April 27, 2024, 10:25:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317855 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: June 11, 2009, 03:55:27 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!  I did some speed reading to catch up.   

Bring on those docs tomorrow!!!   

Here is Dr. G making the announcement identifying the remains as those of Caylee:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVMhxf4X6eA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QVMhxf4X6eA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: June 11, 2009, 04:00:15 PM »

Thank you all for your kind welcomes, monkeys.   I'm headed for home, but I'll see you at the document bonanza tomorrow!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: June 11, 2009, 04:01:06 PM »

Too bad we are in this poor economy with many losing their jobs and all.  For if the economy was thriving I'm pretty sure we would have seen by now some leaked photos of whorseface in her cell.

Because of the poor economy and many losing their jobs I would think it would make it MORE likely to have seen some leaked photos of whoreface in her cell, but that's just me. 

What's a jail guard to do if they lose their job because of snapping some pictures, volunteer for Cash Finders Network?  You know they can't park cars as LA has that market covered.

May not be a jail guard. Things are smuggled into a jail everyday. In a perfect world, that would not be so. This is not a perfect world. Skanky may be a high profile criminal and she would be probably searched and checked. Low profile, not so much.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: June 11, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »

Thank you all for your kind welcomes, monkeys.   I'm headed for home, but I'll see you at the document bonanza tomorrow!

Bye Irish. See you tomorrow.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #384 on: June 11, 2009, 04:02:33 PM »

You are too sweet!  Thank you very much.
Dolce, please accept my very belated (but with some exceptional excuses) congrats on your big event! Those babies are beautiful, and Mr. Dolce looks like he knows what he's doing. Now, get lots of rest...and remember, the really really tough years are the teen years! Congrats!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: June 11, 2009, 04:04:14 PM »

Me too, I'm sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and doing laundry. My only problem about tomorrow, my husband works from home on Fridays. I'll look like a slug tomorrow sitting by the computer 

Caylee just has to have justice in the end.. I don't know how much more this horrible family of hers can get away with.

No problem, just print all the docs out and meet me at Hooters, I mean my office, and we can read them together.     

No way Jose, er CC 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #386 on: June 11, 2009, 04:04:15 PM »

Oh oh let me add one here......"because she is stupid".
Well, you know what they say..you lie down with the Milstupids, you wake up Stupid! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: June 11, 2009, 04:05:31 PM »

My girlfriends and I took red duct tape and did that to a guys trailer up here on the lake one time.He was alseep(really drunk)
He had been overheard asking what a bunch of older women did for entertainment at night. 
  Staying away from your bad-side.

Monkey Devil! Really,he ask for it.
Can you imagine Cindy being trapped in her house?She would chew through the walls. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: June 11, 2009, 04:09:24 PM »

As simply as I can put my position is that Bozo is trying to find anything that will take the focus off Skanky. I believe he has his sites on Spindy. I think he wants to prove that D Casey was speaking to her on the phone while he was searching the area at her request and direction back in November. Meaning that she knows where the body was and had been. He is trying to show that she either did the dirty deed or pushed Skanky into it, and has some inside info. The bus has been gassed up and ready to roll over Spindy by the defense. JMO

I'm really not trying to be dense!

But why would she agree to a release of her records in that case?

Because she is backed into a corner. How could she refuse her own daughter's attorney that is defending the daughter that they swear to support. Because she may have used a prepaid phone, and is deluded to think it can't be traced. Because she has gotten away with so much lying and not getting into trouble that she thinks she has outsmarted everyone. Because she is fooling herself to think they will not catch her. Because maybe she realizes the jig is up. JMO

You know how the putz is .Gotta keep it mysterious.
And isn't DC still saying Baez told him not to call 911 if he found the body? It's one big mess.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #389 on: June 11, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »

Karma,This is the link you need.   
http://orangeclerk.onetgov.net/

Click on  myClerk case sytem  and it will take you through to the page I was telling you about.
Thanks again Trimm
All that is giving me is Casey's arrests not the page where motions(whatever motions)are filed.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: June 11, 2009, 04:12:20 PM »

