April 27, 2024, 10:11:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317854 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: June 11, 2009, 07:26:59 PM »

Just read the temporary order--hysterical!  Stan "MY MAN" Strickland jabs ol' Incompetent Baez with the line, ""For reasons unknown to the court the motion was served only upon the State Attorney's Office," Strickland wrote in the order. "The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media."  Stan, I love you.  Obeying the absolute letter of the law and sticking it to Bozo at the same time.  I'll bet he and his court clerk are rolling around on the floor every time there's a motion from the defense.  Maybe there is a pool going on in chambers on what area of the law Bozo is going to screw up on.  I'd bet money on it.

Sweetie, actuality that is a swipe at Brad "Conman" Conway whom filed the motion on behalf of the Anthonys.    Since when do you file a motion with the State Prosecutor's office  helloooo & the parties (media) should have been served.   Yup, "Stan the Man" called him out on the carpet, now we know why we didnt get word from him sooner, he had no idea it was filed until the SA probably called him with what they received!   YOU ROCK STAN!
You are right, Capp, I'm so used to typing Bozo when it comes to legal absurdity and it should have been the Bratster.  Mea Culpa.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: June 11, 2009, 07:27:29 PM »

NOTE:  Judge Strickland stated in his temporary stay that his decision will either be by either ruling on the pleadings or a hearing.

TY Capp (& I'm glad you got a new computer!)   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: June 11, 2009, 07:29:21 PM »

JVM is moving on the the Haleigh case with "shocking new twists"!  (Yeah, right)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: June 11, 2009, 07:31:40 PM »

After my appalling blunder, (confusing Baez with Conway), I am taking a quick break to watch Jeopardy. Here's a question, "What family of lying, obstructing, manipulating weasels are featured prominently in today's court news?"
See you later.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: June 11, 2009, 07:32:04 PM »

NOTE:  Judge Strickland stated in his temporary stay that his decision will either be by either ruling on the pleadings or a hearing.

Me too, OMG I freaked!   Losing a puter is almost like losing a limb to me 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: June 11, 2009, 07:33:27 PM »

Just read the temporary order--hysterical!  Stan "MY MAN" Strickland jabs ol' Incompetent Baez with the line, ""For reasons unknown to the court the motion was served only upon the State Attorney's Office," Strickland wrote in the order. "The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media."  Stan, I love you.  Obeying the absolute letter of the law and sticking it to Bozo at the same time.  I'll bet he and his court clerk are rolling around on the floor every time there's a motion from the defense.  Maybe there is a pool going on in chambers on what area of the law Bozo is going to screw up on.  I'd bet money on it.

Sweetie, actuality that is a swipe at Brad "Conman" Conway whom filed the motion on behalf of the Anthonys.    Since when do you file a motion with the State Prosecutor's office  helloooo & the parties (media) should have been served.   Yup, "Stan the Man" called him out on the carpet, now we know why we didnt get word from him sooner, he had no idea it was filed until the SA probably called him with what they received!   YOU ROCK STAN!
You are right, Capp, I'm so used to typing Bozo when it comes to legal absurdity and it should have been the Bratster.  Mea Culpa.

No worries...you're still monkalicious! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: June 11, 2009, 07:33:31 PM »

Same over here Capp.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: June 11, 2009, 07:34:46 PM »

You handled it very well.  If it happens to me, someone would be scraping me off the ceiling!   an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #548 on: June 11, 2009, 07:38:24 PM »

Cappy, I'm confused please explain what this means. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #549 on: June 11, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »

Not only is it sickening the way the Ants are running the show and LE bowing to them, but it is setting a frightening example to families across America. The kid kills and if the parents/family throws enough crap into the mix then it makes it all OK. It's saying that this contempt is acceptable. Where are the ethics? Where are the morals? What happened to being respectful of the law? I have a few ideas of my own, but I have to tell you, IMO this country is going to hell in a hand basket and the law/lawyers are helping it along the way. People have to take responsibility for their actions and the law needs to make them accountable!! 
[/quote I couldn't agree with you more, not a day goes by that I don't rant about this, and as I see it, it will only get worse.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: June 11, 2009, 07:40:34 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/11/caseys_lawyers_file_motion_seeking_investigators_cell_phone_records.html

Casey’s Lawyers File Motion Seeking Investigator’s Cell Phone Records
Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:07:40 PM
<snipped>
Lawyers for Casey Anthony have filed a new motion to get the cell phone records of a private investigator who once worked for them.

