April 27, 2024, 11:01:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317908 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1840 on: June 15, 2009, 03:21:15 PM »

O/T Another possible murder suicide of what appears to be a family including kids in the Orlando area. It is at Heathrow, sort of northwest of Orlando in a gated community.   

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/

Yep, northwest of Orlando.  Over the weekend there was a murder suicide west of Orlando.. it seems like with the economy going down hill, people losing their jobs and homes that it's more frequent  Sad 
Sad, history does show, when the economy is bleak, suicides/murder/crimes in general increase.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: June 15, 2009, 03:21:46 PM »

While everyone contemplates what the Anthonys may or may not do tomorrow today, I must say that the biggest message we could send them would be to ignore them during the memorial.   I absolutely expect that they will at least make a very biting attack on Rev Grund & remind us all that we cannot possibly care or love Caylee like they did which seems to be a sick obsession of possession with Cindy (even exhibited on her CMFA website recently).    Even if they show up, let them make @$$e$ out of themselves yet again but tomorrow should be all about remembering Caylee & shunning their "antics."   Let them rant to the wind, turn your backs to them during the memorial - unfortunately we have plenty of time before and after to discuss these vile people.

I suspect that I will be the only monkey on this branch, but I fully expect the Anthonys to stay quiet on this one.  I am betting that they have learned their lesson that getting involved in this memorial can only lead to bad things.  Color me ignorant if you must...

Steel, I tend to think that even these village idiots would stay away from the actual community memorial for Caylee but I anticipate that they may release a statement of some sort via "Conman" since they are already advertising what seems to be a competitive response (CMFA) that they may do something for what should be Caylee's 4th birthday...sigh.

Whenever they feel the "need" to respond in any way, this always comes to mind...sorry couldn't resist.

And this comes to mind.   

I so hope I don't get in trouble for posting that!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1842 on: June 15, 2009, 03:23:37 PM »

Monkey Devil!  nope...it is funny, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: June 15, 2009, 03:29:11 PM »

Monkey Devil!  nope...it is funny, lol.

Oh, I'm so glad I didn't get in trouble for an inappropriate post.  Today has been really somber & I needed a laugh.

I can never forget we are here for Caylee & I hope no one is offended.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: June 15, 2009, 03:31:39 PM »

If Bozo hadn't already completely filled the judge's docket for a month with all his useless, probing motions, I would think he would try that tomorrow too. I suspect he is running out of funds for paper and fees for filing.   

HUH?
[/quote]

It was a joke Capp, in my backward sort of way. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: June 15, 2009, 03:33:49 PM »

While everyone contemplates what the Anthonys may or may not do tomorrow today, I must say that the biggest message we could send them would be to ignore them during the memorial.   I absolutely expect that they will at least make a very biting attack on Rev Grund & remind us all that we cannot possibly care or love Caylee like they did which seems to be a sick obsession of possession with Cindy (even exhibited on her CMFA website recently).    Even if they show up, let them make @$$e$ out of themselves yet again but tomorrow should be all about remembering Caylee & shunning their "antics."   Let them rant to the wind, turn your backs to them during the memorial - unfortunately we have plenty of time before and after to discuss these vile people.

I suspect that I will be the only monkey on this branch, but I fully expect the Anthonys to stay quiet on this one.  I am betting that they have learned their lesson that getting involved in this memorial can only lead to bad things.  Color me ignorant if you must...

Steel, I tend to think that even these village idiots would stay away from the actual community memorial for Caylee but I anticipate that they may release a statement of some sort via "Conman" since they are already advertising what seems to be a competitive response (CMFA) that they may do something for what should be Caylee's 4th birthday...sigh.

Whenever they feel the "need" to respond in any way, this always comes to mind...sorry couldn't resist.

And this comes to mind.   

I so hope I don't get in trouble for posting that!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: June 15, 2009, 03:35:28 PM »

Another tribute to Caylee:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADnB3ps6ckQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ADnB3ps6ckQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: June 15, 2009, 03:36:52 PM »

Just caught up as I have spent the weekend enjoying our sweltering weather (80) and the very long days. 

I read the message from Rev.  Grund.  Do we know if they have received enough money to rent the pavilion as well as the balloons?

I also think that the Ants will remain quiet tomorrow.  Michelle had already posted a message that the memorial was in no way connected with the Ants and I am sure they are dumbstruck and seathing that people are still interested in honouring Caylee regardless of their lack of involvement.  Cindy is definitely a controll freak and though I do not believe she is stupid enough to do something to disrupt the memorial , I have no doubt that she will be looking for every tidbit she can find about it and pick everything apart in her own miserable existence on Hopespring behind closed doors.  She may even send someone who she feels close to (such as Brenda Black) to check things out and report back, but she will not be there tomorrow.  I think however that it will be eating her in a big way the more it is broadcast and reported about.  She will blow, she will blow big, but it will not be tomorrow.  Something very small will set her off and she will yet again look like a ranting lunatic, but she will blow her mushroom do over this at some point in the future.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: June 15, 2009, 03:41:53 PM »

Just caught up as I have spent the weekend enjoying our sweltering weather (80) and the very long days. 

I read the message from Rev.  Grund.  Do we know if they have received enough money to rent the pavilion as well as the balloons?

