April 27, 2024, 12:06:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317864 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: June 11, 2009, 10:37:40 PM »

O/T again, sorry, but this is how a real search organization operates.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/11/texas_equusearch_to_aid_ocasio_search.html

Texas EquuSearch To Aid Ocasio Search
Thursday, June 11, 2009 4:29:52 PM

OCOEE -- Texas EquuSearch is coming to Central Florida to search for Tracy Ocasio, 27.

News 13 spoke with Tim Miller, the group's director and founder, who said he plans to be in the area by Friday.

Miller said he spoke with Joe Ocasio, Tracy’s father, who Miller said personally asked him to aid in the search.

Miller is getting clearance from local law enforcement to bring in his teams.

Authorities already searched a wooded area near Ingram and Clarcona Ocoee roads with K-9 teams.

Ocasio’s family and several law enforcement agencies said there would be no searches Thursday.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said they are working on tracking leads.

According to CrimeLine, they’ve received 25 tips since Ocasio first went missing approximately two weeks ago.

Law enforcement is asking anyone with information about Ocasio or James Hataway, the person of interest in the case, to call CrimeLine at (800) 423-TIPS.

Yay, I'm so glad to see them coming here!  Ocoee is 10 miles from our area... I probably would not be able to walk to search but I maybe able to help in some other way.  It's been in the mid 90's this week with it feeling like 102 degrees so it will be hot out.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: June 11, 2009, 10:42:05 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/11/texas_equusearch_to_aid_ocasio_search.html

OCOEE -- Texas EquuSearch is coming to Central Florida to search for Tracy Ocasio, 27.

News 13 spoke with Tim Miller, the group's director and founder, who said he plans to be in the area by Friday.

Miller said he spoke with Joe Ocasio, Tracy’s father, who Miller said personally asked him to aid in the search.

Authorities already searched a wooded area near Ingram and Clarcona Ocoee roads with K-9 teams.

Ocasio’s family and several law enforcement agencies said there would be no searches Thursday.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said they are working on tracking leads.

According to CrimeLine, they’ve received 25 tips since Ocasio first went missing approximately two weeks ago.

Law enforcement is asking anyone with information about Ocasio or James Hataway, the person of interest in the case, to call CrimeLine at (800) 423-TIPS.

Yay, I'm so glad to see them coming here!  Ocoee is 10 miles from our area... I probably would not be able to walk to search but I maybe able to help in some other way.  It's been in the mid 90's this week with it feeling like 102 degrees so it will be hot out.

I used to live in Florida, and I only thought I knew what hot weather and humidity was before that. It's going to be a brutal time to be searching, but that family sure needs some help.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 11, 2009, 10:44:48 PM »

We went to Ocoee for dinner tonight, and along the side of the hwy and turnpike the brush on the sides of the roads have standing water from all the rain.  It's very wet and muddy in some areas.

The family does need help, as does the man who is missing...wonder if they are going to look for him as well? 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: June 11, 2009, 10:47:55 PM »

We went to Ocoee for dinner tonight, and along the side of the hwy and turnpike the brush on the sides of the roads have standing water from all the rain.  It's very wet and muddy in some areas.

The family does need help, as does the man who is missing...wonder if they are going to look for him as well? 

I hope they will as they have an idea the area he was last probably was. I hope they will be able to connect Jennifer Kesse's case with this too. Another perp that should not be able to be on the street doing the things he was doing. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: June 11, 2009, 10:49:11 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.  Tomorrow we will have lots to talk about, yea!!! Pleasant Dreams for All.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: June 11, 2009, 10:51:04 PM »

I have finally settled off enought to go to sleep. My cat is nuzzling me trying to make me go to bed. She will never go until I do. It's pretty bad to be nagged by a kitty. I was hoping Desi would drop by. Everyone be ready to read tomorrow, at last.

Good Nite Monkeys and Guest. God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #686 on: June 12, 2009, 12:02:57 AM »

This whole thing with the Anthonys fighting in court to stop the release of the autopsy report is more than disturbing.  It will come out in the end.

If you take them at their word that they will be distressed, then why fight it?  Why make it more public than it needs to be?  Why can't they stay out of the spotlight?

I took some psycology classes a long time ago, but I am certain there is no textbook for this behaviour!   
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: June 12, 2009, 12:24:58 AM »

This whole thing with the Anthonys fighting in court to stop the release of the autopsy report is more than disturbing.  It will come out in the end.

If you take them at their word that they will be distressed, then why fight it?  Why make it more public than it needs to be?  Why can't they stay out of the spotlight?

I took some psycology classes a long time ago, but I am certain there is no textbook for this behaviour!   