Just to make my position a little clearer, I don't think it is set in stone that Bozo is after Spindy. It could be anybody. He is poking at every weak spot he can find. He is trying for Jesse too, but things are not working out for him on that front. He is poking at every LE and investigator that he can, every report. They really haven't settled on a victim yet. They are just spraying the whole case and seeing what they can come up with. It could be George, maybe even Lee. We have heard Amy and Ricardo's name being bantered around. I think they have pretty much given up on Zaneida. This is a panicked man, doing panicked stupid things that panicked stupid guys do, when they don't know what they are doing. His highly acclaimed assistants are just there to pick up the pieces when he thoroughly flucks this case up. And go for a new trial or appeal. There is obviously not much imput from them at this time. JMO

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: June 11, 2009, 04:12:46 PM »

Karma,when you go to that link,look down the page a bit and click on criminal and then type the name you want to see.It will pull up the cases.

All I do is go to orangecountyclerk.com
Thank you Trimm
That just brings up 6 cases,all with Casey,mostly her 3 arrests.

You can also click on civil and you can get all the info on the civil case. 

I'm obsessive,I check it all the time.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: June 11, 2009, 04:13:04 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!

I am a reasonably intelligent monkey, but for the life of me I don't "get" what Bozo is up to with this latest motion regarding D. Casey.  Can one of you brilliant monkeys help me with this?  Thanks!

Well, I am not brilliant, but I have my own theories.  He is demanding all of these phone records probably in an attempt to try and make a connection that he could use in his defense.  We are not certain as to who led him to the area the remains were found back in November, maybe Baez is hoping to find it was Cindy, or even better try to pin the placement of Caylee's body on any random individual who might have called D. Casey.  I dont know but Baez sure knows how to tred water.

Actually, we do have information that Cindy told investigators during a second search of their home after the remains were found that she "sent someone" to the Suburban woods in November & that they did not find anything.   Little did she know that Hoover videotaped DC digging & probing not having anything to do with the first excuse he gave, he fronted the reason was that after reading Kio Marie's statement in discovery he wanted to "check the teen hangout."     That excuse never made sense to begin, did they expect to find Caylee frolicking with the druggies in the woods a half a year later...see how ridiculous it becomes when people lie?  Add that to Bozo being at a meeting with Baden, the Anthonys, Hoover & DC where Hoover asked DC if the Anthonys knew they went to the woods....Bozo yet again is playing with fire here because his tactics are going to slap him & the rest of that self-interest group defending Casey HARD.

This defense team is going after any and everything they can throw at the wall or under the bus, none of it having an glue to stick or remove the dirt off their smutty tires (dig intended).   They will implicate Jesse, Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Cindy, George, Lee, Dominic, Kronk, Annie..the list goes on and on.  All I see coming out of that camp is "some other dude did it," and "evidence contamination," and "misconduct" AFTER the crime was committed to attempt to get their client a mistrial or acquittal.   Bozo is no Johnny Cochran & sorry but Lyons is just a massive blowhard out of her way liberal territory...funny she admits she has her students doing research & leg work for her, you'd think someone as boastfully self-labeled would be able to walk right in court TODAY and make her arguments but note she needs months to prepare a motion much less try this case...major clue right there.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: June 11, 2009, 04:14:17 PM »

Karma,when you go to that link,look down the page a bit and click on criminal and then type the name you want to see.It will pull up the cases.

All I do is go to orangecountyclerk.com
Thank you Trimm
That just brings up 6 cases,all with Casey,mostly her 3 arrests.

You can also click on civil and you can get all the info on the civil case. 

I'm obsessive,I check it all the time.  Monkey Devil!

And always click details.I tell she's gonna need her own website before this is over. 

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: June 11, 2009, 04:15:07 PM »

As simply as I can put my position is that Bozo is trying to find anything that will take the focus off Skanky. I believe he has his sites on Spindy. I think he wants to prove that D Casey was speaking to her on the phone while he was searching the area at her request and direction back in November. Meaning that she knows where the body was and had been. He is trying to show that she either did the dirty deed or pushed Skanky into it, and has some inside info. The bus has been gassed up and ready to roll over Spindy by the defense. JMO

That is a GREAT description, and may be exactly what he is looking for in those calls. I also wondered if he was looking toward George because he would have it so much easier to implicate George since he was admittedly the last one to see Caylee. I have always thought KC would say she left the night of the 15th and left Caylee with them. Of course that would make all the lies they have told make sense to a jury if one of them murdered Caylee.

