April 28, 2024, 08:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317942 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: June 11, 2009, 07:08:12 PM »

They knew what they were doing!!! They did it on purpose!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I know I'm behind & trying to catch up, but I couldn't resist!!!
I want a t shirt with "Thor Fanny" and this pic on it!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 11, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »

Kealing says the media has not gotten proper notice on the motion so it will be heard next week

20-30 pages will not be released about the autopsy but the rest of the documents will be 

What right does the A's have in this anyway...this crap needs to stop ! How many hundreds, thousands of grandparents and family member have suffered extreme anguish....REAL EXTREME ANGUISH.... over things released in a crime...the details of rapes and violent murders. Sandra Cantu's grandparents hearing she was sexually abuse and stuffed in a frigging suitcase and put in a retaining pond.  Right here in MO...the Coleman family murdered in their beds by the father/husband, the ligature marks, the spray paint etc..........I am so tired of these azzholes anthonys....why can't they e stopped?

Well said Sunny.Why are they spared what others have to endure?

Yes...why!!  So what if there is a case going on and I have an objection to something being released cause it might cause me anguish or just make me down right sick to my stomach...can I just go get and attorney and file a motion to stop the release of what I feel is objectionable material?  That is what they are in essence doing....this is bullcrap......

I agree!  And he didn't give any "legal" reasons.  Does he not have to present that, or is that only at a hearing?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: June 11, 2009, 07:11:45 PM »

Fanny,I agree.Let her azz sit in lockup for a while and get a dose of reality.
Surely Conway knew this wouldn't work.If they need to be prepared, then do it.We aren't gonna see the photos.
To Cindy it's like airing dirty laundry.It's about her.

Where was all the concern for Caylee?
There is no concern, their only concern is saving their daughter and their own azzes, period.

They can run,but they can't hide.
You can not change the truth.Caylee's voice will be heard .
It will be heard over and over as the evidence is laid out.
Caylee was a human being,not purse,or piece of jewelry.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: June 11, 2009, 07:11:54 PM »

Thanks Turbo...grieving grandparents....WTF...I hope the media shows them in that frigging bass boat and at the races....grieving my ass!!  BITE ME!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: June 11, 2009, 07:12:09 PM »

Well, at least it looks like they will be scheduling a hearing.  I wonder if Andrea is going to have to loan Casey some of her clothes to wear!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: June 11, 2009, 07:14:29 PM »

I'd like to just go O/T for a second to ask for prayers for Candace Watson's safety & return....the 4 yr old little girl gone with her disgusting mother & a SO boyfriend.   These women putting their child in the hands of SO's  need a lobotomy since they are useless POS's missing the empty brain they have it wont be a loss to society but at least our children will be safer!!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: June 11, 2009, 07:16:25 PM »

Just read the temporary order--hysterical!  Stan "MY MAN" Strickland jabs ol' Incompetent Baez with the line, ""For reasons unknown to the court the motion was served only upon the State Attorney's Office," Strickland wrote in the order. "The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media."  Stan, I love you.  Obeying the absolute letter of the law and sticking it to Bozo at the same time.  I'll bet he and his court clerk are rolling around on the floor every time there's a motion from the defense.  Maybe there is a pool going on in chambers on what area of the law Bozo is going to screw up on.  I'd bet money on it.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 11, 2009, 07:18:00 PM »

I'd like to just go O/T for a second to ask for prayers for Candace Watson's safety & return....the 4 yr old little girl gone with her disgusting mother & a SO boyfriend.   These women putting their child in the hands of SO's  need a lobotomy since they are useless POS's missing the empty brain they have it wont be a loss to society but at least our children will be safer!!

It is such a sad situation.  They are discussing it now on JVM.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: June 11, 2009, 07:18:08 PM »

Well, at least it looks like they will be scheduling a hearing.  I wonder if Andrea is going to have to loan Casey some of her clothes to wear!

We can dream.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #529 on: June 11, 2009, 07:18:30 PM »

Not only is it sickening the way the Ants are running the show and LE bowing to them, but it is setting a frightening example to families across America. The kid kills and if the parents/family throws enough crap into the mix then it makes it all OK. It's saying that this contempt is acceptable. Where are the ethics? Where are the morals? What happened to being respectful of the law? I have a few ideas of my own, but I have to tell you, IMO this country is going to hell in a hand basket and the law/lawyers are helping it along the way. People have to take responsibility for their actions and the law needs to make them accountable!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: June 11, 2009, 07:19:43 PM »

Thanks Turbo.  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: June 11, 2009, 07:19:57 PM »

Capp, thanks for the update. I'll pray as hard as I can.  But the lobotomies are unneccessary,  their brains are already missing.  Who puts their children in danger like this, (and yes, I'm talking about you, Jennifer Buchanan,)?  Actually, it's their conciences that are missing and the ability to tell right from wrong.  (Sorry for the rant, these women have gotten under my skin.)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: June 11, 2009, 07:21:06 PM »

Not only is it sickening the way the Ants are running the show and LE bowing to them, but it is setting a frightening example to families across America. The kid kills and if the parents/family throws enough crap into the mix then it makes it all OK. It's saying that this contempt is acceptable. Where are the ethics? Where are the morals? What happened to being respectful of the law? I have a few ideas of my own, but I have to tell you, IMO this country is going to hell in a hand basket and the law/lawyers are helping it along the way. People have to take responsibility for their actions and the law needs to make them accountable!! 

