April 28, 2024, 12:29:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317964 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: June 12, 2009, 12:51:46 PM »

Her is my summation of Joy's interview:

She took many pictures some of her fingers and feet
She thinks LP is a media whore and that he planted the stuff his search team found
She does not trust George to be alone with her daughter
She searched the area that Caylee was found in at least ten times the first being two days after Caylee went missing due to a gut feeling
She found a blanket during one of her searches and left it on her boat for months rather than turning it in
She call Bobo to see if he wanted the pictures she took and he said no as Caylee was alive and Bobo was rude to her
She thinks George and Cindy brainwashed her
She has been Baker acted many times
She gets threats in the mail and has had her car windows smashed out
She knows Tim Miller personally
Thank-you, you summed it up very nicely  an angelic monkey

Here goes George under the bus.................

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #881 on: June 12, 2009, 12:52:02 PM »

I hate to keep harping on this, but I hope that Joy is Baker Acted, before this vigil. She unfortunately is a ticking time bomb.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: June 12, 2009, 12:53:44 PM »

She thinks LP is a media whore and that he planted the stuff his search team found
She searched the area that Caylee was found in at least ten times the first being two days after Caylee went missing due to a gut feeling
She found a blanket during one of her searches and left it on her boat for months rather than turning it in
She call Bobo to see if he wanted the pictures she took and he said no as Caylee was alive and Bobo was rude to her

You could be very right on that. She didn't want her daughter to go missing. If she is so worried, please keep all three kids away from the Anthonys. Where is Joy's husband, in all this drama?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: June 12, 2009, 12:55:00 PM »

OK granted this woman is off the chain bonkers but notice when she is talking about JBP that she took a picture to see how the water flows.   She stated that it was because she was wondering if Caylee's body could be in the sewer, here she talking about being out on searches - odd inandofitself considering how she paraded everywhere with Caylee is Alive signs.

She is at the station right after she tried to give these pictures to detectives after Dec 11th & she was seen at the crime scene every day.  Phil Keaton of Foxnews Cable caught her claiming that Tim Miller lied that there was water there in August & she had the pictures to prove it.  You see her returning from talking to detectives & the media tried to get her to speak on camera & she got snippy with them.

I really fear for her children first and foremost.  Im not going to mince words, she is more than a menace to society & it concerns me a great deal why she is not committed after quite a few Baker Acts.   What is clear is that the Anthonys used this twisted woman for all she was worth, they are going to be fuming with her remarks & I dont think they will care that she is bat snit crazy.

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: June 12, 2009, 12:55:25 PM »

very interesting post and reply on IS boards

post # 149    (Katprint is an attorney)

(i would copy and paste if i knew it was okay)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: June 12, 2009, 12:55:35 PM »

"It's a tumor"

Not another tumor rumor.   Rolling Eyes

Nah, jsu a bit of tumor rumor humor.

That was a boomer, you goomer!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 12, 2009, 12:56:50 PM »

You could be very right on that. She didn't want her daughter to go missing. If she is so worried, please keep all three kids away from the Anthonys. Where is Joy's husband, in all this drama?

Odd considering how in her chat she speaks about talking to George all the time, yadda yadda yadda - nope she is just absolutely
B A N A N A S

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: June 12, 2009, 12:56:54 PM »

forgot the link   sorry

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=354739&page=4
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: June 12, 2009, 12:58:16 PM »

Providing the link to the page should be fine

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: June 12, 2009, 12:58:32 PM »

Tks

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: June 12, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »

Can you give me a link to that board?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: June 12, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »

There is a fleet of buses lined up for the show trial.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 12, 2009, 01:01:05 PM »

Thank-you, I read over there on occasion, and yes, I always enjoy her posts.  Very interesting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: June 12, 2009, 01:03:47 PM »

OK granted this woman is off the chain bonkers but notice when she is talking about JBP that she took a picture to see how the water flows.   She stated that it was because she was wondering if Caylee's body could be in the sewer, here she talking about being out on searches - odd inandofitself considering how she paraded everywhere with Caylee is Alive signs.

She is at the station right after she tried to give these pictures to detectives after Dec 11th & she was seen at the crime scene every day.  Phil Keaton of Foxnews Cable caught her claiming that Tim Miller lied that there was water there in August & she had the pictures to prove it.  You see her returning from talking to detectives & the media tried to get her to speak on camera & she got snippy with them.

I really fear for her children first and foremost.  Im not going to mince words, she is more than a menace to society & it concerns me a great deal why she is not committed after quite a few Baker Acts.   What is clear is that the Anthonys used this twisted woman for all she was worth, they are going to be fuming with her remarks & I dont think they will care that she is bat snit crazy.

She is a danger and again I'll say it, I hope and pray she is not at the vigil. I don't trust what she could do. She needs help. My gut is just screaming right now  She is being used, and because she thinks she is helping, and somebody puts some ideas in her head......
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: June 12, 2009, 01:08:43 PM »

Providing the link to the page should be fine

Read it, nonsense.  Poser, read the rest of the comments "they are trying to kill her."

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 12, 2009, 01:10:59 PM »

Sean Krause interview summation:

Cindy called him to do her search work for her so she would not be criticized
He found stuff that ZG was a fraud which included she worked off the books while collecting state money
Cindy admitted to him when Lenny was doing the Blanchard park search that Cindy felt Casey had done something to Caylee
Cindy retracted that the next day
Cindy agreed Casey was a sociopath
Cindy asked Dennis Martin to come help her and when Sean spoke to him he told Sean that all he did was come there for lies
The emails that Cindy claims she did not send as her account was hacked were traced by IP to Ocala and Winter Park
Sean still has two videos of Caylee that were sent to him that Cindy never knew existed
Cindy told Sean that she was gathering pictures and videos and was going to put together a video pkg of Caylee to sell for the Casey defense fund
Lee was sending nasty comments on Sean's Youtube channel that he should not be putting images up of Caylee and accused him of having something to do with Caylee's murder. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: June 12, 2009, 01:12:51 PM »

Thank-you for the summary of Krause's interview. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: June 12, 2009, 01:15:00 PM »

Lee was sending nasty comments on Sean's Youtube channel that he should not be putting images up of Caylee and accused him of having something to do with Caylee's murder. 
Where is Lee?  I hate to even think about what this sick loser is up to 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: June 12, 2009, 01:16:28 PM »

Father of Caylee was someone she had a one-night stand with in Ohio at an amusement park.
This is from Michelle Murphy family friend of the Anthonys.         So now the story is Ohio, probably in the fun house she got pregnant. 

ROTFL, dying. Except the first time she was in Ohio in several years was at Rick's wedding pretending she swallowed a bowlig ball. WTH?

Phone sex?

B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: June 12, 2009, 01:18:21 PM »

There must be something real good in those interviews with the lady bounty hunter, Rob and Lenny, they just don't want us to see those 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.