April 27, 2024, 03:17:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317885 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: June 11, 2009, 08:54:39 PM »

Mods I couldn't find a spot to post this, and since it is about Extreme Search, Rescue and Recovery/KFN I'm posting it here. If it needs to be moved, please do so and Sorry for the trouble.

I sent an email to ESR&R asking them if they were involved in the search for Tracy Ocasio. Here is the response I received today.

Flag this message
Re: Tracy Ocasio
Thursday, June 11, 2009 4:18 PM
"AMrSignMan@aol.com" <AMrSignMan@aol.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 6/10/2009 7:39:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Re:  Tracy Ocasio
Hi I'm working on your email you sent to Kid Finders Network / Extreme Search about helping find Tracy, at this time we are having a little bit of a problem getting the information from the police department if you have any contacts number of family please forward them if you would. Meanwhile we are still working the police.
Thank you for letting us know about this we take all request for help seriously.

Investigative team of Kid Finders Network

They are having trouble with LE regarding info!!  I'm supposed to give them family info!!  To me, this just proves they still don't search for the missing.
Don't they live in the same dang community of this missing girl? If they are FINDERS of KIDS, they should have resources to find the missing. I wonder if you could send this to Kathi Belich and let her have a go at them with this email. JMO JSM

Thanks for the info, my blood is boiling now. TIA JSM

All they would have to do is read Blink's blog page, and pick up a newspaper every now and then. Family contact info my shiny behind! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #641 on: June 11, 2009, 08:55:00 PM »

I can't believe Cindy would let them in that clean house for a visit much less to live there. GROSSSSSS.

I bet they are big slobs too. They look and dress like it.
And Dennis has spiticle always on the side of his mouth. He creeps me out and when she was saying just leave, leave, leave to KB, she grossed me out too. Thanks for agreeing with me Turbo. My mom says not to make fun of people, but with the Ants and Milpigs I just can't help myself.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: June 11, 2009, 08:56:51 PM »

The hub is making me go watch "Rescue Me" and stop talking to my monkey friends.  That is cruel and unusual punishment.  Goodnight all--Tomorrow is
                              DOC DAY, DOC DAY, DOC DAY!!!!!!!!!

Have a lovely evening!!
Night Monkalicious. Have fun with your hubs. My baby is down for the count right now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: June 11, 2009, 08:57:02 PM »

Mods I couldn't find a spot to post this, and since it is about Extreme Search, Rescue and Recovery/KFN I'm posting it here. If it needs to be moved, please do so and Sorry for the trouble.

I sent an email to ESR&R asking them if they were involved in the search for Tracy Ocasio. Here is the response I received today.

Flag this message
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 6/10/2009 7:39:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi I'm working on your email you sent to Kid Finders Network / Extreme Search about helping find Tracy, at this time we are having a little bit of a problem getting the information from the police department if you have any contacts number of family please forward them if you would. Meanwhile we are still working the police.
Thank you for letting us know about this we take all request for help seriously.

They are having trouble with LE regarding info!!  I'm supposed to give them family info!!  To me, this just proves they still don't search for the missing.
Don't they live in the same dang community of this missing girl? If they are FINDERS of KIDS, they should have resources to find the missing. I wonder if you could send this to Kathi Belich and let her have a go at them with this email. JMO JSM

All they would have to do is read Blink's blog page, and pick up a newspaper every now and then. Family contact info my shiny behind! 

Tells me they were told they are not needed, if they even bothered to ask

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: June 11, 2009, 08:58:54 PM »

^^O Fanny, that just gave me a giggle!  You can bet they loved every second of it though!

JSM, I'll make sure we get in touch so babygirl can answer your scratch spin question

NG about to talk about the case coming up  - "Is Casey setting up for an insanity defense"   Yea go ahead beeotch, make my day!   LUDACRIOUS!

Thanks Cappy. When she gets there I will post my question in musings for her after y'all have had a good bit of family time.  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: June 11, 2009, 09:00:03 PM »

OK, Im gonna go watch one of my guilty pleasures, So You Think You Can Dance  after all we are getting a document dump tomorrow FINALLY.   I might stop back in on the late side.

Lubs yas & sleep well tomorrow will be busy!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #646 on: June 11, 2009, 09:01:34 PM »

Good Night Capp  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: June 11, 2009, 09:01:41 PM »

Flag this message
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exactly Fanny Mae. They are scammers and don't even do a good job at it. I have 20k coming to me from my "family" in the Sudan. That scam sounded more plausible than KFN. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: June 11, 2009, 09:04:18 PM »

Flag this message
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tells me they were told they are not needed, if they even bothered to ask
They didn't bother to ask Cappy. They look for my eyeglasses in the morning unless I offered a big reward. I hate them all.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: June 11, 2009, 09:04:50 PM »

Flag this message
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exactly Fanny Mae. They are scammers and don't even do a good job at it. I have 20k coming to me from my "family" in the Sudan. That scam sounded more plausible than KFN. 
you too? LOL Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: June 11, 2009, 09:07:47 PM »

OK, Im gonna go watch one of my guilty pleasures, So You Think You Can Dance  after all we are getting a document dump tomorrow FINALLY.   I might stop back in on the late side.

