April 27, 2024, 09:57:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317853 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1860 on: June 15, 2009, 04:51:57 PM »

According to WESH Lazarro lawyered up.  Baez wanted TL's phone records from further back and he thought it was an invasion of privacy so he got a lawyer. Also Lyons is now officially on the case 
Thanks, that was a good idea for him to get a lawyer.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1861 on: June 15, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »

Enough said.

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: June 15, 2009, 04:55:43 PM »

Enough said.

I love this picture.  Thanks.    an angelic monkey
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1863 on: June 15, 2009, 04:55:59 PM »

On the continued subject of evil, I found the following snip from Wikipedia interesting.  I will not comment further other than he specifically points out that evil and sociopath are not the same.

Prominent American psychiatrist M. Scott Peck describes evil as "militant ignorance".  The original Judeo-Christian concept of "sin" is as a process that leads us to "miss the mark" and fall short of perfection.  Peck argues that while most people are conscious of this at least on some level, those that are evil actively and militantly refuse this consciousness.  Peck characterizes evil as a malignant type of self-righteousness which results in a projection of evil onto selected specific innocent victims (often children or other people in relatively powerless positions).  Peck considers those he calls evil to be attempting to escape and hide from their own conscience (through self deception) and views this as being quite distinct from the apparent absence of conscience evident in sociopathy.

According to M. Scott Peck an evil person:

*  Is consistently self deceiving, with the intent of avoiding guilt and maintaining a self image of perfection
*  Deceives others as a consequence of their own self deception
*  Projects his or her evils and sins onto very specific targets (scapegoats) while being apparently normal with everyone else ("their insensitivity toward him was selective" (Peck, 1983/1988,p105))
*  Commonly hates with the pretense of love, for the purposes of self deception as much as deception of others
*  Abuses political (emotional) power ("the imposition of one's will upon others by overt or covert coercion" (Peck,1978/1992,p298))
*  Maintains a high level of respectability and lies incessantly in order to do so
*  Is consistent in his or her sins. Evil persons are characterized not so much by the magnitude of their sins, but by their consistency (of destructiveness)
*  Is unable to think from the viewpoint of their victim (scapegoat)
*  Has a covert intolerance to criticism and other forms of narcissistic injury
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: June 15, 2009, 04:56:47 PM »

Tupelo- I couldn't get it to work.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: June 15, 2009, 04:58:36 PM »

I know, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I worked on this this afternoon and now I can't get it to work.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1866 on: June 15, 2009, 05:00:22 PM »

Enough said.

I love this picture.  Thanks.    an angelic monkey

Jesus calls the children dear,
“Come to Me and never fear,
For I love the little children of the world;
I will take you by the hand,
Lead you to the better land,
For I love the little children of the world.”
Refrain:
Jesus loves the little children,
All the children of the world;
Red and yellow, black and white,
All are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesus is the Shepherd true,
And He’ll always stand by you,
For He loves the little children of the world;
He’s a Savior great and strong,
And He’ll shield you from the wrong,
For He loves the little children of the world.
I am coming, Lord, to Thee,
And Your soldier I will be,
For You love the little children of the world;
And Your cross I’ll always bear,
And for You I’ll do and dare,
For You love the little children of the world.

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: June 15, 2009, 05:00:56 PM »

I know, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I worked on this this afternoon and now I can't get it to work.

Awww.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: June 15, 2009, 05:03:23 PM »

According to WESH Lazarro lawyered up.  Baez wanted TL's phone records from further back and he thought it was an invasion of privacy so he got a lawyer. Also Lyons is now officially on the case 

Thanks for the local news updates.   I'm surprised TL didn't already have a lawyer.   

Another victim of KC's ....    having to waste time and spend money on lawyers because she won't just admit that she killed her daughter.     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: June 15, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »

CC - very nice.  Thanks for sharing.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1870 on: June 15, 2009, 05:05:35 PM »

Does anyone care to enlighten me regarding MrsRocko19. I got a disturbing email from Rev. Grund saying a monkey was posting something about him begging for funds "all over the internet"!!! I have his reply but I wanted to post it in the correct place! I'm really shocked and appalled! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1871 on: June 15, 2009, 05:05:50 PM »

CC - very nice.  Thanks for sharing.   

You are entirely welcome, Sassy.

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: June 15, 2009, 05:06:43 PM »

Thanks for the local news updates.   I'm surprised TL didn't already have a lawyer.   

Another victim of KC's ....    having to waste time and spend money on lawyers because she won't just admit that she killed her daughter.     

I am also surprised he had not lawyered up until now.  When KC finds out he has a new relationship she is going to be pushing him towards that bus as well.  The actions of one person have cost everyone around her so much and not just monetarily.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: June 15, 2009, 05:08:40 PM »

Just caught up as I have spent the weekend enjoying our sweltering weather (80) and the very long days. 

