April 27, 2024, 10:37:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317857 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: June 11, 2009, 06:39:37 PM »

Actually, too bad the media jumped the gun to announce the release, had they waited until the morning of, they won't have been able to stop it - I doubt it will be a separate hearing so whenever the next case management hearing to go over a slew of motions is when it will have to wait for more likely.   It will be released after the hearing.
They did jump the gun     So maybe this will be heard during the hearing about the jail house video, which the defense wants an extension on.

I guess from now on they shouldn't tell us ahead of time, just spring it on us. Now I guess it's gonna be our fault for pushing for a doc release. They were trying please us......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #501 on: June 11, 2009, 06:40:45 PM »

I just know Spindy is sitting around looking like this today.

I bet if her azz was sitting in jail wating to go to court on endangerment for chasing Lois all over hell and creation and stealing crosses, theiving and lying she wouldn't have that look on her face and she would be more worried about herself than Caylee's autopsy!!

That's the look that Cindy just gave George, Dennis and Sherri, while finalizing the deal on how they are going to screw up the vigil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: June 11, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »

I hope I'm wrong, but since the grieving grandparents always seem to win, why stop the winning streak now.

"Said the raven, nevermore."

NoRose, you are beginning to scare me. 

Lets double her med dose.......
    That won't help 

We could sedate her. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: June 11, 2009, 06:42:13 PM »

I hope I'm wrong, but since the grieving grandparents always seem to win, why stop the winning streak now.

"Said the raven, nevermore."

NoRose, you are beginning to scare me. 

Lets double her med dose.......
    That won't help 

We could sedate her. 
That won't help either   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: June 11, 2009, 06:43:58 PM »

Well isn't that special Rolling Eyes The A's speak...the Law bows down ... pathetic.
WTF IS UP W/these people!!

I don't know!

Hubby said don't worry about it.You just have to have patience.   
I'm gonna mess up his other arm.
Really,he ask the same thing Nutt asked also.
Are they in the triple secret witness protection program or something?I would be so far under the jail,I'd never get out.It's about to get ugly....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: June 11, 2009, 06:43:58 PM »

Actually, too bad the media jumped the gun to announce the release, had they waited until the morning of, they won't have been able to stop it - I doubt it will be a separate hearing so whenever the next case management hearing to go over a slew of motions is when it will have to wait for more likely.   It will be released after the hearing.

I thought that as well.....but they will know better next time

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #506 on: June 11, 2009, 06:45:36 PM »

Sunny.... 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: June 11, 2009, 06:46:28 PM »

Fanny,I agree.Let her azz sit in lockup for a while and get a dose of reality.
Surely Conway knew this wouldn't work.If they need to be prepared, then do it.We aren't gonna see the photos.
To Cindy it's like airing dirty laundry.It's about her.

Where was all the concern for Caylee?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: June 11, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »

Wonder what is in the Autopsy report that the Anthonys want kept secret?
It will all come out at trial anyway....
With all these efforts they go to, to keep things quiet it just makes the stuff more attractive to every media source.

I'll tell yas one thing that is in that report, the time frame that the body was in that location left to get in the condition it got in.   The report will estimate from the decomp a rather tight window how long it was there.   The plant & bug life may be mentioned existed but will back up the autopsy report under separate extensive reports by experts that analyzed that evidence.
I agree, and I also have a feeling that the duct tape had a tongue depression on it, which would show the tape was put on Caylee's mouth while she was still alive.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: June 11, 2009, 06:51:11 PM »

Fanny,I agree.Let her azz sit in lockup for a while and get a dose of reality.
Surely Conway knew this wouldn't work.If they need to be prepared, then do it.We aren't gonna see the photos.
To Cindy it's like airing dirty laundry.It's about her.