I also think that the Ants will remain quiet tomorrow.  Michelle had already posted a message that the memorial was in no way connected with the Ants and I am sure they are dumbstruck and seathing that people are still interested in honouring Caylee regardless of their lack of involvement.  Cindy is definitely a controll freak and though I do not believe she is stupid enough to do something to disrupt the memorial , I have no doubt that she will be looking for every tidbit she can find about it and pick everything apart in her own miserable existence on Hopespring behind closed doors.  She may even send someone who she feels close to (such as Brenda Black) to check things out and report back, but she will not be there tomorrow.  I think however that it will be eating her in a big way the more it is broadcast and reported about.  She will blow, she will blow big, but it will not be tomorrow.  Something very small will set her off and she will yet again look like a ranting lunatic, but she will blow her mushroom do over this at some point in the future.

Hi Northern Rose.  I'm glad your weather is better.

I agree with your post.  I don't expect to see the ants or Brad there tomorrow, but wouldn't be surprised if she sends someone under cover to report back.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: June 15, 2009, 03:42:11 PM »

Added on Monday June 15th:
I sincerely hope any of my friends who are in the Central Florida region can attend tomorrows memorial.

Tonight at 8 pm EST there will be a call in show hosted by Scotti Simpson the college student whose Facebook group, In Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony helped organize the event in J Blanchard Park.  Without their help this event would not be happening.

If you would like to share your feelings about Caylee or just share with others who have had their lives touched by this blessed little girl please join them at http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/53863

Thanks again for your prayers and support!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=85212505&blogId=494772173
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: June 15, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose for your updates. I have missed you this weekend but glad you are sweltering.

I hope all of the monkeys that think the Anthonys will not disrupt the Memorial are right. I really, really do.  an angelic monkey 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: June 15, 2009, 04:03:39 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose for your updates. I have missed you this weekend but glad you are sweltering.

I hope all of the monkeys that think the Anthonys will not disrupt the Memorial are right. I really, really do.  an angelic monkey 

Thanks Fanny.  I missed you as well as all the monkeys.  I needed some down time as well and it is rarely gets that hot here so it was wonderful just to hang out outside (with many visits inside the house as the air conditioner was running all weekend and we were melting) and watch all the kids and their friends enjoy the pool.  I took out a lot of frustration with a pool noodle and feel so much better for it!  JSM hope you have stayed out of storms harm and that Josef is ok.  Capp glad to see you are getting ready for your daughter to visit.  I feel so blessed when my older boys come home and hug me and we just talk for hours.  A1 please let Dolce know that I feel so fortunate that she is sharing her babies with us and it feels so wonderful to be the Auntie of two new monkeys. 

Not sure when Cindy posted this on her CMA site but it seems she just really does not want anyone to attend something that SHE is not involved in.  Wouldn't it just frost her veins to find that the memorial tomorrow not only has a larger attendance than her CMA fiasco, but also her birthday plans:

At this time the Anthony's will not be holding a vigil for Caylee Marie in June. We may be planning one for her birthday in August. The family asks that if you wish to honor her memory to please consider doing so by praying for the thousands of missing children and their families. Please watch the website for further details on upcoming events.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: June 15, 2009, 04:04:16 PM »

Sorry - forgot the link DOAH!

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/specialevents.html
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: June 15, 2009, 04:06:40 PM »

Link to "Legacy Guest Book for Caylee":

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=8937948524009

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: June 15, 2009, 04:09:07 PM »

Not sure if this is new as well, but I have not seen it till now.  It is under the guest book link:

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation name was established in October of 2008, with the hope that Caylee would be home soon and continue to be an inspiration to reuniting other missing children with their loved ones. Our family's commitment to finding our precious Caylee  Marie was far stronger than the unprecedented events that unraveled around us. No matter what was placed in our path, we continued to have hope and never wavered in our faith. We have faced many who want nothing more than to tear our family apart; however, so many more thousands of caring  people have stood beside us, offering hope, encouragement, and unconditional love.  For those who have supported us, we are forever grateful.  For the others, we will continue to pray for them and hope that they are never faced with such a tragedy and be so unjustly judged. By the grace of God we have, and will continue to survive our worst nightmare. Only a few short months have passed since Caylee's memorial service, and we continue to struggle with  the overwhelming  pain of not having her with us on this earth. Our hearts are aching even though our minds know that we will soon see her again. Making Caylee's Foundation a reality is our gift to her. She has brought together a nation, in one of its worst times, and taught us that hope is worth holding onto. A new awareness for the missing has emerged because of Caylee, and in her memory we will continue to look for all children and support their families during their most difficult time no matter what. All children deserve to be found. No child should be forgotten, and no family should ever suffer the pain alone. Caylee Marie, we love you and we will honor your memory by never losing hope.

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: June 15, 2009, 04:10:26 PM »

Thank you Cece.  There are so many touching posts.
orbison11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: June 15, 2009, 04:13:25 PM »

"""""""""""HEY HAL..

HAS THE ORLANDO SENTINEL FILED A MOTION YET TO RELEASE 1) THE AUTOPSY RESULTS AND 2) JAIL VIDEO?

IF SO, WHEN WILL THE HEARING TAKE PLACE..

THANKS IVOIRE

HAL'S NOTE: A colleague says we have filed the motion, but no hearing has been set.""""""""""

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-what-the-reporters-have-to-say-about-the-story.html
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: June 15, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »

Thank you Cece.  There are so many touching posts.

You're welcome Norther Rose and TY for your links as well.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: June 15, 2009, 04:44:53 PM »

According to WESH Lazarro lawyered up.  Baez wanted TL's phone records from further back and he thought it was an invasion of privacy so he got a lawyer. Also Lyons is now officially on the case 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: June 15, 2009, 04:50:09 PM »

I hope this works.

<a href="http://smilebox.com/snap/4f5467314d7a51794d413d3d0d0a.jpg" target="_blank">http://smilebox.com/snap/4f5467314d7a51794d413d3d0d0a.jpg</a>

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.