April 27, 2024, 03:22:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317887 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: June 11, 2009, 02:02:22 PM »

Karma,This is the link you need.   
http://orangeclerk.onetgov.net/

Click on  myClerk case sytem  and it will take you through to the page I was telling you about.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: June 11, 2009, 02:03:47 PM »

Maybe you can tell hubby he looks a little pale and give him some allergy medicine.
Maybe you should talk to Mytime and see how she gets PT to go to sleep at night.
I'm gonna make sure hubby gets his meds every time he needs them tomorrow.  I want him to be comfortable. 

You could also tell hubby that you threw you back out doing so much housework today, and the only place you can find that you are comfortable is to sit at your computer.   

I'm gonna tell him that I worked SO hard today that I'm owie and need to rest.  I have rheumatoid arthritis, so he knows i go thru those times when things hurt... well that's my story and I'm stickin to it 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #322 on: June 11, 2009, 02:04:37 PM »

Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said the results contain her "strong opinion" about what happened to Caylee.  That is why the Anthonys don't want this released. And then with the vigil coming up shortly, they are bound to do something to upset the apple cart. There needs to be a lockdown on Hopespring, can you just picture the four of them ranting and raving around the house 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: June 11, 2009, 02:06:02 PM »

I knew reverse psychology on them would work. We were loosing interest and they can't have that! 
Sooo..does that mean I have to call Doctor Who and cancel our little trip in the TARDIS to get into the doc room at OCSO? Drat, I was really looking forward to that. (heh, maybe that threat is what prompted this dump....stronger than ExLax, the Doctor is!)

We could still go for a ride to check it out.....just saying. 
Buckle up, Buttercup!

'Course, we gotta drag the Milstupids along, the good Doctor wants to feed them to the Daleks!

OooOooOoo...take me take me!!!!!!

Good Afternoon All Good Monkey people and Daleks!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: June 11, 2009, 02:06:04 PM »

Maybe you can tell hubby he looks a little pale and give him some allergy medicine.
Maybe you should talk to Mytime and see how she gets PT to go to sleep at night.
I'm gonna make sure hubby gets his meds every time he needs them tomorrow.  I want him to be comfortable. 

You could also tell hubby that you threw you back out doing so much housework today, and the only place you can find that you are comfortable is to sit at your computer.   

I'm gonna tell him that I worked SO hard today that I'm owie and need to rest.  I have rheumatoid arthritis, so he knows i go thru those times when things hurt... well that's my story and I'm stickin to it 
Sounds good to me, already have my story for husband to pick up supper tomorrow 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2009, 02:06:16 PM »

In other news from Orlando, the "Magic" is hoping to tie up the championship series tonight as they won last night with their "lucky charm" seven year old blessed singing angel, Gina Marie...I must say the parallel of this sweet beautiful wide-eyed brunette singing with a booming voice for "Magic" can only give me pause that it is yet another sign that the truth will shine from above for Caylee Marie...justice will prevail in the land of the free & the home of the brave

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5FqCWuqsYqw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5FqCWuqsYqw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2009, 02:10:05 PM »

In other news from Orlando, the "Magic" is hoping to tie up the championship series tonight as they won last night with their "lucky charm" seven year old blessed singing angel, Gina Marie...I must say the parallel of this sweet beautiful wide-eyed brunette singing with a booming voice for "Magic" can only give me pause that it is yet another sign that the truth will shine from above for Caylee Marie...justice will prevail in the land of the free & the home of the brave

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5FqCWuqsYqw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5FqCWuqsYqw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
She has a beautiful voice, but the Lakers better win, because I don't want to hear the ranting and raving coming from downstairs if they don't win 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: June 11, 2009, 02:10:32 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-george-cindy-fight-release-of-caylees-autopsy.html

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy fight release of Caylee's autopsy
posted by halboedeker on Jun 11, 2009 12:19:40 PM
Discuss This: Comments (11) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony want the autopsy of their granddaughter sealed until the murder trial of their daughter, WESH-Channel 2 reported at noon today.

But the toddler's autopsy will be made public tomorrow as part of normal discovery disclosures, the state attorney's office told WESH. Casey Anthony, George and Cindy's daughter, is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy, filed a motion that the autopsy will cause "great anguish" to the Anthony family, WESH's Bob Kealing reported.

