April 28, 2024, 02:50:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317918 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: June 15, 2009, 12:27:53 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U01B5VLfanY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/U01B5VLfanY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: June 15, 2009, 12:31:40 PM »

I'm also wondering what the Anthony's will do to disrupt the real Caylee memorial.Maybe they will just show up for the memorial,that is sure to cause some disruption......but Richard G. seems to be a very forgiving man,he may allow them to attend as long as they don't utter a word.

The only way that they could keep quiet and not cause a disruption is if their lips were sewn together and they were in restraints. Oh! And their eyebrows shaved off. 

It would be a wonderful thing if they could respectfully come and just pay homage to Caylee's memory. But that is so not the Anthonys...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: June 15, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »

Has anyone heard or read anything the A's have said about the Memorial???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: June 15, 2009, 12:36:30 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys  an angelic monkey I wish I could be here more, but summer jobs make it hard, and our internet connection is off and on a lot right now because we have lots of clouds in the way of the satellite.  I just wanted to mark this sad anniversary and say that

DEAR CAYLEE, we will never forget, we will never stop praying that justice will be done.  Rest in peace sweet angel, we are watching.

Really is good to see you Akmom. We miss your wisdom.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: June 15, 2009, 12:38:04 PM »

Only that they were not going to observe her death, but they MIGHT do something for her birthday.   

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: June 15, 2009, 12:38:32 PM »

I've been sitting here for days trying to figure out what the Anthonys are going to do today/tomorrow to upstage the vigil for tomorrow evening. I can't imagine they will not do something. 

nrcg....is this one of your feelings??  I hope not. I hope the Memorial goes off without a hitch.  If they do do anything I hope they get arrested!!
No not really, it's just that we know they have to be in control, and this vigil, they have no control over. I would hope that if they cause trouble they would be arrested, but I know that won't happen.
I'm also wondering what the Anthony's will do to disrupt the real Caylee memorial.Maybe they will just show up for the memorial,that is sure to cause some disruption......but Richard G. seems to be a very forgiving man,he may allow them to attend as long as they don't utter a word.

I highly doubt that Richard Grund would put any restrictions on the Anthonys if they were to show up tomorrow, 6/16.  Besides this event of releasing balloons and butterflies is taking place in a public park, so Grund has no control of who watches.  If there is a disturbance, the police can operate some control.  I do hope the police are aware that there is a potential of trouble-makers attending.  It is so very ironic that during Caylee's Memorial held at Cindy's Church, she had a list of those that were not allowed in the house of worship.  I certainly do not know how that worked, or if the church administration was aware of Cindy's antics.  On Cindy's (hate) list was Richard Grund.  Her list looked like a petty resentment list, just the thing that  churches (including Cindy's) teach as wrong and mean-spirited.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: June 15, 2009, 12:40:04 PM »

I faintly remember a comment being made about remembering/honoring her birthday.  But can't remember where I read that or who said it.  I hope someone can help us out.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: June 15, 2009, 12:40:25 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U01B5VLfanY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/U01B5VLfanY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks CECE for the beautiful Youtube for Caylee.  an angelic monkey

And to you KARMAROUND for the beautiful poem.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: June 15, 2009, 12:41:14 PM »

I faintly remember a comment being made about remembering/honoring her birthday.  But can't remember where I read that or who said it.  I hope someone can help us out.

Wasn't it in some kind of news release from Michelle Bart?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1769 on: June 15, 2009, 12:41:33 PM »

The only way that they could keep quiet and not cause a disruption is if their lips were sewn together and they were in restraints. Oh! And their eyebrows shaved off. 

It would be a wonderful thing if they could respectfully come and just pay homage to Caylee's memory. But that is so not the Anthonys...
That's true Fanny
I guess that was just some of my hopeful thinking.In the real world,in reality.....that will never be possible with the Anthony's.
May little sweet Caylee rest in peace.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: June 15, 2009, 12:42:56 PM »

Only that they were not going to observe her death, but they MIGHT do something for her birthday.   

Thank you FM.  I knew I remembered someone saying something along those lines.  Just couldn't remember who or what.   

