April 28, 2024, 12:46:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317915 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #920 on: June 12, 2009, 01:52:04 PM »

Things George is proud of Casey for

Not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days.....actually Casey never reported her missing
Stealing money and credit cards from family and friends
Lying about having a job for 2+ years
Partying for 31 days while Caylee was missing
Lying to police
Stealing his gas cans
Accusing him of molesting her
Stealing Cindy's Car
Hiding her pregnancy for 7 months
Sleeping with every Tom, Dick, and Harry....with Caylee sometimes sleeping in the same bed

I could go on........

It's all just so sickening. They knew Casey was capable of doing bad things, but I'm still not sure if they thought she was capable of murder.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: June 12, 2009, 02:00:19 PM »

My opinion, on reading this:  Joy must be the world's biggest flake.  Is that an inherited cndition?

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: June 12, 2009, 02:02:54 PM »

http://twitter.com/CaseyAnthonyCh9

We've posted over 800 pages of Casey Anthony documents today: http://tr.im/oiiQ18 minutes ago from TweetDeck

If my math is correct, approx. 700 pages are repeats of docs we already have seen
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #923 on: June 12, 2009, 02:03:14 PM »

To Write or Not to Write

by Diane Fanning
Throughout the publication of eight true crime books, I’ve heard from a lot of readers. Once in a while, I get what I consider is a slanted criticism. Some folks bash one of my books in an attempt to come to the defense of the perpetrator, telling me I am biased because I wrote that a convicted murderer is actually guilty. Other people simply do not want a book written about a particular case under any circumstances.

I collided with that reaction last week as I worked on a book about the Caylee Anthony case. I checked my inbox and found this email from Marty: “There is a rumor you have been given a contract to write a book on the Caylee Anthony story and her egg donor. Is this true?

If so, shame on you. Just another vulture profiting from this heinous crime. This poor child has not even been laid to rest and the vultures are circling. I will not purchase your books or anyone who tries to profit on the blood of sweet Caylee.”

I responded: “My objective in writing is to memorialize the victim so that all of my readers understand the great loss we as a society suffer when an innocent is killed through an act of violence. And to educate and empower my readers to limit the incidents of homicide.”

That’s when I learned why Marty was so distressed. She thought that the Anthony family would profit from my book and she suspected the family aided and abetted Casey. She was certain that I could not write about the story without the permission of the family.

That is one of the most persistent myths of true crime writing and it’s not true. When a story is news, a true crime writer, just like a newspaper or television journalist or a blogger can write about it—no permission needed.

Marty, though, did not believe me when I told her that I did not have a financial agreement with the Anthonys. Because of that, she was still angry and wrote: “Just disgusting. I intend on boycotting this particular book of yours, and any "sponsors" affiliated. I will also contact your publisher to convey my sentiments and I am gong to ask bloggers on "many" Internet sites to do the same. Get ready to be "bombarded". The public does not need you to tell us "Caylee's story".

Well, I was bombarded but not exactly as Marty imagined.

Only one other person sent a negative email. That woman wanted me to reconsider writing a book about Caylee. That’s another point where the reality of true crime writing calls the shots. I’d already signed a contract with my publisher. Once any writer signs, there is a legal obligation to produce a book. Changing your mind is not an option.

The rest of the flood of messages I received were positive—supportive not just of me but of the many other ethical people who write about crime in any medium. Stephanie’s email expressed that attitude but also praised this whole group: "I am a fan of Women in Crime Ink blog... I wanted you to know that I support your writing this book. Here's what I just recently posted:

‘This writer is a member of a fantastic group of women DEDICATED & DEVOTED to victims of crime.‘…I find it to be part of my personal integrity to financially support the work of highly devoted and ethical writers such as Diane Fanning. In other words, buying her book (or one like it that meets my standards) is my "vote" for responsible writing (and journalism) that is sensitive to the victim's sad story and attempts to explain in order to help others understand and be forewarned. I know that you would want some other family to gain insight that would prevent another precious little girl being murdered like Caylee, right? Well, only the GOOD books about this story will do so, not the shallow and sensationalized ones. And I believe D. Fanning is extremely ethical, responsible, and respectable. IMO.

‘Every time you read a news story about Caylee, someone is making money. Oh, well, news is different... No, it's not. It's just that news articles can only go so far. If you're like me, you hunt around for different sites, different articles, different authors of the articles to read about aspects of this case such as the psychology involved, about how the justice system in Florida works and is different from what I am used to, about the financial impact this case has had on the OCSO and the citizens of Orange County, about groups like TX Equusearch, about the shadiness of Kid Finders, etc., etc. Well, a book can put this all together for us and perhaps draw some well-founded conclusions and thoughts and I am looking forward to reading such a book, by such a person as is a member of Women In Crime Ink.'”