They previously tried to get Dominic Casey's cell phone records, but a judge denied their request and told them to file a more specific one.

Anthony's lawyers said they now want Casey's cell phone records dating back to July 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: June 11, 2009, 07:41:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-autopsy-findings-wont-be-released-tomorrow.html

Casey Anthony: Autopsy findings won't be released tomorrow
posted by halboedeker on Jun 11, 2009 5:35:23 PM
Discuss This: Comments (5) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Caylee Anthony's autopsy won't be released tomorrow.

The reason: Judge Stan Strickland wants to hear what the media have to say about George and Cindy Anthony's motion -- filed by their attorney Brad Conway -- to block the autopsy's release.

Strickland issued a temporary stay of autopsy findings late this afternoon.

"The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media," Strickland wrote. "Pending formal notice to the media, including the Orlando Sentinel, this Court will enter a temporary stay of the autopsy reports and findings set to be released. Following a written response to the motion by interested media the Court will either rule on the pleadings or set a hearing as necessary."

George and Cindy Anthony want the autopsy sealed until the trial of their daughter, Casey, who is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

At 5 today, WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing raised the question if there was something new in the autopsy report that the Anthonys don't want released. Kealing said that at 6 he would have details about new information in the autopsy. "We have a couple of elements from that report," Kealing said.

On WFTV-Channel 9 at 5, anchor Bob Opsahl said, "Prosecutors say unless a judge intervenes those documents will released in the morning."

The judge has intervened. But hundreds of other documents will be released tomorrow.

At 6, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest had the story that Strickland had issued the temporary stay. "The Orange County medical examiner cannot prove how Caylee Anthony died, but Dr. Jan Garavaglia tells Local 6 she has a strong opinion about what happened to the toddler," DeForest said. "That information would have likely been included among the hundreds of pages of evidence to be released tomorrow."

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: June 11, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »

It means that Judge Strickland will decide if the autopsy report will be released after the media presents their objection & pleadings supporting same EITHER by hearing or simply based on his review of the pleadings issuing a written decision.  In other words, he may not find the need to hold a hearing.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 11, 2009, 07:45:34 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-dominic-casey-061109,0,5865978.story

CASEY ANTHONY CIVIL CASE
Anthony PI Dominic Casey says he should not be held in contempt of court

Alan Schmadtke | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:33 PM EDT, June 11, 2009

Updated: 5:33 p.m.
Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size

CASEY ANTHONY CIVIL CASE

Private investigator Dominic Casey on Thursday answered a call that he should be held in contempt of court for not showing up for a deposition.

"This litigation is a cynical and frivolous exploitation of a family's tragedy," Casey's attorney said in a motion filed for a protective order in the Orange County civil case against Casey Anthony.

The case was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Anthony, claiming that Anthony damaged her when she told Orange County criminal investigators that her daughter was being watched by a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez. Investigators later determined that to be untrue, and the 2-year-old's remains were discovered Dec. 11 in a wooded area near the family's home in east Orlando.

Casey, who has done work for the Anthonys, is the subject for a contempt motion after he failed to show up for deposition on March 25 at the Orlando office of Morgan & Morgan.

Judge Jose Rodriguez has not ruled on the contempt motion.

"How would information from Dominic Casey help the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation case?" attorney Diana M. Tennis asked in her brief to have the contempt motion dispelled. "It wouldn't."

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: June 11, 2009, 07:46:52 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-autopsy-findings-wont-be-released-tomorrow.html

Casey Anthony: Autopsy findings won't be released tomorrow
posted by halboedeker on Jun 11, 2009 5:35:23 PM
Discuss This: Comments (5) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Caylee Anthony's autopsy won't be released tomorrow.

The reason: Judge Stan Strickland wants to hear what the media have to say about George and Cindy Anthony's motion -- filed by their attorney Brad Conway -- to block the autopsy's release.