Lubs yas & sleep well tomorrow will be busy!

Nite Cappy. Thanks for helping us stay somewhat sane.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: June 11, 2009, 09:08:48 PM »

Night my sweet monkeys. I am going to watch the last bit of television I can until I get my convertor box. So I will be here all night every nite until I get my coupon. I will see you guys in the morning waiting for document dump. If we don't get them, then I shall go to O/T rehab and not be able to post for a while.  Monkey Devil! Sleep well my friends and thanks for your prayers last night. TIA JSM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: June 11, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »

Good Night JSM and Joe  an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: June 11, 2009, 09:10:22 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-dominic-casey-061109,0,5865978.story?track=rss

Anthony PI Dominic Casey says he should not be held in contempt of court

Alan Schmadtke | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:33 PM EDT, June 11, 2009

Click here to find out more!
Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size

CASEY ANTHONY CIVIL CASE
Anthony PI Dominic Casey says he should not be held in contempt of court

Alan Schmadtke | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:33 PM EDT, June 11, 2009

Private investigator Dominic Casey on Thursday answered a call that he should be held in contempt of court for not showing up for a deposition.

"This litigation is a cynical and frivolous exploitation of a family's tragedy," Casey's attorney said in a motion filed for a protective order in the Orange County civil case against Casey Anthony.

The case was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Anthony, claiming that Anthony damaged her when she told Orange County criminal investigators that her daughter was being watched by a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez. Investigators later determined that to be untrue, and the 2-year-old's remains were discovered Dec. 11 in a wooded area near the family's home in east Orlando.

Casey, who has done work for the Anthonys, is the subject for a contempt motion after he failed to show up for deposition on March 25 at the Orlando office of Morgan & Morgan.

Judge Jose Rodriguez has not ruled on the contempt motion.

"How would information from Dominic Casey help the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation case?" attorney Diana M. Tennis asked in her brief to have the contempt motion dispelled. "It wouldn't."

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: June 11, 2009, 09:10:54 PM »

BAHAHA    Casey thinks she is going straight to the beach when her trial is over!   Good God!   Stop me, im rolling over this one

What a narcissistic sociopath!

Did I mention lately that I think Susan Moss, guest of NG is a hoot!

Found this snapshot of the happy couple on photobucket for you Capp..........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: June 11, 2009, 09:12:53 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-autopsy-findings-wont-be-released-tomorrow.html

Casey Anthony: Autopsy findings won't be released tomorrow
posted by halboedeker on Jun 11, 2009 5:35:23 PM

Caylee Anthony's autopsy won't be released tomorrow.

The reason: Judge Stan Strickland wants to hear what the media have to say about George and Cindy Anthony's motion -- filed by their attorney Brad Conway -- to block the autopsy's release.

Strickland issued a temporary stay of autopsy findings late this afternoon.

"The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media," Strickland wrote. "Pending formal notice to the media, including the Orlando Sentinel, this Court will enter a temporary stay of the autopsy reports and findings set to be released. Following a written response to the motion by interested media the Court will either rule on the pleadings or set a hearing as necessary."

George and Cindy Anthony want the autopsy sealed until the trial of their daughter, Casey, who is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

At 5 today, WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing raised the question if there was something new in the autopsy report that the Anthonys don't want released. Kealing said that at 6 he would have details about new information in the autopsy. "We have a couple of elements from that report," Kealing said.

On WFTV-Channel 9 at 5, anchor Bob Opsahl said, "Prosecutors say unless a judge intervenes those documents will released in the morning."

The judge has intervened. But hundreds of other documents will be released tomorrow.

At 6, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest had the story that Strickland had issued the temporary stay. "The Orange County medical examiner cannot prove how Caylee Anthony died, but Dr. Jan Garavaglia tells Local 6 she has a strong opinion about what happened to the toddler," DeForest said. "That information would have likely been included among the hundreds of pages of evidence to be released tomorrow."

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: June 11, 2009, 09:13:35 PM »

BAHAHA    Casey thinks she is going straight to the beach when her trial is over!   Good God!   Stop me, im rolling over this one

Found this snapshot of the happy couple on photobucket for you Capp..........

OMG, I can't believe the wooden deck isn't broken in bits and pieces   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: June 11, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »

Kealing said that at 6 he would have details about new information in the autopsy. "We have a couple of elements from that report," Kealing said.   Wonder what the new info is.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: June 11, 2009, 09:27:17 PM »

Night my sweet monkeys. I am going to watch the last bit of television I can until I get my convertor box. So I will be here all night every nite until I get my coupon. I will see you guys in the morning waiting for document dump. If we don't get them, then I shall go to O/T rehab and not be able to post for a while.  Monkey Devil! Sleep well my friends and thanks for your prayers last night. TIA JSM

Nite JSM & Josef. Get cable.  an angelic monkey

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: June 11, 2009, 09:39:23 PM »

Susan Moss is awesome!   

I nearly fell off the couch with the beach comment... good grief, does she think she is just gonna go free?  If she does she won't get very far 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.