I agree 100% 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 11, 2009, 07:23:05 PM »

Just read the temporary order--hysterical!  Stan "MY MAN" Strickland jabs ol' Incompetent Baez with the line, ""For reasons unknown to the court the motion was served only upon the State Attorney's Office," Strickland wrote in the order. "The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media."  Stan, I love you.  Obeying the absolute letter of the law and sticking it to Bozo at the same time.  I'll bet he and his court clerk are rolling around on the floor every time there's a motion from the defense.  Maybe there is a pool going on in chambers on what area of the law Bozo is going to screw up on.  I'd bet money on it.

Sweetie, actuality that is a swipe at Brad "Conman" Conway whom filed the motion on behalf of the Anthonys.    Since when do you file a motion with the State Prosecutor's office  helloooo & the parties (media) should have been served.   Yup, "Stan the Man" called him out on the carpet, now we know why we didnt get word from him sooner, he had no idea it was filed until the SA probably called him with what they received!   YOU ROCK STAN!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: June 11, 2009, 07:23:35 PM »

I wonder if Cindy is lurking over us sad bloggers this evening?   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #535 on: June 11, 2009, 07:23:44 PM »

AMEN my Boo Boo! I think your few ideas are about on the same wave length as mine. I am sick of the criminals being the victim. Don't get me started on my rant, it belongs in the political forum not here with Caylee. Love ya Boo. PS I am going to leave you a question in the four legged friend place.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: June 11, 2009, 07:24:48 PM »

Sweetie, actuality that is a swipe at Brad "Conman" Conway whom filed the motion on behalf of the Anthonys.    Since when do you file a motion with the State Prosecutor's office  helloooo & the parties (media) should have been served.   Yup, "Stan the Man" called him out on the carpet, now we know why we didnt get word from him sooner, he had no idea it was filed until the SA probably called him with what they received!   YOU ROCK STAN!

My question is, did Conman do this out of ignorance, or, since it is filed so late & to the wrong people, was it on purpose?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: June 11, 2009, 07:25:05 PM »

Wonder what is in the Autopsy report that the Anthonys want kept secret?
It will all come out at trial anyway....
With all these efforts they go to, to keep things quiet it just makes the stuff more attractive to every media source.

I'll tell yas one thing that is in that report, the time frame that the body was in that location left to get in the condition it got in.   The report will estimate from the decomp a rather tight window how long it was there.   The plant & bug life may be mentioned existed but will back up the autopsy report under separate extensive reports by experts that analyzed that evidence.
I agree, and I also have a feeling that the duct tape had a tongue depression on it, which would show the tape was put on Caylee's mouth while she was still alive.

Yup, I think they are trying everything they can because they know the time of death approximation will be within the entire month 6/15-7/15 before Casey was finally cornered due to her locked car being towed so their "some other dude or dudette" did it and after Casey was incarcerated pretty much goes right out the preverbal window  - in all the year we've been discussing this case I have not yet heard or seen anyone question why when her car was towed (since she kept going back and forth to it according to cell pings) she made NO ATTEMPT whatsoever to find her car, never told her parents she had car trouble nor bragged to any of her friends that it was stolen...its been a glaring obvious to me since July.   Another thing, where are the notes she reported that she put on the car (yea right), where is the "script" (didnt turn it over as exculpatory or evidence-if one appears now it was written after the fact).
And let's add to that that there has been no evidence of the "two guys" who helped her push her car into the Amscott parking lot.  Wouldn't you think one of them would have come forward by now?  No, this is all a bunch of crap--and I for one am getting so sick of the Anthony's running the show.  I hope to God that there is a hidden and valuable reason for LE and the courts to keep kissing their proverbial behinds, but for the life of me, I can't figure it out. 
Time to drag out the Giant Monkey Wine (whine) Tote Board.  Glass number one is on its' way.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: June 11, 2009, 07:26:18 PM »

Super post Boo....spot on!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: June 11, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

NOTE:  Judge Strickland stated in his temporary stay that his decision will either be by either ruling on the pleadings or a hearing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.