April 20, 2024, 03:45:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 316526 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 07:37:36 PM »

BBL, taking Josef out. We have 80 MPH winds on its way and Hail and maybe tornados. See you in a bit. 

Please be carefull.   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 07:41:06 PM »

New cage! Thanks, Muffy!

And if I could only ask ONE player in this case only ONE question, it would take me a long time to come up with it -- there are so many possibilities.  So many unanswered questions.

Problem is, if you ask most of the people who actually KNOW anything, 99.9% of the time they will just tell a lie, so I guess it's a rather pointless exercise. 

JSM, prayers for you and Josef, be safe!

You are so right.  The only ones I want answers from would lie anyway.  Can't wait for them to get on the stand under oath!!!  And let the experts ask the right questions! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 07:46:47 PM »

Thanks for your prayers Monkeys. Tornados northwest of me. I am turning off the computer right now. I am not scared it usually goes north of the airport, so just to be on the safe side the computer is going off in case my power goes out. I don't want to fry my only means of talking to the monkeys. I BBL Love JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 07:51:20 PM »

Thanks for your prayers Monkeys. Tornados northwest of me. I am turning off the computer right now. I am not scared it usually goes north of the airport, so just to be on the safe side the computer is going off in case my power goes out. I don't want to fry my only means of talking to the monkeys. I BBL Love JSM

Stay safe JSM.   an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 07:52:10 PM »

You said it, cece.  Under oath, risk of perjury hanging over their heads, walking that narrow edge of self-incrimination, yeah.  You are right, I will look very much forward to that.

However, in the meantime, it would be really nice if we had some new LE interviews released... maybe there would be some interesting or enlightening Q and A's in there!
Umm.. There really is a chance that we will get to see new documents, right?  It's not some kind of cruel trick, right?  I'm seriously beginning to think that the memory of documents being released to the public for our intense and limitless scrutiny over the past year must have been some kind of mass hallucination... Did it really happen, or am I just dreaming?

BTW-- Speaking of lies, today was the 1-year anniversary of Nicole Ganguzza's body being found.  Yesterday was the 1-year anniversary of the bogus "Caylee was kidnapped" day in the A's original reports to LE, until the Fathers' Day video forced them to change it to June 15.  (Apologies if this was mentioned earlier... I may have missed it.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »

I found this on Scotti Simpson's site:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/co8sx5O6SsM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/co8sx5O6SsM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2009, 07:56:05 PM »

You said it, cece.  Under oath, risk of perjury hanging over their heads, walking that narrow edge of self-incrimination, yeah.  You are right, I will look very much forward to that.

However, in the meantime, it would be really nice if we had some new LE interviews released... maybe there would be some interesting or enlightening Q and A's in there!
Umm.. There really is a chance that we will get to see new documents, right?  It's not some kind of cruel trick, right?  I'm seriously beginning to think that the memory of documents being released to the public for our intense and limitless scrutiny over the past year must have been some kind of mass hallucination... Did it really happen, or am I just dreaming?

BTW-- Speaking of lies, today was the 1-year anniversary of Nicole Ganguzza's body being found.  Yesterday was the 1-year anniversary of the bogus "Caylee was kidnapped" day in the A's original reports to LE, until the Fathers' Day video forced them to change it to June 15.  (Apologies if this was mentioned earlier... I may have missed it.)

I don't remember anyone mentioning June 9th yesterday.

I am thinking if they give us a bunch at one time, it will push all this stuff we've already got crammed in our brains right out.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2009, 08:01:18 PM »

I don't know what the holdup is for the documents.  I thought the press said some were released a few days ago to the defense, but no one is saying why we haven't received anything.  Did the judge say something in a sidebar or in his chambers something that is not allowing anything to be released to the press yet?  Does it have to do with the video holding everything else up?  I don't know, but I am really frustrated.  What good are the sunshine laws if we can't get anything???!!!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2009, 08:03:37 PM »

I am thinking if they give us a bunch at one time, it will push all this stuff we've already got crammed in our brains right out.   