"This request certainly begs the question: What's in that report that the medical examiner did not make public when she announced back on Dec. 19 that Caylee's death was as the result of a homicide and the decomposition was so advanced that they could not make a definitive determination on how she died," Kealing said.

"Quite a bit could come out tomorrow," WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest said at noon. The state will release a thousand pages of new evidence on Friday.

"As soon as we get it, you'll get it tomorrow," WKMG anchor Erick Weber promised.

WFTV-Channel 9 said the released information could include autopsy details and transcripts of interviews. "We'll bring you that information just as soon as it is released," anchor Vanessa Echols said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: June 11, 2009, 02:15:13 PM »

Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said the results contain her "strong opinion" about what happened to Caylee.  That is why the Anthonys don't want this released. And then with the vigil coming up shortly, they are bound to do something to upset the apple cart. There needs to be a lockdown on Hopespring, can you just picture the four of them ranting and raving around the house 

Screw their windows shut.Run around and around the house with tape.Cover their doors with plywood.I could go on and on.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: June 11, 2009, 02:21:01 PM »

Screw their windows shut.Run around and around the house with tape.Cover their doors with plywood.I could go on and on.

Home Depot & Lowe's better put their hammers & hoses back in inventory tomorrow     O happy day...and screw you George & Cindy, if you can take down memorials and desercrate crosses left out of respect for Caylee DEAL WITH IT!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: June 11, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »

Conway's motion said the release of the results would cause the family "great anguish."

How could this possibly compare to the certain anguish Caylee faced as she was dieing?

They believe that releasing the results to the media will cause endless comments and speculation on TV and the Internet.

If you have nothing to hide and really believe that your daughter is innocent then why not welcome the release so she can be home for the next no clothes July 4th party and you can put the real killer behind bars?

I have few words to say and here they come

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #331 on: June 11, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »

Wooo hooo!  Get your housework and chores done everyone... WFTV says we can be getting 1,000 pages of documents tomorrow.... some of those detailing Caylee's remains ( Sad )

FLBM...I am dusting like a mad woman!!

Me too, I'm sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and doing laundry. My only problem about tomorrow, my husband works from home on Fridays. I'll look like a slug tomorrow sitting by the computer 

Caylee just has to have justice in the end.. I don't know how much more this horrible family of hers can get away with.

No problem, just print all the docs out and meet me at Hooters, I mean my office, and we can read them together.     

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: June 11, 2009, 02:21:45 PM »

Great idea.   Don't you wish you could really do that?          That would actually be good therapy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: June 11, 2009, 02:23:17 PM »

Sounds good to me 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: June 11, 2009, 02:24:20 PM »

AAWW! A little stayover at the Ritz would surely soothe their anguished souls.  Plush suite, fluffed pillows with mints, fancy folded towels and napkins to look like swans, scumptious food along with crab puffs and bread pudding.....a dip in the hot tub and a massage at the spa......ah! Life is good....

Sure worked for the the day they found CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: June 11, 2009, 02:24:27 PM »

My bad, I forgot to say hello to all of my fellow monkeys,,,,sooo....HELLO....

Baez Demands P.I.'s Phone Records
In a new motion, Casey Anthony's defense team is demanding that a private investigator hand over his phone records.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19714303/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Baez can wish in one hand and crap in the other for all the results it will get him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: June 11, 2009, 02:25:28 PM »

They believe that releasing the results to the media will cause endless comments and speculation on TV and the Internet.   Well duh    aren't they use to that by now.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: June 11, 2009, 02:26:16 PM »

Home Depot & Lowe's better put their hammers & hoses back in inventory tomorrow     O happy day...and screw you George & Cindy, if you can take down memorials and desercrate crosses left out of respect for Caylee DEAL WITH IT!

God does have a way of dealing with people who mock Him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: June 11, 2009, 02:27:06 PM »

Conway's motion said the release of the results would cause the family "great anguish."

How could this possibly compare to the certain anguish Caylee faced as she was dieing?

They believe that releasing the results to the media will cause endless comments and speculation on TV and the Internet.

If you have nothing to hide and really believe that your daughter is innocent then why not welcome the release so she can be home for the next no clothes July 4th party and you can put the real killer behind bars?

Maybe they should quit listening to the endless comments on the media and internet. How's that for a plan!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: June 11, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »

Maybe they should quit listening to the endless comments on the media and internet. How's that for a plan!!!   
Cindy would not no how to remove her azz from the computer chair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.