Thank you, Stephanie! I’ve always been proud to be part of this incredible group of woman, but never more than now.

Writing true crime is challenging and, at times, heartbreaking work. We are often haunted by crime scene photographs, sickened by autopsy reports, threatened with law suits and revolted by some of the people we interview.

One of the things that keeps me going are readers like Stephanie who understand that knowledge is empowering and possesses the potential for saving lives. I write true crime books because I want to understand why these crimes happen and how I can protect myself and loved ones from becoming victims--and to share that information with my readers.

In short, I write true crime because I want to make a difference.

I can't do anything for Caylee but honor her memory with my words. But I hope that what I am writing about this little girl will one day be used by someone to protect the life of another innocent child.

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2009/01/to-write-or-not-to-write.html

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: June 12, 2009, 02:05:49 PM »

Thanks CC.    Only one other person sent a negative email.     
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #925 on: June 12, 2009, 02:06:33 PM »

THE FIRST FULL-LENGTH, IN-DEPTH ACCOUNT OF THE CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE
When news broke of three-year-old Caylee Anthony’s disappearance from her home in Florida in July 2008, there was a huge outpouring of sympathy across the nation. The search for Caylee made front-page headlines. But there was one huge question mark hanging over the case: the girl’s mother.
• Why did Casey Anthony wait one full month before reporting her daughter missing?
• Why were searches on chloroform and missing children found on her computer?
• Why did she go out partying with friends less than one week after Caylee disappeared?

As the investigation continued and suspicions mounted, Casey became the prime suspect. In October, based on new evidence against Casey—her erratic behavior and lies, her car that showed signs of human decomposition—a grand jury indicted the young single mother. Then, two months later, police found Caylee’s remains a quarter of a mile away from the Anthony home. Casey pled not guilty to charges of murder in the first degree, and she continues to protest her innocence. Did she or didn’t she kill Caylee? This is the story of one of the most shocking, confusing, and horrific crimes in modern American history. * With 8 pages of alarming photographs *
http://www.amazon.com/Mommys-Little-Girl-Anthony-Daughter/dp/0312365144/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244826272&sr=8-10

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: June 12, 2009, 02:06:50 PM »

Interview of Michelle Murphy summation:

Knew Casey since Lee was in grade one
Started hanging out with Casey more when she moved in with Lee and Bryan Lufkin
Casey used the excuse of being robbed at Sports Authority one night to not hang out with her
When Casey would put Caylee to lie down Caylee would scream "NO,  MOMMY,MOMMY"
Cindy being Cindy was more in charge of Caylee's 2nd Bday party then Casey
Casey does not want her mom to find out about the bas stuff she does and is scared of her mom
Casey would go to her mom first when she screwed up
Casey complained about George always yelling at her
Casey had Cindy's laptop and said she needed it for work when she was really doing either her myspace or Annie's myspace page
Casey was always sick
Lee mention that Cindy wanted custody of Caylee several times
George mentioned at the prayer vigil that if only they had gotten custody....
Casey told her she was prego with by Brandon in 07 and miscarried
Casey told Lee and Lee told Cindy about it
Cindy was way way furious pissed that Casey was prego
Cindy dragged her out of TGI Friday's when she found out
Casey told MM that Caylee's father was a one night stand in Ohio at an amusement park
Casey had the whole Leave it To Beaver Housewife thing planned to live on base with Brandon, their baby and Caylee
Casey denied she was prego with Caylee and told everyone she was going to the Dr as it might be a tumor
Lee did not watch Caylee as he is not a kid person

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: June 12, 2009, 02:08:50 PM »

Did she or didn’t she kill Caylee? This is the story of one of the most shocking, confusing, and horrific crimes in modern American history.    
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: June 12, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose, I will say Michelle's interview was believable, and full of interesting tidbits.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #929 on: June 12, 2009, 02:12:52 PM »

Joy is saying they brainwashed her, George and Kid Finders!   

I know we have joked around about her...but her interview disturbs me.
Did it make you uneasy?
Made me very uneasy reading it,creeped me out.
I hate to say it but in all of Detective John Allen's interviews......he does just as many"uhh's,ummm's"and studderings as whoever he is interviewing.Makes it hard to follow along.
I'm still confused on the pillow/s Joy found where ever and why she did or did not tear them up because they smelled badly?????

