April 27, 2024, 09:03:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317902 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: June 11, 2009, 01:41:29 PM »

Since my family refers to me as a person that can put a damper and take the fun out of just about everything, optomistic and fun loving has never described me    I just can feel this doc dump won't happen tomorrow. The grieving, anguished grandparents scenario will win again. I so want to be wrong about this. Or at least the autopsy results won't be released tomorrow. I will now go off and find a happy pill somewhere, and come back with a more positive attitude 

Sunny's wine helps!       
Sunny start pouring 

It's a little early here...but hells bells it's 5 o'clock somewhere..getting the wine glasses and the mixer ready for frozen margaritas!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2009, 01:41:41 PM »

DOCUMENTS COMING............

Just got a text from channel 9 that 1000 pages will be released tomorrow which includes interviews and autopsy reports.

Hi Turbo!  I am getting my glasses cleaned really good!!

I am going to the drugstore and get a couple of pair of new, more highly magnified reading glasses, (my new prescription pair have already failed me!), and some really stong eye drops. I have cleaned my puter screen, restocked my pantry of do-it-yourself meals for my family, mostly canned and frozen, and cases of my favorite beverages, (notice I said plural). I am not going to listen to NoRose, as I believe these docs will come out. However, I must warn you monkeys that this is only 1,000 pages. We still have an estimated 5,000 that they owe us. Maybe, the dam has burst, and we will soon get the rest. In the meantime, I am taking a neutral stance. I still think Casey is going down, but I'm not getting excited about getting docs, no, not me. Nada..never.    

Stop it before your nose pokes your computer screen out..     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: June 11, 2009, 01:42:54 PM »

Since my family refers to me as a person that can put a damper and take the fun out of just about everything, optomistic and fun loving has never described me    I just can feel this doc dump won't happen tomorrow. The grieving, anguished grandparents scenario will win again. I so want to be wrong about this. Or at least the autopsy results won't be released tomorrow. I will now go off and find a happy pill somewhere, and come back with a more positive attitude 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: June 11, 2009, 01:43:06 PM »

I knew reverse psychology on them would work. We were loosing interest and they can't have that! 
Sooo..does that mean I have to call Doctor Who and cancel our little trip in the TARDIS to get into the doc room at OCSO? Drat, I was really looking forward to that. (heh, maybe that threat is what prompted this dump....stronger than ExLax, the Doctor is!)

We could still go for a ride to check it out.....just saying. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #304 on: June 11, 2009, 01:43:29 PM »

Just got a text from channel 9 that 1000 pages will be released tomorrow which includes interviews and autopsy reports.

I am going to the drugstore and get a couple of pair of new, more highly magnified reading glasses, (my new prescription pair have already failed me!), and some really stong eye drops. I have cleaned my puter screen, restocked my pantry of do-it-yourself meals for my family, mostly canned and frozen, and cases of my favorite beverages, (notice I said plural). I am not going to listen to NoRose, as I believe these docs will come out. However, I must warn you monkeys that this is only 1,000 pages. We still have an estimated 5,000 that they owe us. Maybe, the dam has burst, and we will soon get the rest. In the meantime, I am taking a neutral stance. I still think Casey is going down, but I'm not getting excited about getting docs, no, not me. Nada..never.    
Are you being mean to me Fanny 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: June 11, 2009, 01:43:37 PM »

Wooo hooo!  Get your housework and chores done everyone... WFTV says we can be getting 1,000 pages of documents tomorrow.... some of those detailing Caylee's remains ( Sad )

FLBM...I am dusting like a mad woman!!

Me too, I'm sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and doing laundry. My only problem about tomorrow, my husband works from home on Fridays. I'll look like a slug tomorrow sitting by the computer 

Caylee just has to have justice in the end.. I don't know how much more this horrible family of hers can get away with.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #306 on: June 11, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »

More Anthony Discovery To Be Released

Another document release is expected in the case against Casey Anthony and the Anthony family is contesting the release of some information.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19527902/index.html

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: June 11, 2009, 01:44:54 PM »

NoRose,stand back....wait for it......did you catch that hand full of Xanax? Good,now take one.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #308 on: June 11, 2009, 01:46:28 PM »

I knew reverse psychology on them would work. We were loosing interest and they can't have that! 
Sooo..does that mean I have to call Doctor Who and cancel our little trip in the TARDIS to get into the doc room at OCSO? Drat, I was really looking forward to that. (heh, maybe that threat is what prompted this dump....stronger than ExLax, the Doctor is!)

We could still go for a ride to check it out.....just saying. 
Buckle up, Buttercup!

'Course, we gotta drag the Milstupids along, the good Doctor wants to feed them to the Daleks!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: June 11, 2009, 01:47:15 PM »

Stop it before your nose pokes your computer screen out..     

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #310 on: June 11, 2009, 01:48:14 PM »

NoRose,stand back....wait for it......did you catch that hand full of Xanax? Good,now take one.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: June 11, 2009, 01:48:43 PM »

Wooo hooo!  Get your housework and chores done everyone... WFTV says we can be getting 1,000 pages of documents tomorrow.... some of those detailing Caylee's remains ( Sad )

Me too, I'm sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and doing laundry. My only problem about tomorrow, my husband works from home on Fridays. I'll look like a slug tomorrow sitting by the computer 

Caylee just has to have justice in the end.. I don't know how much more this horrible family of hers can get away with.

Just tell hubby to deal with it. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: June 11, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »

Hey Hey -  throw me a few of those!     
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: June 11, 2009, 01:50:40 PM »

Are you being mean to me Fanny 

Never! Never to you NoRose. Take the Xanex like the good lady Trimm tells you. It'll be ok.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: June 11, 2009, 01:50:59 PM »

Maybe you can tell hubby he looks a little pale and give him some allergy medicine.
Maybe you should talk to Mytime and see how she gets PT to go to sleep at night.
I'm gonna make sure hubby gets his meds every time he needs them tomorrow.  I want him to be comfortable. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: June 11, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »

Hey Hey -  throw me a few of those!     

Get ready...here they come.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: June 11, 2009, 01:53:59 PM »

If something happens to those documents.....we will destroy something.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: June 11, 2009, 01:54:00 PM »

Maybe you can tell hubby he looks a little pale and give him some allergy medicine.
Maybe you should talk to Mytime and see how she gets PT to go to sleep at night.
I'm gonna make sure hubby gets his meds every time he needs them tomorrow.  I want him to be comfortable. 

You could also tell hubby that you threw you back out doing so much housework today, and the only place you can find that you are comfortable is to sit at your computer.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: June 11, 2009, 01:57:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19725145/detail.html

Caylee Autopsy Details Expected To Be Released

Posted: 12:38 pm EDT June 11, 2009Updated: 1:09 pm EDT June 11, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, 1,000 documents are expected to be released Friday.

Eyewitness News learned that the documents could contain details gathered during an autopsy of Caylee Anthony's remains that were found on December 11 in a wooded area.

Transcripts of interviews are also expected to be included in the documents. WFTV.com will work to post the documents as they become available on Friday.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County jail facing first-degree murder charges. She is accused of killing her daughter Caylee Anthony.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: June 11, 2009, 01:59:04 PM »

Fanny,I see you are a professional.     Impressive.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.