April 27, 2024, 01:23:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317870 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: June 15, 2009, 06:01:38 PM »

Bearly is here. Calm down. You are making me get upset.
Sorry, Fanny. I don't want you upset.  I've seen what can happen! 
I think my panic was exacerbated by an excess of Cindy Anthony at her worst.  Digging through that footage of her in the FBI interview, I feel like I need a least a long shower and something alcoholic to drink, if not a spa day or something!

For your sake I'll calm down, sorry!  I am hoping that Bearly or another Mod can repair this.  I will try hard to be more careful, and will be ever so grateful... will be posting what I found soon.

Oh Desdi...

I logged on just for you.  You are SOOOOOO Special. 

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: June 15, 2009, 06:01:54 PM »

Thank you Sassy.  I missed that when I was getting caught up from the weekend.  Wish I had not seen it to be honest.     I only wish I could have donated more

I wish I could have, also.   

I too wish I could have given more... having to move so many times has drained our account   

BTW, what is wrong with people?  Geez, this is something good and it really angers me that someone has to be hateful about it. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: June 15, 2009, 06:02:30 PM »

TUPELOHONEY,The pictures and the music were lovely and touching. Thank you.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: June 15, 2009, 06:05:51 PM »

Enough said.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I love this picture.  Thanks.    an angelic monkey

Jesus calls the children dear,
“Come to Me and never fear,
For I love the little children of the world;
I will take you by the hand,
Lead you to the better land,
For I love the little children of the world.”
Refrain:
Jesus loves the little children,
All the children of the world;
Red and yellow, black and white,
All are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesus is the Shepherd true,
And He’ll always stand by you,
For He loves the little children of the world;
He’s a Savior great and strong,
And He’ll shield you from the wrong,
For He loves the little children of the world.
I am coming, Lord, to Thee,
And Your soldier I will be,
For You love the little children of the world;
And Your cross I’ll always bear,
And for You I’ll do and dare,
For You love the little children of the world.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1904 on: June 15, 2009, 06:12:24 PM »

I would sure hope their lawyer would tell them how awful that would look for them to make a commotion tomorrow, but he doesn't seem to have any control over them either.
I'm thinking nokidfinders will have their truck parked in the parking lot and at least George will be there to help milstupid try and collect some donations.
Sad

Karma,all I had to see was"nokidfinders" and I knew it was you. 
I hope those idiots stay home.
LOL....the nokidfinders will just say"but we are here to help all missing kids".
Hope you get up to speed soon Trimm,I miss your morning news articles.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: June 15, 2009, 06:14:38 PM »

Not sure if this is new as well, but I have not seen it till now.  It is under the guest book link:

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation name was established in October of 2008, with the hope that Caylee would be home soon and continue to be an inspiration to reuniting other missing children with their loved ones. Our family's commitment to finding our precious Caylee  Marie was far stronger than the unprecedented events that unraveled around us. No matter what was placed in our path, we continued to have hope and never wavered in our faith. We have faced many who want nothing more than to tear our family apart; however, so many more thousands of caring  people have stood beside us, offering hope, encouragement, and unconditional love.  For those who have supported us, we are forever grateful.  For the others, we will continue to pray for them and hope that they are never faced with such a tragedy and be so unjustly judged. By the grace of God we have, and will continue to survive our worst nightmare. Only a few short months have passed since Caylee's memorial service, and we continue to struggle with  the overwhelming  pain of not having her with us on this earth. Our hearts are aching even though our minds know that we will soon see her again. Making Caylee's Foundation a reality is our gift to her. She has brought together a nation, in one of its worst times, and taught us that hope is worth holding onto. A new awareness for the missing has emerged because of Caylee, and in her memory we will continue to look for all children and support their families during their most difficult time no matter what. All children deserve to be found. No child should be forgotten, and no family should ever suffer the pain alone. Caylee Marie, we love you and we will honor your memory by never losing hope.

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/index.html
trying to catch up, and boy did this catch my eye.  so, the a's KNOW in their minds they're gonna see her again soon....i have a very smart-alickey response to that statement that would probably get me the ban button....but, on the other hand...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: June 15, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »

I wonder how the Anthony's church attendance is going? The pastor that was so vocal in the vigils and during their church attending has been very quiet.....I wonder if he and his church was one of things they were using for PR and when they didn't need them anymore they dropped the church-going bit. I know that sounds mean....I am feeling mean today.   

Good question.  I bet they quit going, too.          

I'm feeling a bit mean, and a lot sad today.   

I believe many of us are just feeling staunchly protective today regarding the memorial tomorrow.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1907 on: June 15, 2009, 06:21:02 PM »

Tupelo - thanks!       I love those pictures of Caylee.   Very nice.     an angelic monkey
That was very well done, thanks  an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: June 15, 2009, 06:22:55 PM »

Tupelo - thanks!       I love those pictures of Caylee.   Very nice.     an angelic monkey
Thanks Sassy! I had to eat dinner, that's why I'm so late in responding to you.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: June 15, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »

<snipped>
In a response to recent statements from Baez, prosecutors said he's trying to deflect attention from the evidence in the case and focus on bogus claims of government "misconduct." They asked the judge to make a decision on whether or not to seal the video without having another hearing.

