April 27, 2024, 10:41:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317858 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: June 11, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »

I rarely have a chance to post because my monkey friends always steal my thoughts first....Hmmmm...How do you guys do that??? THEY ARE MY THOUGHTS!!!!! Oh well, I will share them with quality people. I am extremely frustrated with the Anthony family and the justice system. What about the other people who HAVE walked in their shoes? Are Coleman's parents out making fools of themselves, Emily Barker's parents, did Susan Smith's parents become the most hated in the country? The Holmolka's daughter killed their other daughter? Did they start a "foundation" and act like classless lunatics all over the nation? The answer to all of the above is a resounding NO...So what is it with these brainless, twits?

Carmen
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: June 11, 2009, 09:46:35 PM »

Mods I couldn't find a spot to post this, and since it is about Extreme Search, Rescue and Recovery/KFN I'm posting it here. If it needs to be moved, please do so and Sorry for the trouble.

I sent an email to ESR&R asking them if they were involved in the search for Tracy Ocasio. Here is the response I received today.

Flag this message
Re: Tracy Ocasio
Thursday, June 11, 2009 4:18 PM
"AMrSignMan@aol.com" <AMrSignMan@aol.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 6/10/2009 7:39:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Re:  Tracy Ocasio
Hi I'm working on your email you sent to Kid Finders Network / Extreme Search about helping find Tracy, at this time we are having a little bit of a problem getting the information from the police department if you have any contacts number of family please forward them if you would. Meanwhile we are still working the police.
Thank you for letting us know about this we take all request for help seriously.

Investigative team of Kid Finders Network

They are having trouble with LE regarding info!!  I'm supposed to give them family info!!  To me, this just proves they still don't search for the missing.
Don't they live in the same dang community of this missing girl? If they are FINDERS of KIDS, they should have resources to find the missing. I wonder if you could send this to Kathi Belich and let her have a go at them with this email. JMO JSM

Thanks for the info, my blood is boiling now. TIA JSM

I just sent off a copy of my email and the response I received to Kathi, JSM. Thanks for your imput. Kathi may have use for it in the future, if not, she can delete it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: June 11, 2009, 09:55:28 PM »

Woo hooo! We get to hear from Leonard in the documents 

More Anthony documents
to be released
Updated: Thursday, 11 Jun 2009, 8:02 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 11 Jun 2009, 8:02 PM EDT

HOLLY BRISTOW | FOX 35 News
ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The State Attorney's Office, on Friday, is expecting to release approximately one thousand pages of documents in their case against Casey Anthony. FOX 35 has learned that, at the request of Cindy and George Anthony's attorney, Judge Stan Strickland issued a stay. That stay will keep results from Caylee's final autopsy from being released.

Brad Conway filed a motion late Wednesday, asking the judge to stop the final results from Caylee's autopsy from going public. But Conway tells FOX 35 reporter Holly Bristow that the autopsy won't contain any bombshells, like exactly how Caylee died, or when.

In his Motion to Restrict Discolosure, Conway writes, "releasing the autopsy report to the media at this point in time causes endless comment and speculation." And that it will be "so broad that the Anthony Family cannot avoid hearing about it despite their effort to do so." He added that "the information contained within the report will cause great anguish to the Anthony Family still struggling with the loss of their only granddaughter."

Late Thursday, in Judge Strickland's ruling to stay, he said that Conway must give notice to the media of his motion and allow time for response.

According to court documents, along with Caylee's autopsy, there are hundreds of pages of transcripts. Included are detective interviews with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who posted Casey Anthony's bail the first time that she was released from the Orange County Jail.

Padilla also had a woman living in the Anthony's house, keeping an eye on Casey for a brief period. Her name is Tracy, and her statements are in there as well.

In addition, we expecting interviews with Padilla's partner, bounty hunter Rob Dick. He drove Casey to and from her attorney's office day after day.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/061109_More_Anthony_documents_to_be_released

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: June 11, 2009, 09:59:20 PM »

Oh and Tracy and Rob Dick's statements.  Gonna be a good reading day even tho.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: June 11, 2009, 10:03:29 PM »

I rarely have a chance to post because my monkey friends always steal my thoughts first....Hmmmm...How do you guys do that??? THEY ARE MY THOUGHTS!!!!! Oh well, I will share them with quality people. I am extremely frustrated with the Anthony family and the justice system. What about the other people who HAVE walked in their shoes? Are Coleman's parents out making fools of themselves, Emily Barker's parents, did Susan Smith's parents become the most hated in the country? The Holmolka's daughter killed their other daughter? Did they start a "foundation" and act like classless lunatics all over the nation? The answer to all of the above is a resounding NO...So what is it with these brainless, twits?

You have so put your finger on it. These people didn't put themselves out there, and yet I am sure they with anguished beyond belief. The Ants and their entourage are outrageous. 

Sorry I was slow reponding. We had a pretty good rainstorm earlier, and I was outside propping the tomatoes back up, and putting the hanging baskets back up.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: June 11, 2009, 10:05:06 PM »

Mods I couldn't find a spot to post this, and since it is about Extreme Search, Rescue and Recovery/KFN I'm posting it here. If it needs to be moved, please do so and Sorry for the trouble.

I sent an email to ESR&R asking them if they were involved in the search for Tracy Ocasio. Here is the response I received today.

Flag this message
Re: Tracy Ocasio
Thursday, June 11, 2009 4:18 PM
"AMrSignMan@aol.com" <AMrSignMan@aol.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 6/10/2009 7:39:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Re:  Tracy Ocasio
Hi I'm working on your email you sent to Kid Finders Network / Extreme Search about helping find Tracy, at this time we are having a little bit of a problem getting the information from the police department if you have any contacts number of family please forward them if you would. Meanwhile we are still working the police.
Thank you for letting us know about this we take all request for help seriously.