I think Joy was just trying to mimic George's statement (which I'm sure she's memorized by now, being the total stalker fan that she is) to LE when he was describing the smell in the car, even to the point of saying, "I'm being  honest with you". Unfortunately, one of the sad things about paranoid schizophrenics is that it's hard to be sympathetic (even though they need sympathy, just like if someone that has a more obvious visible illness) because the nature of that illness causes them to make enemies and incite anger a lot easier.
Not if they are on the correct meds     

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #930 on: June 12, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »

"Well gee Wally..."

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: June 12, 2009, 02:14:40 PM »

"Well gee Wally..."
For some reason I just can't picture Casey waltzing around the house in pearls, June she is not 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 12, 2009, 02:15:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19725145/detail.html
New Documents Released In Case Against Casey

Posted: 12:38 pm EDT June 11, 2009Updated: 2:00 pm EDT June 12, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge released nearly 1,000 pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony Friday morning.

The documents contain new information on people who helped search for Caylee Anthony and also information about Casey's employment before Caylee disappeared.

The State Attorney's Office released a stack of documents with evidence that Casey Anthony worked at Universal Orlando, but not at the time when Caylee disappeared.

Anthony told investigators she worked at Universal Studios at the time of the disappearance. In the nearly 1,000 pages of discovery released, there are hundreds of pages of deposition transcripts.

The transcripts are from depositions with George, Cindy, Lee Anthony and their private investigator, Jim Hoover.

During Cindy's April 9 deposition at the Morgan and Morgan law offices, she was clearly upset.

The documents also contain a transcript of an interview with Casey's friends, Michelle Murphy and Ricardo Morales, Sean Kraus who had conversations with Cindy and Joy Wray who was a part of the Equusearch team.

Wray became involved in the case just days after Caylee disappeared and told investigators she searched along Suburban Drive for the body because she had a, "Gut feeling." Wray said she looked around the area for clues at least 10 times, which is the same spot where Caylee's body was found on December 11.

Caylee Anthony's autopsy report was supposed to be among the documents released, but Judge Strickland ordered a temporary stay (read order) to delay it.

George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer, Brad Conway, filed a motion Thursday (read motion) to block the release of the autopsy results until Casey's trial.

The motion wasn't filed in enough time to give the media notice, so the judge delayed the release and a final decision on the request until all parties can fight it out in court.

Casey Anthony, 23, is in the Orange County jail facing first-degree murder charges. She is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 12, 2009, 02:16:45 PM »

Joy is saying they brainwashed her, George and Kid Finders!   

I know we have joked around about her...but her interview disturbs me.
Did it make you uneasy?
Made me very uneasy reading it,creeped me out.
I hate to say it but in all of Detective John Allen's interviews......he does just as many"uhh's,ummm's"and studderings as whoever he is interviewing.Makes it hard to follow along.
I'm still confused on the pillow/s Joy found where ever and why she did or did not tear them up because they smelled badly?????

I think Joy was just trying to mimic George's statement (which I'm sure she's memorized by now, being the total stalker fan that she is) to LE when he was describing the smell in the car, even to the point of saying, "I'm being  honest with you". Unfortunately, one of the sad things about paranoid schizophrenics is that it's hard to be sympathetic (even though they need sympathy, just like if someone that has a more obvious visible illness) because the nature of that illness causes them to make enemies and incite anger a lot easier.
Not if they are on the correct meds     

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #934 on: June 12, 2009, 02:16:45 PM »

"Well gee Wally..."
For some reason I just can't picture Casey waltzing around the house in pearls, June she is not 

Maybe she wanted to be the Beaver?      Monkey Devil!

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: June 12, 2009, 02:16:53 PM »

KarmaRoundUp  I would be very interested in what meds Joy is on. And sometimes it takes awhile to get a person on the right meds. According to her chat, the person who is taking over for her today, Joy's husband has taken her and the kids away for the day. I'm wondering if there has been any threats.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 12, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose, I will say Michelle's interview was believable, and full of interesting tidbits.

Her statement about Lee not watching Caylee and he is not a kid person really stuck with me.  So now who was all the CMA chanting for really??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: June 12, 2009, 02:18:24 PM »

Thanks Trimm. There has to be a reason why they are not releasing the bounty hunter's interviews. I'd sure like to know why 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: June 12, 2009, 02:18:59 PM »

Her statement about Lee not watching Caylee and he is not a kid person really stuck with me.  So now who was all the CMA chanting for really??
For me also. For sis 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: June 12, 2009, 02:19:42 PM »

Interesting. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.