Strickland issued a temporary stay of autopsy findings late this afternoon.

"The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media," Strickland wrote. "Pending formal notice to the media, including the Orlando Sentinel, this Court will enter a temporary stay of the autopsy reports and findings set to be released. Following a written response to the motion by interested media the Court will either rule on the pleadings or set a hearing as necessary."

George and Cindy Anthony want the autopsy sealed until the trial of their daughter, Casey, who is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

At 5 today, WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing raised the question if there was something new in the autopsy report that the Anthonys don't want released. Kealing said that at 6 he would have details about new information in the autopsy. "We have a couple of elements from that report," Kealing said.

On WFTV-Channel 9 at 5, anchor Bob Opsahl said, "Prosecutors say unless a judge intervenes those documents will released in the morning."

The judge has intervened. But hundreds of other documents will be released tomorrow.

At 6, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest had the story that Strickland had issued the temporary stay. "The Orange County medical examiner cannot prove how Caylee Anthony died, but Dr. Jan Garavaglia tells Local 6 she has a strong opinion about what happened to the toddler," DeForest said. "That information would have likely been included among the hundreds of pages of evidence to be released tomorrow."

Thank you Trimm.  I just have a feeling that Stan the man will ultimately let them be released.  Brad's motion sounded really weak.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #555 on: June 11, 2009, 07:47:49 PM »

It means that Judge Strickland will decide if the autopsy report will be released after the media presents their objection & pleadings supporting same EITHER by hearing or simply based on his review of the pleadings issuing a written decision.  In other words, he may not find the need to hold a hearing.
So if he doesn't hold a hearing do we get them tomorrow? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: June 11, 2009, 07:52:34 PM »

So if he doesn't hold a hearing do we get them tomorrow? TIA JSM

No, doubtful hon.   The media outlets have to have time to answer & file their motion of objection.   I would say no sooner than the beginning of next week will we hear anything.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 11, 2009, 07:57:00 PM »

My question is, did Conman do this out of ignorance, or, since it is filed so late & to the wrong people, was it on purpose?

Thor Fanny said that they knew what they were doing, and did it on purpose.

Sorry, I had to step away for a few. My family seemed to think they were supposed to eat, and that I should be there too. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: June 11, 2009, 07:57:18 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-dominic-casey-061109,0,5865978.story
*SNIPED

Private investigator Dominic Casey on Thursday answered a call that he should be held in contempt of court for not showing up for a deposition.

"This litigation is a cynical and frivolous exploitation of a family's tragedy," Casey's attorney said in a motion filed for a protective order in the Orange County civil case against Casey Anthony.

The case was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Anthony, claiming that Anthony damaged her when she told Orange County criminal investigators that her daughter was being watched by a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez. Investigators later determined that to be untrue, and the 2-year-old's remains were discovered Dec. 11 in a wooded area near the family's home in east Orlando.

Casey, who has done work for the Anthonys, is the subject for a contempt motion after he failed to show up for deposition on March 25 at the Orlando office of Morgan & Morgan.

Judge Jose Rodriguez has not ruled on the contempt motion.

"How would information from Dominic Casey help the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation case?" attorney Diana M. Tennis asked in her brief to have the contempt motion dispelled. "It wouldn't."

Ummmm...hellooo Diana, your client did not exactly omit Zeneida Gonzalez as a suspect thru his investigative work with the Anthonys when clearly he should have since there was nothing substantiating Cindy keeping the slander of this woman out there to aid her daughter's defense, o and yea this lil tidibit your client was caught digging and probing in the woods on behalf of the Anthonys, you wanna rethink that?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 11, 2009, 07:59:01 PM »

Not only is it sickening the way the Ants are running the show and LE bowing to them, but it is setting a frightening example to families across America. The kid kills and if the parents/family throws enough crap into the mix then it makes it all OK. It's saying that this contempt is acceptable. Where are the ethics? Where are the morals? What happened to being respectful of the law? I have a few ideas of my own, but I have to tell you, IMO this country is going to hell in a hand basket and the law/lawyers are helping it along the way. People have to take responsibility for their actions and the law needs to make them accountable!! 

I'm with you Boo!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.