I read the message from Rev.  Grund.  Do we know if they have received enough money to rent the pavilion as well as the balloons?

I also think that the Ants will remain quiet tomorrow.  Michelle had already posted a message that the memorial was in no way connected with the Ants and I am sure they are dumbstruck and seathing that people are still interested in honouring Caylee regardless of their lack of involvement.  Cindy is definitely a controll freak and though I do not believe she is stupid enough to do something to disrupt the memorial , I have no doubt that she will be looking for every tidbit she can find about it and pick everything apart in her own miserable existence on Hopespring behind closed doors.  She may even send someone who she feels close to (such as Brenda Black) to check things out and report back, but she will not be there tomorrow.  I think however that it will be eating her in a big way the more it is broadcast and reported about.  She will blow, she will blow big, but it will not be tomorrow.  Something very small will set her off and she will yet again look like a ranting lunatic, but she will blow her mushroom do over this at some point in the future.

Thanks Northern Rose for your updates. I have missed you this weekend but glad you are sweltering.

I hope all of the monkeys that think the Anthonys will not disrupt the Memorial are right. I really, really do.  an angelic monkey 

Thanks Fanny.  I missed you as well as all the monkeys.  I needed some down time as well and it is rarely gets that hot here so it was wonderful just to hang out outside (with many visits inside the house as the air conditioner was running all weekend and we were melting) and watch all the kids and their friends enjoy the pool.  I took out a lot of frustration with a pool noodle and feel so much better for it!  JSM hope you have stayed out of storms harm and that Josef is ok.  Capp glad to see you are getting ready for your daughter to visit.  I feel so blessed when my older boys come home and hug me and we just talk for hours.  A1 please let Dolce know that I feel so fortunate that she is sharing her babies with us and it feels so wonderful to be the Auntie of two new monkeys. 

Not sure when Cindy posted this on her CMA site but it seems she just really does not want anyone to attend something that SHE is not involved in.  Wouldn't it just frost her veins to find that the memorial tomorrow not only has a larger attendance than her CMA fiasco, but also her birthday plans:

At this time the Anthony's will not be holding a vigil for Caylee Marie in June. We may be planning one for her birthday in August. The family asks that if you wish to honor her memory to please consider doing so by praying for the thousands of missing children and their families. Please watch the website for further details on upcoming events.

Hey Hey NorthernRose, missed you too.   So glad you had a nice weekend & out of your deep freeze (lol)!   You made me chuckle about the pool noodles because I just got a few last week for the pool & we had a duel in the store with them, mind you the customers & counter clerk were rooting for me  It was a riot!   15 days and counting, babygirl survived her 21st, proud to say she enjoyed her first few drinks at a restaurant but did mom proud by not getting trashed & her long-term boyfriend didnt drink at all so he could drive.  She called me on their way home & ironically I had the new Jamie Foxx song "Blame it on (the alcohol)" on, they were hysterical in the car laughing.   As I segway into making sure this is somewhat on topic, I just have to pause when we share our lives with each other about our families, friends, furbabies because these pages are fulfilled with quality time & unconditional love that the Anthonys surely have a twisted ideation of what that ever was about.

Fanny, o okay, I was confused because I was talking about a press statement & it seemed you were discussing a motion LOL.  Try not to worry too much what the Anthonys attempt to do tomorrow, no matter if its just a statement or they show up causing a scene the bad reflection will be on them but the event wont be tarnished by it despite their efforts.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: June 15, 2009, 05:08:48 PM »

Does anyone care to enlighten me regarding MrsRocko19. I got a disturbing email from Rev. Grund saying a monkey was posting something about him begging for funds "all over the internet"!!! I have his reply but I wanted to post it in the correct place! I'm really shocked and appalled! 

Her posts were removed by Klaas yesterday -      Here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5405.0
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: June 15, 2009, 05:09:40 PM »

Comin up at 6 Kealing says they will talk about why Baez is spending so much time interviewing the jail people about  the video that may not even be used by the prosecution.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: June 15, 2009, 05:11:46 PM »

Don't blame him one bit, I was surprised  Tony & Ricardo's wasnt done along with Amy & others original objection.  They all should ask for protection & a narrowing of personal information not pertinent to the case.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1877 on: June 15, 2009, 05:14:58 PM »

I would sure hope their lawyer would tell them how awful that would look for them to make a commotion tomorrow, but he doesn't seem to have any control over them either.
I'm thinking nokidfinders will have their truck parked in the parking lot and at least George will be there to help milstupid try and collect some donations.
Sad

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: June 15, 2009, 05:19:37 PM »

Quick response & appropriate action. not much has to be said beyond it.  True colors come shining thru eventually.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: June 15, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »

Thanks Sassy.I missed that,since I'm on an off again.
What is wrong with these people?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.