Here are two links for lighting candles for Caylee:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=cayle

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: June 15, 2009, 12:45:54 PM »

I've been sitting here for days trying to figure out what the Anthonys are going to do today/tomorrow to upstage the vigil for tomorrow evening. I can't imagine they will not do something. 

nrcg....is this one of your feelings??  I hope not. I hope the Memorial goes off without a hitch.  If they do do anything I hope they get arrested!!
No not really, it's just that we know they have to be in control, and this vigil, they have no control over. I would hope that if they cause trouble they would be arrested, but I know that won't happen.

I highly doubt that Richard Grund would put any restrictions on the Anthonys if they were to show up tomorrow, 6/16.  Besides this event of releasing balloons and butterflies is taking place in a public park, so Grund has no control of who watches.  If there is a disturbance, the police can operate some control.  I do hope the police are aware that there is a potential of trouble-makers attending.  It is so very ironic that during Caylee's Memorial held at Cindy's Church, she had a list of those that were not allowed in the house of worship.  I certainly do not know how that worked, or if the church administration was aware of Cindy's antics.  On Cindy's (hate) list was Richard Grund.  Her list looked like a petty resentment list, just the thing that  churches (including Cindy's) teach as wrong and mean-spirited.

I wonder how the Anthony's church attendance is going? The pastor that was so vocal in the vigils and during their church attending has been very quiet.....I wonder if he and his church was one of things they were using for PR and when they didn't need them anymore they dropped the church-going bit. I know that sounds mean....I am feeling mean today.   

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1772 on: June 15, 2009, 12:46:37 PM »

I highly doubt that Richard Grund would put any restrictions on the Anthonys if they were to show up tomorrow, 6/16.  Besides this event of releasing balloons and butterflies is taking place in a public park, so Grund has no control of who watches.  If there is a disturbance, the police can operate some control.  I do hope the police are aware that there is a potential of trouble-makers attending.  It is so very ironic that during Caylee's Memorial held at Cindy's Church, she had a list of those that were not allowed in the house of worship.   I certainly do not know how that worked, or if the church administration was aware of Cindy's antics.  On Cindy's (hate) list was Richard Grund.  Her list looked like a petty resentment list, just the thing that  churches (including Cindy's) teach as wrong and mean-spirited.

Hi Strayze
I agree,that was very ironic and judgemental.I'm surprised the church allowed those stipulations in who attended and who didn't.

Karma Is Coming

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: June 15, 2009, 12:48:24 PM »

Morning Monkeys. (Tiptoeing around Thor Fanny)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: June 15, 2009, 12:50:31 PM »

Thank you FM.  I knew I remembered someone saying something along those lines.  Just couldn't remember who or what.   

Thanks.  and thanks for the youtube video.       

an angelic monkey       JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!       an angelic monkey
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1775 on: June 15, 2009, 12:52:10 PM »

Thanks CECE for the beautiful Youtube for Caylee.  an angelic monkey

And to you KARMAROUND for the beautiful poem.  an angelic monkey
That was really nice,thank you Cece
And you're very welcome Fanny

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: June 15, 2009, 12:53:37 PM »

I wonder how the Anthony's church attendance is going? The pastor that was so vocal in the vigils and during their church attending has been very quiet.....I wonder if he and his church was one of things they were using for PR and when they didn't need them anymore they dropped the church-going bit. I know that sounds mean....I am feeling mean today.   

Good question.  I bet they quit going, too.          

I'm feeling a bit mean, and a lot sad today.   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: June 15, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »

Thanks.  and thanks for the youtube video.       

an angelic monkey       JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!       an angelic monkey

You're welcome Sassycat.  And I hope the memorial goes off tomorrow without interference from the ants.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: June 15, 2009, 12:54:16 PM »

Cindy & George went to two churches after their "driveway vigils" no doubt for media coverage were not only a failure but caused much angst in the neighborhood.   It hasn't gone unnoticed by me that the man who was named their "pastor" speaking during their driveway vigils has not been seen or heard from.  Cindy chose a small church on the other side of town that she had never attended prior but it is not the same church that hosted the memorial which is rather large & well attended but the Anthonys had never attended prior.  In fact, the Anthonys hadn't attended any church in Orlando prior to Caylee's murder.  Her new found "faith" is a fraud because it is based on a lie & being sought with a disingenuous heart...enough said?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: June 15, 2009, 12:54:43 PM »

Morning Monkeys. (Tiptoeing around Thor Fanny)

Good Morning A1.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.