Investigative team of Kid Finders Network

They are having trouble with LE regarding info!!  I'm supposed to give them family info!!  To me, this just proves they still don't search for the missing.
Don't they live in the same dang community of this missing girl? If they are FINDERS of KIDS, they should have resources to find the missing. I wonder if you could send this to Kathi Belich and let her have a go at them with this email. JMO JSM

Thanks for the info, my blood is boiling now. TIA JSM

I just sent off a copy of my email and the response I received to Kathi, JSM. Thanks for your imput. Kathi may have use for it in the future, if not, she can delete it.

I think Kathi may be on vacation. I have sent a couple of e-mails and she is usually very prompt answering. I heard some other monkey say the same thing.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: June 11, 2009, 10:08:14 PM »

You're right. It's still going to be a red letter day. The autopsy report is sure to be a downer. Maybe it is a good thing not to read it right now. It just puts my drawers in a twist that the Anthonys can manipulate things still at this point.   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: June 11, 2009, 10:10:35 PM »

Oooh ah, that's the sound of the men working on the chain gang,......la la la - saving a place for you Casey!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 11, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »

Oooh ah, that's the sound of the men working on the chain gang,......la la la - saving a place for you Casey!!! 

Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: June 11, 2009, 10:13:10 PM »

Wouldn't you just love a pic of that!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: June 11, 2009, 10:14:25 PM »

You're right. It's still going to be a red letter day. The autopsy report is sure to be a downer. Maybe it is a good thing not to read it right now. It just puts my drawers in a twist that the Anthonys can manipulate things still at this point.   

Yea, I'm sure it will be a big downer to read those documents.. I think we'd be reading with lots of tears and anger.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: June 11, 2009, 10:19:40 PM »

Yea, I'm sure it will be a big downer to read those documents.. I think we'd be reading with lots of tears and anger.

Especially when you realize that this is what Caylee's final resting place looked like during the flooding.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #672 on: June 11, 2009, 10:20:54 PM »

Has there been any official confirmation that the Milsteads are living with the Anthony's?  TIA   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: June 11, 2009, 10:23:40 PM »

Has there been any official confirmation that the Milsteads are living with the Anthony's?  TIA   
Hi Steel,    an angelic monkey
A monkey posted a link to a news article the other day that they were living there. I don't know how official that is.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #674 on: June 11, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »

A monkey posted a link to a news article the other day that they were living there. I don't know how official that is.

Stephen King couldn't write this stuff....
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: June 11, 2009, 10:27:50 PM »

O/T again, sorry, but this is how a real search organization operates.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/11/texas_equusearch_to_aid_ocasio_search.html

Texas EquuSearch To Aid Ocasio Search
Thursday, June 11, 2009 4:29:52 PM

OCOEE -- Texas EquuSearch is coming to Central Florida to search for Tracy Ocasio, 27.

News 13 spoke with Tim Miller, the group's director and founder, who said he plans to be in the area by Friday.

Miller said he spoke with Joe Ocasio, Tracy’s father, who Miller said personally asked him to aid in the search.

Miller is getting clearance from local law enforcement to bring in his teams.

Authorities already searched a wooded area near Ingram and Clarcona Ocoee roads with K-9 teams.

Ocasio’s family and several law enforcement agencies said there would be no searches Thursday.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said they are working on tracking leads.

According to CrimeLine, they’ve received 25 tips since Ocasio first went missing approximately two weeks ago.

Law enforcement is asking anyone with information about Ocasio or James Hataway, the person of interest in the case, to call CrimeLine at (800) 423-TIPS.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: June 11, 2009, 10:29:48 PM »

The Milpigs house down in Palm Beach County goes on the auction block June 26. Wanna buy it? 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: June 11, 2009, 10:30:07 PM »

Well, Fanny, they have had a lifetime to perfect manipulation.   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: June 11, 2009, 10:30:45 PM »

The Milpigs house down in Palm Beach County goes on the auction block June 26. Wanna buy it? 

EEWWWWWW 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: June 11, 2009, 10:34:49 PM »

O/T again, sorry, but this is how a real search organization operates.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/11/texas_equusearch_to_aid_ocasio_search.html

Texas EquuSearch To Aid Ocasio Search
Thursday, June 11, 2009 4:29:52 PM

OCOEE -- Texas EquuSearch is coming to Central Florida to search for Tracy Ocasio, 27.

News 13 spoke with Tim Miller, the group's director and founder, who said he plans to be in the area by Friday.

Miller said he spoke with Joe Ocasio, Tracy’s father, who Miller said personally asked him to aid in the search.

Miller is getting clearance from local law enforcement to bring in his teams.

Authorities already searched a wooded area near Ingram and Clarcona Ocoee roads with K-9 teams.

Ocasio’s family and several law enforcement agencies said there would be no searches Thursday.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said they are working on tracking leads.

According to CrimeLine, they’ve received 25 tips since Ocasio first went missing approximately two weeks ago.

Law enforcement is asking anyone with information about Ocasio or James Hataway, the person of interest in the case, to call CrimeLine at (800) 423-TIPS.

Yep, I haven't ever seen them ask for a lousy $9.95 for a free software for your child, or speak to person the way Sherri did earlier in the posted e-mail to Tupelohoney. Saying they are working with the police, but to please send them the family contact number. Ay-Yi-Yi!! Tim Miller is a class act and I am glad they are coming.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.