Most of it has already leaked out of mine!!!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2009, 08:04:06 PM »

I have JSM on her blackberry, sirens are going off, no rain yet, winds picking up. Pray for her.    an angelic monkey

There is a tornado on the ground up in Flower Mound which is north of her.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 08:04:45 PM »

In the last thread, we looked at an old clubbing picture of Sean, Samantha and Casey (taken presumably by Annie who was there that night), in which Casey was holding a hand lettered sign addressed to "Sara."  Someone asked if we've seen pics of Sara.  I don't recall.

But looking through my collection of Casey party pics, I did see three girls that I don't have names for.  I will post the pics in case someone here knows who these girls are.

I know for sure that they are NOT Brittany S., Melina, or Stephanie.  They are not Val or Breanna or KioMarie or Vicky.  Not Mallory or Michelle or Jenna.  (Pretty sure not ZENAIDA either.) 

Can anyone ID these girls?  I think the girl with Amy and Casey in July might be somebody's roommate's girlfriend who was visiting at Tony's apartment, saw Caylee out on the balcony, and I think was the girl who got her nails done with Casey and told LE she didn't think Casey was the "Mother of the Year" They are photographed at a club, probably either M.K. (forgot what that stands for) or Voyage.

The other two: I have no idea.  Anybody?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 08:05:49 PM »

I have JSM on her blackberry, sirens are going off, no rain yet, winds picking up. Pray for her.    an angelic monkey

Is she in a safe room?  Prayers for JSM.   an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 08:06:18 PM »

Thanks, Fanny!  Praying like crazy here.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 08:08:41 PM »

Bringing this over ot the new cage so that Capp sees it

Capp is gonna love this.  Seems the Monkeys are not the only ones having a issue with KFN and Extreme Bass Fishing advertising FREE software yet charging $9.95 for it. 

The emails between Sherri Milstead defending her position are worth a read.

<snipped>
Re: About FREE SoftwareThursday, May 7, 2009 3:55 PM

I am so sorry it is hard for you to understand. Again, the software is FREE. As a non profit if we can get a lousy $9.95 to help cover costs of making this software, again that is FREE, available to families who would love to have it then we might as well close our doors because we can't do everything we do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything we do.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/83519533101
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 08:09:53 PM »

Praying for JSM and Josef.  I hope they are in the tub with the mattress and skates.  Please pass my prayers to her.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 08:10:34 PM »

Unfortunately, you are most likely correct. 

And yet -- Still, I say:
BRING IT ON ALREADY !!
(Florida?  Hello?  Anybody listening?)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 08:11:38 PM »

Praying for JSM and Josef.  I hope they are in the tub with the mattress and skates.  Please pass my prayers to her.

She said the sirens have stopped. Seems the tornado will stay north of her. I tell her. an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 08:12:08 PM »

NG is on & it is time for me to log off.  Enjoy your evenings & sweet dreams!  Thank you for a great evening, even though we still have no docs.  Fingers crossed for something tomorrow.

Prayers for JSM.

Good night all.  Good night Caylee.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 08:15:27 PM »

Bringing this over ot the new cage so that Capp sees it

Capp is gonna love this.  Seems the Monkeys are not the only ones having a issue with KFN and Extreme Bass Fishing advertising FREE software yet charging $9.95 for it. 

The emails between Sherri Milstead defending her position are worth a read.
<snipped>
Re: About FREE SoftwareThursday, May 7, 2009 3:55 PM
I am so sorry it is hard for you to understand. Again, the software is FREE. As a non profit if we can get a lousy $9.95 to help cover costs of making this software, again that is FREE, available to families who would love to have it then we might as well close our doors because we can't do everything we do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything we do.
http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/83519533101
"We might as well close our doors since our home has been FORECLOSED on and we're mooching off the Anthonys and eating them out of house and home anyway!!"

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 08:16:33 PM »

NG is on & it is time for me to log off.  Enjoy your evenings & sweet dreams!  Thank you for a great evening, even though we still have no docs.  Fingers crossed for something tomorrow.

Prayers for JSM.

Good night all.  Good night Caylee.

--------------
Goodnight and God bless you, cece. What a sweet picture!

Hoping the danger has passed for JSM and Josef, and thank you Fanny for the updates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.