I am reading this as "they" are the SE.  I think they have had enough of the Bobo tactics.
That's exactly what the defense is doing, that is what a defense does when they don't have a defense. I hope the judge puts a stop to this bs.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: June 15, 2009, 06:24:55 PM »

Hey, monkeys.  What the heck is going on?  I leave you all for a day or so, and some troll tries to hijack the memorial at J Blanchard Park with nasty innuendo about the good Rev. Grund?  Man, the nerve of some people.  What is cool is the way you all responded and fixed their wagon.  I'm lovin' me some Monkeys today.  You make me proud!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: June 15, 2009, 06:25:10 PM »

TUPELOHONEY,The pictures and the music were lovely and touching. Thank you.   an angelic monkey
Well thank you Fanny! This was my first attempt at such a thing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: June 15, 2009, 06:28:13 PM »

That was very well done, thanks  an angelic monkey
Thanks a lot NRCG, I appreciate that.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: June 15, 2009, 06:28:19 PM »

Hey, monkeys.  What the heck is going on?  I leave you all for a day or so, and some troll tries to hijack the memorial at J Blanchard Park with nasty innuendo about the good Rev. Grund?  Man, the nerve of some people.  What is cool is the way you all responded and fixed their wagon.  I'm lovin' me some Monkeys today.  You make me proud!
Strange part about it is, that person has a lot of posts. It wasn't like someone just became a member, and started complaining.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1914 on: June 15, 2009, 06:29:01 PM »

Not sure if this is new as well, but I have not seen it till now.  It is under the guest book link:

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation name was established in October of 2008, with the hope that Caylee would be home soon and continue to be an inspiration to reuniting other missing children with their loved ones. Our family's commitment to finding our precious Caylee  Marie was far stronger than the unprecedented events that unraveled around us. No matter what was placed in our path, we continued to have hope and never wavered in our faith. We have faced many who want nothing more than to tear our family apart; however, so many more thousands of caring  people have stood beside us, offering hope, encouragement, and unconditional love.  For those who have supported us, we are forever grateful.  For the others, we will continue to pray for them and hope that they are never faced with such a tragedy and be so unjustly judged. By the grace of God we have, and will continue to survive our worst nightmare. Only a few short months have passed since Caylee's memorial service, and we continue to struggle with  the overwhelming  pain of not having her with us on this earth. Our hearts are aching even though our minds know that we will soon see her again. Making Caylee's Foundation a reality is our gift to her. She has brought together a nation, in one of its worst times, and taught us that hope is worth holding onto. A new awareness for the missing has emerged because of Caylee, and in her memory we will continue to look for all children and support their families during their most difficult time no matter what. All children deserve to be found. No child should be forgotten, and no family should ever suffer the pain alone. Caylee Marie, we love you and we will honor your memory by never losing hope.

trying to catch up, and boy did this catch my eye.  so, the a's KNOW in their minds they're gonna see her again soon....i have a very smart-alickey response to that statement that would probably get me the ban button....but, on the other hand...

Well it's not for me to judge that, but if I were a betting monkey, my money would be on them hitting so hard they'll  bounce!   
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: June 15, 2009, 06:30:59 PM »

see what happens when you leave..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: June 15, 2009, 06:31:43 PM »

Well it's not for me to judge that, but if I were a betting monkey, my money would be on them hitting so hard they'll  bounce!   
I frankly can do without the false praying the Anthonys would be doing for me. Save your prayers for yourself, you need them.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: June 15, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »

While everyone contemplates what the Anthonys may or may not do tomorrow today, I must say that the biggest message we could send them would be to ignore them during the memorial.   I absolutely expect that they will at least make a very biting attack on Rev Grund & remind us all that we cannot possibly care or love Caylee like they did which seems to be a sick obsession of possession with Cindy (even exhibited on her CMFA website recently).    Even if they show up, let them make @$$e$ out of themselves yet again but tomorrow should be all about remembering Caylee & shunning their "antics."   Let them rant to the wind, turn your backs to them during the memorial - unfortunately we have plenty of time before and after to discuss these vile people.

I suspect that I will be the only monkey on this branch, but I fully expect the Anthonys to stay quiet on this one.  I am betting that they have learned their lesson that getting involved in this memorial can only lead to bad things.  Color me ignorant if you must... ::MonkeyCool

Steel-I agree with you. For some strange reason (?) I feel they will stay away.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: June 15, 2009, 06:32:11 PM »

do you read minds??? Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: June 15, 2009, 06:37:07 PM »

How sanctimonious Cindy is!
It's very generous of her to pray for others-   she says that with  a complete lack of insight  as usual- wonder how her daughter became the sociopath that she is? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.