April 28, 2024, 08:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317943 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: June 11, 2009, 02:34:41 PM »

Fanny I just posted some pics for you on Nevaeh's thread.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #341 on: June 11, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »

Too bad we are in this poor economy with many losing their jobs and all.  For if the economy was thriving I'm pretty sure we would have seen by now some leaked photos of whorseface in her cell.

Do No Evil 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #342 on: June 11, 2009, 02:41:33 PM »

OooOooOoo...take me take me!!!!!!

Good Afternoon All Good Monkey people and Daleks!!
Miki, that was AWESOME! You can come too (if we need to go), but hands off the Doctor, he's MINE! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: June 11, 2009, 02:49:04 PM »

Miki, that was AWESOME! You can come too (if we need to go), but hands off the Doctor, he's MINE! Monkey Devil!

I have my accessories ready.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: June 11, 2009, 02:51:25 PM »

Fanny I just posted some pics for you on Nevaeh's thread.

Got it! Thanks!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #345 on: June 11, 2009, 02:56:32 PM »

I have my accessories ready.

And I have the magic ID badge, it will say "We are the Anthonys, we can do any damn thing we want. Now give us all your money and get outta our way!"

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: June 11, 2009, 02:59:19 PM »

Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said the results contain her "strong opinion" about what happened to Caylee.  That is why the Anthonys don't want this released. And then with the vigil coming up shortly, they are bound to do something to upset the apple cart. There needs to be a lockdown on Hopespring, can you just picture the four of them ranting and raving around the house 

Screw their windows shut.Run around and around the house with tape.Cover their doors with plywood.I could go on and on.

Great idea.   Don't you wish you could really do that?          That would actually be good therapy.

My girlfriends and I took red duct tape and did that to a guys trailer up here on the lake one time.He was alseep(really drunk)
He had been overheard asking what a bunch of older women did for entertainment at night. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: June 11, 2009, 03:08:17 PM »

Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said the results contain her "strong opinion" about what happened to Caylee.  That is why the Anthonys don't want this released. And then with the vigil coming up shortly, they are bound to do something to upset the apple cart. There needs to be a lockdown on Hopespring, can you just picture the four of them ranting and raving around the house 

Screw their windows shut.Run around and around the house with tape.Cover their doors with plywood.I could go on and on.

Great idea.   Don't you wish you could really do that?          That would actually be good therapy.

My girlfriends and I took red duct tape and did that to a guys trailer up here on the lake one time.He was alseep(really drunk)
He had been overheard asking what a bunch of older women did for entertainment at night. 

I would definitely not want to be one the bad side of you or Sunny.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #348 on: June 11, 2009, 03:09:22 PM »

And his question was answered   
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 11, 2009, 03:09:32 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!

I am a reasonably intelligent monkey, but for the life of me I don't "get" what Bozo is up to with this latest motion regarding D. Casey.  Can one of you brilliant monkeys help me with this?  Thanks!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #350 on: June 11, 2009, 03:10:14 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!

I am a reasonably intelligent monkey, but for the life of me I don't "get" what Bozo is up to with this latest motion regarding D. Casey.  Can one of you brilliant monkeys help me with this?  Thanks!

I'm hanging right along next to you 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: June 11, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »

I would definitely not want to be one the bad side of you or Sunny.   

Ahem.,...you called??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 11, 2009, 03:14:01 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Finally, a doc dump on the horizon!  I feel the only reason G & C are claiming "anguish" over the autopsy report being released is because that would/could put a damper on their alibi tour and pity party. This case is not about them. Yes, they lost their granddaughter, but this case is about Caylee and Casey. They only had custodial rights after the autopsy as far as I can tell.  Dr.G's report will be very telling IMO.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: June 11, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!

Irish, we were discussing this a few pages back. I have my own opinion and some monkeys have others. It is very confusing.   

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: June 11, 2009, 03:22:34 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!

Irish, we were discussing this a few pages back. I have my own opinion and some monkeys have others. It is very confusing.   

I read what was discussed, and it flew right out of my pea brain.  I tend to think analytically, and I'm really confuzzzed!

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 11, 2009, 03:23:48 PM »

Brandi~  I left you a message on your avi thread.           

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #356 on: June 11, 2009, 03:24:38 PM »

Hubby wants to know how can you go throughso many pages at one time?
I busted out laughing,told him to stick around and learn. We are like sponges.  Monkey Devil!
Be sure to wear your warning label tomorrow Trimm.  "Will bite if provoked so back off".

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 11, 2009, 03:26:50 PM »

Dolce, may I tell you that your babies are every bit as beautiful as you are?

an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: June 11, 2009, 03:27:50 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Finally, a doc dump on the horizon!  I feel the only reason G & C are claiming "anguish" over the autopsy report being released is because that would/could put a damper on their alibi tour and pity party. This case is not about them. Yes, they lost their granddaughter, but this case is about Caylee and Casey. They only had custodial rights after the autopsy as far as I can tell.  Dr.G's report will be very telling IMO.

I have a lot of faith in Dr G and her tenatious digging into the facts. I think she will be definitive and may be the LE's ace in the hole. You can be sure that the Ant's do not want this autopsy report to be made public because of this, and not because any anguish they might feel.

If they withheld autopsy reports from every murder scene, there would be sometimes no convictions. It is routine that they come out, and I am sure other families have felt the same way. It is what is done in murder cases. I have heard family members scream out in anguish in the courtroom when the real facts come out about how their loved one died.

The Ants are no better than these other families. It is a step in the case that always happens. Not all states have the Sunshine Laws that allows such reports come out beforehand. Florida just happens to be one of them. Sometimes they will withold the reports, even in Florida. That is why there was such a fight in the Dale Earnhart case. But his was not a criminal murder case. JMO

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #359 on: June 11, 2009, 03:30:09 PM »

What makes her opinion different from any of the other professionals who have chimed in and given their expert advice and knowledge on this case based on the evidence? Why are the Anthonys so upset over her "junk science opinion"??  They will just go on another one of their campeigns for Casey, no biggie in their boat.....so why the need to rumble and roll on this?  Guilty conscience of their own maybe?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.