April 27, 2024, 06:32:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317898 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2009, 12:14:44 PM »

WOW!!  Morning!!  They already know what it says! BULLSNIT!

Document dump Today!!
Anthonys Want Autopsy Results Sealed
Motion Says Caylee's Autopsy Results Will 'Cause Great Anguish To Anthony Family'

POSTED: 11:21 am EDT June 11, 2009
UPDATED: 11:58 am EDT June 11, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony are asking Thursday that their granddaughter's autopsy results be sealed until the trial of their daughter, Casey.

A spokeswoman at the state attorney's office confirmed to WESH 2 that Caylee's autopsy report is part of 1,000 pages of new evidence it plans to make public Friday.

In a motion filed by their attorney, George and Cindy Anthony argue that "the information contained within in the report will cause great anguish to the Anthony family."

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said that as of Thursday at noon, they are planning to release the report as part of the normal discovery disclosures required by state law.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19724301/detail.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #221 on: June 11, 2009, 12:16:53 PM »

WOW!!  Morning!!  They already know what it says! BULLSNIT!

Document dump Today!!
Anthonys Want Autopsy Results Sealed
Motion Says Caylee's Autopsy Results Will 'Cause Great Anguish To Anthony Family'

POSTED: 11:21 am EDT June 11, 2009
UPDATED: 11:58 am EDT June 11, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony are asking Thursday that their granddaughter's autopsy results be sealed until the trial of their daughter, Casey.

A spokeswoman at the state attorney's office confirmed to WESH 2 that Caylee's autopsy report is part of 1,000 pages of new evidence it plans to make public Friday.

In a motion filed by their attorney, George and Cindy Anthony argue that "the information contained within in the report will cause great anguish to the Anthony family."

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said that as of Thursday at noon, they are planning to release the report as part of the normal discovery disclosures required by state law.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19724301/detail.html
I totally agree, they know exactly what is in the report.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: June 11, 2009, 12:16:55 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19724459/detail.html?treets=orlpn&tml=orlpn_12pm&ts=T&tmi=orlpn_12pm_1_10550106112009

More Anthony Discovery To Be Released
George, Cindy Anthony Object To Autopsy Result Release

POSTED: Thursday, June 11, 2009
UPDATED: 12:00 pm EDT June 11, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Another document release is expected in the case against Casey Anthony and the Anthony family is contesting the release of some information.

Local 6 reporter Mike Deforest said hundreds of pages of evidence are expected to be released on Friday; including Caylee Anthony's autopsy results.

The attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, filed a motion on Thursday to block the release of the findings of the autopsy.

According to the motion, "As custodians to Caylee's remains and (as) her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony are respectfully asking this court to restrict the release of the autopsy results."

Conway's motion said the release of the results would cause the family "great anguish."

The Anthonys acknowledge that the results will eventually be released during the trial, but object to them being released during discovery. They believe that releasing the results to the media will cause endless comments and speculation on TV and the Internet.

The prosecutor's office said it plans to proceed with the release unless a judge intervenes.

Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said the results contain her "strong opinion" about what happened to Caylee. The toddler's death has already been publicly ruled a homicide, but Garavaglia said it would be impossible to determine how the toddler died.

The release is expected to include everything that has been released to the defense so far, but the exact contents have not been disclosed.

The toxicology results, which could reveal whether Caylee had been exposed to chloroform, could be included in the release. A previous discovery release included Internet searches for chloroform from Casey Anthony's computer.

The defense has also received raw video of private investigator Dominic Casey's search of the woods where Caylee's remains were later found and a 3D animation of the crime scene.

Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found in December. Casey Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: June 11, 2009, 12:18:31 PM »

Cappy,my heart is pounding I am getting so excited.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: June 11, 2009, 12:21:18 PM »

For those that "don't want to know" lol...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19724459/detail.html#story

Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

That was good.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: June 11, 2009, 12:22:17 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19724459/detail.html?treets=orlpn&tml=orlpn_12pm&ts=T&tmi=orlpn_12pm_1_10550106112009

POSTED: Thursday, June 11, 2009
UPDATED: 12:00 pm EDT June 11, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Another document release is expected in the case against Casey Anthony and the Anthony family is contesting the release of some information.

Local 6 reporter Mike Deforest said hundreds of pages of evidence are expected to be released on Friday; including Caylee Anthony's autopsy results.

The attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, filed a motion on Thursday to block the release of the findings of the autopsy.

According to the motion, "As custodians to Caylee's remains and (as) her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony are respectfully asking this court to restrict the release of the autopsy results."

Conway's motion said the release of the results would cause the family "great anguish."

The Anthonys acknowledge that the results will eventually be released during the trial, but object to them being released during discovery. They believe that releasing the results to the media will cause endless comments and speculation on TV and the Internet.

this is the really reason, not "great anguish"    So they filed an emergency motion to try and stop the document release otherwise we would have it today.  Wesh2 reported Thursday noon

The prosecutor's office said it plans to proceed with the release unless a judge intervenes.

Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said the results contain her "strong opinion" about what happened to Caylee. The toddler's death has already been publicly ruled a homicide, but Garavaglia said it would be impossible to determine how the toddler died.

The release is expected to include everything that has been released to the defense so far, but the exact contents have not been disclosed.

