April 27, 2024, 09:28:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317849 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: June 11, 2009, 08:28:12 PM »

Mods I couldn't find a spot to post this, and since it is about Extreme Search, Rescue and Recovery/KFN I'm posting it here. If it needs to be moved, please do so and Sorry for the trouble.

I sent an email to ESR&R asking them if they were involved in the search for Tracy Ocasio. Here is the response I received today.

Flag this message
Re: Tracy Ocasio
Thursday, June 11, 2009 4:18 PM
"AMrSignMan@aol.com" <AMrSignMan@aol.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 6/10/2009 7:39:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Re:  Tracy Ocasio
Hi I'm working on your email you sent to Kid Finders Network / Extreme Search about helping find Tracy, at this time we are having a little bit of a problem getting the information from the police department if you have any contacts number of family please forward them if you would. Meanwhile we are still working the police.
Thank you for letting us know about this we take all request for help seriously.

Investigative team of Kid Finders Network

They are having trouble with LE regarding info!!  I'm supposed to give them family info!!  To me, this just proves they still don't search for the missing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: June 11, 2009, 08:28:13 PM »

'Nite monkeys.Gotta to strategically place the cleaning supplies while hubby takes nap.  Monkey Devil!

Justice For Caylee.........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #602 on: June 11, 2009, 08:28:24 PM »

I'm eatin pizza and KC is having pop tarts!  Sorry hope that wasn't too off topic, just wanted Cindy and George if they are lurking to pass that little tidbit along to the SKANK.  Monkey Devil! TIA JSM

I will be on topic the rest of the night.  an angelic monkey

No you won't. You can't help it 

But you gotta admit JSM's heart is in the right place.     an angelic monkey

I concur and I adore JSM   CAPP wouldnt want her to be any other way.    Phish sod, a  wee tiny bit of O/T wont kill us, it personalizes our commorodity...just so long as one topic doesnt go on for pages
Thanks Cappy.  an angelic monkey Can't wait til your daughter gets home. I have a scratch spin question.

On topic, I can't wait til Cindy's daughter gets the DP and never comes home.

How is that for on topic?  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #603 on: June 11, 2009, 08:28:58 PM »

OK monkeys, I'm heading for bed too. Tomorrow it will take forever to get caught up with all the docs being released, well worth it!!! 

Grissom beat me to bed, so I hope he left me some room 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: June 11, 2009, 08:29:37 PM »

JSM, Cindy probably whipped up a batch of chili for today's temporary win, I can't lose the picture in my head of Dennis sitting at the table wearing a big ole bib, lapping up the chili.
No Rose, I almost lost my pizza I just ate thinking of him sitting at the table slurping chili and sopping the rest up with cornbread.

I don't even think she would serve it at the table, but just put it in a trough for the Milpigs out in the yard by the pool. That way they can wash the slobber off the pavers with the garden hose.

Sorry Muffy, JSM is going to O/T treatment tomorrow. I will behave tonight. I missed the cage last night. TIA JSM

JSM you know I love you!! I just love to bait you too!!! 
I know Boo, love you too. Did I ever tell you that I love Sheriff Beary and that I hate the Anthonys?  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: June 11, 2009, 08:30:44 PM »

JSM, Cindy probably whipped up a batch of chili for today's temporary win, I can't lose the picture in my head of Dennis sitting at the table wearing a big ole bib, lapping up the chili.
No Rose, I almost lost my pizza I just ate thinking of him sitting at the table slurping chili and sopping the rest up with cornbread.

I don't even think she would serve it at the table, but just put it in a trough for the Milpigs out in the yard by the pool. That way they can wash the slobber off the pavers with the garden hose.

Sorry Muffy, JSM is going to O/T treatment tomorrow. I will behave tonight. I missed the cage last night. TIA JSM

Yup, Milstupid slurping chili, DC arriving in the evening for his "quality time" with Cindy while George sleeps on the couch.   Sherri left to answer emails in the most absurd & rudest way possible.
  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! And Lee has to clean up the mess.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: June 11, 2009, 08:30:45 PM »

Fanny, pause...to me they are indicating that they miss you & want some quality time.  Just reflecting because my babygirl is about to turn 21, an official adult and yet it seemed like yesterday I was making velcro bows for her hair.  Time goes by in a flash!  Our children victims we care so much about would want us to make sure we have quality time with our families as often as possible & care for them as we all do unlike they were not given.   Go give them a hug!

Not to worry Capp. I gave them my undivided attention and we had a good meal together, I even fixed it. I don't let a day go by that we do not all sit down for a meal with the TV off so we can have conversation. I leave my Thor Fanny personna here on SM. But just for you I went back and gave them each a hug and petted the cats, and told them all that I love them.   an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey You are a good monkey mommy.

When I went back and gave them a hug and told them I loved them my son said, "What was that for?" I told him what Capp said. He then said "Then that wasn't you idea, was it." Sheesh, can't win for losing!

I wonder how many time Spindy hugs George and Lee. And how much leather cleaner she has used on the white sofa since the Milpigs have been there. 