Where was all the concern for Caylee?
There is no concern, their only concern is saving their daughter and their own azzes, period.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: June 11, 2009, 06:53:18 PM »

They knew what they were doing!!! They did it on purpose!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I know I'm behind & trying to catch up, but I couldn't resist!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: June 11, 2009, 06:54:40 PM »

Kealing says the media has not gotten proper notice on the motion so it will be heard next week

20-30 pages will not be released about the autopsy but the rest of the documents will be 

What right does the A's have in this anyway...this crap needs to stop ! How many hundreds, thousands of grandparents and family member have suffered extreme anguish....REAL EXTREME ANGUISH.... over things released in a crime...the details of rapes and violent murders. Sandra Cantu's grandparents hearing she was sexually abuse and stuffed in a frigging suitcase and put in a retaining pond.  Right here in MO...the Coleman family murdered in their beds by the father/husband, the ligature marks, the spray paint etc..........I am so tired of these azzholes anthonys....why can't they e stopped?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: June 11, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »

With all these efforts they go to, to keep things quiet it just makes the stuff more attractive to every media source.

I'll tell yas one thing that is in that report, the time frame that the body was in that location left to get in the condition it got in.   The report will estimate from the decomp a rather tight window how long it was there.   The plant & bug life may be mentioned existed but will back up the autopsy report under separate extensive reports by experts that analyzed that evidence.
I agree, and I also have a feeling that the duct tape had a tongue depression on it, which would show the tape was put on Caylee's mouth while she was still alive.

I thought about that early on.It upset me so bad.I can remember lying in bed picturing the whole scene from Caylee's view.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: June 11, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »

Kealing says the media has not gotten proper notice on the motion so it will be heard next week

20-30 pages will not be released about the autopsy but the rest of the documents will be 

What right does the A's have in this anyway...this crap needs to stop ! How many hundreds, thousands of grandparents and family member have suffered extreme anguish....REAL EXTREME ANGUISH.... over things released in a crime...the details of rapes and violent murders. Sandra Cantu's grandparents hearing she was sexually abuse and stuffed in a frigging suitcase and put in a retaining pond.  Right here in MO...the Coleman family murdered in their beds by the father/husband, the ligature marks, the spray paint etc..........I am so tired of these azzholes anthonys....why can't they e stopped?

Well said Sunny.Why are they spared what others have to endure?

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: June 11, 2009, 07:00:02 PM »

I just know Spindy is sitting around looking like this today.

I bet if her azz was sitting in jail wating to go to court on endangerment for chasing Lois all over hell and creation and stealing crosses, theiving and lying she wouldn't have that look on her face and she would be more worried about herself than Caylee's autopsy!!

Dang it Fanny...I just had dinner!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: June 11, 2009, 07:01:55 PM »

Sunny.... 

waiting, waiting, waiting......

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: June 11, 2009, 07:03:23 PM »

The motion:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19727604/detail.html

Here is the temporary order:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19728765/detail.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: June 11, 2009, 07:03:24 PM »

Yup, I think they are trying everything they can because they know the time of death approximation will be within the entire month 6/15-7/15 before Casey was finally cornered due to her locked car being towed so their "some other dude or dudette" did it and after Casey was incarcerated pretty much goes right out the preverbal window  - in all the year we've been discussing this case I have not yet heard or seen anyone question why when her car was towed (since she kept going back and forth to it according to cell pings) she made NO ATTEMPT whatsoever to find her car, never told her parents she had car trouble nor bragged to any of her friends that it was stolen...its been a glaring obvious to me since July.   Another thing, where are the notes she reported that she put on the car (yea right), where is the "script" (didnt turn it over as exculpatory or evidence-if one appears now it was written after the fact).

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: June 11, 2009, 07:06:05 PM »

Thank you Turbothink. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: June 11, 2009, 07:06:12 PM »

Well said Sunny.Why are they spared what others have to endure?

Yes...why!!  So what if there is a case going on and I have an objection to something being released cause it might cause me anguish or just make me down right sick to my stomach...can I just go get and attorney and file a motion to stop the release of what I feel is objectionable material?  That is what they are in essence doing....this is bullcrap......

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.