Actually there are quite a few diagnoses I could pick off the top o my head. They would be anguished.... wonder how anguished they were when they were sitting at the Ritz while investigators painstakingly sifted through buckets of dirt in search for Caylees lil bones I just can't believe a judge would even buy that BS ( and I like Strickland). Anyhow better head to bed, its gonna be a long day
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #688 on: June 12, 2009, 12:29:53 AM »

Actually there are quite a few diagnoses I could pick off the top o my head. They would be anguished.... wonder how anguished they were when they were sitting at the Ritz while investigators painstakingly sifted through buckets of dirt in search for Caylees lil bones I just can't believe a judge would even buy that BS ( and I like Strickland). Anyhow better head to bed, its gonna be a long day

My good monkey friend Leslee, the Anthony's did not win that battle.  Judge Strickland was wise to defer on this issue for now.  There will be no recourse on appeal as he has looked at all angles.  A very wise man, I must say!   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: June 12, 2009, 01:24:10 AM »

Hi Monkeys!  Long day here, and catching up means reading almost thirty pages!  Monkeys have been most talkative today!  Just wanted to say hello because it's late and the few Monks that are here may be gone to bed by the time I get caught up... Hugs to all.  Did Casey finally confess?  Did Judge Strickland ban Jose Baez from his courtroom?  Did Cindy leave George?  For Dennis M. or D. Casey?  Did Lee's trusty white kneesocks give him courage in his battle with the evil Darth Vader?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Oh NO!  I see on this page that the A's are back in the news regarding Caylee's autopsy report.  Guess I'll get up to speed on what that's all about...

And they are harboring the Icksteads whose foreclosed house is on the block... Hmm.. Guess we can we assume somebody's nifty FREE (for only a "lousy" $9.95) software sets have not exactly been flying off the virtual shelves like hotcakes?

Off I go... See ya!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: June 12, 2009, 01:38:23 AM »

BAHAHA    Casey thinks she is going straight to the beach when her trial is over!   Good God!   Stop me, im rolling over this one

What a narcissistic sociopath!

Did I mention lately that I think Susan Moss, guest of NG is a hoot!

Found this snapshot of the happy couple on photobucket for you Capp..........

O snit and snap, that is a laugh riot!   So much for grieving for Caylee from her ey,  her thoughts are consumed about her future "Bella Vita" hmmm

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: June 12, 2009, 01:41:46 AM »

Oh and Tracy and Rob Dick's statements.  Gonna be a good reading day even tho.

Its about dang time...geez!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: June 12, 2009, 01:46:25 AM »

Maybe you can help with registration & food/water ...if you happen to go I'll donate a pizza or two

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: June 12, 2009, 02:02:16 AM »

Ok Im on a roll all by my lonesome...last post before I turn in

Anthonys Want Autopsy Results Sealed
Autopsy Report, Hundreds Of Pages Of Documents To Be Released Friday

POSTED: 11:21 am EDT June 11, 2009
UPDATED: 9:24 pm EDT June 11, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony's autopsy results are set to be released on Friday, along with hundreds of pages of documents about the case.

On Thursday, George and Cindy Anthony asked that their granddaughter's autopsy results be sealed until the trial of their daughter, Casey.

According to her assistant, Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia included results of toxicology and anthropology tests done on Caylee's remains. The Anthony's lawyer said making the report public will cause the Anthonys "great anguish."

In a new motion, George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer, Brad Conway, said making public Caylee's autopsy report will cause the family great anguish as they continue to struggle with their only granddaughter's loss.

Garavaglia announced her initial findings as Caylee's cause of death being a homicide by unknown means. She added that there were more tests to be done.

Now, her assistant confirmed to WESH 2 that toxicology and anthropology tests on the remains are back and are part of Garavaglia's 20-to-30-page autopsy report.

It was unclear what effect, if any, the test results had on Garavaglia's findings. However, because Caylee's body was so badly decomposed, Garavaglia said in December that she didn't expect to ever determine an exact cause of death.

"I think it will probably stay that way," Garavaglia said.  (Note that is what she said in her initial examination)

Conway said he wants the autopsy report sealed until Casey Anthony's trial.

A representative for state attorney Lawson Lamar told WESH 2 that they will release the report along with other evidence as required by Florida law.

Garavaglia's representative would not comment on what additional findings the doctor made in the autopsy report.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19724301/detail.html

udge Orders Temporary Stay Of Caylee Autopsy Details

Posted: 12:38 pm EDT June 11, 2009Updated: 6:34 pm EDT June 11, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, 1,000 documents are expected to be released Friday. However, Judge Stan Strickland ordered a temporary stay (read order)on the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy results, which was included in the documents.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, filed a motion on Thursday (read motion) to block the release of the autopsy findings.

Eyewitness News learned that the motion did not give the media enough notice, so a judge delayed the release until all parties can fight it out in court.

The documents contain details gathered during an autopsy of Caylee Anthony's remains that were found on December 11 in a wooded area less than one mile from her family's east Orange County home.

Conway filed the motion on behalf of George and Cindy to restrict the autopsy release, because he wants the results either during trial or a hearing so that a coroner can explain them. Conway also says George and Cindy have not seen the autopsy results by their own choice.    I call BULLSNIT!

The documents that will be released Friday will contain Caylee's toxicology results and police interviews. WFTV.com will work to post the documents as soon as they become available.

