April 28, 2024, 03:51:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317922 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: June 12, 2009, 02:20:17 PM »

"Well gee Wally..."
For some reason I just can't picture Casey waltzing around the house in pearls, June she is not 

Gingham apron as she is making the perfect glazed ham, with hair in a bun, living on base waiting for hubby to come home so she can massage his feet....excuse me while I go puke.  Miss Beaver CLEAVER
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: June 12, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose, I will say Michelle's interview was believable, and full of interesting tidbits.

Her statement about Lee not watching Caylee and he is not a kid person really stuck with me.  So now who was all the CMA chanting for really??
For me also. For sis 

Something to think about.Taking the devil for a walk....he just knocked a whole bowl of chex mix in the floor. 
I was really hoping to see a interview with Lenny...guess it's not gonna happen.BRB

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #942 on: June 12, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

To Write or Not to Write

by Diane Fanning
(impressive snippage)
http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2009/01/to-write-or-not-to-write.html

CC! Thanks so much for that! Who knew ya had it in ya? Very nice job.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: June 12, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »

In reality the only new stuff out today are the Universal employee history screen shots, Joys, Sean Krause, Ricardo, and Michelle's interviews.  I want the rest of it please!

Have to go check the pool temp as kids want to go swimming today when they come over.  Also pizza night so have to go get some dough started.  Someone pound on my computer screen if more comes out please.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #944 on: June 12, 2009, 02:26:08 PM »

To Write or Not to Write

by Diane Fanning
(impressive snippage)
http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2009/01/to-write-or-not-to-write.html

CC! Thanks so much for that! Who knew ya had it in ya? Very nice job.

What did I do?

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #945 on: June 12, 2009, 02:30:10 PM »

Thanks Trimm. There has to be a reason why they are not releasing the bounty hunter's interviews. I'd sure like to know why 

Ever hear of the phrase, "Great anguish"?

Do No Evil 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: June 12, 2009, 02:30:23 PM »

"Well gee Wally..."
For some reason I just can't picture Casey waltzing around the house in pearls, June she is not 

Gingham apron as she is making the perfect glazed ham, with hair in a bun, living on base waiting for hubby to come home so she can massage his feet....excuse me while I go puke.  Miss Beaver CLEAVER

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: June 12, 2009, 02:31:29 PM »

Little Caylee was not a Lee Person from the pics we have seen of her with him holding her and she was crying...a picture is worth a thousand words.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #948 on: June 12, 2009, 02:39:48 PM »

KarmaRoundUp  I would be very interested in what meds Joy is on. And sometimes it takes awhile to get a person on the right meds. According to her chat, the person who is taking over for her today, Joy's husband has taken her and the kids away for the day. I'm wondering if there has been any threats.
Hi No Rose
I know it takes a while to get someone on the correct meds or combo of meds,I had an older brother and sister who were mental and had to be on meds.....it was kinda like a hit or miss thing.
I hope Joy isn't being threatened but you would think a family member or someone close to her would be keeping a close eye on her at all times.....she has children she is responsible for,for God's sake.
I just feel very sorry for her but mainly feel for her children.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: June 12, 2009, 02:41:34 PM »

Father of Caylee was someone she had a one-night stand with in Ohio at an amusement park.
This is from Michelle Murphy family friend of the Anthonys.         So now the story is Ohio, probably in the fun house she got pregnant. 

ROTFL, dying. Except the first time she was in Ohio in several years was at Rick's wedding pretending she swallowed a bowlig ball. WTH?

Phone sex?

B

Blinky,

Just getting caught up..but Casey went to Myrtle Beach for Rick's wedding.  They flew up there to Myrtle Beach.  Rick didn't get married in Ohio.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: June 12, 2009, 02:43:20 PM »

I am LMAO I just got done reading Joys statement! Talk about comedic entertainment. The pillow was KILLING ME!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #951 on: June 12, 2009, 02:45:27 PM »

In the Universal employee PDF......does anyone know who Michael Hamilton is or why they have his work history inserted in this doc?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: June 12, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19734095/detail.html

Blogger: Cindy Called Casey Sociopath
New Documents Released In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: Friday, June 12, 2009
UPDATED: 1:29 pm EDT June 12, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages of discovery documents were released by the state attorney's office Friday morning in the case against Casey Anthony.
The documents contain the previously released transcripts of several depositions taken for the civil case against Anthony, including interviews with Anthony's family members, as well as police interviews with Joy Wray, Sean Krause, Ricardo Morales and Michelle Murphy, a friend of Anthony's.

Krause is a blogger who told police Cindy Anthony told him during an interview that she feels Casey Anthony had something to do with Caylee Anthony's death. Krause blogged about the interview on his Web site. Krause said Cindy Anthony "admitted her daughter was a sociopath."

Krause said Cindy Anthony later retracted her comments. Krause died from Cancer in February.

