April 27, 2024, 03:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317883 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: June 15, 2009, 01:25:24 PM »

OT:
I have to go get some work done, but I'll check back later & catch up to everyone.   an angelic monkey

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1821 on: June 15, 2009, 01:26:08 PM »

Thanks CBB. Caylee sure did look a lot like Cindy.

I've noticed that before too, no rose.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1822 on: June 15, 2009, 01:26:49 PM »

OT:
I have to go get some work done, but I'll check back later & catch up to everyone.   an angelic monkey

Hurry back, cece!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: June 15, 2009, 01:32:22 PM »

Strayze,I think some people did complain to the church.I really hate to think the church weighed their options(media attention or true Caylee memorial)but it looks to me that that is what happened,the church chose to go on with the "save casey anthony defense"memorial.

Since the Anthonys had never been in that church before, I am sure they have never stepped foot in there again. Nor did they probably ever send at least a thank you note, or a donation for the use of their church. They are so entitled for so many things, and classless to boot. 

CALIGAL, That is such a beautiful thought, and a philosophy of life that everyone could use to make their own lives so much more fulfilling.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: June 15, 2009, 01:37:22 PM »

While everyone contemplates what the Anthonys may or may not do tomorrow today, I must say that the biggest message we could send them would be to ignore them during the memorial.   I absolutely expect that they will at least make a very biting attack on Rev Grund & remind us all that we cannot possibly care or love Caylee like they did which seems to be a sick obsession of possession with Cindy (even exhibited on her CMFA website recently).    Even if they show up, let them make @$$e$ out of themselves yet again but tomorrow should be all about remembering Caylee & shunning their "antics."   Let them rant to the wind, turn your backs to them during the memorial - unfortunately we have plenty of time before and after to discuss these vile people.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: June 15, 2009, 01:43:29 PM »

Morning Monkeys. (Tiptoeing around Thor Fanny)

ALWAYS1,

Thor Fanny would never be mean to you.   an angelic monkey

You know, "Thor Fanny", I'm going to have to replace that butterfly with a sword if you keep terrorizing Monkeys!

I so want the Memorial to happen without any distraction. I just want the Ants to stay home and hide behind all their lies and manipulations and let this be in honor of Caylee!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Lightning with horns on her hat!! No sword. 

I pray that the Anthonys will behave too. I want it to be about Caylee also.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: June 15, 2009, 01:44:45 PM »

Morning Monkeys. (Tiptoeing around Thor Fanny)

ALWAYS1,

Thor Fanny would never be mean to you.   an angelic monkey

I know that!! an angelic monkey

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1827 on: June 15, 2009, 01:47:22 PM »

While everyone contemplates what the Anthonys may or may not do tomorrow today, I must say that the biggest message we could send them would be to ignore them during the memorial.   I absolutely expect that they will at least make a very biting attack on Rev Grund & remind us all that we cannot possibly care or love Caylee like they did which seems to be a sick obsession of possession with Cindy (even exhibited on her CMFA website recently).    Even if they show up, let them make @$$e$ out of themselves yet again but tomorrow should be all about remembering Caylee & shunning their "antics."   Let them rant to the wind, turn your backs to them during the memorial - unfortunately we have plenty of time before and after to discuss these vile people.

I suspect that I will be the only monkey on this branch, but I fully expect the Anthonys to stay quiet on this one.  I am betting that they have learned their lesson that getting involved in this memorial can only lead to bad things.  Color me ignorant if you must...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: June 15, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »

I suspect that I will be the only monkey on this branch, but I fully expect the Anthonys to stay quiet on this one.  I am betting that they have learned their lesson that getting involved in this memorial can only lead to bad things.  Color me ignorant if you must...

I wish with all my heart that you are right and they will just stay quiet and butt out this time. I will be the first to congratulate you on being right. I just have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. And I would never think you are ignorant.   an angelic monkey

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: June 15, 2009, 01:57:59 PM »

MOVE OVER!!! MAKE ROOM!!!
I agree, not that I think they have learned their lesson but what can they say without digging themselves in deeper and looking even more callous, self serving and ignorant than they already do. They will stay away I think and grumble behind closed doors. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1830 on: June 15, 2009, 02:03:39 PM »

I would sure hope their lawyer would tell them how awful that would look for them to make a commotion tomorrow, but he doesn't seem to have any control over them either.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: June 15, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »

Opps! Where are my manners,

To everyone except the Anthony clan...to them

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1832 on: June 15, 2009, 02:10:06 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-what-the-reporters-have-to-say-about-the-story.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: June 15, 2009, 02:10:11 PM »

O/T Another possible murder suicide of what appears to be a family including kids in the Orlando area. It is at Heathrow, sort of northwest of Orlando in a gated community.   

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: June 15, 2009, 02:13:07 PM »

Steel, I tend to think that even these village idiots would stay away from the actual community memorial for Caylee but I anticipate that they may release a statement of some sort via "Conman" since they are already advertising what seems to be a competitive response (CMFA) that they may do something for what should be Caylee's 4th birthday...sigh.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: June 15, 2009, 02:14:33 PM »

Thanks!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: June 15, 2009, 02:18:05 PM »

Steel, I tend to think that even these village idiots would stay away from the actual community memorial for Caylee but I anticipate that they may release a statement of some sort via "Conman" since they are already advertising what seems to be a competitive response (CMFA) that they may do something for what should be Caylee's 4th birthday...sigh.

If Bozo hadn't already completely filled the judge's docket for a month with all his useless, probing motions, I would think he would try that tomorrow too. I suspect he is running out of funds for paper and fees for filing.   

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: June 15, 2009, 02:33:35 PM »

Whenever they feel the "need" to respond in any way, this always comes to mind...sorry couldn't resist.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: June 15, 2009, 02:42:45 PM »

If Bozo hadn't already completely filled the judge's docket for a month with all his useless, probing motions, I would think he would try that tomorrow too. I suspect he is running out of funds for paper and fees for filing.   

HUH?

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: June 15, 2009, 02:51:29 PM »

O/T Another possible murder suicide of what appears to be a family including kids in the Orlando area. It is at Heathrow, sort of northwest of Orlando in a gated community.   

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/

Yep, northwest of Orlando.  Over the weekend there was a murder suicide west of Orlando.. it seems like with the economy going down hill, people losing their jobs and homes that it's more frequent  Sad 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.