Casey Anthony, 23, is in the Orange County jail facing first-degree murder charges. She is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19725145/detail.html

Nite nite monkeys!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #694 on: June 12, 2009, 02:08:51 AM »

Capp, my esteemed co-counsel.   What do the Anthonys have to gain by blocking this release of the autopsy report?  I am totally baffled by there insistence on making this an issue!   Shouldn't Conway and company just fade into the background?

Ah, many questions....few answers   
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: June 12, 2009, 02:43:14 AM »

ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!
Please read this article.  It is something that only 17 states currently have but ALL 50 STATES SHOULD HAVE IT!

http://wjz.com/local/DNA.police.match.2.1041592.html

I realize I posted this in the early hours, but I will bump this during the days to make sure everyone sees this.

The DNA samples are taken from anyone ARRESTED for any crime (even not paying parking tickets).

It is something we can do to move in the right direction.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #696 on: June 12, 2009, 05:05:17 AM »

Morning Des, Blue and 5 guests! Oh yeah Doc Dump Day!! I'll come home from work and have to go through 100 pages before catching up b/c there will be sooooo much to talk about! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: June 12, 2009, 05:06:40 AM »

I have finally settled off enought to go to sleep. My cat is nuzzling me trying to make me go to bed. She will never go until I do. It's pretty bad to be nagged by a kitty. I was hoping Desi would drop by. Everyone be ready to read tomorrow, at last.
Good Nite Monkeys and Guest. God Bless.  an angelic monkey
Missed you, Fanny!  So glad your brilliant reverse-psychology strategy and Magic's first-ever doc dance will finally produce something for us to sink our anxious little monkey-teeth into! I hope to find time to read at least the Leonard, Rob, and Tracy docs Friday and to check into the cage for a bit.

Sure am interested to know Dr. G's "strong opinion" about what happened to Caylee.  I agree with Monkeys who are noting that since the autopsy report will be made public at trial anyway, this improperly-filed, baseless, maudlin motion is only keeping the spotlight on the A's and drawing massive attention to potentially incriminating evidence (and to their dread of said evidence becoming public knowledge).  Just like Bozo's protesting too much on the release of the "Casey's reaction" jail video...

The "grieving grandparents" routine is getting ridiculous.  I'm so sorry to say it, but IMO Caylee's Cici and Jojo have become "GRIEVOUS Grandparents." (Apologies to anyone who dubbed them so before I thought of it...)  They have turned what should have been loving, respectful mourning for the death of their sweet girl into an infuriating exercise in colossal gall, deception deluxe, hatefulness and shameful behavior, unrivaled by any other grandparents of a slain child that I can recall. 

Wonder which of the honorable board members of "KFN/ESR" wrote that pitiful gem of a response to the online query about whether they were searching for Tracy Ocasio?  (Genius inquiry, btw.)  That reply was beyond laughable and beyond lame! Get back to us with family contact info??? Cuz what -- these schmucks are too busy "working the police" to be bothered to look up the Ocasios on People Search or whitepages.com? Heck, the Ocasios could even be listed in the flippin' phone book!  But why let your fingers do the walking when you can tapdance around the fact that you are entirely clueless about finding anything but the few remaining gullible members of the public you might have a chance of scamming out of some bucks?

As IF any body of law enforcement would give these clowns the time of day. 

Analogy:  Tim Miller is to the Milsteads as a Ferrari Testarossa is to a broken, rusty tricycle.  With broken, rusty training wheels.

The phone records subpoenas, motions, arguments, protests, etc. is proving to be a bit confusing for Desi, too.  And am not understanding the logic of Dominic Casey's attorney... is she really arguing that no citizen is required to cooperate and comply with a deposition order unless that citizen personally judges the lawsuit to be fair, grounded, and non-frivolous?  And that Dominic's prominent role in the Zanny Stole My Baby private investigation is not relative to Zenaida's civil lawsuit?  Huh?  Capp is right, poking around the swamp with that metal rod in office attire in November sure didn't jive with his mission on behalf of the A's:searching for a live Caylee.  If they knew she was dead, then ZG's claim is dead-on legitimate.

See you later, Monkeys.  Please forgive the long rambling post.  Too sleepy to edit my babbling brain!  There was a lot to digest in those 30+ pages.  Thank you Monkeys, for the great commentary, explanation, news and links you posted today -- and every day.  Monkeys rule! 

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #698 on: June 12, 2009, 05:07:40 AM »

Deenie, I sent your message to Klaas!! I'm so sorry about your Dad! I'll post it in the prayer forum.

Hugs, Boo

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #699 on: June 12, 2009, 05:10:55 AM »

Deenie, I sent your message to Klaas!! I'm so sorry about your Dad! I'll post it in the prayer forum.

Hugs, Boo

Klaas, you have nanners. ANY mod, Deenie can't log on. Can you check her situation out?? She forgot her password.

That problem would need to be taken care of by admin, and you've already sent klaas an email, so it shouldn't be too long now.   I'm sure she will see it and take care of it.  Mods don't have the capability to go into posters profiles/accounts etc.  Otherwise, I would be happy to help Deenie as I'm sure any of our mods would.  I will also send klaas a message though.  Muffy
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 08:10:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.