Wray participated in the search for Caylee's body and brought investigators photos from her searches.

In an October interview with Sgt. John Allen, Wray said she participated in two of Tim Miller's searches with Equusearch. Wray told Allen her pictures were from searches of Lake Moss and Blanchard Park.

Wray said she was at Blanchard Park the day Leonard Padilla found bones and toys at the bottom of a lake.

"I think he was making a show and planting stuff," Wray said about Padilla
Wray said she began searching the area off of Suburban Drive two days after Caylee was reported missing because she had a "gut feeling." She said she searched the area alone more than 10 times. She said the area had around 6 inches of standing water.

Caylee's body was found in the same wooded area, which is near the Anthony family's east Orlando home, in December. Although the area had previously been searched, search teams said it had substantial amounts of standing water, which may have been why Caylee's body was not located during previous searches.

The incident report from Wray's interview and submission of photos said, "It should be noted that Joy admitted to me of being Baker Acted five times."

Also included in the release was screen shots of Universal Studio's Web site. Anthony initially told police she worked at Universal, and even led investigators there before turning around and admitting she no longer worked there.

Caylee autopsy results were expected to be released with the documents, but a last-minute motion filed by George and Cindy Anthony's attorney blocked the release.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. Documents have been released by the prosecution periodically leading up to the trial.

Local 6 is scouring the newly-released documents; check back with ClickOrlando.com and watch Local 6 News at noon for more information.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: June 12, 2009, 02:49:15 PM »

"Well gee Wally..."

Dont you think you were a little hard on the beaver last night Ward?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: June 12, 2009, 02:52:49 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-.html

Casey Anthony: What did Cindy suspect? Documents offer details
posted by halboedeker on Jun 12, 2009 12:59:54 PM
Discuss This: Comments (Cool | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Local television raced through 900 pages of documents released today in the Casey Anthony case.

The stations highlighted different topics in noon newscasts.

"What did Cindy suspect?" WKMG-Channel 6 asked with type that decorated the screen. The station looked at a blog, The Daily BS.com, and its former author, Sean Krause. Lead detectives interviewed Krause about comments that Cindy Anthony allegedly made. Krause said, "I listened to her tell me how she feels that Casey had something to do with Caylee's death, but she can't fathom those words."

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WKMG's Louis Bolden noted that Cindy Anthony later retracted her comments and that Krause died of cancer earlier this year.

WKMG also called attention to an interview with Casey's friend Michelle Murphy, who suggested that Casey was pregnant a second time. That pregnancy evidently ended in a miscarriage.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing also focused on Murphy. "According to Murphy, Casey confided that she was quote 'feeling crazy,' " Kealing said. "Murphy told investigators in these documents that she thought Caylee might be in danger. This was 15 months before she vanished."

WFTV-Channel 9's Mark Boyle noted that depositions of Cindy Anthony, George Anthony and Lee Anthony were released today. Boyle called attention to a woman who, in the days after Caylee disappeared, searched along Suburban Drive for the toddler's body because "she had a gut feeling."

Boyle also said there is evidence that Casey worked at Universal Orlando but not at the time Caylee disappeared.

The stations noted they were still going through the many documents for reports that will air later today.
WFTV said the first book on the case, "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning, will be released in November.

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #955 on: June 12, 2009, 02:53:23 PM »

"Well gee Wally..."

Dont you think you were a little hard on the beaver last night Ward?

Great, now everyone is going to think I put you up to say that.     

Do No Evil 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: June 12, 2009, 02:55:40 PM »

Hmmm! reading reading... I have a question for the clever Monkeys, If the defense team doesn't request the documents does that mean we won't get to see them? Would that mean that anything they want not to be made public they just don't request? Sorry for my ignorance in these matters.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #957 on: June 12, 2009, 02:56:15 PM »

Omg, lol, I just started reading this but had to post when I got to the point that Joy said that Det. Allen was scaring her. 

She has been scaring us for a year. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: June 12, 2009, 02:58:35 PM »

In the Universal employee PDF......does anyone know who Michael Hamilton is or why they have his work history inserted in this doc?

I do not know.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #959 on: June 12, 2009, 03:00:16 PM »

KarmaRoundUp  I would be very interested in what meds Joy is on. And sometimes it takes awhile to get a person on the right meds. According to her chat, the person who is taking over for her today, Joy's husband has taken her and the kids away for the day. I'm wondering if there has been any threats.
Hi No Rose
I know it takes a while to get someone on the correct meds or combo of meds,I had an older brother and sister who were mental and had to be on meds.....it was kinda like a hit or miss thing.
I hope Joy isn't being threatened but you would think a family member or someone close to her would be keeping a close eye on her at all times.....she has children she is responsible for,for God's sake.
I just feel very sorry for her but mainly feel for her children.

I agree, I just wonder why her husband doesn't do something. Maybe he has, and gave up, I don't know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.