COULD YOU?
 When we see people doing such things, either in the news or in our own lives, who are they? On the rare occasion, they are formally insane, or under the pressure of some radical emotion. Sometimes they are members of a group that is desperately deprived, or they are substance abusers, or the followers of a malevolent leader. Rather most often, THEY ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CONSCIENCE. THEY ARE SOCIOPATHS.

from pg 106.
To admit that some people literally have so conscience is not technically the same as saying that some human beings are evil, BUT IT IS DISTURBINGLY CLOSE. And good people want very much not to believe in the PERSONIFICATION OF EVIL

The other side of this equation are people who do not know how to trust, or worse, people who do not recognize those they should NOT trust vs trustworthy individuals.  I do not know the nature of the dynamics in the second case, but I've seen the phenomenon at play several times.  The bounceback from this is loss of trust in everyone, when in fact there are fine people around who CAN be trusted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.