All it would take would be for KC to say George had molested her for years, and BOOM the case is made that he did it with him having keys to her car to place the body.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #395 on: June 11, 2009, 04:16:09 PM »

Too bad we are in this poor economy with many losing their jobs and all.  For if the economy was thriving I'm pretty sure we would have seen by now some leaked photos of whorseface in her cell.

Because of the poor economy and many losing their jobs I would think it would make it MORE likely to have seen some leaked photos of whoreface in her cell, but that's just me. 

What's a jail guard to do if they lose their job because of snapping some pictures, volunteer for Cash Finders Network?  You know they can't park cars as LA has that market covered.

May not be a jail guard. Things are smuggled into a jail everyday. In a perfect world, that would not be so. This is not a perfect world. Skanky may be a high profile criminal and she would be probably searched and checked. Low profile, not so much.   

Now I get it, kinda like the watch scene in Pulp Fiction.

Do No Evil 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: June 11, 2009, 04:17:27 PM »

Conway filed a motion to stop the release of the autopsy on behalf of the Anthonys.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: June 11, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »

Karma,here is the June listing so far.
6/1/2009     A     MOTION TO INTERVENE FOR THE LIMITED PUROSE OF OPPOSING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO SEAL THE JAIL VIDEOTAPE TAKEN IN THE MEDICAL FACILITY ON 12/11/08
6/1/2009    A    NOTICE OF FILING DEPOSITION OF BILLY RICHARDSON
6/1/2009    A    NOTICE OF FILING DEPOSITION OF TAMMY UNCER
6/1/2009    A    ORDER CONTINUING HEARING ON MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM AND OBJECTIONS FILED BY DEPUTY RICHARD CAIN
6/2/2009    A    MOTION TO SET ASIDE ORDER RELATING TO ANY RECORDS OF DOMINIC CASEY AND OBJECTION TO MOTION FOR RECORDS
6/2/2009    A    MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER (DOMINIC CASEY)
6/2/2009    A    NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED DIANA M. TENNIS (DOMINIC CASEY)
6/4/2009    A    MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER (JESSE GRUND)
6/4/2009    A    AMENDED MOTION FOR APPLLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM
6/4/2009    A    NOTICE OF CANCELLATION FILED DEPOSITION
6/4/2009    A    OBJECTION TO MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM (JESSE GRUND)
6/4/2009    A    SUPPLEMENTAL TO VERIFIED MOTION FOR ADMISSION TO APPEAR PRO HAC VICE
6/5/2009    A    ORLANDO SENTINEL'S MOTION TO INTERVENE FOR THE LIMITED PURPOSE OF OPPOSING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO SEAL THE JAIL VIDEOTAPE TAKEN IN THE MEDICAL FACILITY ON DECEMBER 11, 2008.
6/5/2009    A    AMENDED ORDER FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM WITH CERTIFICATE
6/8/2009    A    DEFENSE MOTION TO CONTINUE
6/8/2009    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
6/8/2009    A    OBJECTION TO AMENDED MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
6/9/2009    A    MOTION TO STRIKE DOMINIC CASEY'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
6/9/2009    A    MOTION TO STRIKE DOMINIC CASEY'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
6/10/2009    A    SUPPLEMENT TO VERIFIED MOTION FOR ADMISSION TO APPEAR PRO HAC VICE WITH CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING FROM THE STATE BAR OF MICHIGAN FOR ANDREA D LYON ATTACHED.
6/10/2009    A    MOTION TO RESTRICT DISCLOSURE

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 11, 2009, 04:19:04 PM »

Remember how upset Cindy looked at the last hearing? And it appeared as if LKB asked her if she was ok and Sindy shook her head no. I'm wondering if C & G had just learned the results of the autopsy report. If this is the case, and if this was her reaction to the info, it would be understandable why they don't want this released until the trial is in place.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: June 11, 2009, 04:25:37 PM »

Conway filed a motion to stop the release of the autopsy on behalf of the Anthonys.

Turbo,
Have you seen a copy of that motion yet?   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.