The toxicology results, which could reveal whether Caylee had been exposed to chloroform, could be included in the release. A previous discovery release included Internet searches for chloroform from Casey Anthony's computer.

The defense has also received raw video of private investigator Dominic Casey's search of the woods where Caylee's remains were later found and a 3D animation of the crime scene.

Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found in December. Casey Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

These people are unfrigginbelievable!    Stand up for Caylee!!   My God how can they live with themselves, then again if this doesnt prove all, right?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: June 11, 2009, 12:23:02 PM »

I couldn't care less what Conway thinks. 

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: June 11, 2009, 12:25:59 PM »

Wooo hooo!  Get your housework and chores done everyone... WFTV says we can be getting 1,000 pages of documents tomorrow.... some of those detailing Caylee's remains ( Sad )

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: June 11, 2009, 12:26:46 PM »

I hear you Capp.I don't think they will ever stand up for Caylee.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 11, 2009, 12:28:50 PM »

Me either. I have to say I wasn't expecting autopsy results. I have read many autopsy reports, and am very curious to read this.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: June 11, 2009, 12:30:45 PM »

Trimm, tks about my puter - o man I was sitting here yesterday posting & smelt what seemed like rubber.  The night before I checked wires thinking one may be compromised but couldnt find anything so I shut the puter down.   As I was posting here the puter popped & then from the fan area in the back was smoking - you had to see my face!   I had to wonder if my puter got as fed up as I've been over these cases of heinous murders of our precious children!!

I'm wondering if the release will be held up now due to this emergency motion.   Why did they want till the last minute, obviously the defense team has had this for weeks.   Did you happen to see it on the docket?   Dam, my heart thumped & now we're in limbo again due to these maggots! (how does that feel Cindy?)

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: June 11, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »

Proves it to me Capp...they know what happened to Caylee.  They KNOW their POS daughter did it.  Otherwise why fight so hard to keep things out. You would THINK they would want a killer caught if they did not think it was Casey. It always goes back to the same thing...cover up for Casey, forget Caylee 

I see you all already knew... I had come in from washing one of the dogs and saw the report on WFTV that they were releasing documents.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: June 11, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »

(The defense has also received raw video of private investigator Dominic Casey's search of the woods where Caylee's remains were later found and a 3D animation of the crime scene)  this will be interesting to say the least.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: June 11, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »

Klaas...thanks for the change!

Sunny, you really look cute!  an angelic monkey

aawww thanks...I alternate between CCB's avi  and Brandi's ...they both do such great jobs on our avi's....and Bless our Klaas she changes my clothes for me each time!  LIFE IS GOOD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: June 11, 2009, 12:33:34 PM »

Me either. I have to say I wasn't expecting autopsy results. I have read many autopsy reports, and am very curious to read this.

I know I am curious too.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: June 11, 2009, 12:34:25 PM »

Well, I guess I'll put my excitement on hold, I'm sure something will come up, where they will not be released 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: June 11, 2009, 12:34:53 PM »

All this phone snit makes my head hurt.   
I don't understand, so Lee's phone records Baez doesn't want? I need someone to spell this all out, otherwise I'm mixed up  So Cindy and George's phone records they are handing them all over? 

nrcg...that's what it looks like...but why not Lee's.....because BJ knows DC was talking to Lee?  I am really beginning to think all this crap is a cover up/smoke screen to keep Lee outta the headlights

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: June 11, 2009, 12:37:33 PM »

Trimm, tks about my puter - o man I was sitting here yesterday posting & smelt what seemed like rubber.  The night before I checked wires thinking one may be compromised but couldnt find anything so I shut the puter down.   As I was posting here the puter popped & then from the fan area in the back was smoking - you had to see my face!   I had to wonder if my puter got as fed up as I've been over these cases of heinous murders of our precious children!!

I'm wondering if the release will be held up now due to this emergency motion.   Why did they want till the last minute, obviously the defense team has had this for weeks.   Did you happen to see it on the docket?   Dam, my heart thumped & now we're in limbo again due to these maggots! (how does that feel Cindy?)

I  found this Capp

6/10/2009     A     MOTION TO RESTRICT DISCLOSURE

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=e9cb0e11-0540-4a54-a411-49850e6d7eb1

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: June 11, 2009, 12:38:13 PM »

(The defense has also received raw video of private investigator Dominic Casey's search of the woods where Caylee's remains were later found and a 3D animation of the crime scene)  this will be interesting to say the least.

What is interesting is Bozo filed the defense motion to strike & stated that he wants to know why DC was in the woods & who he was talking to.   He knows this, he was in a meeting at the Anthony house where Hoover stated he asked DC right there if the Anthonys knew they were there in November.  DC reportedly filed a complaint to the Florida Bar against Bozo for allegedly telling him not to call 911 immediately if he found a body.  The way Bozo "put it out there" he has it as speculation as to why DC was in those woods, man that bus is getting heavy loaded!   I'm looking forward to this blowing up in his face!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: June 11, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »

For those that "don't want to know" lol...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19724459/detail.html#story

Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

thanks protect...once again the A's are trying to manipulate things...I hope the autopsy reports are released....I SPIT ON THE ANTHONY'S!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.