Hi Muffy Bee!   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #607 on: June 11, 2009, 08:31:55 PM »

Good Night Trimm and Boo  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: June 11, 2009, 08:32:48 PM »

( Meanwhile we are still working the police.)    WTH does that mean?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #609 on: June 11, 2009, 08:32:51 PM »

JSM you know I love you!! I just love to bait you too!!! 
I know Boo, love you too. Did I ever tell you that I love Sheriff Beary and that I hate the Anthonys?  Monkey Devil!

Hmmmm, I seem to remember you mentioning Sheriff Beary once or twice and writing poems and sending love letters and promises of pizza and wings. I'll chip in for the pizza fund when Casey is sentenced to death!! We'll track down Sheriff Beary's address and send him a huge deep dish pie with extra wings!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: June 11, 2009, 08:33:30 PM »

That's a way worse picture seeing Dennis's big ole face in a trough      Good night cece  an angelic monkey
Oink slllluuuurrrpppp grrrunnnttt gooood chillliiii Cinnnndy. Whars the corrrnnnnbreaaaaddd?

Sorry Muffy.  an angelic monkey Boo made me do it. She baits me.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: June 11, 2009, 08:33:36 PM »

Fanny, pause...to me they are indicating that they miss you & want some quality time.  Just reflecting because my babygirl is about to turn 21, an official adult and yet it seemed like yesterday I was making velcro bows for her hair.  Time goes by in a flash!  Our children victims we care so much about would want us to make sure we have quality time with our families as often as possible & care for them as we all do unlike they were not given.   Go give them a hug!

Not to worry Capp. I gave them my undivided attention and we had a good meal together, I even fixed it. I don't let a day go by that we do not all sit down for a meal with the TV off so we can have conversation. I leave my Thor Fanny personna here on SM. But just for you I went back and gave them each a hug and petted the cats, and told them all that I love them.   an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey You are a good monkey mommy.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssss!  Yup dinner and believe it or not due to our crazy sports/extra activity schedules during their grammar thru HS years even riding in the car from one end of the state to the other for those functions were the greatest conversations & tons of laughs.   I know you are a fabulous mom, Im just extremely conscious these days about time & very sad that the victims we advocate for dont have parents & siblings like we have.   Needless to say my posting when babygirl gets here will be in definite intervals not like you see me as often normally....oooooo that girl is going to get squeezed to pieces!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: June 11, 2009, 08:34:52 PM »

Yup, Milstupid slurping chili, DC arriving in the evening for his "quality time" with Cindy while George sleeps on the couch.   Sherri left to answer emails in the most absurd & rudest way possible.
They all have their little jobs to do 
Yep!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #613 on: June 11, 2009, 08:35:09 PM »

That's a way worse picture seeing Dennis's big ole face in a trough      Good night cece  an angelic monkey
Oink slllluuuurrrpppp grrrunnnttt gooood chillliiii Cinnnndy. Whars the corrrnnnnbreaaaaddd?

Sorry Muffy.  an angelic monkey Boo made me do it. She baits me.

Monkey Devil!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: June 11, 2009, 08:35:26 PM »

It means it's BS!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 11, 2009, 08:35:46 PM »

OK monkeys, I'm heading for bed too. Tomorrow it will take forever to get caught up with all the docs being released, well worth it!!! 

Grissom beat me to bed, so I hope he left me some room 

Good Nite Boo & Grissom.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: June 11, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »

Mods I couldn't find a spot to post this, and since it is about Extreme Search, Rescue and Recovery/KFN I'm posting it here. If it needs to be moved, please do so and Sorry for the trouble.

I sent an email to ESR&R asking them if they were involved in the search for Tracy Ocasio. Here is the response I received today.

Flag this message
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 6/10/2009 7:39:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi I'm working on your email you sent to Kid Finders Network / Extreme Search about helping find Tracy, at this time we are having a little bit of a problem getting the information from the police department if you have any contacts number of family please forward them if you would. Meanwhile we are still working the police.
Thank you for letting us know about this we take all request for help seriously.

They are having trouble with LE regarding info!!  I'm supposed to give them family info!!  To me, this just proves they still don't search for the missing.

Milstupids couldn't find their way out of the cul-de-sac they were chasing Lois Peters and Company last week.......OMG what a bunch of losers.....they couldn't find their own azzholes if they weren't attached to their heads

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 11, 2009, 08:36:04 PM »

It means it's BS!
What a bunch of lazy fools 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: June 11, 2009, 08:36:37 PM »

Flag this message
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DING DING DING  - that speaks volumes!    Law enforcement has no desire to work with the Milpigs and Scamanthonys...they are going going down slowly, painfully ....Tks for sharing that made my night!    Hey NorthernRose, we're getting somewhere!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 11, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »

Flag this message
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Milstupids couldn't find their way out of the cul-de-sac they were chasing Lois Peters and Company last week.......OMG what a bunch of losers.....they couldn't find their own azzholes if they weren't attached to their heads

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.